Imagineering book Secret Elvis!

Greg Kast

Dec 4, 1996, 3:00:00 AM12/4/96

Hello Everybody!
(Dr. Nick Riveria, from Simpsons)

I was just spending my afternoon looking through the Imagineer
book, when I found a hidden......ELVIS! It really suprised me. He is
in the concept painting on page 40 for Splash Mountain. What does
everybody think...Elvis or not? He looks like Elvis to me, but I
haven't looked at it with a magnifying glass. Just thought you might
like to know!

Brian Kast

PABLOBA

Dec 6, 1996, 3:00:00 AM12/6/96
to Greg Kast

Well, Brian, I must admit that at first I thought you must be crazy. A
hidden ELVIS in a concept painting for Splash Mountain? So I got out my
Imagineering Book, turned to page 40, and started looking. Guess what?
You're right!!! I found him too. Pretty cool.

Plus, I wanted to let everyone know what a great book the Imagineering
Book is!! If you like the "behind the scenes" type of information like I
do, this book is a must for you. Many never before published conceptual
renderings of attractions that have been built and some that never got
off the drawing board...

Have a magical day!!

Troy Carrington