Best Nostradamus Act in ADH for P4 predictions...

ctsooner

Apr 5, 2002, 11:27:13 AM4/5/02
Looking back into early predictions and this one appears to be on the
mark. Kinda makes you wonder where this guy was working back then ...

http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=en&threadm=1103_1005339658%40akj&rnum=10&prev=/&frame=on

Original Article from the way back machine...

From: ra...@consultant.com (Rahij Pankaza)
Newsgroups: alt.dss.hack
Subject: P4 is comming
Date: 8 Nov 2001 22:49:02 -0800

You heard it here first !

P2 and P3 cards will be phased out during the first half year of 2002,
to be replaced by P4. Notice that P4 card are designed by DirecTV, not
NDS. Both P2/P3 stream would be shut off by mid year. There're 15
million cards that need to be replaced, that's why it would take
anywhere from 2-6 months. The replacement cost is around $15/each.
(You may ask why 15 mil, well, DTV has 10 million subscribers, but avg
rate of 1.5 box/user).

P4 card has been tested during the last half year for flaw. So far,
DTV engineers have not been able to pernetrate it.

Bookmark the link, and check it back in 6 months.

iD

Apr 5, 2002, 12:19:49 PM4/5/02
Around Fri, 05 Apr 2002 16:27:13 GMT, adke...@hotmail.com (ctsooner) was
heard to say:

> Looking back into early predictions and this one appears to be on the
> mark. Kinda makes you wonder where this guy was working back then ...

goes to show not all bs is bs. this guy gets flamed every time he tells us
something, but it usually turns out to have been accurate...

-iD

Kev

Apr 5, 2002, 1:45:34 PM4/5/02
> P2 and P3 cards will be phased out during the first half year of 2002,
> to be replaced by P4. Notice that P4 card are designed by DirecTV, not
> NDS.

Designed? NDS is creating the cards.

Stur...@alt.dss.hack

Apr 5, 2002, 6:30:05 PM4/5/02
On 5 Apr 2002 08:27:13 -0800, adke...@hotmail.com (ctsooner) wrote:

>Looking back into early predictions and this one appears to be on the
>mark. Kinda makes you wonder where this guy was working back then ...
>
>http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=en&threadm=1103_1005339658%40akj&rnum=10&prev=/&frame=on

Isn't the newsgroup great. <g>

Fuck the punk ass pay sites I always say.

RCCS

Apr 5, 2002, 6:49:01 PM4/5/02

Marcus

kayo

Apr 5, 2002, 10:19:42 PM4/5/02
Not entirely accurate. According to a news release someone posted a
link to a day or two ago under the thread title "NDS loses it seems,"
DirectTV was involved *with* NDS in developing the P4 rather than NDS
designing it on its own. I got the impression from the article that
NDS is being phased out of the design process in favor of DTV's "in
house" developers. That makes sense considering how easily all access
card generations have been compromised thus far. Let's just hope DTV's
in-house developers don't fare much better than NDS did...

|^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^||___
| KAYO'S FAQs || |__\__
|_...__...______________||_|__|..=]
"(@)'(@)""""""""""*|(@)*(@)***(@)
http://www.megsinet.net/~kayo/index.html

jimmy34741

Apr 5, 2002, 11:04:47 PM4/5/02
RCCS <racecraft....@verizon.net> wrote in message news:<ftdsaus5ngjfhb86o...@4ax.com>...

this one will blow his skirt up!! Nastradumas4/5/02
liby
Loves to Copy and Paste

Joined: Mar 09, 2002
Quartrain::Looks like uncle Ruport Is making his move Yes
network(NDS) has offered to purchase DISH/DTV ..So its going to be
cheap tv Til Uncle Rupert's Takeover!! Think I can blackmale him for
$5mil?? I tried to tell DAVE but Uncle Rupert must have overheard
me...All the major phone companies are already connected to encrypted
micro wave WORLD-WIDE This means a small obsticle to REPLACE the home
dishes with DSL from MA BEll and its no more pirates!!!!!!!! REmember
you read it hear first

jimmy34741

Apr 6, 2002, 12:52:29 AM4/6/02
This is my favorite sooth sayer
Return to HACKDAVE's mainpage

[Register] [Edit Profile] [Edit Your Preferences] [Search]
[Stats ] [Private Messages] [Memberslist] [FAQ] [Logout]

"King"
Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
Author Its Good To be The "King"

liby
Loves to Copy and Paste

Joined: Mar 09, 2002
http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=en&group=alt.satellite.tv.cracked.canalplus&selm=c638354c.0203072132.3bbb526e%40posting.google.com

sgroff
HD Senior Member

Joined: Jan 12, 2002
Good old Jimmy! LOL
_________________
Better to have and not need, than need and not have.

Blacksheep_1
HD Moderator

Joined: Jan 04, 2002
From: jimmy34741
OK but no-body get pissed off about the sat 50 vote and its
significance=recording IPS for dave. What other reason would anyone
want to be number one at if it did not pay dividends$$ Ps DSS
Reaper closed down be fore answering that QUESTION !!
Liby came from adding an L to ibrahim2002 Hey I'm not giving up on the
Ibrahim thingy You guys swept that under the rug instead of
investigating or you spent your portion of the $18,000,000..Either way
you dropped the ball !!!!!!!
Read this while I go fetch it for you!!
Topic Closed

Topic Closed
my profile | PM | register | search | faq | forum home
For Mods/SysOps: Memberlist

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!
Printable Version
Author Topic: Another Masterpiece
kato
DSST Member

posted 11-20-2001 07:22 PM
jimmy34741
(Member )
11/20/01 05:13 PM
Re: Insane Remodies ??$$ [re: Tiff]

I got banned at Speeds Delphi place for posting last year before the
Hu hack was out that the asic of the Hu card was composed of two chips
and that the h card had only one..Had the dealers not have covered me
up then we could have completely omitted the emulation process of the
h card...and went straight to the programing of the hu but look at all
the idiots that got took for a ride on emulation and still cant see
that was a gimack to make mega money with$$$$$ if when the h card got
burnt up by the excessive signal suplied to it by DAVE, Someone said
you could replace that whole card with just one chip you will now call
them crazy..But the AT1489 is still doing that..There would not have
been any bootloaders...ECT and the market place is still selling this
garbage and people are still swallowing it$$$$ This makes me sick to
see how so many people are so gullable and can be led around so
easy...what if I'm right and your not???? now prove me wrong>>

[ 11-20-2001 07:27 PM: Message edited by: kato ]

Member # 621 | Registered: Jul 2000 | IP: Logged

NOS
Moderator

posted 11-20-2001 07:27 PM
Something sounds quacky LMFAO!
NOS

"Got Nitrous"

Member # 1596 | Registered: Apr 2001 | IP: Logged

kato
DSST Member

posted 11-20-2001 07:30 PM
I figured that one would get me muzzled over at the under ground and
over fed So I thought I'de put it in a safer place!LOL Well the SOB
finally locked the post he got to counting his money again!! But there
will be one or two that will find out who eats crow?$?$
[ 11-21-2001 06:50 AM: Message edited by: kato ]

Member # 621 | Registered: Jul 2000 | IP: Logged

krazyhorse
Moderator

posted 11-21-2001 07:14 AM
Kato, Don't give up the fight bro, I read all your posts, some of them
you need to let me know the code, but as I read them more and more I
start to understand them.....woof woof!
--------------------

If They can make it...The Horse can break it.!!!

Member # 2148 | Registered: Jul 2001 | IP: Logged

kato
DSST Member

posted 11-21-2001 07:26 AM
How about that emulation of the H-card being a farse?? That one they
cant swallow.Even i was temtped to try it because everything swayed us
that way Just never did > But I saw through that when it first hit the
tabloids And boldly said that it was a passing fanscy..However its
still passing..& passing And passing!! Them toys was already in the
box so we had to get them sold?$?$ Hey the HUromkeys is out now Did
you see that?? http://www.test-haven.com/cgi-bin/UBB/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=forum&f=29&SUBMIT=Go
[ 11-21-2001 07:41 AM: Message edited by: kato ]

Member # 621 | Registered: Jul 2000 | IP: Logged

sting013
DSST Member
visiting mod

posted 11-21-2001 09:39 AM
Kato emulation is suck a scam then why is it the only thing that is
still running with no problem. I have not heard of any one running the
cards your talking about how about you send me one and I will tell
everyone I was wrong. For what your saying then Ramm, AOL, and Dexter
have been steering us wrong? right Kato. I would not think so sents
they don't ask for any money, but I guess I'm wrong.
Member # 310 | Registered: Jul 2000 | IP: Logged

krazyhorse
Moderator

posted 11-21-2001 09:58 AM
sting013,
No disrespect intended here, and I'm not taking sides here either, but
I know Dexter takes donations cause I've made a donation to him, now
Ram and Aol you are correct, but I would still like to contribute to
them also.
--------------------

posted 11-21-2001 10:38 AM
Now who does what for nothing??? If they were not getting money for
what they were doing, Why would they be contributing to the cause just
so Dave could wipe out their so called achievments On a regular
Basis.When they could just do for them selves and not
publicise$$Because then the cards would not go down and the dealers
could not charge their regular fee$$$$ It will always be about money
the more they make the more they want..This is Greed in the simpliest
form!!Back to that Emulation Thingy .The H card is dead and can not be
revived So you could use a library card with a pcb>>Its just smoke and
mirrors like the piggy back loader and all them jumpers and
dipswitches<< Car salesmen call them bells and whistles but the dual
LNB is not two LNBs at all its just some more sales fodder$$$$$$$$$$I
can recall one site collected Over $10k that got lost and two Mods
took curtisy Cruises out of it.Another site charged people $5k just
for a chip not even programmed And guess what! Every time they get
caught they just change their names and open up another church!
They'll bad mouth them selves to rip you Royal making you think they
are the Massiah

posted 11-21-2001 10:49 AM
Kato, I respect your opinion but I have to disagree with you about Ram
and Aol.....Not everyone is in it for money, some just love the
hobby....I think its about cracking the code!
--------------------

posted 11-21-2001 11:07 AM
What code has not been cracked! LOL You may be right but I still stand
on my first impressions! Here is some more hogwash I found at the
test-haven where they sell scripts to their testors. LOL
posted 11-21-2001 11:07 AM
Unlooping the HU

These were my thoughts and they are based on the below code
Experts please comment

ok, we have four card states that we have seen so far - Working
(normal ATR)
· FF Looped (Over Glitch)
· 00 Looped (January/March ECM)
· 00 Looped (Lost Communication)

The last one can be fixed with a modified turbo unloop
but I will give my ideas on the other two
First, where does the card really "startup"
If it is normal, then it will start at the beginning of ROM If not, we
are off base yet again (sigh)
Becinning of ROM is at C000 and this is it
code:

C000 : 76 02 D0 07 btjo #02,D0h,C00B ; jmp if set
C004 : 8C 28 92 ljmp #2892 -->
C007 : 00 00 jr C009 -->
C009 : 00 5F jr C06A -->

C00B : 77 04 CF 06 btjz #04,CFh,C015 ; jmp if clear
C00F : 8E C1 71 call #C171 -->

The first instruction is a bit check of D0h.
This Page Zero location radically changes the methodology of Trap 8.
Anyway, If it is set, it jumps around the ljmp and checks CFh and then
goes on from there.
The Ljmp is right into the jump table that was ECMd during the Jan/Mar
ECM which sends it to a 3 byte loop.
Now here is the theory:
00 cards have the D0h bit clear and jump right into the EEPROM which
has been trashed by the ECM code...
Continuous Glitching trashes D0h (and probably CFh also)
causing the next code jumps into a strange version of Trap 8????
either way, it makes the card go to FF
Fixing this....
Glitching generally forces a byte location to process as a NOP With
that in mind, what happens if the first two lines are glitched(NOPd)
and you allow the code to continue into the C009 jump?
We do not know because that area looks to be encrypted.
Yet another indication that this might me a good direction to persue.
This could very well be the factory loading routine but without better
information, we are SOL for the moment. But only for a moment.
Please, Any input will be appreciated... Freeware is dead so now the
only thing public we can we can deal with is unlooping.
Last edited by Arrow22 on 11-21-2001 at 10:30 AM

All times are Central
My assumption is that the EMULATER for the Hu will bring them more
money than a flash and a modified loader!! I think this time the
puplic is too aware of the bogas hardware.& will not fall for those
gimmacks again,but then again one a second aint bad$$$

[ 11-21-2001 12:47 PM: Message edited by: kato ]

posted 11-21-2001 10:08 PM
Yes Dexter did start to take donations, but that was after doing it
for free for a long time, I think it's one great slap in the face to
have someone like Kato saying all these great people are scammers,
they have been helping us hobbiers for so long and when ever we need
help they were the ones that helped. I think the mods and sysop will
need to take a greater look at this member and see if it is really
worth haveing a member calling great people scammers. as for you Kato
you can think I'm in this for money, but I don't sell or charge anyone
for tv. you need some help.

posted 11-27-2001 02:29 PM
Stink you will wake up soon..Heres you some reading ,You should should
get out of the barrel more often and visit some of the other stores it
will broaden your horrizon .staying cooped up in that little space you
will never see the light of day >>>Ever see this before They still use
dexter 4.4 on it this little gadget has made the hu tabloids but just
think it is also being used to program their pic cards with wonder why
it will work on both the HU and the pic cards??$$$$$$ Multi Programmer
2001 XL fl. 330,00

Geen Kabel meesturen Kabel en Voeding meesturen + fl.10.00

MOMENTEEL NIET LEVERBAAR
De Multiprogrammer is dan wel een van de duurste programmers, maar ook
een van de beste!Programmeert alle kaarten in een keer, met een
supersnelheid! Maar wat ervaring is wel vereist.
Mogelijkheden:

- Programmeer mode wisselen dmv 3 knoppen
- Word gestuurd door een hoge snelheids AVR-Risc Controller(90S8515)
16-Decimalen LCD Display
Reset Knop
Bios update mogelijk via seriele poort
Kristal frequenty door Pll-cicuit
Geen jumper nodig voor installatie
Word geleverd me compatible TWOPROG software vers 2.3b
Dil-Soccets Programming van Pic en AVR-Micro processores en Eeproms
Dit is echt DE programmer voor de geavanceerde hobby-ist! Heres you a
picture click here then on programmers and compare to new thingy I
posted last week!?$

[ 11-27-2001 02:40 PM: Message edited by: kato ]

Member # 621 | Registered: Jul 2000 | IP: Logged

JimmyNickarz
DSST Member

posted 11-27-2001 02:42 PM
Emulation a farse???
. We don't flame here, and I will not make such a silly request again.
Or at the very least some medication. Lithium is commonly give to
people with delusions of grandure and conspircy. It controls acute
manic episodes in patients with bipolar affective disorders.

[ 11-27-2001 06:37 PM: Message edited by: larry81 ]

Member # 2973 | Registered: Nov 2001 | IP: Logged

kato
DSST Member

posted 11-27-2001 03:03 PM
Flamming you are the one trying to keep people in the blind not me
......You should have read my post ....Had the dealers not have
covered me up then we could have completely omitted the emulation
process of the h card...and went straight to the programing of the hu
but look at all the idiots that got took for a ride on emulation and
still cant see that was a gimack to make mega money with$$$$$ You can
do the same thing with a pcb card!! you guys will see soon enough that
this is bigger than a bread box and can not be kept under the rug no
matter how hard you try ..now fill out some applications and seek
another job as selling pirating equipment will soon be a thing of the
past for you little worms!!HE HE HE He He he he Jimmy nicars Dr PHil
will come on at 4.pm so you have a few minutes to get ready climb out
of the barrel and watch this episode might snap you back into
reality..Now you have 50 minutes to let it out ....GO!
[ 11-27-2001 03:10 PM: Message edited by: kato ]

posted 11-27-2001 03:16 PM
Ok what exactly is the gimmick or scam with Emulation???? gee during
black sundy how many cards did emulation save? and how many HU cards
have been hit by ecm's?
You know your right, I would much rather put an HU card in the stream
and leave it wide open for an ecm then emulate with a H card .
Do you even know how emulation works? please explain to me (us) in
detail the technical aspects of emulation that make it a "farse" and
why you think programming th HU is a better idea assuming of course
that people have both options available to them and not just one or
the other.
I look forward to an in depth technical reply regarding your theory.
Not just wild theories about cover ups and money.

--------------------

posted 11-27-2001 03:21 PM
Oh and Nickarz is a family name you spell it with a "Z" and uppercase
"N" Please respect the heritage of my Wheat.
P.SWe don't flame here, and I will not make such a silly request
again.

[ 11-27-2001 06:38 PM: Message edited by: larry81 ]

Member # 2973 | Registered: Nov 2001 | IP: Logged

Barley
DSST Member
visiting mod

posted 11-27-2001 04:45 PM
Okay Kato, you got your platform here ... so please attempt plain old
english and explain this:
quote:
look at all the idiots that got took for a ride on emulation and still
cant see that was a gimack to make mega money with$$$$$ You can do the
same thing with a pcb card!!

P.S. As long as you are bringing attention here, how about also buying
a raffle ticket or two. Or is that also some grand plot of deception
in progress?

[ 11-27-2001 04:48 PM: Message edited by: Barley ]

Member # 1636 | Registered: Apr 2001 | IP: Logged

kato
DSST Member

posted 11-27-2001 05:48 PM
Plain English .(1)Do I need an H -card to watch tv with ? answer= No
you can program your hu card for nothing.. (2)Why are so many people
still emulating the BS-h cards ?Answer= They were led to believe it
was the best way..(3) You mean all that hardware used for emulation
does not work and is useless..answer= It works but it should never
have been .(4).At the time the bs stuff came out was this not the best
fix ?answer= Exactly, hind sight is 20x20.The dealers release this
technology in stages as to which prossess will give them the largest
prophet.I misspelled that as a clue also.(5) Then how do you explain
that Emulation is the only thing still going? Simple the people that
spent money on the hardware dont want to give it up till it wont
work.I dont blame them for that Had I done such a thing I would still
be squeezing every dime I invested on it out.(6) what did you do for
Tv after January 21? Answer= I got two Black-Sunday H cards out of the
deal and missed two weeks of tv till I got my HU cards Programmed.(7)
What did you do with your 2 bs cards? ANSWER=I gave one back to the
dealer I bought it from and I gave the other one to another dealer
(Carlos)a mutual friend of ours for programming my hu cards.DTP could
verify this.. Next question?? Ps I forgot to mention that Barley you
should be answering these questions for me I gave you enough
information you should have Followed up on this is a big disapointment
to me Remember Its bigger than a bread box I cant find any of my old
post anymore because Dave has deleted them but they are still in the
people minds that read them >>>> About the Tickets I dont need
anything that I dont already have and I think all this world wide
exposure should be dubbling the sell of raffel ticket dont get me
started on the band wagon thing that will include the red cross and
again I can say I told you so > Now does Osama Ben Laden have a
charity he is collecting money for in the name of the help the WTC
homeless?
[ 11-27-2001 06:04 PM: Message edited by: kato ]

posted 11-27-2001 05:57 PM
uhhhhh You still give no real proof to your claims.
you make no sense.
saying "It works but it should never have been" is a pretty stupid
statement, When you put your HU into your receiver you are leaving it
open to get hit correct? but if you use an Emu with you H card, your
card is protected from an ecm correct? I'm not saying Dave can't knock
it out but he cannot damage the card itself.
Giving those 2 facts I pointed out how can you sit there and say
emulation is a farce??
I'm not saying don't use HU's, but come on!! any one given the option
would pick emulation. (if they had a clue that is )

--------------------

posted 11-27-2001 05:59 PM
We don't flame here, and I will not make such a silly request again.
[ 11-27-2001 06:39 PM: Message edited by: larry81 ]

posted 11-27-2001 06:11 PM
I sugest a dual at high noon just you and me mighty mouth!I see this
has not soaked in yet but it will...(1)Do I need an H -card to watch
tv with ? answer= No you can program your hu card for nothing.. Farse
or not My question to you is why would anyone waiste money on
Emulation when the HU card can be proggramed With your Unlooper
Remember the (1)piggyback then(2) the loader(3)then the all-in-one (4)
Want to bet that you cant unloop an HU card with a SU2 unlooper with
mods?? Its a MEGA MONEY BIZ 1-2-3 cant you see?$?$?$?
[ 11-27-2001 06:32 PM: Message edited by: kato ]

posted 11-27-2001 06:37 PM
Grand Plot of Deception!! Barley How is it that you know How many
tickets I've bought?Could it be that you dont have my money yet?? I
wonder how deep this deception goes.Could it be you have a different
mod spot and a different handle so you can bad mouth your self and
still look like a wEEnner?I'm beginning to see what my Dssu rival
meant by that circle being smaller than I anticipated!
[ 11-27-2001 06:46 PM: Message edited by: kato ]

Member # 621 | Registered: Jul 2000 | IP: Logged

larry81
SysOp

posted 11-27-2001 07:01 PM
This is getting out of hand and is now closed. Play nice, or play some
where else.
Larry81

--------------------

Stickman rules!!!

Member # 522 | Registered: Jul 2000 | IP: Logged

All times are EST

Topic Closed

Hop To: Select a Forum: Category: DSS Issues --------------------
Canadian and American Legal Rights General Discussion Newbie
Programming Discussion HU discussions Unlooping Discussion Emulation
DISH ECM's, Hashing, etc. Hardware Forum IRD's Pitou Category: Dealers
-------------------- Non-Dealer Buy, Sell or Trade Product Review
Forum Dealer and Individual Praise Scams, Thieves and Dealer
Complaints Cable and Digital Cable Forum Category: PC and Web Issues
-------------------- PC Chat Web Site Suggestions Security/Privacy
Forum Category: Miscellaneous -------------------- Help Files Beg or
Borrow... Sports Talk Stories, jokes and other shows of mental prowess
Rant and Rave Carz, Bikez, Boatz and Toyz Discussion

Contact Us | DSSToday

Copyright © 2001 - DssToday.ca

Ultimate Bulletin BoardTM 6.1.0.3

[ This Message was edited by: liby on 2002-03-13 00:13 ]

liby
Loves to Copy and Paste

Joined: Mar 09, 2002
Check out the DATE now I will go retrieve my summation of the
results!

my profile | PM | register | search | faq | forum home
For Mods/SysOps: Memberlist

expecting!!!!!!!

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!
Printable Version
Author Topic: Dave this is not the letter I was expecting!!!!!!!
kato
DSST Member

posted 08-04-2001 11:53 AM
Engr. Sanni Ibrahim
Tel: 234-1-7747225
Fax: 234-1-7590340
CHAIRMAN/CEO,

I am Engr. Sanni Ibrahim the Financial Controller and
contract award committee chairman in the National
Electric Power Authority (NEPA) in Lagos, Nigeria. My
colleague have assigned me to seek for assistance of a
reliable foreigner through whom we can transfer the
sum of US$18,500,000.00 (Eighteen Million, Five
Hundred Thousand United States Dollars) which arose
from the deliberate over-inflated contract value for
the General expansion of the Kanji Dam Terminal
Station on behalf of National Electric Power
Authority (NEPA) for increased energy generation to
Nigeria and some West African Countries. The contract
was awarded in 1998 during the General Sani Abacha
regime to an expatriate firm with the consideration of
10% commission agreement on the total contract value
of US$18,500,000.00. The contract has been completed
and the contractor has long been paid, we are now
left with this US18,500,000.00 representing the 10%
of our own share as agreed presently in the Federal
Government account. The current favourable
political/economic climate in this country now
presented an opportunity for this money to be
transferred out of the country.

Our contact in the Federal Ministry of Finance have
given us a go ahead advice to begin the process of
remittance, hence we have set in motion the machinery
for the take off of this transaction and further
action will commence immediately we hear from you. We
have agreed that after the transfer of the money into
your account, you shall be entitled to 30% of the
total amount transferred, while the remaining 70% will
be for us. We decided to give you this percentage in
order to motivate you and also to let you fell
satisfied at the end of this transaction.

The nature of your business is not particularly
relevant for the success of this transaction. All we
require is your willingness to co-operate and assure
that our own share will be given to us when this money
is transferred into your account. All necessary
precautions have been taken to ensure a no risk
situation on the sides of both parties and it is
believed that the conclusion of this contract will not
last more than 8 working days, however, we are going
to retrieve the whole documents that will relate to
this transaction and destroy them after the transfer
of the money into your account to avoid any trace of
the money.

Since we have no knowledge of business, our plan is to
invest this money into Real Estate, Stocks and we can
also invest in some other profitable businesses in
your country based on your advice because many of our
years has been spent as civil servants, and we may
likely resign from government service to private
business after this money is transferred into your
account.

Please note that this business is STRICTLY
CONFIDENTIAL and must not be disclosed to a third
party. This is necessary to avoid disclosure that may
jeopardize the transaction. Finally, if this proposal
is acceptable to you, or if you have any questions,
feel free to contact me immediately on this email
address, telephone and fax numbers for easy and
confidential communication. I will oblige you further
information if so required.

Best Regards.

Engr. Sanni Ibrahim.

Member # 621 | Registered: Jul 2000 | IP: Logged

Restless
Moderator

posted 08-04-2001 12:35 PM
I've seen these before, they get your account information and steal
all of your money. Set up a new account without a cent in it and see
what happens
I doubt you'll get rich.

--------------------

The fight is NOT OVER! Keep informed...if you are watching TV DONATE
NOW...!
Donate Here!

GO PATRIOTS! 2001 Superbowl Champs!

Member # 1716 | Registered: May 2001 | IP: Logged

kato
DSST Member

posted 08-04-2001 04:54 PM
I'm expecting a check about that size from Gm for being their
financial advisor! Dave heres your chance to get some of your stolen
signal back!! Just tell them you are my rep and get rich>> This is
penny anty to me >> I smoke up more than that at one setting!!!
Member # 621 | Registered: Jul 2000 | IP: Logged

KWF
Moderator

posted 08-04-2001 06:01 PM

Member # 242 | Registered: Jul 2000 | IP: Logged

tinkr
unregistered

posted 08-04-2001 06:20 PM

IP: Logged

TJHUSKER
DSST Member

posted 08-05-2001 11:21 AM
hehehehehe
yup, that sounds like a mighty fine deal to me!!!

--------------------

"The price of freedom is eternal vigilance"
That, and high gas prices!!!

Member # 883 | Registered: Sep 2000 | IP: Logged

Butch
DSST Member

posted 08-05-2001 11:45 AM
OOOOOOHH,
Darn, I guess you just shot that disclosure clause in the freakin'
foot. MAN, 30% of $18,500,000... just think... with that much $$ you
might even be able to afford DTV.
I've never gotten one of those letters, guess my paltry balance of
$231.97 isn't enought for those bastards to go after. Oh well....

--------------------

"When In Doubt, Whip It Out"

Member # 2150 | Registered: Jul 2001 | IP: Logged

All times are EST

[...]

Sad But TRUE!!!!!!!!!!

my profile | PM | register | search | faq | forum home
For Mods/SysOps: Memberlist

laundry??????

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!
Printable Version
Author Topic: FBI remember this Bin ladins laundry??????
kato
DSST Member

posted 10-20-2001 07:13 PM
From sanni ibrahim Sat Aug 4 03:57:34 2001
Date: Sat, 4 Aug 2001 03:57:34 -0700 (PDT)
From: "sanni ibrahim" | Block Address | Add to Address Book
Subject: urgent
To: sannii...@yahoo.com

[...]

[ 10-20-2001 07:31 PM: Message edited by: kato ]

posted 10-20-2001 08:37 PM
I guess I'll have to settle for that $5mil on the wanted poster.send
me my money!?!?!Ahmad Ibrahim Ali-Mughassil
[ 10-21-2001 05:17 PM: Message edited by: kato ]

Member # 621 | Registered: Jul 2000 | IP: Logged