Dream of Plane Crash

Maurjonson

May 17, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/17/99
A couple of hours ago I had a depressing dream that woke me up. I sure
hope it's not precognitive or anything. About 7 AM EDT I was dreaming that
I woke up to find my sister (whom I haven't seen in years) hanging a
note on my bedroom doorknob. She saw I was awake, and said to me,
"You're not going to like this." Then she walked away. I see the note
looks like a "Do Not Disturb" sign, but when I go up to examine it more
closely, she has written on it, "Flight 11 went down suddenly. All
lost."

In my dream I think a plane has gone down. Then I start to wake up, and
I think that I had better not take that flight coming up soon after
all. Then when I was fully awake, and I realized I am not flying
anywhere. What was this all about? I am not sure if she wrote Flight
11, or Flight 1111, now that I think about it, it seems she may have
written only, "11 went down suddenly. All lost." (Without the word
"flight" -- I am not sure. It might have said, "11 11 went down
suddenly. All lost." With two 11's.)

Is this dream literal, or symbolic? I just remembered a good friend is flying
to California soon, should I tell him about my dream (or maybe just check his
flight number first).

I am looking for an explanation for this dream as it seemed so significant and
so frightening.

It seems whenever I have a dream with this much power to alarm me, that
something always comes of it, it means something significant. I feel worried.

Maureen

Dirk Has Seen

May 19, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/19/99
to Maurjonson
Hi,

"Hope for the best, prepare for the worst, and expect something inbetween." a
famous quote of wisdom (sorry, can't recall who said it).

First tell you friend the dream just like you did here. Then check you friend's
flight number. If the flight number is 11, strongly suggest you friend takes a
different flight. In any case, all that you can really do is tell you friend and
then it is you friend's choice of what to do.

Assuming that the dream is symbolic, you are examining your concerns about you
friend taking this trip. If you friend's flight is 11 and you friend still takes
the flight, have you friend call you from the place that you friend is staying at
in California. The easist reason for your concern is "this dream bothers you"
(which is true according to your posting).

Dirk
Have seen much including much that I should not have seen