Rememberence - Greg Hill

Red

Aug 9, 2000, 3:00:00 AM8/9/00

Greg Hill, Author of the Principia Discordia, originator of
Erisianism, Founder of the Joshua Norton Cabal, High POEE Priest and
Principle Disseminator for the Office of the Polyfather,

a genius, writer, computer nerd, humorist, good soul and friend and
true persona of Malaclypse The Younger,

Died on July 20, 2000 at his home in the S.F. Bay Area after a long
battle with cancer.

Hail Eris & S'long Greg

red

St. Alicia Erisdaughter{NightMist}

Aug 9, 2000, 3:00:00 AM8/9/00

Red <rs...@jps.net> wrote in message news:3990f933...@news.jps.net...

Though death may wield her heavy task..
In Goddess arms does rest at last...
Remembered ever.. sacred book..
Principia with third eye looked...within the souls of all..

Into the night...into the eve..one does rise and one does leave..
Behind to carry on...

Ever Remembered..

St. Alicia Erisdaughter{NM}{Zog}
Keeper of the sacred collars..Polymother
Submissive of NightMist Mistress of the Night and Zog
The almost completely yet not entirely quite so invincible, ID, KSC,
Polyfather of all Discordia

Hail Eris!
All Hail Discordia!

ravenhurst

Aug 9, 2000, 3:00:00 AM8/9/00
Sorry to hear about Greg Hill. He will be missed as is Kevin Thornley.

--
Pope Don of the Dead (Ravenhurst)
Keeper of the Sacred Legs of the Periodic Table

ravenhurst

Aug 9, 2000, 3:00:00 AM8/9/00
Duh Kerry Thornley.

P. Skidoo

Aug 10, 2000, 3:00:00 AM8/10/00
Whilst biting off my toe nails, I blazoned this hasty reply to
"ravenhurst" <raven...@email.msn.com>:

>Duh Kerry Thornley.

Heathen! :)

-----
Pope Skidoo

"He who lives by the (s)word dies by the (s)word."
--Andras

Hexar

Aug 10, 2000, 3:00:00 AM8/10/00

P. Skidoo wrote in message <3994ddfa.166698880@news-server>...

>Whilst biting off my toe nails, I blazoned this hasty reply to
>"ravenhurst" <raven...@email.msn.com>:
>
>>Duh Kerry Thornley.
>
>Heathen! :)

But aren't we all...

Reverend Doctor Hexar LeSaipe
hexar...@yahooka.com

"Those who dance are considered insane by those who can't hear the music."
(George Carlin: Brain Droppings)

P. Skidoo

Aug 11, 2000, 3:00:00 AM8/11/00
Whilst biting off my toe nails, I blazoned this hasty reply to "Hexar"
<hexar...@yahooka.comcom>:

>P. Skidoo wrote in message <3994ddfa.166698880@news-server>...
>>Whilst biting off my toe nails, I blazoned this hasty reply to
>>"ravenhurst" <raven...@email.msn.com>:
>>
>>>Duh Kerry Thornley.
>>
>>Heathen! :)
>>
>But aren't we all...

Heathen!

-----
Pope Skidoo

"This self-fulfilling prophecy will come true."

Lord Rev. Absinthe

Aug 11, 2000, 3:00:00 AM8/11/00
"P. Skidoo" wrote:

> Whilst biting off my toe nails, I blazoned this hasty reply to "Hexar"
> <hexar...@yahooka.comcom>:
>

> >P. Skidoo wrote in message <3994ddfa.166698880@news-server>...
> >>Whilst biting off my toe nails, I blazoned this hasty reply to

> >>Heathen! :)
> >>
> >But aren't we all...
>
> Heathen!
>
> -----
> Pope Skidoo

Heather!

----
Lord Rev. Absinthe
Organised Chaos Cabal
Magister Templi
Episkopos In Extremis

Lord Rev. Absinthe

Aug 11, 2000, 3:00:00 AM8/11/00
"Lord Rev. Absinthe" wrote:

> "P. Skidoo" wrote:
> >
> > Whilst biting off my toe nails, I blazoned this hasty reply to "Hexar"
> > <hexar...@yahooka.comcom>:

> > >But aren't we all...
> >
> > Heathen!
> >
> > -----
> > Pope Skidoo
> >

> Heather!

Duh, Heathen!

High Pope What The Hell Are They?!?

Aug 11, 2000, 3:00:00 AM8/11/00

"Lord Rev. Absinthe" <absi...@ihug.co.nz> wrote in message

> "Lord Rev. Absinthe" wrote:
> >
> > "P. Skidoo" wrote:
> > >
> > > Whilst biting off my toe nails, I blazoned this hasty reply to "Hexar"

> > > Heathen!
> > >
> > > -----
> > > Pope Skidoo
> > >

> > Heather!
> >

> Duh, Heathen!

Heather? Heather!!! Where for art thou Heather?

Lord Rev. Absinthe

Aug 11, 2000, 3:00:00 AM8/11/00

We're all drunk Russians on a submarine.

P. Skidoo

Aug 11, 2000, 3:00:00 AM8/11/00
Whilst biting off my toe nails, I blazoned this hasty reply to "Lord
Rev. Absinthe" <absi...@ihug.co.nz>:

That's slowly losing cabin pressure.

-----
Pope Skidoo

"Sheep go to heaven, goats go to hell."
--Cake

Lord Rev. Absinthe

Aug 11, 2000, 3:00:00 AM8/11/00

That's no reason to stop drinkingk!

Gurdjieff of Gomorrah

Aug 11, 2000, 3:00:00 AM8/11/00

"P. Skidoo" <Toki...@whocares.net> wrote in message

> Whilst biting off my toe nails, I blazoned this hasty reply to "Lord
> Rev. Absinthe" <absi...@ihug.co.nz>:
>
> >"High Pope What The Hell Are They?!?" wrote:
> >>
> >> "Lord Rev. Absinthe" <absi...@ihug.co.nz> wrote in message

> >> Heather? Heather!!! Where for art thou Heather?
> >

> >We're all drunk Russians on a submarine.
>
> That's slowly losing cabin pressure.

and today's menu calls for baked beans and tacos

Gurdjieff of Gomorrah

Gurdjieff of Gomorrah

Aug 11, 2000, 3:00:00 AM8/11/00

"Gurdjieff of Gomorrah" <Trickster@large> wrote in message

MEMO to Director from Producer:
8/10/00
Biff, We are presently considering adapting the fart scene from Blazing
Saddles to
a disabled submarine that is s-l-o-w-l-y losing pressure and oxygen. I
would highly
appreciate any ideas that you may have to make this scene work.

Gurdjieff of Gomorrah

Aug 11, 2000, 3:00:00 AM8/11/00

"Lord [INSERT NAME HERE]" <Lordy...@mad.scientist.com> wrote in message

> Red wrote:
> >
> > Greg Hill, Author of the Principia Discordia, originator of
> > Erisianism, Founder of the Joshua Norton Cabal, High POEE Priest and
> > Principle Disseminator for the Office of the Polyfather,
> >
> > a genius, writer, computer nerd, humorist, good soul and friend and
> > true persona of Malaclypse The Younger,
> >
> > Died on July 20, 2000 at his home in the S.F. Bay Area after a long
> > battle with cancer.
> >
> > Hail Eris & S'long Greg
> >
> > red
>
> LOL! <BG>
>
> Sorry if anyone found that offensive, but I think that's how he'd like
> to be remembered. I can't think of anything I'd rather happen after I
> die than lots of people have a good laugh (with me, I should point out).
> Except for my parents, that would be too wierd.

offensive , nawww......
I plan to send a rubber chicken dressed in black as my representative to
the funeral

Gurdjieff of Gomorrah

> --
> Lord [INSERT NAME HERE],

Lord [INSERT NAME HERE]

Aug 12, 2000, 3:00:00 AM8/12/00

But you'll raise the pressure again! You fool!

--
Lord [INSERT NAME HERE], Dr of erIscoRda, Hal Phillips (in the
metaphysical sense), Overlord of the Fifth House on the Rite, Member of
the Psychotic Friends Network, Grand Knight of the Zen Potato, Deputy
Assistant Director of the Erisian Confusion Bureau, Cloisterite of the
Monestary of Happenstance Hodge Podge Lodge, Perpetual Pope Converter of
Random POEE Titles, Pickler of Saucy Ink Cartridges, Wielder of the Holy
carrot, Slayer of All Who Support Him, Lunatic Without a Cause, Evil
Genius, Aspiring World-Dominator, Anointed Saviour of Mankind, Licensed
Distributor of Sacred Mao Buttons to the Region of Thud,
Commander-in-Chief Discordian Farces, Bard-in-Residence at
alt.discordia, the Man With the Golden Pun, Owner of The World's Most
Bandwidth-Consuming Signature (barring Kibo), Proud Owner of
http://www.ubergeek.co.uk, Tae-Kwon-Do Black belt . . . Well, Almost,
Leader of the International Militant Pacifist Front, CEO of Invisible
Inc., Soul Eater of the Million Jelly-Babies of the Sainted Bag, Owner
of Tufty the Explosive Clockwork Weasel, Radical Militant Centerist,
Made in Taiwan, Ruler of the Unpronouncable Kingdom of
Arghfghfghalsefvnf, Unborn Evangelist of the Church of Rebirth, Consumer
of the Five Thousand, Evil spawn of Santa, In-Fading Alien, the
Ubergeek: Sent to Save the Souls of All Other Geeks, Chief Nerfherder,
Papal Knight of the Living Dead, Patron Saint of Patron Saints, Lonely
Hermit of the Crowded Cave, Discordian Pope, Head of Illumination at
Bavarian Illuminati HQ (I change the lightbulbs), Grand Master of the
Ancient Martial Art of Kung-Lung-Bung-Fung-Chung-Mung-Itsu-Do, Founder
of the Astoundingly Annoying Alliteration Cabal (3AC), Member of the
RSPCA (Royal Society for the Promotion of Cruelty to Animals), Owner of
the Sacred Bottle of Te-qui-la, Epesky Episkipos, Anar-Kissed, Leader of
the People's Unpopular Back, Dragoon Slayer, Ruthless Assassassassain,
Messy-iah, Marduk, The Ancient Sumerian God, Protector of the Luscious
and Sexy Polymother St Alicia Erisdaughter Discordia, Slippery Freudian,
Purveyor of Fine Megalomaniac Supplies, KSC, CID, MI5, LSD, PPG, SAM,
CFC, RPM, BPS, YHVH, King of All Invertebrates, The obiK Who Is Not
Allowed, The Emerald Emir of Embolotic Emancipation, Symbiotic
Synergistic Shaman, Highly Inflammable, 23Skidoo's Homey, Allegedly the
Same Person as Loopi, Superzero, Official Nonentity, Definitely NOT a
Fucking SubGenius, Vanquisher of Nibblepibblies (f. Blackadder), Naked
Tunisian Sock Merchant, Honourary Member of the Cabal of the Red Herring
( Knights of the Order of Kaos: KOOK), Finder of Things Worth Finding,
Official Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy Field Researcher (it's true!
check out http://www.h2g2.com ), Very Polite, The Choice of 9/10 Cats,
Eater of The Red Pill, Quite Delightful, Caffeine Addict, 'Ziner,
Programmer, Deep Thinker, Hamlet for the 21st Century, and Keeper of the
Holy titles.

"Sodom today, Gomorrah the world!"- The Star Fraction (Ken McLeod)
"I hate war. It spoils armies."- The Grand duke Constantine of Russia
"Ender's anger was cold, and he could use it. Bonzo's anger was hot, and
so it used him."- Ender's Game (Orson Scott Card)
"But don't forget the Joker."- Motorhead, Ace of Spades
"Man- 'We're all at risk.' Shirley- 'No, not all. I've got a tray full
of black pudding out there, but I can't say I care for it.' Man- 'You
mean, you mean you don't eat the special stuff?' Shirely- 'Somebody's
got to stay in control.'"- The League of Gentlemen
"If they are our brothers, how come we can't eat them?"- the Principa
Discordia
"Life, Aughbewbwuah"- Pope 23Skidoo
"Why don't they leave me alone, so I don't have to hurt them?"- Ender's
Game (Orson Scott Card)
"I'm going to attempt to drown myself / You can try this at home / you
can be just like me"- Eminem, Role Model
"Aeryn: 'You want to go back to this Earth, this place that has so much
disease and suffering?' John- 'Yeah, well you guys don't have
chocolate.'"- Farscape
"If I was a rolling stone, I'd roll until I flew / And if I was a garden
I would bloom in black for you"- Ozzy Osbourne, Nowhere to Run
"Vote for insanity, you know it makes sense."- Screamin' Lord Sutch,
Official UK Monster Raving Loony Party founder
"Starsky and Hutch reruns, dubbed into diverse languages, may turn out,
in the long run, to be a greater force for human rights than the
Declaration of Independence." - Neal Stephenson
"Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most."- Ozzy Osbourne
"There are only two countries in the world that don't have a written
constitution, and the other is Saudi Arabia"- Geoffrey Robinson, QC
"Mr Anchor assure me / That Baghdad is burning / Your voice is so
soothing / That cunning mantra of killing"- Rage Against The Machine,
Testify
"You may give a toad a wart, but a toad does not give you warts"- The
League of Gentlemen
"I have no opinion on Radio 1's playlist"- Comedy Dave (sidekick to R1
DJ Chris Moyles), being a bit sarky
"Play me online, well you know that I'll beat you / If I ever meet you,
I'll control-alt-delete you"- 'Weird Al' Yankovich, All About the
Pentiums
"Just because you're paranoid / Don't mean they're not after you"-
Nirvana, Territorial Pissings

*** **
* * **
** **
**
***** *****
** * ***
* *
* *
* *
* KALLISTI *
* *
* *
* *
** **
** **
********
(Rediddled by Sara Wallen)

Title Count: 89
Quote Count: 20
Size of Signature: 6.25KB
Last Altered: 8th Jun 00

Hari Krishna Fnord Tally: III

Confucius say: "Man who get confused between free beer and free software
get wet hard-drive."

I accept submissions to this .sig. Post or email them, and consign
yourself to history. Or something.
Please do not use this email/post for digital toilet paper.

*Disclaimer*
Any resemblance between the author of this post and any person, living
or dead, is entirely coincidental.

(K) All Rights Reversed
Reprint What You Like

This has been an emergent property of the System. Goodnight.

Lord [INSERT NAME HERE]

Aug 12, 2000, 3:00:00 AM8/12/00
Red wrote:

> Greg Hill, Author of the Principia Discordia, originator of
> Erisianism, Founder of the Joshua Norton Cabal, High POEE Priest and
> Principle Disseminator for the Office of the Polyfather,
>
> a genius, writer, computer nerd, humorist, good soul and friend and
> true persona of Malaclypse The Younger,
>
> Died on July 20, 2000 at his home in the S.F. Bay Area after a long
> battle with cancer.
>
> Hail Eris & S'long Greg
>
> red

LOL! <BG>

Sorry if anyone found that offensive, but I think that's how he'd like
to be remembered. I can't think of anything I'd rather happen after I
die than lots of people have a good laugh (with me, I should point out).
Except for my parents, that would be too wierd.

Lord [INSERT NAME HERE]

Aug 12, 2000, 3:00:00 AM8/12/00
Gurdjieff of Gomorrah wrote:

> "Lord [INSERT NAME HERE]" <Lordy...@mad.scientist.com> wrote in message
> > Red wrote:
> > >
> > > Greg Hill, Author of the Principia Discordia, originator of
> > > Erisianism, Founder of the Joshua Norton Cabal, High POEE Priest and
> > > Principle Disseminator for the Office of the Polyfather,
> > >
> > > a genius, writer, computer nerd, humorist, good soul and friend and
> > > true persona of Malaclypse The Younger,
> > >
> > > Died on July 20, 2000 at his home in the S.F. Bay Area after a long
> > > battle with cancer.
> > >
> > > Hail Eris & S'long Greg
> > >
> > > red
> >
> > LOL! <BG>
> >
> > Sorry if anyone found that offensive, but I think that's how he'd like
> > to be remembered. I can't think of anything I'd rather happen after I
> > die than lots of people have a good laugh (with me, I should point out).
> > Except for my parents, that would be too wierd.
>
> offensive , nawww......
> I plan to send a rubber chicken dressed in black as my representative to
> the funeral

Will it habe a wheel in the middle? Cause, you know, those things are
really useful.

Gurdjieff of Gomorrah

Aug 12, 2000, 3:00:00 AM8/12/00

"Lord [INSERT NAME HERE]" <Lordy...@mad.scientist.com> wrote in message

Wheel no
Lazy Susan yes...

Your Pal,
Gurdjieff of Gomorrah

Ho Chi Ho Chi Zen

Aug 21, 2000, 1:20:46 AM8/21/00

Red <rs...@jps.net> wrote in message news:3990f933...@news.jps.net...

> Greg Hill, Author of the Principia Discordia, originator of
> Erisianism, Founder of the Joshua Norton Cabal, High POEE Priest and
> Principle Disseminator for the Office of the Polyfather,
>
> a genius, writer, computer nerd, humorist, good soul and friend and
> true persona of Malaclypse The Younger,
>
> Died on July 20, 2000 at his home in the S.F. Bay Area after a long
> battle with cancer.
>
> Hail Eris & S'long Greg
>
> red

I've never cried from a usenet post before...

I am hereby declaring myself a Post Discordian.

Ho Chi the Occaisonal