Important Message from Uncle Janko

J Weaver-Hudson

Sep 6, 2005, 5:03:02 PM9/6/05
Hi sports fans, it is me, John Weaver-Hudson, your old Uncle Janko.

Rarely do I find manufactured goods worthy of my personal endorsement.
But these are special creations that no Christian should be without:

http://www.divine-interventions.com/index2.php

I encourage you to buy each and every one of these fine products. I
have found them to be both inspirational and motivational, and I am
sure you will too.

My personal favorite is the Baby Jesus model. What would Jesus do? It
is fun to consider the possibilities.
http://www.divine-interventions.com/baby.php

When the Lord Jesus Christ is with you, you shall not want. May God
bless you and watch over all of you, especially those who purchase
these fine products.

Guest

Sep 6, 2005, 10:06:30 PM9/6/05

Do they take credit cards?

Guest

Sep 9, 2005, 7:01:58 PM9/9/05
Do you think Karl R. Gurgel knows about Janko's side business? Don't
tell him or he may want a cut.

Wonder what it is he's gurgeling?

Karl R. Gurgel
Pres...@sab.wels.net
414-256-3201
http://www.wels.net/cgi-bin/site.pl?331&ceService_serviceID=138&ceTopic
_topicID=293

Guest

Sep 11, 2005, 5:28:33 PM9/11/05
Lewis wasn't half the man--or writer--that Rabindranath Tagore was. And
Rabindranath wasn't half the intellectual reformer that Devandranath
was.
Subject-matter Expert
Auntie Junco
http://forums.degreeinfo.com/showthread.php?s=624624911ab810e2f53d6e1b9
5cdb09e&threadid=21231

Guest

Sep 11, 2005, 5:28:33 PM9/11/05
The Tibetan conversion of the Mongols (at least the upper strata--much
like Confucianism elsewhere) is one of the more interesting tales of
proselytism.
AJ
http://forums.degreeinfo.com/showthread.php?s=624624911ab810e2f53d6e1b9
5cdb09e&threadid=21207

Guest

Sep 11, 2005, 5:28:34 PM9/11/05
Stalin was fluent in classical Greek, after all. I merely gave an
example (quite historically accurate, more's the pity for the Crimean
Tatars) of faux-Russian paranoia. But if you'd like the Academician Dr
Elena Ceausescu Gobbledygook Award I'll see what I can do.
AJ
http://forums.degreeinfo.com/showthread.php?s=624624911ab810e2f53d6e1b9
5cdb09e&threadid=21197

Guest

Sep 11, 2005, 11:38:50 PM9/11/05
Remedial lesson for the under-educated and over-egoed Uncle Jerko:

selva_g_2000:
Vinayaka Mission's Research Foundation - Deemed University
Salem , Tamil Nadu

uncle jerko:
What's the "deemed university"? (This appears in two different senses
in the above post.)

uncle jerko:
Verb paradigm:

1psg deem
2psg doom
3psg dumb

1ppl deemwit
2ppl doomsdai
3ppl dumbass

oxpecker:
We have discussed the term "deemed university" here in the past. Here's
a definition:

Deemed University is a status of autonomy granted to high performing
institutes and departments of various universities in India. It is
granted by the University Grants Commission (UGC) of India.

The Deemed University status enables not just full autonomy in setting
course work and syllabus of those institutes and research centres but
also allows it to set its own guidelines for the admissions, fees and
instruction of the students.

The parent Universities of these deemed universities cannot control its
administration, though the degrees of deemed universities are awarded
by the parent universities.

http://forums.degreeinfo.com/showthread.php?s=7876593d582da3cc500924ab3
153709a&postid=205669#post205669

Thanks to oxpecker for demonstrating so very clearly exactly who the
dumbass is.

scar

Sep 12, 2005, 12:45:25 PM9/12/05

You've got to love all the anti-Russian racism going on at degreeinfo.
The attacks on Lerner show such brutal intolerance and Janko is right
in there.

I wonder is such activity is sanctioned by the Wisconsin Synod or is
Janko a loose cannon.

Guest

Sep 12, 2005, 12:45:26 PM9/12/05
Congrats to davidhume for a nifty double exposure of two of DI's
dumbest fucks: Dildo Vendor Janko and Assistant Dildo Vendor Bill
Dayson.

uncle janko:
The post still looks like an advert.

BillDayson:
Apparently there are only 12 NAAC accredited universities in Tamil
Nadu, and this Vinayaka Mission's Research Foundation - Deemed
University doesn't seem to be one of them.

davidhume:
VMRF Deemed University
List of deemed universities-India. They are on the list!

http://www.education.nic.in/htmlweb/deemeduniv.htm

If you check their website, you will see that they also have a medical
and dental college.

http://www.degreeinfo.com/forums/showthread.php?s=36bcc605b9aa34a6fa234
76b0d082ca2&postid=205776#post205776

Thanks davidhume for exposing these two "experts" for the ignorant
shitheads they really are. (But that's really not too difficult, is
it?)

Knows@forums.militaryforums.com Gergel Knows

Sep 12, 2005, 2:18:31 PM9/12/05

___| reply |__________________________________________________________

You've got to love all the anti-Russian racism going on at degreeinfo.
The attacks on Lerner show such brutal intolerance and Janko is right
in there.

I wonder is such activity is sanctioned by the Wisconsin Synod or is
Janko a loose cannon.

You are right scar. This goes far beyond the realm of annoying but
benign ethnocentrism. This is pure ethnic bigotry of the foulest, most
debased order.

We already know John Weaver-Hudson is a liar and a hypocrite. Now we
must add chauvinist and bigot to the list. Can deviant and degenerate
be far behind?

Guest

Sep 13, 2005, 4:33:11 PM9/13/05
To those of you who know the deal on Sheila: she is now the pinup girl
on the Crabby Forum. You know, those zealous defenders of female honour
who comment on the genitalia of other people's minor children. You
know, those zealous defenders of tolerance who do Jew-hunts. You know,
those exemplars of Hellenic wisdom who spew religious hatred and
homophobia. You know, those anti-racists and Holocaust deniers who call
me a Japanese Negro (sic). They now love Sheila, not to mention Lerner.

Hermann Goering once groused that the problem with the garden variety
anti-Semite is that they always can find an "A-1 Jew". Lucky Sheila!
Poor Goering! He must be frowning (in hell) at the capers of his
epigones.
uncle janko
Senior Member

Registered: Aug 2002
Location:
http://forums.degreeinfo.com/showthread.php?s=89a896a1dc0ced83d680bda4e
0042c32&threadid=21232

Guest

Sep 13, 2005, 6:58:11 PM9/13/05

He worries about racists but describes Sheila as an A-1 Jew. The boy
has issues.

Guest

Sep 13, 2005, 6:58:12 PM9/13/05

___| reply |__________________________________________________________

You know, those exemplars of Hellenic wisdom who spew religious hatred
and homophobia.

My, he certainly is cross. Must be that time of the month.

Ever notice how he calls everybody who does not like him a homophobe?
I think he is trying to tell us something.

Guest

Sep 14, 2005, 10:28:46 PM9/14/05
Just how far out of step with reality are the insane Janko and the rest
of the DI draintrust ?

How about this: even the chronic suckup/fuckup plcscott thinks they are
out of bounds!

Originally posted by plcscott:
In my eyes even though lerner looks to be at least sympathetic to some
less than wonderful schools, his attackers look worse than he does. Why
is it that anyone that post on this site from a different perspective
can be called a liar, fraud, troll, and shill and the ones that do the
name calling are NEVER called down? Those that attack the messenger
rather than the content of the message are the same no matter which
forum they gather at.
http://www.degreeinfo.com/forums/showthread.php?s=36915f8661c7391411853
91305604956&postid=206022#post206022

Originally posted by plcscott:
It is a lot easier to dish out criticism than to accept it isnt it. The
preacher could use a mirror in front of the pulpit just in case the
preacher forgets that he aint perfect.

I am not sure what it takes to get the pile on going, but once it gets
started it is like a boulder rolling down a hill. Once someone is on
the wrong side of some here they are insulted until they leave or lash
out and get banned. I dont know what lerner did in some other thread,
but in the threads that I have read he had only voiced his opinion
which could easily be argued against without the insults. Over the line
IMO.
http://www.degreeinfo.com/forums/showthread.php?s=36915f8661c7391411853
91305604956&postid=206187#post206187

If a nimrod like plcscott can figure it out, the writing on the wall
must be in 8 foot high letters. But Janko still does not get it.

Is plcscott a homophobe nazi too? Or just somebody with a more or less
functioning brain and a conscience? That still puts him at least two
up on Janko.

Amin@forums.militaryforums.com Idi Amin

Sep 15, 2005, 12:58:55 PM9/15/05

___| reply |__________________________________________________________

He worries about racists but describes Sheila as an A-1 Jew. The boy
has issues.

I like my Jews with catsup, not A-1.

Guest

Sep 15, 2005, 11:28:30 PM9/15/05