Have you ever seen Michael Jackson at Disneyland???????

Moonw...@webtv.net

Jul 17, 1997, 3:00:00 AM7/17/97

Have you ever seen Michael Jackson at Disneyland. Were you a cast
member or a guest?? Please e-mail Moonw...@webtv.net with your
memories. Please try to include dates and as many details as you can
remember and any opinions or impressions you have.

If you are a cast member, please tell about what type of special
arrangement do they make for Michael at DLAND. Does he pay to get in???
Does he stand in line, and what special perks does he get.

This information may be used for a Michael Jackson Fan Club Mag,
internet site or upcoming book. All memories and opinions welcomed.

Again my e-mail is Moonw...@webtv.net

Thanks for your time!!!!!!!

Ron Schneider

Jul 22, 1997, 3:00:00 AM7/22/97

Not at DL, but I did meet Michael at WDW. If you're still interested in
the story, write me at bca...@prodigy.com.

Ron Schneider/Dreamfinder

Ron Schneider

Jul 23, 1997, 3:00:00 AM7/23/97

snopes <sno...@snopes.com> wrote:

> So, is it true that MJ has a permanent hotel room at the Disneyland
> Hotel and/or one of the WDW resorts?
>
> - snopes

I have memories of several articles and TV features, years ago, about
MJ's double suite at the WDW Village Royal Plaza Hotel, filled with his
awards and memorabilia. I have no idea if this is still the case (WDW
has built a LOT of hotels and VIP Suites since then).

When Michael wsn't expected ordinary human beings (with a LOT of $) could
stay in the room, though it was usually split into two suites for this
purpose.

BTW, Bob Hope has/had the same set-up at the RP.
-
RON SCHNEIDER/Dreamfinder BCA...@prodigy.com

Fanarc

Jul 24, 1997, 3:00:00 AM7/24/97

I was working Splash Mountain a few years ago when Michael Jackson came to
ride. The ride broke down when they were trying to put a log on with him
in it.

I was also in the Disneyana shop a few years ago on Easter when Michael
Jackson came in with a disguise. He had a sparse, scraggly fake beard on
and buck teeth. He just startsed pointing things out to the cast members
that he wanted to buy. I later asked a cast member who was working that
day how much he spent and she told me $18,000.

Andrew Rich

Jul 24, 1997, 3:00:00 AM7/24/97

In article <5r619q$2c3o$1...@newsxfs02-int.news.prodigy.com>,
BCA...@prodigy.com says...

> snopes <sno...@snopes.com> wrote:
> >
> > So, is it true that MJ has a permanent hotel room at the Disneyland
> > Hotel and/or one of the WDW resorts?
> >
> > - snopes
>

> I have memories of several articles and TV features, years ago, about
> MJ's double suite at the WDW Village Royal Plaza Hotel, filled with his
> awards and memorabilia. I have no idea if this is still the case (WDW
> has built a LOT of hotels and VIP Suites since then).
<snip>

On what was going to be the last day of Captain EO (it was held over for
another month, but they didn't know that at the time) I saw MJ in the
most obvious "incognito" outfit (a bright red turban completely covering
his head, and robes covering the rest) in Tomorrowland heading toward the
theatre. Somehow I knew it was him, I guess it was the walk or body
shape, and later found out that his visit had caused Security some major
headaches that day.

--
Lt. D'Amato (Andrew Rich) NOSPAM.dam...@beachnet.com
Return email altered: remove NOSPAM from address to reply. ICQ 1828049

*sc...@inficad.com

Jul 28, 1997, 3:00:00 AM7/28/97

Yeah, I saw him there once too. Got to talk briefly to him as well. I
was working on the train on the 4th of July 1990 and he rode the train
I was working. Him and his entourage rode in the Lily Belle caboose.
He was accompanied by a young man, of course.

Brandon

reply to sch...@inficad.com
http://www.inficad.com/~schmoe