love

Norm Tuttle

Dec 13, 1993, 9:11:21 PM12/13/93
Man I have a friend here who is all FUCKED UP! His fiancee pretty much dumped
him. We're trying to give him some advice, but I figured that he would take it
better from you guys. He lives with the SLUT BITCH, and I'm just out of ideas.
Any input would be welcome for this sorry sap.
Thanks,
tutt...@mentor.cc.purdue.edu

John Siracusa

Dec 16, 1993, 5:40:29 PM12/16/93
Some evolutionarily-challenged individual writes:

"1) get drunk.
2) find an angry cat, a sack, and a fast flowing river.
3) Tie SB into sack with cat and beat on it for about 20 seconds
4) Dump into river
5) get on with life"

Aye, he'll make a foine daddy someday...
(Irish accent; sorry to confuse you frat boys)

..if he hasn't already
(See the "blackouts" thread...)

-John

Revell without a clue

Dec 15, 1993, 7:50:09 PM12/15/93

anyone wanna sleep with a woman and tell her he has aids when they're
finished? mwahahahaa.... ;)
(i had a friend do that to an ex of mine... knew she wanted him, she
ended up fucking her boss, so i dumped her and talked him into it....
if it works, you guys'll LOVE the reaction you get.)
-Aaron

Peter Mancini

Dec 14, 1993, 1:42:29 PM12/14/93
Norm Tuttle (tutt...@mentor.cc.purdue.edu) wrote:
: Man I have a friend here who is all FUCKED UP! His fiancee pretty much dumped

1) get drunk.

Michael W Cantonwine

Dec 14, 1993, 2:34:26 PM12/14/93

If he wants, I'll come over and puke on her while she sleeps.
--
Mike Cantonwine "Count the Moon."
mi...@iastate.edu "One."

Jason D. Kelleher

Dec 19, 1993, 10:21:05 PM12/19/93

Now first off, to all men, don't get engaged. You're paying a
couple grand for a ring -- to lose the ability to go out with you
friends, get drunk, and wake up in you own vomit. Not to mention
stagnated sex. Although being engaged probably does have some
advantages, I can't think of any (after being engaged myself) so JUST
SAY 'NO BITCH'.

Ok, we don't know your friends name, so we're just going to call
him Shithead. This is what you gotta do, sit the poor bastard down,
give him a bottle of Jack, and say:

Shithead, you fucked up. It's time to regain your manhood.
Go out, get drunk, find a cute fire-crotch, then.... Fuck the
snot out of her on your kitchen floor. Don't worry, the SLUT
BITCH shouldn't have any problem with this -- linolium is easy
to clean. We hope you understand We don't want you to demean
this poor girl. Just fuck her up the ass, whipe your dick on
her back, take her wallet, dress her in the SLUT BITCH's
favorite outfit, and throw her out into the street. If this
doesn't cheer you up, put a gun to your fucking head.

Norm, if Shithead goes back to her, whether he follows our advice or
not, be a friend and put the sorry sach of shit out of his misery. You
know you'd want the same and besides, he's dead anyway. Just consider
it like putting your dog to sleep after its been hit by a steam-roller.

-jason (kell...@udel.edu)
-chic (ch...@chopin.udel.edu)

Revell without a clue

Dec 20, 1993, 11:41:29 AM12/20/93
In article <2f35n1$g...@louie.udel.edu> kell...@claudia.ee.udel.edu (Jason D. Kelleher) writes:
>In article <CI06...@mentor.cc.purdue.edu> tutt...@mentor.cc.purdue.edu (Norm Tuttle) writes:
>> Man I have a friend here who is all FUCKED UP! His fiancee pretty much dumped
>>him. We're trying to give him some advice, but I figured that he would take it
>>better from you guys. He lives with the SLUT BITCH, and I'm just out of ideas.
>>Any input would be welcome for this sorry sap.
>> Thanks,
>> tutt...@mentor.cc.purdue.edu
>
> Now first off, to all men, don't get engaged. You're paying a
>couple grand for a ring -- to lose the ability to go out with you
>friends, get drunk, and wake up in you own vomit. Not to mention
>stagnated sex. Although being engaged probably does have some
>advantages, I can't think of any (after being engaged myself) so JUST
>SAY 'NO BITCH'.

a good point, but how many times will an unengaged man wake up alone, as
opposed to those engaged?
however, if the bitch treated me like that, i'd probably be more than
willing to do the following:

> Shithead, you fucked up. It's time to regain your manhood.
> Go out, get drunk, find a cute fire-crotch, then.... Fuck the
> snot out of her on your kitchen floor. Don't worry, the SLUT
> BITCH shouldn't have any problem with this -- linolium is easy
> to clean. We hope you understand We don't want you to demean
> this poor girl. Just fuck her up the ass, whipe your dick on
> her back, take her wallet, dress her in the SLUT BITCH's
> favorite outfit, and throw her out into the street. If this
> doesn't cheer you up, put a gun to your fucking head.

DAD??? IS THAT YOU???!??

>Norm, if Shithead goes back to her, whether he follows our advice or
>not, be a friend and put the sorry sach of shit out of his misery. You

> -jason (kell...@udel.edu)
> -chic (ch...@chopin.udel.edu)

another good point, jason/chic...
love the post.

-Aaron Revell/whatever you wanna call me. I've been called worse, ya know.

"Why would I say I loved her if I already had sex with her?" -Al Bundy
"When in doubt, f*ck." -Al Pacino (I think) in Scent of a Woman
"I can't remember anything..." -Metallica
"Nonessential people are useless." -Thomas Kayser
"Hell of a thing, killin' a man... ya take away all he has...all he ever
will have..."
-Clint Eastwood in "Unforgiven"