Drabble: The Choice

Daibhid Ceannaideach

Nov 30, 2004, 5:44:45 AM11/30/04
The Choice
An extremely belated response to the Cliche Challenge of October 2003. (I never
liked the one I did at the time.)

"All right, Beep," the Doctor muttered, "You win. I'll do whatever you say."

The Most High meeped excitedly. "Excellent, Doctor. There are two tasks with
which your expertese may be useful."

"What do you want me to do?"

"While I am not foolish enough to tell you my entire plan, I can tell you it
requires my fur to be a vivid orange. I also need a wooden replica of your
TARDIS. I know that, in your quiet moments between adventures, you have
practiced both hairdressing and carpentry.

He leant closer. "Your choice is simple, Doctor.

"Dye me, or join!"
--
Dave
The Official Absentee of EU Skiffeysoc

David S. Rubin

Nov 30, 2004, 1:00:04 PM11/30/04
On 30 Nov 2004, Daibhid Ceannaideach wrote:

> "Dye me, or join!"

*snerk*

Soda on monitor but no soda in keyboard. My aim is improving.

Nice job Daibhid :)

cheers,
DSR