Pope Smudge to replace Chief Illiniwek

AssociatedPress

Aug 6, 2005, 7:25:41 PM8/6/05
Chief Illiniwek, the stereotypical savage Indian mascot, has been
replaced by the University of Illinois.

The new mascot will be a stereotypical dirty papist known as Pope
Smudge XXIII.

University of Illinois administrator Melanie Loots-Gollin said that the
new mascot was in keeping with the politically correct religious bias
that permeates her university.

"Redskins are dangerous and might scalp us if we piss them off," she
said, "But nobody gives a shit about the fucking Catholics. So we are
free to insult and degrade the filthy papists."

Guest

Aug 6, 2005, 10:30:57 PM8/6/05
New University of Illinois mascot Pope Smudge XXIII applies Catholic
filth to papist noggins at pre-game party.

http://media.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/images/I59232-2005Mar23

"This is a definite step up from that Injun we used to have," said
University of Illinois administrator Melanie Loots-Gollin. "This Ash
Wednesday gag is so funny. All these dumb ass papists walking around
with a big fucking 'X' on their foreheads, I mean, come on, it's a
riot!"

Pope Smudge, the new University of Illinois mascot, at work smearing
dirt on the faces of school administrators before the big game this
weekend.
http://www.usi.edu/newsinfo/images/ASHWED.jpg

Illini student Mary O'Connor has her forehead smudged with filth by new
University of Illinois mascot Pope Smudge XXIII.
http://www.request.org.uk/main/festivals/lent/head.jpg

"The new mascot needs some practice," said University of Illinois
student Suzie O'Malley. "The smudge of crud on my forehead looks like
a 'T' instead of a 'X.' Maybe he got us mixed up with Texas or
something."
http://vineyardmen.typepad.com/men_of_the_vineyard/images/ash_wednesday
.jpg

University of Illinois radical lesbian cheerleaders prepare to have
dirt smeared on their foreheads by new papist mascot Pope Smudge XXIII.

http://www.theranchgirls.com/picofthemonth/pope.jpg