An Ape-ology and Retraction. Oso, me sorry.

TOXIC

Jun 28, 1996, 3:00:00 AM6/28/96
The letter I did write about you was written so hatefully
and with so much unhumanity. Maybe no body wants to
talk a sick person with such a morbid mind like me.
It was rong. Me taury.
Last week I was in Beijing. For those of you who don
know where it is, it is the capital of Tokyo. Hell they've
got everything up there:white gorillas, psychic chickens, red lizards,
flat chics, you name it man. Anyway I was dressed like Spartacus and
looked like that new 007 guy. I was walking in downtown and suddenly
I was surrounded by 3567 white gorillas. They were wielding arabic
swords, you know with those curves and stuff. Their boss was this
Oso dude, and his two deputies were xxxJoel and Jazzo-chicken.
Suddenly they all attacked me, and I drew my straight sword and started
fencing with these brutes. At one time I figured I use a different
tactic, so I can zap 'em all. So I jumped back couple o' steps, and
dropped my sword and started singin':

..... Say say say whatch you want ....don try get my attention.

I was barely passed the first verse that Oso and his two
deputies interrupted me impolitely:

..... Wooha wooha wooha wooha wooha wooha wooha.......

Actually they were trying to sing their own song. At this time,
all the other gorillas turned to them and looked at them with
disbelief, somehow shock. And then in a flash all the gorillas
attack these and chopped them off. Hell you could see a flyin'
ear here, a flyin' eye there, a chopped off hand here a chopped off
butt there. I guess you could say that they didn't like their singin'.
In the mean time, I got away and into a bar nearby. I saw Leaf sittin'
there an' drinkin' chinese beer. I approached her table and sat
down and said(in a professional voice):

.....Name's eye, goldeneye.....

Leaf smiled and I had my trade mark Mona Lisa smile. I said

......And you must be goldenbutt......

[Damn man I gotta go,CIA is callin'. (With Arnie's voice)]
I'll be BACK

Dave Kelley

Jun 28, 1996, 3:00:00 AM6/28/96
In article <31D47E...@houhou.edu>, TOXIC <to...@houhou.edu> wrote:

<<his usual moronic babble>>

Spoontard, you can change your name, you can change your appearance, you
can even change your own diapers these days (or so I hear). But you can't
change the God-awful stench that follows wherever you go, and you can't
change the fact that you're the reason the killfile was invented.

Crawl back in your hole.

Dave (BDK)
Wondering just how big the killfile can get...
--
Now Serving At: http://www.mindspring.com/~djkelley/Kelley's-Pub.html

Jaz

Jun 29, 1996, 3:00:00 AM6/29/96
In article <31D47E...@houhou.edu>, TOXIC <to...@houhou.edu> writes

>The letter I did write about you was written so hatefully
> and with so much unhumanity. Maybe no body wants to
> talk a sick person with such a morbid mind like me.
> It was rong. Me taury.

Oh look, his email address has shifted again.
Spoon the net tightens.
--
Jaz - Looking for his deluxe Tard stomping boots...
"There is a secret song at the centre of the world, It's sound is like razors

Jaz

Jun 29, 1996, 3:00:00 AM6/29/96
In article <qkfs7MA3$R1x...@vain.demon.co.uk>, Jaz
<J...@vain.demon.co.uk> writes

>In article <31D47E...@houhou.edu>, TOXIC <to...@houhou.edu> writes
>>The letter I did write about you was written so hatefully
>> and with so much unhumanity. Maybe no body wants to
>> talk a sick person with such a morbid mind like me.
>> It was rong. Me taury.
>
>Oh look, his email address has shifted again.
>Spoon the net tightens.

Spoon I know how your mind works, does that bother you?
Your last E-mail gave me alot more to work on, I'd thought you would be
hard to crack but your easy. Did It piss you off your new ID was
uncovered? Fooled alot of people but the ADB anti-Tard Squad lets no
Asshuffer fool them.
Spoon my last friendly warning...Stop fucking around.
Just be known you prevoked us.
--
Jaz - Cut his eyelids off for a quick start.

What are you doing here Jaz?
Jaz - If I'm annoyed the shit has definately hit the fan.
What's your job.
Jaz - I'm a freelance Government problem solver.
What's does that mean?
Jaz - It means I hunt people.
What's your speciality?
Jaz- Seek and Termination.

Brad Warren

Jun 29, 1996, 3:00:00 AM6/29/96

am I the only one wondering WTF?

-BradDrunk, might as well use my rightful name

* Brad Warren
/ \ Student, Computer Science
~~~~~ Washington State University, Tri-Cities
~~~~~~~
| o o | bwa...@beta.tricity.wsu.edu
(| @ |)
\ uuu / Bozo's R Us
-----

Dal & Leaf

Jun 30, 1996, 3:00:00 AM6/30/96

TOXIC <to...@houhou.edu> wrote:
(sniperoony)

> I saw Leaf sittin' there an' drinkin' chinese beer. I approached her table and sat
> down and said(in a professional voice):
> .....Name's eye, goldeneye.....
> Leaf smiled and I had my trade mark Mona Lisa smile. I said
> ......And you must be goldenbutt......
> [Damn man I gotta go,CIA is callin'. (With Arnie's voice)]
> I'll be BACK
1. I never sit in a bar, I always stand. That way I can use the
stool for more important functions, if necessary.
2. I never drink anything other than champagne or champagne/tequilla
slammers.
3. I never smile at anyone who has a professional voice, certainly
never any Mona Lisa look-alike.
4. Goldenbutt? You seem to have mistaken me with some other. My
trademark is much more subtle and far more deadly. Perhaps you should
spend more time on research?

Leaf-----wondering why Spoon gets off on stuff like this

Scott

Jun 30, 1996, 3:00:00 AM6/30/96

Whoahhh, I guess that makes you some kind of genius!
You read a header!!! Wowie! You must also be a member
of the secret spy club!!
BTW what does your cable company think about you
hooking up your phone to the cable box? Does that
interfere with reception?
You are a silly little mouse and I'm going to
keep baiting you with more and more tasty cheese!!
hee hee hee ha ha ha ha ha haw hee heeeee hee hee
ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha
hee hee hee hee hee hee hee hee hee hee hee hee hee
jardyyyyyyyyyy heeeeeeeeeeh howwwwwwwwwwwwhahahaha!

--
"The amazing part is that we achieved 20:1 kill ratios over there with
one hand tied around our balls because the limp-wristed assholes in

Jaz

Jul 1, 1996, 3:00:00 AM7/1/96

In article <31D699...@airmail.net>, Scott <sp...@airmail.net> writes

>Whoahhh, I guess that makes you some kind of genius!
> You read a header!!! Wowie! You must also be a member
> of the secret spy club!!
> BTW what does your cable company think about you
> hooking up your phone to the cable box? Does that
> interfere with reception?
> You are a silly little mouse and I'm going to
> keep baiting you with more and more tasty cheese!!
> hee hee hee ha ha ha ha ha haw hee heeeee hee hee
> ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha
> hee hee hee hee hee hee hee hee hee hee hee hee hee
> jardyyyyyyyyyy heeeeeeeeeeh howwwwwwwwwwwwhahahaha!

Hey Spoon, I'd read this posting over and over again as this is the last
time I'm ever replying to you. Hehehe, Ain't nothing worse for a Tard to
be ignored is there? Hope you get what you deserve outta life and even
sooner if we get to you first.
Scott, You are now being Ignored........................................
Jaz - I suggest everyone else ignores SpoonTard as well. Best way to get at
her/him.

Dal & Leaf

Jul 1, 1996, 3:00:00 AM7/1/96

Steve Kellett <s.ke...@hng0301.wins.icl.co.uk> wrote:

Steve, give me a clue as to what this is?

Dal, just got Wincode loaded up

Steve Kellett

Jul 2, 1996, 3:00:00 AM7/2/96

Dal & Leaf wrote:

> Steve Kellett <s.ke...@hng0301.wins.icl.co.uk> wrote:
>
> Steve, give me a clue as to what this is?

I drunkenly attatched a huge .AUD file to a mail item. Tried to cancel it, and
accidentally posted to whole 35 Mb to the newsgroup. Oops. I was sufficiantly 'faced at
the time that I thought I'd successfully canned it. Boy did I get a shock on monday when
I found the damned thing lurking there... (Its 4 minutes worth of CD quality sound file.
I didn't believe how much space it took up). Damn, I knew it was a mistake getting a PC
at home.

Steve K. (Aching all over 'cos he went for a 60 minute training run last night)

Scott

Jul 2, 1996, 3:00:00 AM7/2/96

AHHHH! LOVE IS IN THE AIR. I've got a special bottle
of Andre for you my love. Let's make love in the tall
grass, under a horny moon, to the sound of knats.
She's mine...alll.....mine.