Challange Drabble "Here they come..."

1 view

Daibhid Ceannaideach

Jan 30, 2004, 8:50:47 AM1/30/04
Here They Come...

Written for the "Monkey" challange:

The Dalek lab was in utter chaos. The Doctor's four new companions had
comprehensively wrecked the place. In the centre of the room Davy, the young
Mancunian lad, had somehow climbed onto the Black Dalek's dome, and was
covering it's eyestalk as it spun in circles.

As the Doctor watched, the Dalek slipped on the foam that Mike and Mickey had
been spraying on the floor, and crashed into the main computer. Sparks flew
out. "WE ARE DE-FEA-TED," it croaked.

"In that case," said Peter cheerfully, "it's time for a song."

The Doctor shook his head. "Who *writes* this stuff?"
--
Dave
The Official Absentee of EU Skiffeysoc

Time Warrior

Jan 30, 2004, 2:37:16 PM1/30/04
daibhidc...@aol.com (Daibhid Ceannaideach) wrote in message news:<20040130085047...@mb-m11.aol.com>...

> Here They Come...
>
> Written for the "Monkey" challange:

Very funny! Probably the best crossover yet. I wonder if anyone's
going to write one that's NOT a crossover. :)

Daibhid Ceannaideach

Jan 30, 2004, 3:03:46 PM1/30/04

I was originally going to write a non-crossover, describing Sabbath having
staff problems and leading to the hilarious punchline "Well, you pay
peanuts..."

Unfortunately Justin Blinkin' Richards got there first.