joeturn

May 23, 2009, 2:26:58 PM5/23/09
The Nagravision3 Farse Exposed

Uncle Ruport has been a schewd Sat Pirate. His many names were 2old
4this,dexter,squeem well he told me he had 8 guys keeping his 450
pirate sites updated with new files! Nagravision was never hacked it
was simply furnished by him to his pirate sat sites to make his goal
of owning the satellite empire!

He did so with finess ,after purchasing AT&T he put his oldest son in
biz with AT&Tamp and sent him back to Australia,
because of his religous convoctions!
His yougest son Sir James was pulled out of law school at Harvard to
fill the void and put in command of NDS.This gave Uncle Ruport free
time to exploit the North American market.After becoming an American
citizen Uncle Ruport was allowed to buy DTV.
After Uncle Ruport dominated the Satellite biz he started to dabble
in the internet of which he owns or has control of everything that
goes on his World Wide Webb of deception including microsoft !!

His pirate shops have came a long way from selling timed released
files and cards to having a controling interest in FTA/DVB compatible
STBs.
His interest in Thompson Electronics and their ability to provide
hardware to suit his fancy was merely the tip of the iceburg.He
phased the DTV hack out of biz and blamed it on a change in their
encryption..This was not reality just technobabble.

Nagravision has never changed to NAG 2 nor
NAG3 because the encrytion was never a danger to satellite PTV. After
buying and selling DTV to John Malone there was a binding agreement
not to release DTV/DSS files or else he would have to pay dearly.His
plea agreement with Canal Plus has given John Malone the upper hand.
The pirates dont know what went on they just swallowed the new
encryption farse!

Now Uncle Ruport is full speed ahead now with pushing IKS /DVB
boxes .However he has to phase out his so called NAG2..Which is
nothing more than dissabling the ppv channels in his files and
blaming it on the new NAG 3 farse.
During this dissabling of channels on the current STBs and still
offering them on his IKS connection has sent the pirates into a
buying freenzy.
His IKS is florishing out of control$$$ He has gone as for as to
delete the old files ,back when all the channels were included.So
smart people wont realize how he is pushing his IKS connection.
However there is a few that has realized what he was up to and has a
stache of old files to fall back on!

and the show goes on

Wheres My $5mil UNK ?

Message has been deleted

joeturn

Jul 21, 2009, 5:11:20 PM7/21/09
Whatz up with this UNK is the IKS Party over?

C/P

It sounds like that boy is finally starting to use his head! If the
Feds keep arresting him and demanding $500K for bail, they will surely
bankrupt him!

Seeing as all the rumours point to Jung Kwak as being behind
SonicView, dealers are now confirming the SonicView IKS will be down
at the end of July.

It would have been only a matter of time before the Feds arrested him
again.

Too bad. Like many said for months, FTA IKS simply would not last.

Quote:
found info IKS Rumored by Dealer To Be Shutting Down End of July

C/P
Boy I hate rumors, but I was shocked to hear this from an FTA dealer
in Mississauga but I have to believe there is some validity to what he
told me earlier today.
I was into my FTA dealer today to buy a couple FTA receivers and IKS
hubs but instead of selling me the two receivers and IKS hubs I went
into his store to buy he advised me to WAIT!!!!

He told me that he had been informed on what he considered reliable
and good authority according to him that the IKS system would be shut
down within the next two weeks. I was shocked to hear this and I have
to give this guy some credit as he could have easily sold me the $600
worth of FTA equipment I went into his store to buy and said nothing
but instead he told me to wait. He said he didn't want his customer
getting mad at him.
????: FTA Team Forums http://www.ftateam.com/vb/showthread.php?p=40871
????: FTA Team Forums http://www.ftateam.com/vb/showthread.php?p=40871

This store's buiness is selling FTA receivers of most makes including
SV, nfusion, Kbox etc. and IKS hubs so if he is recommending to his
customers not to buy these receivers and IKS equipment then I have to
suspect that he maybe right and something big is going to happen to
IKS and soon.

We've all heard and read rumors which end up having no truth and I
don't know for certain if what he told me is going to happen but when
a dealer tells you this and advises against you buying his products
turning away the cash then one has to wonder what if he's right, and
if he is then I have just saved myself some money well at least until
another FTA solution is presented.

This is still just a hobby and I love testing my receivers and I'm
confident the FTA mftrs will come up with something to get us to buy
their products, so fellow testers I guess we'll just have to wait and
see. Please don't hold this against me if my dealer ends up being
wrong. I for one hope this dealer is wrong and we can all continue to
test FTA. Maybe some of you can see if you can find any information to
prove or disprove this rumor I for one am going to call around and ask
other FTA dealers if they have heard anything or is this just
propaganda being spread by B*v and DN.

All post are for educational purposes and all information shared is
protected under the freedom of speech laws, as applicable in Canada
and the United States. Also this is my dog and he hates pms as much as
I do!!!!!