joker.com?

vue...@gmail.com

Dec 10, 2005, 10:54:17 PM12/10/05
Does anyone know what is up with joker.com, looks like they are down at
the moment? This is really putting a damper on my domains hosted by
them.

Thanks.

--
Brent

tre...@gmail.com

Dec 10, 2005, 11:44:53 PM12/10/05
Ditto. All of my sites are down, too.
I have no idea what's going on other than it seemed to have happened
today at about 4pm pst.

Andrew Birch

Dec 11, 2005, 3:57:44 AM12/11/05
Not only was access to your domains dampenned, but my outbound emails were
blocked by receiving MTAs that could could not resolve my domain name :(

It must have been a good fxxx-up to knock out all three domain name servers.

It is back by the way, but my confidence is damaged. There is not hint of a
problem in the news section of the joker.com web page.

Hmmmm.
A:\>

<vue...@gmail.com> wrote in message

kang...@gmail.com

Dec 11, 2005, 4:24:07 AM12/11/05
I just hope that there is some explanation... I think many people will
not find out about this until Monday, and even then some might not see
it because it's back now.

It's not good enough for a provider like joker.com to have an outage
that lasts 10 hours, it affects all of us out here, especially those of
us with many clients registered through joker.com...

So Joker - any explanation???

KD