Ant and Doc (drabble)

Daibhid Ceanaideach

Apr 23, 2008, 9:05:33 AM4/23/08
Ant and Doc

The Doctor and Donna approached the massive building. Their way was
blocked by a large, blue-skinned soldier, his helmet designed to allow
his antennae to poke through.

"Zeg. Halt, who goes there? La."

"I'm the Doctor and this is Donna. We've come to warn you about an alien
invasion."

The guard's eyes narrowed. "Zeg. Very well, I will take you to the Queen.
La. Zeg. You'd better hope she believes you. La."

"Thanks. Donna, Zegla here is going to show us through the Hive."

The guard looked even more suspicious. "Zeg. Who told you my name? La."

"Um, lucky guess?"

--
Dave
"I thought Billie Piper was an oil rig."

John Elliott

Apr 23, 2008, 3:07:21 PM4/23/08
Daibhid Ceanaideach <daibhidc...@aol.com> wrote:
: Ant and Doc

*Groan* at the title :-)

: The guard looked even more suspicious. "Zeg. Who told you my name? La."

: "Um, lucky guess?"

Heh.

--
John Elliott

Thinks: This is what a nice clean life leads to. Hmm, why did I ever lead one?
-- Bluebottle, in the Goon Show