Has anyone mastered LD?

massive...@googlemail.com

Sep 28, 2007, 3:33:10 PM9/28/07
Before I throw myself into LD I want to know if anyone has actually
succeeded with LD to the point where they can reliably control their
dreams and experience LD regularly. Does it ever happen or do all
those who study and practice LD only experience a small increase in
the number of LD? thanks

Kaycee

Sep 28, 2007, 3:50:27 PM9/28/07

For me it used to be possible to LD 3-4 times a week and have the dreams
last for what seemed like an hour or more. With enough effort you might
get one or even several every night, that may also depend on the person
though.

Cheers, KC

Harry E. Bagwell

Sep 28, 2007, 7:34:30 PM9/28/07
On Fri, 28 Sep 2007 19:33:10 -0000, massive...@googlemail.com
wrote:

At one point I could LD *almost* any night I wanted to using MILD.
Then real life intruded with vast numbers of distractions and I lost
the knack. It can be done, though.

massive...@googlemail.com

Sep 29, 2007, 4:08:05 PM9/29/07
How about wake induced lucid dreaming, anyone have any luck with
that ? If so, please recommend a technique.

On Sep 28, 7:34 pm, Harry E. Bagwell <HBAGW...@prodigy.net> wrote:
> On Fri, 28 Sep 2007 19:33:10 -0000, massive.ent...@googlemail.com

Carol A Maderer

Oct 7, 2007, 12:36:54 AM10/7/07

<massive...@googlemail.com> wrote in message

> How about wake induced lucid dreaming, anyone have any luck with
> that ? If so, please recommend a technique.

What exactly is wake induced lucid dreaming?

Carol

Alexandra Ceelie

Oct 8, 2007, 1:34:20 PM10/8/07

http://www.web-us.com/lucid/luciddreamingFAQ.htm

W.I.L.D. is outlined under 2.4

=^..^=
Xandra

gdew...@gmail.com

Nov 30, 2007, 12:30:27 AM11/30/07
On Oct 8, 6:34 pm, Alexandra Ceelie <the.netkit...@geemail.com> wrote:
> Carol A Maderer wrote:
> > <massive.ent...@googlemail.com> wrote in message

LOL !

I actually dream all day. But I never hear about wake induced lucid
dreaming.

Dreaming during the day is actually quite easy.

All you do is stop preventing it.

As soon as you don't fear and you don't hurt it all goes by it self.
Like when we worry about paying bills or dislike our job. That's where
the dream dies.

The irony is quite funny.

Life is the prettiest when you cease to care about it. Fear or pain
just disappears like snow for the sun.

I can explore my dreams up to the point where they describe the world
we live in today from an inspired point of view. I can dream up to the
point where I see what horrible mess we made of the world.

Teach people not to be creative. Teach people creativity is bad. Teach
people constructive thinking is not going to accomplish anything.....

Then have those students teach the next generation not to be creative,
teach their kids creativity is bad, teach the kids of their kids how
constructive thinking is not going to accomplish anything.......

The dreams that could have saved us all got shouted down laughed at
and turned into hell on earth for the person having them. At no stage
was the dream given any chance to become what it desired to. They are
mostly used against their author.

Not hurting and not fearing becomes impossible at this point.

hahahahha

I see a big sign saying I may not pass unless I bring the rest of
mankind with me.

You wankers with your mortgage fetish who have made the TV the only
reality in life. Your theater warfare and your ignorance towards
poverty. Oh, what disgusting people you are. You could be immortal and
have a life of just pleasure but you chose not to picture it.

Oh what glorious world this would be if you only realised that give up
before trying means you are not trying at all. When will you see your
head is just an empty shell and the dream within it is the actual
life. And you thought you should take them for granted? Why complain
about your lack of skill if you can dream about having it?

What do you think close minded actually means?

What does it mean to have an empty head?

I have imagined an entire universe for you!

Why are you not using it???

:-)

______
http://blog.360.yahoo.com/factuurexpress