MSEP idea

Anonymous

Jun 17, 1998, 3:00:00 AM6/17/98

TulgeyWood wrote:

> Please add Sleeping Beauty unit: A big, flaming Maleficent float (similar to
> the Marc Davis illustration and 60's movie poster) followed by fire-breathing
> Dragon float and thorn/fire surrounded tower w/sleeping Aurora and glowing
> fairies!!! I would jizz!

----

How about a Villans Electrical Parade for the Halloween season?

CS

Tripp1901

Jun 17, 1998, 3:00:00 AM6/17/98

TulgeyWood wrote,

>Please add Sleeping Beauty unit: A big, flaming Maleficent float (similar to
>the Marc Davis illustration and 60's movie poster) followed by fire-breathing
>Dragon float and thorn/fire surrounded tower w/sleeping Aurora and glowing
>fairies!!! I would jizz!

umm...whatever bakes your cake dude, just don't be sittin' behind me...

"Be pessimistic. That's my motto. I'd get a new one but, oh...what are the
odds?" - Ellen

Trip...@aol.com

Spread the word about Keep Disney McFree!!!
http://come.to/mcdisney

*These oppinions are mine...not Disney's*

LittleBrother

Jun 17, 1998, 3:00:00 AM6/17/98

Anonymous wrote:

> TulgeyWood wrote:
> >
> > Please add Sleeping Beauty unit: A big, flaming Maleficent float (similar to
> > the Marc Davis illustration and 60's movie poster) followed by fire-breathing
> > Dragon float and thorn/fire surrounded tower w/sleeping Aurora and glowing
> > fairies!!! I would jizz!
>
> ----
>
> How about a Villans Electrical Parade for the Halloween season?
>
> CS

Sleeping Beauty: hello CASTLE!!!! =) with field of thorns around it, of
course, perhaps fronted by the Malefiecent dragon? (ooh, fibre optic
flames!!!)

Main Street Villains Parade - LOVE THE IDEA!!!! What a great seguway
that would be to bringing back the MSEP too!

"It's all about the magic" (lil'bro)

Brian J. Cook

Jun 17, 1998, 3:00:00 AM6/17/98

How about just bringing back "Mickey's Halloween Treat"?

Al

Jun 23, 1998, 3:00:00 AM6/23/98

all these ideas sound awsome , has anybody sent them to DL?

Jasmine