Demi-drabble

Daibhid Ceanaideach

Apr 22, 2006, 7:08:11 AM4/22/06

"Listen, you can end this! I don't want to use Omega's stellar
manipulator, but it's the only way, unless you do something!
Please!"

The Face of Boe remained motionless in its jar.

"Looks like you've no choice then, Doctor," said Jack. "Talk
to the Hand, 'cos the Face ain't interested..."

--
Dave
Official Absentee of EU Skiffeysoc

PAUL GADZIKOWSKI

Apr 22, 2006, 12:32:32 PM4/22/06
Laughed out loud.

Paul Gadzikowski, scar...@iglou.com since 1995
http://www.arthurkingoftimeandspace.com New cartoons daily.
http://members.iglou.com/scarfman/new.htm Fanfiction stories and cartoons.

"Daily I am amazed at your inexhaustible ability to just live."

Daibhid Ceanaideach

Apr 22, 2006, 1:37:22 PM4/22/06
Also Sprach PAUL GADZIKOWSKI:

> Laughed out loud.

Glad you liked it.

Clive May

Apr 27, 2006, 3:40:33 PM4/27/06
"Daibhid Ceanaideach" <daibhidc...@aol.com> wrote in message

AAAAAGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

You know, that's probably a capital offence.

LOL

Clive