MIND CONTROL GANG IN CLEVELAND--MORE INFO

Gerry Schneider

May 31, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/31/99
Reasonability wrote:

> Someone watches WAY too much X-files!!!!!

Actually, this poor soul used to post about her problems quite regularly
on multiple n.g.'s. Obviously she's off her medication again, so we'll
have to put up with the posts for a while. No amount of pleading to get
help, poking fun or even outright insults seem to have any effect on
her. Oh well, when you empty the psych wards, this is going to happen.
--
Gerry
@ Change "not_here" to "lsb"

Reasonability

Jun 1, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/1/99

Madog Velkor

Jun 1, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/1/99
On Mon, 31 May 1999 22:32:53 GMT, Gerry Schneider
<not_...@sympatico.ca> jibbered semi-coherently:

>Reasonability wrote:
>>
>> Someone watches WAY too much X-files!!!!!
>

>Actually, this poor soul used to post about her problems quite regularly
>on multiple n.g.'s. Obviously she's off her medication again, so we'll
>have to put up with the posts for a while. No amount of pleading to get
>help, poking fun or even outright insults seem to have any effect on
>her. Oh well, when you empty the psych wards, this is going to happen.
>--

Hey, sounds like Tim Sutter! Maybe we could hook them up.

-><-
Madog, Keeper of Bobo the Chimp
Lord of Petty Annoyances
Ambrose Bierce Mexican Travel Agency Cabal
http://members.xoom.com/ABMTAC
-><-
Man is obsolete.
-><-

Jaden

Jun 2, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/2/99
On Tue, 1 Jun 1999 02:07:26 -0700, "Reasonability" <u...@kook.com> wrote:

There is no Cleveland...

---------------------------------------
Jaden ~ ja...@parkave.net
*Suspicion Breeds Confidence*
www.eriswerks.org
There is no enemy
anywhere

jak

Jun 2, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/2/99

CLEVELAND ROCKS!!!!!!!!

Madog Velkor

Jun 2, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/2/99
On Wed, 2 Jun 1999 07:52:09 -0400, "jak" <ms-3...@ix.netcom.com>
jibbered semi-coherently:

>CLEVELAND ROCKS!!!!!!!!

Drew Carey?

zog...@home.com

Jun 2, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/2/99
jak wrote:

> CLEVELAND ROCKS!!!!!!!!

no, geology rocks!

Jaden

Jun 2, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/2/99

Phrenology swings

zog...@home.com

Jun 2, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/2/99
Jaden wrote:

> On Wed, 02 Jun 1999 14:59:54 GMT, zog...@home.com wrote:
>
> > jak wrote:
> > >
> > > CLEVELAND ROCKS!!!!!!!!
> >
> > no, geology rocks!
>
> Phrenology swings

GAP kakhis?

Madog Velkor

Jun 2, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/2/99
On Wed, 02 Jun 1999 16:03:00 GMT, Ja...@nospam.parkave.net (Jaden)
jibbered semi-coherently:

>On Wed, 02 Jun 1999 14:59:54 GMT, zog...@home.com wrote:
>
>> jak wrote:
>> >
>> > CLEVELAND ROCKS!!!!!!!!
>>
>> no, geology rocks!
>
>Phrenology swings

Yeah Baby! It puts the GRRRR in Swinger!

-><-
Madog, Keeper of Bobo the Chimp
Lord of Petty Annoyances
Ambrose Bierce Mexican Travel Agency Cabal
http://members.xoom.com/ABMTAC

http://www.eriswerks.org

rev. mayberry

Jun 3, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/3/99

Madog Velkor wrote in message <37546235...@news.giganews.com>...

>Hey, sounds like Tim Sutter! Maybe we could hook them up.

You crazy bastard! They might BREED!

zog...@home.com

Jun 5, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/5/99

All part of our fiendish plot!

Bua-ha-ha-ha.

Zog the etc...

rev. mayberry

Jun 5, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/5/99

zog...@home.com wrote in message <37588E61...@home.com>...

Ewww... say it ain't so, Zog, say it ain't so. Unless it's for marketing as
carnival freaks... see, despite SubGenii propaganda, Discordians can swindle
money too!

Rev. Mayberry
Fearing Troll Propagation

Rev. Mayberry.vcf

zog...@home.com

Jun 6, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/6/99
rev. mayberry wrote:

> >> You crazy bastard! They might BREED!
> >
> >All part of our fiendish plot!
> >
> >Bua-ha-ha-ha.
>
> Ewww... say it ain't so, Zog, say it ain't so. Unless it's for marketing as
> carnival freaks... see, despite SubGenii propaganda, Discordians can swindle
> money too!

Actually the plan was to put them into government, where they are sure
to paralyze it with useless arguing and moronic descisions.
Then... we step in.

(oh wait, the first part's already happend.

Zog the etc...

rev. mayberry

Jun 6, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/6/99

zog...@home.com wrote in message <375A297C...@home.com>...
I wish we would step in, I happen to be in the USAF (it was either that or
jail) and we could use some eristic vibes I tell ya. They've took all the
fun out of delivering democracy (in the form of carpet bombing, at least).

Madog Velkor

Jun 7, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/7/99
On Sun, 6 Jun 1999 03:27:19 -0600, "rev. mayberry" <mayb...@mt.net>
jibbered semi-coherently:

I heard the Airforce was the easiest branc of the service, even more
so than the coast guard.

zog...@home.com

Jun 7, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/7/99
rev. mayberry wrote:
> I wish we would step in, I happen to be in the USAF (it was either that or
> jail) and we could use some eristic vibes I tell ya. They've took all the
> fun out of delivering democracy (in the form of carpet bombing, at least).

Ahh, the greatest Rogue state in the world. you have no idea of the
vibes eminating from your country...

Remember Kids: You can make fun things out of red tape!!!

Zog the etc...

I Am Oblivion

Jun 7, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/7/99
I used to be in the AF.....BT was only 6 weeks long and easy as shit.
And it's hard to get an Article 15 but if you do you're fucked. And you
unfortunately don't get a second chance at making it through tech
school, and if you don't more often than not you are shunted off to a
job that really sucks, much like I was. Can you imagine the
embarassment, working commissary with a Top Secret clearance? I think
though in retrospect that they were aware of the Cabbage Conspiracy and
they needed the Best of the Worst to aid in the Campaign Counter Cabbage
Conspracy. But you know Broccoli and Cauliflower, despite being
genetically derived from Cabbage, are actually Our Friends. The Proof?
They go better with Cheese than Cabbage. Have you ever had a head of
Cabbage smothered in Cheddar Sauce? If so, you are much braver than I.

Don't forget, June 18th is a Sacred Cheese Day, celebrating the Divinity
of Easy Cheese. Show your appreciation to our Broccoloid Bretheren.

"Sleep is no substitute for coffee."

Reverend Saint Pope Oblivion
Quick! Go Here:
http://www.geocities.com/Athens/Olympus/6346
"The perfection of the Universe is convincing evidence that no
intelligence was behind its creation."

Madog Velkor

Jun 7, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/7/99
On Mon, 7 Jun 1999 02:16:16 -1000 (HST), Obly...@webtv.net (I Am
Oblivion) chorttled merrily:

>I used to be in the AF.....BT was only 6 weeks long and easy as shit.
>And it's hard to get an Article 15 but if you do you're fucked. And you
>unfortunately don't get a second chance at making it through tech
>school, and if you don't more often than not you are shunted off to a
>job that really sucks, much like I was. Can you imagine the
>embarassment, working commissary with a Top Secret clearance? I think
>though in retrospect that they were aware of the Cabbage Conspiracy and
>they needed the Best of the Worst to aid in the Campaign Counter Cabbage
>Conspracy. But you know Broccoli and Cauliflower, despite being
>genetically derived from Cabbage, are actually Our Friends. The Proof?
>They go better with Cheese than Cabbage. Have you ever had a head of
>Cabbage smothered in Cheddar Sauce? If so, you are much braver than I.

You may be intrested to know, that besides attending college and what
not, I work part time as a produce clerk. One of my jobs is to de-butt
the cabbage before selling it. I have developed many theories as to
why this is done, the chief of which is that the butt is where the
mind control tentacles come from, and that we don't want our customers
being controlled by cabbages. As cabbages are ussually opposed to
cannibalism, I'm sure that a largely cabbage-controled humanity would
result in a drop in cabbage sales.

Madog Velkor

Jun 7, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/7/99
On Sat, 5 Jun 1999 11:00:10 -0600, "rev. mayberry" <mayb...@mt.net>
jibbered semi-coherently:

>zog...@home.com wrote in message <37588E61...@home.com>...
>>rev. mayberry wrote:

>>> You crazy bastard! They might BREED!
>>
>>All part of our fiendish plot!
>>
>>Bua-ha-ha-ha.
>

>Ewww... say it ain't so, Zog, say it ain't so. Unless it's for marketing as
>carnival freaks... see, despite SubGenii propaganda, Discordians can swindle
>money too!

We were designing a home Antichrist kit, accually.

Ginohn

Jun 7, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/7/99

Madog Velkor wrote:

> I heard the Airforce was the easiest branc of the service, even more
> so than the coast guard.

You have to be taller than five feet in the Coast Guard.
That way if your ship sinks you can just walk to shore.

St. Alicia Erisdaughter

Jun 13, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/13/99

jak wrote in message <7j35r6$1rl$1...@news.rscs.net>...

>CLEVELAND ROCKS!!!!!!!!
>
>Toronto Rocks...ask Sleeter Kinney... They'll tell ya! :O)

St. Alicia Erisdaughter in Bondage

St. Alicia Erisdaughter

Jun 13, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/13/99

zog...@home.com wrote in message <375A297C...@home.com>...

>> >All part of our fiendish plot!
>> >
>> >Bua-ha-ha-ha.
>>
>> Ewww... say it ain't so, Zog, say it ain't so. Unless it's for marketing
as
>> carnival freaks... see, despite SubGenii propaganda, Discordians can
swindle
>> money too!
>>

>Actually the plan was to put them into government, where they are sure
>to paralyze it with useless arguing and moronic descisions.
>Then... we step in.
>
>(oh wait, the first part's already happend.
>
>Zog the etc...

Yeah they are called Conservatives! Liberals! Green Party! Democrats,
Republicans
Devils, Saints, Strippers, Mothers, Fathers, Dogs and cats living together
MASS
HYSTERIA!!! CRIES ZOGGGGGGG!! I'M FRIGHTENED!!!!!!

Hides in his arms..

Madog Velkor

Jun 13, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/13/99
On Sun, 13 Jun 1999 20:35:41 -0400, "St. Alicia Erisdaughter"
<myGo...@hailEris.com> chorttled merrily:

How did you get inside?

-><-
Madog, Keeper of Bobo the Chimp
Lord of Petty Annoyances
Ambrose Bierce Mexican Travel Agency Cabal
http://members.xoom.com/ABMTAC
http://www.eriswerks.org
-><-

Super! Thanks for asking.
-><-

rev. mayberry

Jun 13, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/13/99

>St. Alicia Erisdaughter in Bondage
>Is Blowing St. Dave

Does that make typing difficult? I know it does just on the receiving party,
much less the performing party. Just curious.

And no St. Dave, that's not an offer.

Rev. Mayberry
Puzzled

Rev. Mayberry.vcf

St.Alicia Erisdaughter

Jun 14, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/14/99

Madog Velkor wrote in message <3764412...@news.giganews.com>...
Now...if I tell you..and I will tell you...if ya want...Me and My
Master..well
We are gonna have ta kill ya!
Still wanna know?