I think I'm on the verge of being axed again

joeturn

Jan 23, 2008, 8:37:06 PM1/23/08
So I'll just post my observation here for safe keeping;)

Welcome to CrazyFTA!

Home Register My Account Search Memberlist F.A.Q. Control Panel

List of Reputable websites

Author Message
Crazy FTA :: Main Forums :: Miscellaneous :: List of Reputable
websites

wes786
Administrator

Registered: Jan 2008
Posted January 5th, 2008 11:58 PM IP
All these sites ALWAYS have the latest files, bins, how to's, manuals,
guides, dish pointing calulators and tips, hardware info, jtag info,
newbie and getting started sections, actively moderated with a no
troublemakers and no bashing allowed policy.. and are free, and only
require a simple free registration...Your email info is kept private,
unless U specify differently..and U will be notified via email of any
replies to any questions U may ask (or U can shut that feature off, if
U like)..and your IP is sacred and never released..

Many of these specialize in particular FTA receivers as noted next to
their links..USE those for your particular receiver manufacturer..

If U want real info, trouble free, no costs, friendly help, no
hassles, latest files and manuals, then use these...these are well
established, and have a long history, and are the best known sites
throughout the entire DSS community now.

Data Viewing Sequences
www.dvsfta.com (All receivers)
Future FTA - Blacklist's Site:
http://www.future-fta.info/forum/index.php (Pansat)
FTA Tech - Free To Air Community:
http://www.ftatech.net/forums/ (All receivers)
Free To Air:
http://www.f2atv.com/ (C00LSAT and All receivers)
DSS Newbies:
http://www.dss-newbies.net/forums/ (All receivers)
DSS Rookie:
http://www.dssrookie.com/forums/ (All receivers)
FTA Bins
www.ftabins.net (VORTEX and All receivers)
FTA Support
www.ftaprosupport.com (all receivers)

http://www.dsscommunity.com/forums/ (All Receivers)
http://www.al7bar.tk/ (All receivers)
http://www.dsscentral.net/ (All Receivers)

This site was free but now has a small fee for files, but is the best
site for Clone receivers in general..

http://www.pantecf2a.com/support (Pantecs,all clones and all
receivers)

File Share Site - No Registration Required:
Good for gettting Original factory firmware:
http://www.ftacentral.c*om/ (All receivers)

Satellite Finders (Look Angle Calculators)
http://www.arachnoid.com/satfinder (Dish 500 support)
http://satcalculator.freehostia.com/
http://www.hollsco.com/Products/SatCalc/
http://www3.telus.net/rampage/skew.htm (Dish 500 support)
http://www.remotesat.com/lookangle.htm

Satellite Charts
For information on all satellites and channels they offer
http://www.lyngsat.c*om/america.html
http://www.satcodx.com/

Best site for DISHNET info, channels, transponders and changes etc..
http://ekb.dbstalk.com/dishlist.htm

Direct links to current Dishnet and Bev keys:
www.tvkeyz.com/
www.dss-keys.com/
www.fta123.blogspot.com

Credit goes to : LK

(Edited by wes786)

Albert_Einstein
Bronze Member

Registered: Jan 2008
Posted January 6th, 2008 12:35 AM IP
LOL you could have added my site there too... now that I am your loyal
member ...

www.ftasolutions.blogspot.com

wes786
Administrator

Registered: Jan 2008
Posted January 6th, 2008 12:40 AM IP
I don't know what your site is...you can edit my post you are a mod
after all lol

yourmom
Member

Registered: Jan 2008
Posted January 6th, 2008 12:48 AM IP
www.ftaview.com

this site is real helpful aswell, btw nice site

Albert_Einstein
Bronze Member

Registered: Jan 2008
Posted January 7th, 2008 09:19 PM IP
my site is helpful if a file or key is not found here which I doubt
will ever happen ... its www.ftasolutions.blogspot.com

www.ftasolutions.blogspot.com

RTAP
Moderator

Registered: Jan 2008
Posted January 8th, 2008 01:54 PM IP
any site on the list are excellent for files and how to.

joeturn
Bronze Member

Registered: Jan 2008
Posted January 20th, 2008 10:40 PM IP
So do the whois on the download and go to there privacy policy to see
what happens when you download off those so call reputable sites

RTAP
Moderator

Registered: Jan 2008
Posted January 21st, 2008 09:24 AM IP
remember buying a fta receiver is not illegal,downloading a files is
not illegal.only thing illegal is modifying your receiver to view
unauthorized channels.

joeturn
Bronze Member

Registered: Jan 2008
Posted January 21st, 2008 11:53 AM IP
Quote:
RTAP wrote:
remember buying a fta receiver is not illegal,downloading a files is
not illegal.only thing illegal is modifying your receiver to view
unauthorized channels.

Soo what other reason could you say you used those downloads for??You
cant return the stb back to its original factory "boot" file so you
would have to hide it so a raid would not produce it as evidence in a
civil suit for intent to pirate!!

joeturn
Bronze Member

Registered: Jan 2008
Posted January 21st, 2008 01:48 PM IP
you might as well add this one to your list about xtalk cookies

http://www.xtalks.com/ipprotection.ashx

RTAP
Moderator

Registered: Jan 2008
Posted January 22nd, 2008 12:50 PM IP
joe they got bigger fish to fry.

joeturn
Bronze Member

Registered: Jan 2008
Posted January 23rd, 2008 06:57 PM IP
Quote:
RTAP wrote:
joe they got bigger fish to fry.

Not so RTAP as you stated they can sell any stb that is not modified!
They can supply the file to modify the stb with!
These supliers are the big fish but they are not violating any laws!

The ones that charge for programming are a definate except IKS and
IPTV only those subscribers are paying a price for piracy and they
have a legitament argument as, it was the most affordable way to go!!

The new wave of letters of mass destruction for the end users that do
it for them selves ,this time will make the DTV thingy look like a
cake walk!

The Governments now owns a piece of the rock(sat taxes) and it will be
considered a federal offense! Look for the stock market for Duncan
Doughnuts to fall way below poverty level till these court cases are
taken care of!!

Its Hitec Ambulance Chasing but even a lawyer has to make green fees $$
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

PS

The only way out of this is to sue double click again,pay per click,
and any other software company that uses cookies for invation of
privacy before the letters hit the market or nail them to the cross
after using them as IP/ID collectors

This is considered illegal phone tapping as most of us use cable
connections for tv, telephone and pc! However the public will be
censored this privy and most will opt to settle out of court for a
bribe

Not me, I will demand a televised execution ,I think the giloteen this
time on 60 minutes

RTAP
Moderator

Registered: Jan 2008
Posted January 23rd, 2008 07:03 PM IP
joe anyone can sell fta boxes.you can not sell files that modify your
box to receive illegal programming.selling fta boes is not illegal
modifing them is.

joeturn
Bronze Member

Registered: Jan 2008
Posted January 23rd, 2008 07:33 PM IP
Quote:
RTAP wrote:
joe anyone can sell fta boxes.you can not sell files that modify your
box to receive illegal programming.selling fta boes is not illegal
modifing them is.

So your saying only the pay sites are illegal as you are paying for
the oppertunity to download those private files??

wes786
Administrator

Registered: Jan 2008
Posted January 23rd, 2008 08:06 PM IP
No Joe,

What he means is that, selling and buying fta receivers isn't illegal,
but stealing signals is illegal. It doesnt matter where you get the
files from, paid or unpaid site same thing, modifying your recevier to
make it streal signal is illegal.

RTAP
Moderator

Registered: Jan 2008
Posted January 23rd, 2008 08:07 PM IP
-New post-
no you are paying to donate at the sites.the reason for donating money
is to keep the site up and running(better server,etc.)now my question
to you is where are you trying to go with this.

joeturn
Bronze Member

Registered: Jan 2008
Posted January 23rd, 2008 08:26 PM IP
-New post-
Now I'm beginning to get the big picture! Just offering files that are
designed for piracy and modification of FTA boxes is just a lure to
get pirates to download them for execution purposes$$$$$$$$$$$ Sounds
like a plan! Because if you hit the download button you are
automatically documented as a potentual pirate because of them cookies
has to be enabled for tracking purposes!!

Now after you have been logged as a downloader of said files! A civil
suit against you will stick because you have no other use for those
downloads!

There used to be a way to reload the factory bin that did away with
such a corrupted fta box but since ipv6 came into effect(JAN2007) The
old loaders were replaced and will still show a bin that was intented
for piracy if ever placed on the fta boxes!

I'll bet they even created winrar especially for opening and
documenting the use of those files and now they make them go up and
down like a yoyo to provide that such a person was a habitual offender
instead of just doing it for curiosity or educational porposes!!

Wow I'm bumfuzzled over such a clever idea!!!

Crazy FTA :: Main Forums :: Miscellaneous :: List of Reputable
websites
Quick Reply

Mark all forums read
Logout All times are EST
Forum jump: Select a forum Viewsat Files News & Announcements Viewsat
Receivers Satellites, Dishes & LNB Pansat Files Pansat Receivers
Miscellaneous Coolsat Files Coolsat Receivers CaptiveWorks Files
CaptiveWorks Receivers PPV Events SonicView Receivers SonicView Files
DSS Keys Feedback & Suggestions Other Receivers Other Files
Thread Options:
Delete thread / Open/Close thread / Rename thread / Stick thread /
Move thread / Merge thread