Life of Doctor (challenge drabble)

1 view

Daibhid Ceanaideach

Apr 13, 2007, 4:14:18 PM4/13/07
Life of Doctor
Written for the Apperances Decieve challenge.

As Judy Roach walked through the streets of Manchester, she
stopped in amazement. Walking towards her was a familiar
figure, wearing a dark leather jacket and talking to an
American man in odd military gear and a blonde girl with a
London accent. Him! But he *couldn't* be back!

"Steve?" she gasped. "Steve Baxter? But you're supposed to be
dead! If you're here, then you're still the Messiah! It's
still happening!"

As the Doctor stared at her in bewilderment, Jack Harkness
looked her up and down. "He's not the Messiah," he grinned,
"but *I'm* a very naughty boy..."

(Ninth Doctor and Captain Jack belong to the Beeb, Judy from
"Second Coming" probably belongs to RTD.)

(Sorry, but once the punchline occured to me I couldn't resist
it...)

--
Dave
Official Absentee of EU Skiffeysoc