Salvia transcriptions

GaryJ

Jan 30, 2005, 7:14:04 PM1/30/05
Been having trouble remembering the details of recent Salvia-inspired
journeys... I got a little digital voice recorder, thought maybe I could
narrate during the journey and get a sense of what was going on.
Unfortunately, its hard to make much sense when you are in the midst of the
vortex - but it was amusing to hear the session as recorded.... I think I
was being pulled through a series of realities until I got back to the
"real" reality....

Session 1, 10x hit
(exhales)
Ok... here we go.
Scooting along... Its like all these different realities are scooting
underneath me... scooting, ah ha!
How many uh, how many is He in charge of?
How many is he allowed to speak of?
Its held up to your face...
Who is it- who is it -who is it you cry...

There it is, pulled up right there, that's it, pulled up.
That's the secret, pulled up just like its pulling though, just, .... humph
like the whole business is pulled through... (sigh) (ends).

Session 2, 10x hit.
(exhales)
"now, what's goin' on... there's uh, green flooring, melting through that,
pouring along pouring along, melting.
Wow.
Pulling indeed! (chuckles)
(long silence)
So... who that is from, who's pulling me through, who is?
(sighs)
Someone saying who, who has been pulled through, which one is pulled
through...
This is the real one....
(ends)

Cheers,
GaryJ

---

MycoloTeur

Jan 30, 2005, 7:21:00 PM1/30/05
Excellent. I had been thinking of doing something similar for another
substance of interest. Glad you did it with salvia. Keep reporting.

Love and Light

"GaryJ" <jac...@msn.com> wrote in message