The Boxer Shorts

LowRider44M

Oct 30, 2010, 4:55:03 AM10/30/10

The Boxer
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ky57Jo3-BaU&feature=related

I am just a poor boy though my story's seldom told
I have squandered my resistance for a pocketful of mumbles, such are
promises.
All lies and jest, still a man hears what he wants to hear
And disregards the rest, hmmmm

When I left my home and my family, I's no more than a boy
In the company of strangers
In the quiet of the railway station, runnin' scared, laying low,
Seeking out the poorer quarters, where the ragged people go,
Looking for the places only they would know.

Li la li...

Asking only workman's wages, I come lookin' for a job,
But I get no offers,
Just a come-on from the whores on 7th Avenue.
I do declare, there were times when I was so lonesome
I took some comfort there.

La la la...

now the years are rolling by me, they are -[rockin evenly]-
i am older than i once was
and younger than i'll be that's not unusual.
no it isnt strange after changes upon changes we are more or less the
same
after changes we are more or less the same

Li la li...

And I'm laying out my winter clothes and wishing I was gone,
goin' home
Where the New York City winters aren't bleedin' me, leadin' me,
goin' home.

In the clearing stands a boxer, and a fighter by his trade
And he carries the reminders of every glove that laid him down or cut
him
'Til he cried out in his anger and his shame
I am leaving, I am leaving, but the fighter still remains.

Li la li...

Executive Summary - Threat
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.dreams.castaneda/browse_thread/thread/a507261f843a7932?hl=en#

Strategic Assessment - Targets
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.dreams.castaneda/browse_thread/thread/dd7f19312415d34c?hl=en#

Earliest Termination Points - Time Stamp Registration
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.dreams.castaneda/browse_thread/thread/aa02b7a38595aa00?hl=en#

Prior Extinguished Lattices - Time Stamp Certification LGA Activation

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.dreams.castaneda/browse_thread/thread/d479b1282fdb7ea4/8aa71358fc9e9a46?hl=en&q=#8aa71358fc9e9a46
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.dreams.castaneda/browse_thread/thread/de83b1321b32f29c/e770db02fb9183c8?hl=en&q=#e770db02fb9183c8
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.dreams.castaneda/browse_thread/thread/d19fd7b400130de0/c044c68076150747?hl=en&q=#c044c68076150747
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.dreams.castaneda/browse_thread/thread/69033cae2720aee1/48ab30e6e4400afb?hl=en&q=#48ab30e6e4400afb
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.dreams.castaneda/browse_thread/thread/dcae09d690f0fe73/4a9023b4e84f5052?hl=en&q=#4a9023b4e84f5052
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.dreams.castaneda/browse_thread/thread/a3899bc54e7f0d5e/eab52ab65a09c537?hl=en&q=#eab52ab65a09c537
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.dreams.castaneda/browse_thread/thread/2a436b2c6338ce09/2a980bc1d95f263e?hl=en&q=#2a980bc1d95f263e

Above intervention took a hundred sessions to establish the quantum
net
of attracting lattices.
The groundwork was performed in the open at:
http://www.dojopsi.info/tenthousandroads/
using alias "Alchemy" and a short session under "Vorschai" to track
John Allen Mohammed
in reverse time. In real time I received and processed the signals as
the crime sprees was occurring while painting my house. 2001-2004

Time is The Lock
Consciousness The Key

WASHINGTON — Two packages containing explosives sent from Yemen and
addressed to Chicago-area Jewish institutions were found Friday aboard
U.S.-bound aircraft in Britain and Dubai after a tipoff to U.S.
authorities apparently from Saudi Arabia.

A Yemen-based al-Qaida affiliate, al-Qaida in the Arabian Peninsula,
topped the U.S. government's list of suspects.

While U.S. intelligence and counter-terrorism officials have long
tracked its threat, the group shot to prominence last Christmas after
a failed bombing of a Northwest Airlines passenger jet over Detroit by
a Nigerian wearing explosives-laden underwear.

President Barack Obama, who was first informed of the packages
Thursday night, told a hastily called news conference Friday afternoon
that officials were trying to determine a connection, if any, between
the packages and broader plots by al-Qaida group and other terrorist
organizations.

The packages represented a "credible terrorist threat," Obama said.
Their discovery four days before critical midterm congressional
elections underscores "the necessity of remaining vigilant against
terrorism," he added.

Initial examinations had determined that the two packages "apparently
contain explosive material," Obama said.

One package was sent by way of United Parcel Service and the other by
way of FedEx, said a U.S. official who requested anonymity because of
the sensitivity of the matter. UPS announced it was suspending service
from Yemen until further notice; FedEx said it was embargoing all
shipments from the country.

One of the packages was destined for a synagogue, the other for a
Jewish community center, the official said.

The package discovered aboard a UPS cargo jet at East Midlands
Airport, north of London, contained a copier toner cartridge rigged
with explosives and wiring, the U.S. official said.

The second package was found aboard a FedEx cargo jet at the FedEx
terminal at the international airport in the Gulf emirate of Dubai,
the U.S. official said. The official was unable to confirm that the
second package also contained an explosive-rigged toner cartridge.

The searches were launched after U.S. authorities "got a tip from a
foreign government, a foreign partner, on the two packages," said the
U.S. official.

The U.S. official added that searches of another aircraft in Newark,
N.J., and two jets in Philadelphia were ordered as a "precautionary
measure" because they were known to be carrying cargo from Yemen.

An Emirates Airlines passenger jet carrying cargo from Yemen was
escorted from the Canadian border to New York City by two military
jets, in what U.S. officials described as a precautionary measure. A
package onboard the passenger plane

appeared similar to the packages found in England and Dubai, officials
said, but ultimately was found not be contain explosives.

John Brennan, Obama's top counterterrorism official, indicated Friday
evening that the tipoff came from Saudi Arabia.

"The United States is grateful to the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia for
their assistance in developing information that helped underscore the
imminence of the threat emanating from Yemen," he said.

"Their assistance, along with the hard work of the U.S. counter-
terrorism community, the United Kingdom, the UAE, and other friends
and partners helped make it possible to increase our vigilance and
identify the suspicious packages in Dubai and East Midlands Airport."

Brennan said officials were "trying to understand who is behind it,
responsibility and make sure that we understand the scope of the
threat that we might face."

"Anybody who's associated with (the Yemen-based al-Qaida group) is
considered a subject of concern," he added, including Anwar al-Awlaki,
a radical former Islamic cleric who holds U.S. and Yemeni citizenship
and who's thought to be based in Yemen.

Al-Awlaki, 39, who was born in New Mexico, is suspected of overseeing
earlier terrorist plots, including last year's failed Christmas Day
airliner bombing. Al-Awlaki has been targeted for assassination by the
Obama administration.

Preliminary tests indicated the packages contained the powerful
industrial explosive PETN, the same chemical used in the Christmas
attack, U.S. officials said. The tests had not been confirmed.

Rep. Jane Harman, D-Calif., said on CNN that she had been told by the
head of the Transportation Security Administration, John Pistole, that
one bomb was to be triggered by a cell phone and the other by a timer.

Authorities were working to determine if the packages were intended to
detonate or serve as a "dry run" — or test — of security measures at
U.S. cargo-handling facilities, Brennan said.

However, he added, a "traditional dry run" wouldn't include explosive
materials.

Steven Sheinberg, who directs the Jewish communal security program at
the Anti-Defamation League, said law enforcement officials informed
the organization about the packages earlier Friday.

The ADL sent out a national security alert, advising Jewish
institutions to increase their mailroom security, especially to be
alert for any packages from Great Britain, Yemen or Saudi Arabia and
to contact authorities if they see anything suspicious, he said.

Obama, who read his statement before heading to a campaign event in
Virginia, said he has told law enforcement officials to take "whatever
steps are necessary to protect our citizens from this type of attack."

The Department of Homeland Security said that "as a precaution" it had
"taken a number of steps to enhance security. Some of these security
measures will be visible, while others will not. The public may
recognize specific enhancements, including heightened cargo screening
and additional security at airports."

This report includes information from the Associated Press and Chicago
Tribune.

The air has cleared
Surfs up and acting modestly.

Mixed Signals
Any sufficiently advanced information is indistinguishable from noise

US loses control of 50 nukes in cascading failure
By Rupert Goodwins, 27 October, 2010 11:27

One in nine of the American ICBM strike force went offline on
Saturday, according to a report on US magazine The Atlantic's website,
as a series of control errors multiplied beyond the ability of
engineers to compensate.

The squadron of 50 missiles affected is stationed at FE Warren Air
Force Base in Wyoming, said the report. The weapons are controlled by
five Launch Control Center computers (LCCs), which periodically
interrogate the on-board guidance systems of the weapons to confirm
their status. According to the report, one LCC began to ping the
missiles out of sequence, causing the guidance systems to return
errors.

As the errors cascaded, the engineers decided to take all of the LCCs
offline, leaving the missiles in 'LF Down' status where they cannot be
controlled from the ground. An official, quoted by The Atlantic, said
that there were back-up systems from airborne command and control
platforms. All LCCs, apart from the one malfunctioning unit that
caused the error, were then returned to service.

According to the report: "We've never had something as big as this
happen," a military officer who was briefed on the incident said.
Occasionally, one or two might blink out, the officer said, and
several warheads are routinely out of service for maintenance. At an
extreme, "[w]e can deal with maybe five, six, or seven at a time, but
we've never lost complete command and control and functionality of 50
ICBMs".

The problem is thought to have been caused by faulty cabling, but no
definite diagnosis has been reached.