Drabble Challenge: The Taste Test

Daibhid Ceannaideach

Feb 16, 2004, 5:59:53 AM2/16/04
The Taste Test

Written for the Monkeys! and chocolate challenges:

"I don't understand it, Doctor," said the young Coluan known as Brainiac 5.1,
"I've checked the formula. This contains all the nutrients required by a mature
simian of Koko's species."

"Koko! Koko!" retorted his pet, thowing his bowl at the wall.

The Doctor tasted some of the grey mush. He grimaced. "Querl," he sighed, "this
stuff tastes terrrible."

Brainy looked aghast. "Of course! I hadn't even considered that!"

The Doctor produced a yellow box from a pocket. "If we add *this*..."

"Doctor! That is hardly appropriate food! My supplements..."

"...aren't being eaten. He'd rather have a bowl of Coco Pops."

Disclaimers:
The Doctor is property of the Beeb. Braniac 5.1 and Koko the monkey are
property of DC Comics. *Coco* the monkey is property of Kellogg's, but doesn't
appear in this fic at all...
--
Dave
The Official Absentee of EU Skiffeysoc