I Hate DL Truth! I Hate It, I Hate It, I Hate It. I Hate DL Truth!

George_Gollum

Mar 3, 2007, 1:37:21 AM3/3/07
I hate that new distance learning discussion forum, http://www.dltruth.com

http://www.dltruth.com is bad, don't nobody read it or click on the link.

Them guys are making fun of all my butt buddies. They say I act like a
fag, just like everybody said when I was in high school. I can't stand it
no more.

I am going to find out who is behind it and start stalking them.

Maybe I can get them all arrested. I have connections, people in high
places believe me when I lie to them.

Gollum the Genius

Ezell

Mar 3, 2007, 3:08:28 PM3/3/07
Well George, it's your own damn fault they pick on you.

Look how you loused up my video with that fruity introduction.

http://www.dltruth.com/showthread.php?tid=100

You picked your nose, you scratched your ass, you stuck your hand in your
pants nearly to the elbow, what an embarrassment.

Plus you promised me a "crowd" but the room was damn near empty.

Then you told me Hoyer was running SRU and had been indicted for crimes.
That was all a lie, but I foolishly believed you and repeated it.

Now those DL Truth guys are making fun of me too, just for hanging out
with you. I hope I don't get sued because of your lame research.

Believe me, that's the last gig I'll ever do with you.

AOE