Challenge Drabble: Also Known As...

Daibhid Ceannaideach

Jan 19, 2004, 4:57:41 AM1/19/04
Also Known As...

Written for the "Master" challenge

Deep inside the Master's TARDIS, in a recreation of an Edwardian study, the
renegade Time Lord sits. He stares at the fire, murmuring to himself, sometimes
studying a piece of paper.

Those who know of him might assume he was beginning another plan to conquer the
Earth. And they would be right. What they might not expect is where such a plan
starts.

"'Maitre' perhaps? No, not distinguished enough. Haven't I already used
'Domini' recently? And even Lethbridge-Stewart would see through 'Maestro'.
Hmm..."

With a sigh, he reaches for a different paper. "Let's have another look at the
anagrams..."
--
Dave
The Official Absentee of EU Skiffeysoc

Clive May

Jan 19, 2004, 3:21:31 PM1/19/04

"Daibhid Ceannaideach" <daibhidc...@aol.com> wrote in message

> Also Known As...
>
> Written for the "Master" challenge
>
> Deep inside the Master's TARDIS, in a recreation of an Edwardian study,
the
> renegade Time Lord sits. He stares at the fire, murmuring to himself,
sometimes
> studying a piece of paper.
>
> Those who know of him might assume he was beginning another plan to
conquer the
> Earth. And they would be right. What they might not expect is where such a
plan
> starts.
>
> "'Maitre' perhaps? No, not distinguished enough. Haven't I already used
> 'Domini' recently? And even Lethbridge-Stewart would see through
'Maestro'.
> Hmm..."
>
> With a sigh, he reaches for a different paper. "Let's have another look at
the
> anagrams..."

Phew! But for the want of a suitably sinister name, the universe is saved?

This one made me chuckle lots.

Cheers

Clive

Clive May

Jan 19, 2004, 3:26:31 PM1/19/04
Correction:

For sinister read "Masterful"

--
Haruka said: "I suppose simply stating that you're a nearly
immortal, magically endowed soldier of a forgotten kingdom is out?" - Rescue

"Clive May" <cl...@cj4386.demon.co.uk> wrote in message