about fear

wild...@peconic.net

Apr 14, 1998, 3:00:00 AM4/14/98

But what does it say in the Upanishad:

From fear impelled by the absolute the wind blows.
From fear the sun rises.
From fear the fire burns and the senses feel.
Finally from fear does death run after man.
The all pervasive nature of fear.
But as you realize the absolute within ..fear will be gone.

there is a saying
if you fear god all things fear you

if you fear other than god
you fear all things,

the g and ww

nimbus

Apr 14, 1998, 3:00:00 AM4/14/98

In message <35335d86...@uns.peconic.net>
wild...@peconic.net wrote:

Recapitulation revealed that whenever I had been fearful, I had never
been in real danger (of dying) and that whenever I had been in real
danger, I had never felt fear. There wasn't time. I simply acted
through instinct.

I survived.

Could this be death, advising?

Maybe fear inhabits the mind.

Not the heart.

Good wishes on this beautiful English Spring day of Sunshine and showers.

The Starlings, Crows, Magpies, Thrushes, Blackbirds, Thrushes, Tits and
Sparrows are ferrying back and forth in the garden, collecting material
for their nests. The cherry trees are at their frothy blossomest and the
vivid green of new growth lights even the darkest corners.

For all our relations!
--
nimbus
Remove nospam. from address to reply!

Rainbowbird

Apr 15, 1998, 3:00:00 AM4/15/98

wild...@peconic.net wrote:

> But what does it say in the Upanishad:
>
> From fear impelled by the absolute the wind blows.
> From fear the sun rises.
> From fear the fire burns and the senses feel.
> Finally from fear does death run after man.
> The all pervasive nature of fear.
> But as you realize the absolute within ..fear will be gone.
>
> there is a saying
> if you fear god all things fear you
>
> if you fear other than god
> you fear all things,
>
> the g and ww

You should hear the mantra I got it from...
The CD is called Ravi Shankar Chants of India. It's very strong.
I hope you will be in the opportunity to hear it.
RBB