MORE MICKEYGATE ! What could make messages to usenet disappear ?

Karon Flage

May 17, 1996, 3:00:00 AM5/17/96
to pitz...@radiks.net

pitz...@radiks.net wrote:

I am paraphrasing a rather long post from Mr. Pitzel and also sending
this to him personally.

The post basically states that none of his posts or the posts from the
people who use the same ISP (Internet Service Provider) are going to
usenet. That is a problem with your ISP's server and its configuration.
It is not all that uncommon. Has radiks.net updated their addressing
system recently? That is the most obvious change that would cause this
problem. I suggest you speak to them again with all the documentation
you mentioned. As you said they are overworked and expanding. There
are ways to lock out domain names from web sites. Quit a few web sites
lock out anything from AOL. I am unaware of any way of locking out an
entire domain from usenet other than from the ISP level. This is how
some ISPs lock their members from the alt.binaries groups. The
CancelMoose can stop individuals but I have never heard of it being used
against a mass group.
Rather than posting this to disney; as this post has nothing to do with
disney other than your feelings that they are powerful enough to censor
the Internet, you should be lurking and asking questions at net.abuse
and it's subgroups. A warning, I would suggest that you shorten your
post considerably and ask direct questions if you post it to the
net.abuse groups. You are much more likely to receive help if they do
not have to wade through several rambling versions of the same point.
As this post made it through, your problem, and more than likely the
problem of your provider, may have been solved.
--
Karon Flage fl...@tmn.com
Lack of education is an extraordinary handicap when one is being

pitz...@radiks.net

May 18, 1996, 3:00:00 AM5/18/96

Karon Flage <fl...@tmn.com> wrote:

Thank you for the suggestions.

The recent post(s) that you have seen are there because I sent them
through about twenty different remailers.

We will see how many of the quite numerous remailings yet make it to your
site, but I bet that it will far fewer than I remailed.

This censorship process is still going strong.

I did not include all of the technical follow-up to the original post I
wrote a couple of days ago. It was long enough to explain the situation
already.

Suffice to say that, though a complete check of my ISP's situation has
been conducted, thoroughly and under the situation of it being an
emergency condition that was effecting their entire client base, there
has been no discovery of it somehow being their (my ISP's) error.

They would LOVE for it to have been their error, for then it would be
OVER ! This is not the case !

In addition, I have gotten feedback from another person who encountered
the same censorship situation at the same time as I did.

This person was involved in establishing an anti-Disney web site at this
same time.

Not only were his usenet newsgroup postings mysteriously stopped, but he
was the subject of a email-bomb, an email which put a virus into his
system and really brought him harm.

You may say that this a coincidence, and you may say that I should first
look at the settings of my
>ISP's server and its configurationbut you should also get it that this "coincidence" is NOT a coincidence,
and that the cause of this problem is not something involving settings !

It was a criminal act. Another one in a series of such acts that the
Disney Company benefits from, in direct proportion to the suffering of
those it effects. No why do you suppose that this is ?

Did you see in my artlce that the evidence clearly shows that the process
of the elimination of postings from the net took place in gradients ?
Settings don't do that ! Incomplete actions aimed at censorship do that
!

Did you notice that, for a while not everyone at the ISP was effected, at
first only MICKEYGATE postings, then all pitzel_m postings and then
finally all @radiks.net postings. This is a function of some other kind
of method.

The correlation of another site in Orlando Florida experiencing the same
effect strongly suggests that Disney simply didn't want a few thousand
people, looking for trivia answers, discovering that Disney is a haven
for criminals.

Apparently, you don't want to believe it either.

The facts, having little effect on your mindset.

>pitz...@radiks.net wrote:

BTW, thanks for being the first to respond to my byline in about a month.

The fact that the newsgroup line indicates that you responded to a
cross-posting is proof that it was the remailer process that bypassed
whatever censorship activity was in place to which you responded.

Despite the number of these remailer postings, I have yet to see one at
my site.

I wonder why that is ?

~<$;-)
Michael A. Pitzel
pitz...@radiks.net
via
rema...@flame.alias.net

Message has been deleted

pitz...@radiks.net

May 18, 1996, 3:00:00 AM5/18/96

Hello Kids. (111th in the series of articles in various Disney
net newsgroups)

MORE MICKEYGATE ! What could make messages to usenet disappear ?

I don't mean get canceled, I mean disappear !

I have been making postings to various newsgroups on a daily basis for
months.

The MICKEYGATE series of articles is over 100 articles in a row at this
point.

When I say every day, I mean every single day without exception.

In the past couple of weeks, I've gotten reports, somewhat odd reports,
but consistent reports nonetheless, that indicate that the MORE
MICKEYGATE ! series of articles is not being received by a variety of
newsgroups.

I have tried to do the proper thing in response.

As an example, I have gone out to http:/www.dejanews.com and
http://www.altavista.digital.com which are the archives for system wide
cancels, and I have conducted searches for
MICKEYGATE and pitz...@radiks.net and other indications of my activity.

The results were shocking. In addition, and as a result of these
preliminary searches, I have expanded these searches and found even more
shocking information.

Please read on, for this effects anyone who posts to usenet !

Immediately upon conducting these searches I discovered that enormous
amounts of information concerning postings of the MORE MICKEYGATE !
series of articles from the most recent past weeks was simply not there.

The last news article to any of the Disney newsgroups with my authorship
was 4/9, April 9th, over a month ago ! (I'm writing this on May 15th.)

A single article by me was somehow published on 5/11, and was to
sci.physics.particle. After all I've been able to research on this
subject, I have no clue how this one message got through.

There was no activity listed for all of my efforts between 4/9 and 5/11.

The last article by me with MICKEYGATE in the title was 4/7, a couple of
days earlier than the apparently complete cutoff from Disney newsgroups.

It was clear that the process of losing contact with the internet
newsgroups was a gradient one, first the MICKEYGATE articles, second the
Disney related newsgroups, and then any newsgroups activity whatsoever.

There were no indications of cancels being issued, but since there were
also no records of recent articles, this left a big confusion.
Unfortunately this confusion began to get more clear as I began to
discover just what was happening. It turned out to be quite bad !

I attempted to find out if any other author's work were being reported so
late, so I checked.

Two authors that are seen regularly are John Baez in the physics
newsgroups, and snopes in the Disney related ones. Both of these authors
have been and are still being reported right up to the minute in the
dejanews archive.

Obviously the archive was up to date with it's archiving.

What was I to make of this ?

Well, I asked my ISP (radiks.net) to find out if they knew anything about
this situation. These are a small number of overworked young people with
an expanding and demanding business, a mission of fun and the zeal of
youth for their ideals. They knew that no one there could have had
anything to do with this situation. And I believe them.

In addition no mistakes of installation nor operation had been reported
to them by any other of their clients. They had changed nothing in their
operations during this time. I was, at this time, alone in noticing
anything wrong. This has now changed, of course.

This left me with a very puzzling situation.

discover whether or not there was some problem with my ISP's (radiks.net)
connection to the usenet newsgroups.

What I found amazed and frightened and angered me to an incredible
degree.

At the same time that all of my postings were being methodically
eliminated from ALL of the usenet newsgroups, so too were ALL of the
usenet newsgroup postings of ALL of the other people posting from my ISP
!

Just like my process of elimination had begun in a gradient fashion, so
too did the elimination of ANY person posting from radiks.net !

Within a couple of days of its inception, all activity from my ISP to the
usenet newsgroups were stopped.

Sporadically someone would appear for a day or two and then also would be
eliminated.

From 4/27 to the present day, there has been no usenet newsgroup activity
from my ISP !

Where once there was a busy and healthy usenet newsgroup flow, a daily
torrent of activity, now there was not even a trickle that made it to the
archive.

Some people might suggest that this vacuum of 17 straight days without a
single article to the usenet newsgroup being archived from an entire ISP
(radiks.net) is just a "coincidence." In association with the similar
vacuum of about 35 days for me, and after all of what has been discovered
so far, would you think so ?

Apparently, once entered into some kind of an ongoing and growing
blockage database, people who were posting regularly from my ISP, over
twenty of them by my count, were just stopped from gaining access to
usenet newsgroups outside the ISP's domain.

In other words, while we could still see our postings happening on our
home domain, this is where these communications stopped. No one got any
farther.

The way it looks, whoever wanted to stop me did so, and then, in an
effort to be, I suppose, thorough, they eliminated from any input to the
usenet newsgroups at large any potentially confusing address originating
at my ISP. During the war this was called "overkill".

In an analogy, they knew that I was on the train, so they shot the whole
train !

How does it happen that a wide form of censorship such as this, that
occurs to a continuing series of articles published in the same
newsgroups over and over, does not involve the use of a system wide and
therefor easily detected cancel command message, the trail for which
would be found in these news archives ?

How is it that the whole usenet newsgroup output of a person can be cut
off ?

How is it that the output of seemingly ALL of the users of an entire ISP
can be stopped before getting anywhere near the usenet newsgroup archive
?

I certainly know that there is sufficient reason for such a cowardly act
of covert censorship.

I have been expressing the view that Disney in general and Michael Eisner
in particular are criminals, and that the United States Justice
Department have taken sides to help protect these criminals from
investigation and prosecution. This has raised some eyebrows, and quite
a bit of controversy, that is until recently when all responses to my
publication efforts have virtually disappeared.

Only by reading the articles of others in these newsgroups have I been
able to glean the information that my MORE MICKEYGATE ! articles have
simply disappeared from them.

Numerous Disney people were preening themselves in admiration for having
"gotten rid" of me !

This successful elimination of my postings began about the same time that
massive interest in these Disney newsgroups was occasioned by the
McDonald's Trivia game featuring Disney trivia questions and answers.

During this time, these very Disney newsgroups were inundated by persons
who wouldn't ordinarily have paid them any attention, people who simply
wanted answers to their trivia questions to earn fries or milkshakes or
perhaps a million dollars showed up eager to get their information. Since
the trivia game required only the correct answer to be scratched BEFORE
winning the prize, this interest was quite widespread and serious.
Nothing is more American nor ubiquitous than McDonalds, and combined with
the universal interest in Disney, and the natural need to win, this
caused an enormous influx of new readers to these groups. This abrupt
and enormous spike in public interest in these groups and the related
archive of answers to these trivia questions was a ripe condition for the
awakening of public interest in the MICKEYGATE saga which was, until the
elimination process began, on the same newsgroups that this huge number
of new and eager visitors were arriving.

My publication of offending (notice that this is not illegal nor
prohibited nor in any way legally subject to censorship) articles simply
was not allowed to happen. Somehow somebody put the hammer to these
publication efforts and kept me from knowing about it, because, as far as
my local provider was concerned, my postings were right where they were
supposed to be.

Again, it is important to realize that we could all see that our postings
were going to our home domain, and nobody realized that there was
anything wrong !

While I have also recently posted many requests for a simple
acknowledgment of the existence or non-existence of my work on these
groups, and have continued to do so for a couple of weeks now, there has
not been even one response to these requests. Neither friend nor foe has
responded. Duh.

In addition, there may even been some censorship of my email.

Many people have told me that they had sent repeated email messages to
me, only to not have any of their messages reach me at all or only after
some time and repeated efforts. People actually have had to call me on
the regular phone to get my attention on matters related to my business
interests on and off the net.

This lack of response in newsgroups and email response is quite unusual,
for in the past I have at least gotten the snide responses, the spam
agendas I have had the temerity to disturb. I have also gotten the
give-'em-hell responses and the what's-this-all-about responses, and, of
course, these have been a much better sort for me.

Instead, nothing.

Why ?

How ?

Is it possible to cancel usenet newsgroup postings without issuing any
cancels that would generate a trace ?

Would the term for such a response be a blockage or a stoppage ?

Why stop with these kinds of banal words ?

Why not call it censorship, for that's what it is ?

Why not call it a violation of my civil rights and the civil rights of
everyone else on my ISP ?

Why not call it the crime that it is, as it has been done in association
with the other AntiTrust and RICO crimes to which I have so long been
referring ?

I am at a loss to explain the situation in any other terms than these.

I need your help to confirm or deny that the articles of which I speak
are either there or not there in the usenet newsgroups to which I have
posted them.

Please help.

The situation has become quite exasperating, and I need this help quite
badly.

Again, the series of articles are called MORE MICKEYGATE !

This series of articles deals with criminal acts of the Disney Company
and the corrupt behavior of the Justice Department.

This article is 111th in the series.

The Disney related groups from which they have been and are disappearing
are:
alt.disney.
alt.disney.collecting
alt.disney.criticism
alt.disney.disneyland
alt.disney.secrets
alt.disney.afternoon
rec.arts.disney.animation
rec.arts.disney.merchandise
rec.arts.disney.misc
rec.arts.disney.parks

Please send me email to confirm that they either are there or are not
there at your ISP. Whatever answer you give will be helpful to my case.

Even if you are a Disney junkie, this article should upset you and arouse
your anger. What if it were you and your ISP that had been choked off ?

Do your part in addressing the illegal censorship of newsgroups.

Remember, this kind of censorship did not stop at my gate !

It went on to infect the lives of others innocent of any deed other than
simply being from the same ISP !

If they get away with this, you and your ISP could be next !

(Readers of this series of articles on the net know that a lawsuit had
been filed by the inventor dealing with the fraudulent breach of contract
for the manufacture of a patented structure that turns inside-out six
different times and that can be made to appear like the hat that Mickey
Mouse wears in the Sorcerer's Apprentice. An iron-clad contract to
manufacture this hat and other patented products was deliberately
interfered with by The Evil Empire, destroying the inventor's
multi-million dollar effort but assisting The Evil Empire to monopolize
their use of this magical hat image without competition. This violation
of Antitrust laws was later covered up by using a Fraudulent Bankruptcy
of the intervening corporation and other criminal Obstructions of
Justice. The Justice Department refused to allow the FBI to investigate
this matter, even though the Trustee for the Fraudulent Bankruptcy
requested this investigation. Protests concerning these deliberate acts
of cover-up have been routinely ignored.)

Now that you know this, you should get really *ANGRY*.

Tell your neighbor, tell your Congressional Representative, tell your
Senators, tell the President of the United States !

Tell the Legislators to start Legislative hearings on this matter !

Tell the President and the Justice Department to open a real
investigation, not a whitewash, of this situation !

Tell the media, tell everyone you know !

Make it clear that such Antitrust activities conducted by Disney make
them a bad risk for America !

(Due to the fact that it has come up, if you need any help with these
addresses you can ask me for them, or you can just send me the letter to
me, and I will see to it getting to them. As you wish. I will provide
you with the means to send your vote on to these officials and the media
listed below if you wish. Just let me know.)

THANK YOU.

~<$;-)
Michael A. Pitzel
pitz...@radiks.net

@ ORIGINALLY AIRED 5/16/1996
MORE MICKEYGATE ! What could make messages to usenet disappear ?
copies to
Various usenet usegroups that also receive a FAQ on this subject,
and blind copies to
The (New) Walt Disney Company (postm...@disney.com),
The President of the United States (pres...@whitehouse.gov) and The
United States Justice Department, Antitrust Division
(anti...@usdoj.gov),
Various U.S. Congressmen and Senators,
and as many of the following media as are able to be reached by email:
ABC News (Disney), Arizona Republic & Phoenix Gazette, Atlanta Journal
Constitution, Atlantic Monthly, Badenton (FL) Herald, BBC, British Press
Association, Bill Nye The Science Guy (Disney), Boston Globe, Buzz
Electronic Magazine, CBS News-UpToTheMinute, CNN, Chicago Sun Times,
Chicago Tribune, Christian Science Monitor, Corporation For Public
Broadcasting, Dallas Morning News, Detroit Free Press, Detroit News,
Denver Post, Discover Magazine (Disney), Discovery Channel, Edge
Entreprenuerial Magazine, Entertainment Weekly, Feed Electronic Magazine,
Fortune Business Report, Fort Worth Star Telegram (Disney), George
Magazine, G. Gordon Liddy, Houston Chronicle, Investor's Business Daily,
Life Magazine, Los Angeles Time & Washington Post News Service,
Minneapolis-St. Paul Pioneer Press, Minneapolis-St. Paul Star Tribune,
Money Magazine, NBC News, the Net, Newsday, Newsweek, New York Times,
Oakland (Pontiac, MI) Press (Disney), Omaha World Herald, Orange County
Register, PBS Charlie Rose, PBS Frontline, PBS NewsHour With Jim Lehrer,
PBS Scientific American, PBS Washington Week In Review, People Magazine,
Penthouse, Philadelphia Daily News, Philadelphia Inquirer & Daily News,
Pittsburg Tribune-Review, Politics USA Magazine, Reuters News Service,
Rush Limbaugh, San Diego Union-Tribune, San Francisco Chronicle, San
Francisco Examiner, Science Fiction Channel, Seattle Daily Journal of
Commerce, St. Louis Post Dispatch, Time Magazine, T@P Magazine(online),
UPI (United Press International), USA Today, US News and World Report,
Wall Street Journal, Washington Times, Wired Magazine/Hotwired

pitz...@radiks.net

May 18, 1996, 3:00:00 AM5/18/96

mk0...@aol.com (MK0901) wrote:

This is at least the second or third time that you have threatened me.

This file, along with the entire scenario, is going to the FBI.

Please, go ahead, threaten me, and those who wish to provide the public
with answers, some more.

I'd love to see your face when the FBI folks are forced, by the public
outcry when this invention does hit the market, to investigate you and
your little collection of madmen and women, for possibly being involved
in this criminal situation.

By my guess you are just a loud wimp. Others with less noise are doing
the crimes, you just do the noise.

If I am EVER able to determine that you acted on your threats in any
substantial manner, and by this I don't mean your pathetic messages of
one-watt-bulb vitriol, there is more than a slight chance that I will
find a way to take the law into my own hands, or those of some "friends"
that only money can buy.

Where is it that you live ?

>In article <4nk2q5$9...@news.xs4all.nl>, "pitz...@radiks.net"
><pitz...@radiks.net> writes:

>>Did you notice that, for a while not everyone at the ISP was effected, at

>>first only MICKEYGATE postings, then all pitzel_m postings and then
>>finally all @radiks.net postings. This is a function of some other kind
>>of method.
>>
>>The correlation of another site in Orlando Florida experiencing the same
>>effect strongly suggests that Disney simply didn't want a few thousand
>>people, looking for trivia answers, discovering that Disney is a haven
>>for criminals.

>No. I think this is all crap and you need to wake up and face the music.
>If you keep posting these delusions, we will take action. Be warned and
>piss on your lousy lies about virus and bombs to your address. It's not
>Disney that is against you, it is the hundreds of thousands that have to
>download your simpering drivel.

> M D Bichette, Jr

>"Be good and you will be lonesome"

pitz...@radiks.net

May 18, 1996, 3:00:00 AM5/18/96

mk0...@aol.com (MK0901) wrote:

This has gone far enough.

You are a menace.

I'm going to do something about you.

Threatening someone for announcing a crime to a venue where it OBVIOUSLY
makes a difference is the behavior of a gang member who thinks he owns the
street.

You don't own the street.

Unless the bill of rights went away while I wasn't looking, it's a free
country.

Unless you retract these threats, which apparently have been executed not
just against me personally, but also against my entire ISP and against others
who have attempted to voice their opposition to Disney's vicious controls and
criminality, I will see to it that something is done to make certain of your
status as an impotent wanker.

>MAKE THE BAD MAN STOP!

>Boys, it's time to strike once again. Meet up on my site for the battle
>plan.

snopes

May 19, 1996, 3:00:00 AM5/19/96

pitz...@radiks.net <pitz...@radiks.net> wrote:

> MORE MICKEYGATE ! What could make messages to usenet disappear ?

> I don't mean get canceled, I mean disappear !

A poorly-administered ISP
and a moron who doesn't understand how
the Internet works
and spams the net with self-indulgent, paranoid
ramblings, written in
childish pseudo-verse style.

- snopes

| snopes is not authorized for use in life support devices or systems. |

kendall

May 19, 1996, 3:00:00 AM5/19/96
to pitz...@radiks.net

You are right i think that you are a jerk even if you are right so back
off what happens if someone gives you a threat are you going to be
sacared

kendall

May 19, 1996, 3:00:00 AM5/19/96
to pitz...@radiks.net

You are right i think that you are a jerk even if you are right so back
off what happens if someone gives you a threat are you going to be

kendall

May 19, 1996, 3:00:00 AM5/19/96
to pitz...@radiks.net

You write to much and use up to many mega bites you jerk

m...@i.net

May 19, 1996, 3:00:00 AM5/19/96

I think you are some kind of moron fool. You stupid piece of shit. Your mama is ugly too.

snopes

May 19, 1996, 3:00:00 AM5/19/96

pitz...@radiks.net <pitz...@radiks.net> wrote:

> Suffice to say that, though a complete check of my ISP's situation has
> been conducted, thoroughly and under the situation of it being an
> emergency condition that was effecting their entire client base, there
> has been no discovery of it somehow being their (my ISP's) error.

Uh-huh. And you'd accept the word of a doctor who told you that even
though he hadn't a clue what was causing your illness, he was sure there
was no way of curing it?

- snopes

| The name "snopes" alone is no guarantee of excellence. It is used |
| by a number of publishers and may serve mainly to mislead an unwary |
| buyer. |

snopes

May 19, 1996, 3:00:00 AM5/19/96

pitz...@radiks.net <pitz...@radiks.net> wrote:

> This file, along with the entire scenario, is going to the FBI.

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha. The FBI can't even be bothered to investigate
"important" issues like corruption in the novelty hat industry, but
they're going to intercede in USENET spat?

> If I am EVER able to determine that you acted on your threats in any

> substantial manner, I will find a way to take the law into my own hands

Considering that you still haven't managed the simple task of finding
out the basics of how the Internet works, that hollow threat's not
going to cause anyone to lose much sleep.

- snopes

| WARNING: Posted messages may go to thousands of readers. |

MK0901

May 19, 1996, 3:00:00 AM5/19/96

In article <4nnonp$9...@nntp1.best.com>, snopes <sno...@best.com> writes:

> A poorly-administered ISP
> and a moron who doesn't understand how
> the Internet works
> and spams the net with self-indulgent, paranoid
> ramblings, written in
> childish pseudo-verse style.
>
> - snopes

Yeah. What HE said.

Watts Martin

May 20, 1996, 3:00:00 AM5/20/96

In article <4nj927$9...@news.xs4all.nl>, "pitz...@radiks.net" wrote:

>I have been making postings to various newsgroups on a daily basis for
>months.
>
>The MICKEYGATE series of articles is over 100 articles in a row at this
>point.
>
>When I say every day, I mean every single day without exception.
>
>In the past couple of weeks, I've gotten reports, somewhat odd reports,
>but consistent reports nonetheless, that indicate that the MORE
>MICKEYGATE ! series of articles is not being received by a variety of
>newsgroups.

Look, I know this is going to be a rhetorical question, but did the
possibility that maybe the fact that you ARE posting these long, wretchedly
pathetic messages on a daily basis has caused other people to complain to
their ISPs? That perhaps the reason your messages are being cancelled is
because Disney FANS don't want to have to wade through your conspiracy
theories and have probably petitioned large providers to stop carrying your
messages and perhaps even to block output from your site to prevent
"newsgroup spamming," which violates most providers' AUPs? That perhaps
you're lucky that radiks.net doesn't drop your account because your APPROACH
to your perceived problem is only making people want to stop dealing with
them to avoid having to deal with you? You don't like Disney. Established.
You think Mike Eisner is Hitler's long lost second cousin. Whatever. Go to
a judge. Go away. Shoo. If you don't stop wasting all this time posting
these messages the aliens may find you and take you to Roswell or something,
and THEN where will you be, other than hopefully without a net connection?

pitz...@radiks.net

May 20, 1996, 3:00:00 AM5/20/96

snopes <sno...@best.com> wrote:

>pitz...@radiks.net <pitz...@radiks.net> wrote:

> - snopes

More laughter from the pinheaded Snopes (does that stand for Simply Nobody
Operates Pinheaded Egotism Stupider ?)

Apparently, you think that an Anti-trust case that takes years to bring to
court doesn't have circumstancial evidence of its continuation, such as this
form of abuse and censorship and the like, entered into it.

Have you realized that, since I am shortly going to get the money to put the
TRIMOBIUS(R) products on the market, this case will either be settled by
Disney resigning themselves to their civil fate rather than fall into
criminal court, or it WILL go to criminal court under the demand from a
general public outraged by these circumstances ?

This latest act of censorship, perhaps performed by idiots with only their
fan status linking them to Disney, or perhaps acting under some form of order
from Disney's command, is only one piece of a much larger picture.

Believe me, if Disney's chances of getting away with earlier crimes are
improved by the FBI investigating and finding an idiot like Snopes or M D
Bichette, Jr was actually behind the censorship, don't think for a moment
they won't investigate and prosecute. There's too much riding on the
outcome, for both Disney and the corrupted Justice Department.

You are taking your chances if you think that Disney will applaud any act of
net-interference that leads the public to suspect them of this sort of
unAmerican activity.

Most of the people in general believe it of Disney, and ALL of the people
involved on the currently suffering side believe it.

You'll believe it yourself, once you've had the chance to wake up and smell
some coffee.

~<$;-)
Michael A. Pitzel
pitz...@radiks.net

Re: MORE MICKEYGATE ! What could make messages to usenet disappear ?

pitz...@radiks.net

May 20, 1996, 3:00:00 AM5/20/96

snopes <sno...@best.com> wrote:

>pitz...@radiks.net <pitz...@radiks.net> wrote:

>> Suffice to say that, though a complete check of my ISP's situation has
>> been conducted, thoroughly and under the situation of it being an
>> emergency condition that was effecting their entire client base, there
>> has been no discovery of it somehow being their (my ISP's) error.

> Uh-huh. And you'd accept the word of a doctor who told you that even
> though he hadn't a clue what was causing your illness, he was sure there
> was no way of curing it?

If the doctor was infected himself, and suffering seriously from the
contagion, I'd have better reason that to think YOU knew the answer.

Joke if you wish, but since a few days have past, and there has been no
publication of a single article directly to usenet newsgroups out of
radiks.net by anyone during this time, and also a complete investigation of
cancels and error detection has also proven empty, and the same conditions
have applied to another person (in Orlando, Florida) who had the guts to post
about Disney's criminal past at the same time I did so, there can be little
doubt about what I have said being true.

Snopes (sounds like SNotty hOPES, doesn't it ?) you have a lot of courage
don't you, kicking someone who is down, publishing a web site on Disney's
"secrets" while at the same time guarding this nasty little secret with the
cover of ignorance and stupidity ?

I'm sorry to say it, because, as the publisher of the site which does
disclose a Disney "urban legand" or two, I had the hope that you would start
on the next step, the disclosure of not merely funny stories about Disney's
questionable peccadillos, but rather meaty stories about Disney's
questionable crimes.

Instead, I've found yet another slack-jawed hypnotized Disney-phile who
hasn't got anything better to say about a scene of utterly flagrant
censorship than
> Uh-huh.

> - snopes

>+------------------------------------------------------------------------+
>| The name "snopes" alone is no guarantee of excellence. It is used |
>| by a number of publishers and may serve mainly to mislead an unwary |
>| buyer. |
>+------------------------------------------------------------------------+

Apparently you have this situation confused with a Pepsi commercial.
> Uh-huh.~<$;-)

snopes

May 20, 1996, 3:00:00 AM5/20/96

pitz...@radiks.net <pitz...@radiks.net> wrote:

> Have you realized that, since I am shortly going to get the money to put the
> TRIMOBIUS(R) products on the market, this case will either be settled by
> Disney resigning themselves to their civil fate rather than fall into
> criminal court, or it WILL go to criminal court under the demand from a
> general public outraged by these circumstances ?

I hate to be the one to break this to you, Mikey, but the "general
public outraged by these circumstances" consists solely of the idiot
posting daily "MICKEYGATE" messages.

- snopes

| All "snopes" posts are available at special quantity discounts when |
| purchased in bulk by corporations, organizations, and special- |
| interest groups. |

snopes

May 20, 1996, 3:00:00 AM5/20/96

pitz...@radiks.net <pitz...@radiks.net> wrote:

> If the doctor was infected himself, and suffering seriously from the
> contagion, I'd have better reason that to think YOU knew the answer.

Hey, Mikey, want to tell us again about how "they" removed newsgroups
such as "alt.fan.disney" from USENET to stop you from posting to them?
Do you ever get tired of being wrong?

> Joke if you wish, but since a few days have past, and there has been no
> publication of a single article directly to usenet newsgroups out of
> radiks.net by anyone during this time, and also a complete investigation of
> cancels and error detection has also proven empty

Guess what, clueless? It means your ISP is screwed up.

> ,and the same conditions have applied to another person (in Orlando,

> Florida) who had the guts to post about Disney's criminal past at the
> same time I did so, there can be little doubt about what I have said
> being true.

Wow, *two* people on the Internet are having trouble with their ISPs
at the same time. If that isn't proof of a conspiracy, I don't know
what is.

- snopes

| WARNING: Intentional misuse by deliberately concentrating, sniffing, |
| or inhaling this article can be harmful. |

Cathy Artigues

May 20, 1996, 3:00:00 AM5/20/96

"pitz...@radiks.net" <pitz...@radiks.net> wrote:

> much too long a post snipped

Michael,
I hate to tell you this, but there is no conspiracy against you or
your ISP. These things happen on Usenet. They happen to people other
than yourself. They even happen to people who *like* Disney.
For an example, I suggest you search the old Dejanews database for
articles from *@sisna.com for 12/95, 1/96, 2/96, 3/96, 4/96. You will
see that many postings from us were getting through in December, but
there was a drop off in January and a virtual disappearance in
February with a slow return in March and April. We too could see our
posts on our local domain, but they were never leaving our system. My
ISP insisted their server was configured correctly. I resorted to
posting via remailers as you have and finally things just resolved
themselves. Somebody changed something somewhere. I don't know where.
I don't think my ISP knows where. I think it was probably something
upstream from us.

Cathy Artigues
arti...@sisna.com

Gabriel Rossman

May 20, 1996, 3:00:00 AM5/20/96

In article <4nolet$r...@news.xs4all.nl>, "pitz...@radiks.net"
<pitz...@radiks.net> wrote:

> Have you realized that, since I am shortly going to get the money to put the
> TRIMOBIUS(R) products on the market, this case will either be settled by
> Disney resigning themselves to their civil fate rather than fall into
> criminal court, or it WILL go to criminal court under the demand from a
> general public outraged by these circumstances ?

Yeah, I remember last time I went to Disneyland there was an angry mob
with torches and pitchforks. They smashed a few things and chanted "we
want the hat!" until Disney's assasins shot them from black helicopters.
There is no stopping the mouse.

> Believe me, if Disney's chances of getting away with earlier crimes are
> improved by the FBI investigating and finding an idiot like Snopes or M D
> Bichette, Jr was actually behind the censorship, don't think for a moment
> they won't investigate and prosecute. There's too much riding on the
> outcome, for both Disney and the corrupted Justice Department.

I don't know who M D Bichette is, but I highly doubt snopes would try to
censor you. He enjoys ridiculing you in a good natured way far too much.

> You are taking your chances if you think that Disney will applaud any act of
> net-interference that leads the public to suspect them of this sort of
> unAmerican activity.

You're assuming that there was net-interference (aside from people writing
personal kill files that doesn't affect anybodies access but their own).
Have you ever heard the phrase "null hypothesis?" I'd assume you have
since you claim to be a math student/graduate/whatever. It means the
chance that nothing really happened, that it was just kind of random. So
why haven't you considered it.
You my friend do not need the FBI, you need psychiatric help. Maybe Disney
did actually fuck you out of your novelty hat concept. But that trauma, or
something else, has worn away at your capacity to reason.
Neither snopes nor myself has ever threatened you. Personally I accept
some of what you say. But you are deranged enough to think that we're part
of some cabal because we're critiquing and joking with you instead of
dashing off letters to Bill Nye the science guy and People magazine
demanding that our children be permitted to buy his novelty product, which
is of course orgasmically entertaining.

> Most of the people in general believe it of Disney, and ALL of the people
> involved on the currently suffering side believe it.

Believe what of Disney?

--
if no one believed in fairy tales
there would be nothing they could do but fail

Dillon Pyron

May 20, 1996, 3:00:00 AM5/20/96

Has anyone else noticed that "Mr. Pitzel" is posting from the Netherlands?

dillon

Ryan McGinnis

May 20, 1996, 3:00:00 AM5/20/96

"pitz...@radiks.net" <pitz...@radiks.net> wrote:

>You'll believe it yourself, once you've had the chance to wake up and smell
>some coffee.

Don't you think that you are just a little bit paranoid? Disney
doesn't have a leash on the FBI, any more than you have a leash on
reality.

--
+-+--+--+--+--+--+--+--+--+--+--+--+--+--+--+--+
Ryan McGinnis ()_() TLKiaWoL

Helen Back

May 20, 1996, 3:00:00 AM5/20/96

Look out, he's baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack
CATHERINE L.

"We interrupt this programme to annoy you, and to make things
generally irritating."

snopes

May 21, 1996, 3:00:00 AM5/21/96

Helen Back <cat...@erols.com> wrote:

> Look out, he's baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack

If I were you, Helen, I wouldn't own up to being related to this guy.

- snopes

| WARNING: This article is not a spermicide or contraceptive. |

pitz...@radiks.net

May 21, 1996, 3:00:00 AM5/21/96

mcg...@pionet.net (Ryan McGinnis) wrote:

>"pitz...@radiks.net" <pitz...@radiks.net> wrote:

>>You'll believe it yourself, once you've had the chance to wake up and smell
>>some coffee.

> Don't you think that you are just a little bit paranoid? Disney
>doesn't have a leash on the FBI, any more than you have a leash on
>reality.

I guess that you also think that the modern multinational corporation
is always fully accountable for their crimes, and that white collar
criminals are always just as prosecuted as the blue collar variety, and
that Disney couldn't possibly have taken advantage of their situation of
favor in the eyes of both political parties to avoid Antitrust and related
investigation and prosecution ?

If so then you are a fool.

I would love to get a room full of idiots and fools just like you, and
sell you stuff that is just puff and nonsense, and. . .

Wait !

That's a good description of Disneyland, isn't it ? !

>--
>+-+--+--+--+--+--+--+--+--+--+--+--+--+--+--+--+
> Ryan McGinnis ()_() TLKiaWoL
> mcg...@pionet.net (_) ch...@gnn.com
> Jay's Mosh lion...@prodigy.com ASPLN
> "He's dead, Jim.
> Kick him if you don't believe me."
>"http://www.pionet.net/~mcginnr" <- Lion King
> Sioux City IA, USA sun moon stars rain
> "Ninga phelelwa nga mandla"
>+-+--+--+--+--+--+--+--+--+--+--+--+--+--+--+--+

~<$;-)

pitz...@radiks.net

May 21, 1996, 3:00:00 AM5/21/96

mi...@agii.solluna.org (Watts Martin) wrote:

>In article <4nj927$9...@news.xs4all.nl>, "pitz...@radiks.net" wrote:

>>I have been making postings to various newsgroups on a daily basis for
>>months.
>>
>>The MICKEYGATE series of articles is over 100 articles in a row at this
>>point.
>>
>>When I say every day, I mean every single day without exception.
>>
>>In the past couple of weeks, I've gotten reports, somewhat odd reports,
>>but consistent reports nonetheless, that indicate that the MORE
>>MICKEYGATE ! series of articles is not being received by a variety of
>>newsgroups.

>Look, I know this is going to be a rhetorical question, but did the
>possibility that maybe the fact that you ARE posting these long, wretchedly
>pathetic messages on a daily basis has caused other people to complain to
>their ISPs? That perhaps the reason your messages are being cancelled

They are NOT being canceled ! This is proven.

The method is unknown at this time.

However a "shun", or a variety of an "alias" routine, are the currently
investigated methods.

More details as they become available.

>is
>because Disney FANS don't want to have to wade through your conspiracy
>theories and have probably petitioned large providers to stop carrying your
>messages and perhaps even to block output from your site to prevent
>"newsgroup spamming," which violates most providers' AUPs?

Actionable "Spamming" has a serious definition, and some serious restraint
placed upon doing what amounts to censorship based upon it. If this were
the cause then legitimate steps would have been taken, not the illegitimate
steps now in evidence.

>That perhaps
>you're lucky that radiks.net doesn't drop your account because your APPROACH
>to your perceived problem is only making people want to stop dealing with
>them to avoid having to deal with you?

Lucky, perhaps. Blessed by the presence of people who hold to the first
amendment to the Constitution, definitely.

>You don't like Disney. Established.
>You think Mike Eisner is Hitler's long lost second cousin. Whatever. Go to
>a judge.

Telling me to do what the Justice Department and the Disney Company have
successfully blocked for several years ?
Thanks.
Tell them !

>Go away. Shoo. If you don't stop wasting all this time posting
>these messages the aliens may find you and take you to Roswell or something,
>and THEN where will you be, other than hopefully without a net connection?

And here I thought you were going somewhere with all of this bull.

You go away. Shoo. etc.

Seriously, sober up and think about this situation a little.

Thanks.

Ethan Solomita

May 21, 1996, 3:00:00 AM5/21/96

In article <4ns719$c...@news.xs4all.nl>,

pitz...@radiks.net <pitz...@radiks.net> wrote:

>I guess that you also think that the modern multinational corporation
>is always fully accountable for their crimes, and that white collar
>criminals are always just as prosecuted as the blue collar variety, and
>that Disney couldn't possibly have taken advantage of their situation of
>favor in the eyes of both political parties to avoid Antitrust and related
>investigation and prosecution ?

Of course I don't believe that, but I'm not going to
believe your psychoses either. Is Michael right, and the world
wrong? Or is the world right, and Michael is wrong? If the
former, then you're a visionary. If the latter, you're nuts.
-- Ethan

--
R.A.D. Host

"I am a lab mouse. I escaped from my cage.
Never had a job. Never earned minimum wage." -- The Brain, Animaniacs

Dave Quiles

May 21, 1996, 3:00:00 AM5/21/96

Dude...if you're going to get your product out on the market,
then good...we won't have to hear you ranting on about the
Trimobius (R) and Disney anymore...hurray...! Yeah right,
you still will be posting your retarded letters...like anyone
gives a crap about your battle with Disney...it's one thing
to have freedom of speech and another to overuse it...your
speech is worth nothing more than smooshed dookie on the
sidewalk...and that's all...I have just decided that I will
no longer waste the time involved with posting messages to
you, Mr. Pitzel...I have a life...

Dave Quiles
7 days 'til WDWCP...

Message has been deleted

Ryan McGinnis

May 23, 1996, 3:00:00 AM5/23/96

Please trim down your headers.

"pitz...@radiks.net" <pitz...@radiks.net> wrote:

Sean Squier

May 26, 1996, 3:00:00 AM5/26/96

Gabriel Rossman wrote:

> In article <4nolet$r...@news.xs4all.nl>, "pitz...@radiks.net"
> <pitz...@radiks.net> wrote:
>
> > Have you realized that, since I am shortly going to get the money to put the
> > TRIMOBIUS(R) products on the market, this case will either be settled by
> > Disney resigning themselves to their civil fate rather than fall into
> > criminal court, or it WILL go to criminal court under the demand from a
> > general public outraged by these circumstances ?

> Yeah, I remember last time I went to Disneyland there was an angry mob
> with torches and pitchforks. They smashed a few things and chanted "we
> want the hat!" until Disney's assasins shot them from black helicopters.
> There is no stopping the mouse.

This is really funny!

Now if only this WERE true, then we'd have something to write about.

Sean Squier
(Future CEO - The Walt Disney Company)

Sean Squier

May 26, 1996, 3:00:00 AM5/26/96

Claude Nichols wrote:

> Enough of you have been asking about FDC through e-mail lately that I
> decided to post some of the answers to the questions that have been
> asked!
>
> So, hang on tight....heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeere we go! :)

> **************
> What is FDC?
> **************
> FDC stands for Future Disney Cabinet. Let me explain. :)
>
> A long time ago, actually YEARS ago...on Rec.Arts.Disney newsgroup
> a guy named Sean Squire decided (jokingly) that he would like to

Actually, what he meant to write was

Sean Squier...

Sean SQUIRE is my evil twin responsible for the formation of the TDC,
or TRIMOBIUS DISNEY CABINET, a team devoted to the production, marketing,
and trademark/copyright protection of an amazing new piece of headwear,
the TRIMOBIUS! Apparently, some inventor came up with the idea of a reversible,
reversible, reversible, reversible, reversible, reversible hat (6 TIMES,
can you believe it?), gave it to Disney, and then mysteriously disappeared.

Well, with amazing luck, and Disney definitely has its share, this magical
new hat started sweeping through Disney Stores across the nation, creating a
consumer panic the likes of which we haven't seen since the introduction of
the Cabbage Patch Doll. The TDC predicts sales of this phenomenal new hat
will soon outpace revenue generated by Disney's fledgling motion picture division,
and is therefore preparing for the future. In true 'Disney Cabinet' style, the
TDC is making this official call for support, hoping that by filling key
positions early, a clean transition of management can be made painlessly and
seamlessly, when the time is right.

With the overwhelming response generated by what can only be called TRIMOBIUS
fever at this point, Disney is faced with an important decision. The TDC
believes Disney has no choice but to create a fourth company division to
complement THEME PARKS, MOTION PICTURES, and CONSUMER PRODUCTS......MAGICAL
REVERSIBLE HEADWEAR! And when that decision is made, the TDC will be there,
with the skills and resources necessary to lead the new division into the next
millenium.

Currently held positions:

Sean Squire - Evil Twin and Future President - The Magical Reversible Headwear Division

Currently the TDC is in need of the following positions:

Director of Marketing
Director of Production - Domestic
Director of Production - International
Phenomenally Loony inventor to create matching socks and possible evening wear
Vice President in charge of Legal Affairs
Hundreds of Patent and Copyright Attorneys
A couple more Patent and Copyright Attorneys, just to be safe
Director of Licensing (to secure rights for numerous opportunities including:
Cabbage Patch TRIMOBIUS
TRIMOBIUS for Barbie
G.I. Joe with TRIMOBIUS Jungle Pack (TRIMOBIUS socks sold separately)
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles TRIMOBIUS sewer disguise
NFL TRIMOBIUS, with 6 of your favorite teams)
Director of Motion Picture development
(for 'A Mouse and his Magical Reversible Hat - The TRIMOBIUS Story', Touchstone Pictures
starring Steve Guttenberg as the Loony inventor
special appearance by Gary Coleman as 'the hat')

Please respond to fdc...@reedycreek.stanford.edu to apply for the above positions, or just post
that you claimed it and fight it out amongst yourselves.

As always, new positions can be created at the discretion of the reader.

'In the SPIRIT of the TDC - REVERSE!!'

Sean Squier
(Future CEO - The Walt Disney Company)

(Imagine if he'd spelled my first name wrong too! =-) )

BTW, what's this MICKEYGATE thing all about...? =-)

Michael Crawford

May 27, 1996, 3:00:00 AM5/27/96

pitz...@radiks.net (pitz...@radiks.net) wrote:

: I would love to get a room full of idiots and fools just like you, and

: sell you stuff that is just puff and nonsense, and. . .

Like a TRIMOBIOUS(C) hat?

"I'm no fool, nosiree-
I'm gonna live to be a hundred and three"

--
----------------
Michael A. Crawford

Michael Crawford

Michael Crawford

May 27, 1996, 3:00:00 AM5/27/96

pitz...@radiks.net (pitz...@radiks.net) wrote:
: Snopes (sounds like SNotty hOPES, doesn't it ?) you have a lot of courage
: don't you, kicking someone who is down, publishing a web site on Disney's
: "secrets" while at the same time guarding this nasty little secret with the
: cover of ignorance and stupidity ?

what a funny little man you are. LOOK OUT! MICKEY'S BEHIND YOU! THE CALLS ARE
COMING FROM INSIDE THE HOUSE!!!

Robert Hubby

Jun 1, 1996, 3:00:00 AM6/1/96

Sean Squier (reca...@gate.net) wrote:

Now we all know in reality that the BLACK helecopters belong to the CIA/FBI
conspiricy, and are being used in their attempt to destroy the Boy Scouts of
America with the help of the Cycle Gangs and the Servants of Cthulhu.

Disney's helecopters are red, with white machine guns...

R.A.H. Elf of the redwoods, Sonoma Valley, Breakfast Cereal Country.
California, the Land of Fruits, Nuts, and Flakes!
(And I'm one of the Nutty Flakes!)
I moved here from Alaska, too. Does that make me a Frosted Flake?

Robert Hubby

Jun 1, 1996, 3:00:00 AM6/1/96

MK0901 (mk0...@aol.com) wrote:

: In article <4nnonp$9...@nntp1.best.com>, snopes <sno...@best.com> writes:
: > A poorly-administered ISP
: > and a moron who doesn't understand how
: > the Internet works
: > and spams the net with self-indulgent, paranoid
: > ramblings, written in
: > childish pseudo-verse style.
: > - snopes
: Yeah. What HE said.
:
Oh, Joy...another "Me Too" post from AOL...

R.A.H. Elf of the redwoods, Sonoma Valley, Breakfast Cereal Country.

"1) All Mammals have hair. _---_
2) Whales are Mammals... 0-| | \
THEREFORE o( (_) |
3) Whales have hair. \ u |_/
4) Shave the whales!" -Dogbert. [===L____|

MK0901

Jun 2, 1996, 3:00:00 AM6/2/96

In article <4oqc3n$r...@sonic.net>, rah...@sonic.net (Robert Hubby)
writes:

>Oh, Joy...another "Me Too" post from AOL...

"You're mocking me, aren't you?"

DisneyFreak

Jun 4, 1996, 3:00:00 AM6/4/96

In article <31A921...@gate.net>, reca...@gate.net says...

>Claude Nichols wrote:
>>
>> Enough of you have been asking about FDC through e-mail lately that I
>> decided to post some of the answers to the questions that have been
>> asked!
>>
>> So, hang on tight....heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeere we go! :)
>>
>> ***************************************************************************
>> **************
>> What is FDC?
>> **************
>> FDC stands for Future Disney Cabinet. Let me explain. :)
>>
>> A long time ago, actually YEARS ago...on Rec.Arts.Disney newsgroup
>> a guy named Sean Squire decided (jokingly) that he would like to

Could someone please get back to me on this? I was told that someone would and
have never heard a word. I applied for President Southern Calif. Park
Operations. Thank you,

Michael Devlin
dlp...@cris.com
http://www.cris.com/~Dlparis/

Jeff

Jun 5, 1996, 3:00:00 AM6/5/96

>Now we all know in reality that the BLACK helecopters belong to the CIA/FBI
>conspiricy, and are being used in their attempt to destroy the Boy Scouts of
>America with the help of the Cycle Gangs and the Servants of Cthulhu.

>Disney's helecopters are red, with white machine guns...

I just KNEW it! It's all a huge cover-up. Disney, the FBI, the CIA,
there all after the MAGICAL magical mystery tour... uhh... magic
hat. pretty soon it will become a part of the X-Files.
Roll Up...

Roger Smith

Jun 6, 1996, 3:00:00 AM6/6/96

>Disney's helicopters are red, with white machine guns...

I think they are white with blue stripes and red lights on top. :-)

And if you left your keys locked in the car because you thought they'd
be safer there ....

-- Roger
* Harry Nilsson Home Page: http://www.magicnet.net/~rasmith/nilsson.html

Robert Hubby

Jun 8, 1996, 3:00:00 AM6/8/96

: writes:
: >Oh, Joy...another "Me Too" post from AOL...
: "You're mocking me, aren't you?"

How could you tell <sg>

R.A.H. Elf of the redwoods, Sonoma Valley, Breakfast Cereal Country.

"Don't ask me anything. Think for yourself and question
authority." - Timothy Leary