The Challenge, a challenge drabble

Daibhid Ceannaideach

Sep 5, 2004, 4:40:40 PM9/5/04
(Sorry about the copy of this that got sent with just a title 8-(...)

The Challenge
written for the "sport" challenge

Theta Sigma wandered through the neighbourhood. He passed the dogTARDIS, K9
recharging on the roof. He passed Mortimus, clutching his security habit.

He stopped when he reached Ushy's psychiatry booth. The Rani was out. She was
kneeling on the ground, adjusting something he couldn't see.

"Hi, Ushy," he said. "What are you doing?"

"Oh, hello, Theta Sigma. It's a Pavlovian experiment. My hypothesis is that
those such as yourself, who see life as a struggle to achieve their goals over
insumountable odds are particularly easy to manipulate."

"Huh?"

"Never mind. Now, I'll hold this football..."

Disclaimers:
Doctor Who is the property of the Beeb.
Peanuts is the property of the Shultz estate
This unholy combination wasn't my idea, but that of Scott Gray in DWM 291
Portions of this fic were previously posted in the rec.arts.drwho thread "Uncle
of Silly Titles"
--
Dave
The Official Absentee of EU Skiffeysoc