i don't know if i mentioned it...

Skip to the first unread message

monkie

3 Oct 2008, 06:28:0503/10/2008
but i will be getting drunk this weekend if i can be bothered to leave
the house to buy booze.

i'll watch some footy, play some ORBIENT and maybe some METROIDS PRIMES
THREES. i bought that game ages ago and nevar played it as i wanted to
finish the second one first, but that game is so fucking hard and boring
i'll move on i think.

--
-monkie-
"gyaboo!"-nodame

Robert de Vincy

3 Oct 2008, 14:09:0403/10/2008
monkie did write:

> but i will be getting drunk this weekend if i can be bothered to
> leave the house to buy booze.
>
> i'll watch some footy, play some ORBIENT and maybe some METROIDS
> PRIMES THREES. i bought that game ages ago and nevar played it as
> i wanted to finish the second one first, but that game is so fucking
> hard and boring i'll move on i think.

Great.

--
BdeV
"I've also got the lid of one of Mr T's bins. Be afraid."

monkie

9 Oct 2008, 13:05:5209/10/2008
Robert de Vincy wrote:
> monkie did write:
>
>> but i will be getting drunk this weekend if i can be bothered to
>> leave the house to buy booze.
>>
>> i'll watch some footy, play some ORBIENT and maybe some METROIDS
>> PRIMES THREES. i bought that game ages ago and nevar played it as
>> i wanted to finish the second one first, but that game is so fucking
>> hard and boring i'll move on i think.
>
> Great.

it was grate. i did buy some booze (and other stuff so i didn't look
liek an alkie). i was merry for much of saturday.

METROID PRIMES THREES is loevly. i got to the first boss and was
fighting him for THREES HOURS! i thought "i've nearly finished the
fucker! any minute now he'll crumble into a pile of monster mash!" then
i realised that i hadn't been hitting him right and had barely scratched
his norris. then i figured out how to kill him. then i died. i haven't
played it since. BUT I WILL DO THIS WEEKEND AND BEAT HIM TO WITHIN AND
INCH OF WINTONS SPARROW!!!!1111

i think i also played ORBIENTS as well, it suddenly gets hard and you
start wishing your planet had boosters liek a delorean from "bird of a
feather". I WILL PLAY IT AGAIN OH YES!

more footy this weekend! it is bettar than normal footy as it is
INTARNATIONAL FOOTY and "we" are very good at it. IF IT WAS OLYMPICAL
SCOOTERING WE WOULD BE IN BIEGE MEDAL POSITIONS!!11111

ALOS: PLEASE STOP POSTING AS BOBBY D;S INTAR?NET CONECTING IS BEING
DISRPTED BY THE 2K BUG THAT HAS JUST REACHED DURHAM.

GOODBYES!

Robert de Vincy

9 Oct 2008, 18:19:5009/10/2008
monkie did write:

> METROID PRIMES THREES is loevly. i got to the first boss and was
> fighting him for THREES HOURS! i thought "i've nearly finished the
> fucker! any minute now he'll crumble into a pile of monster mash!"
> then i realised that i hadn't been hitting him right and had barely
> scratched his norris. then i figured out how to kill him. then i
> died. i haven't played it since. BUT I WILL DO THIS WEEKEND AND BEAT
> HIM TO WITHIN AND INCH OF WINTONS SPARROW!!!!1111

I haven't played any type of video game for many months now.
And I don't know why. Perhaps this is "growing up"? I hope not.
I don't like it at all.

> i think i also played ORBIENTS as well, it suddenly gets hard and you
> start wishing your planet had boosters liek a delorean from "bird of
> a feather". I WILL PLAY IT AGAIN OH YES!
>
> more footy this weekend! it is bettar than normal footy as it is
> INTARNATIONAL FOOTY and "we" are very good at it. IF IT WAS OLYMPICAL
> SCOOTERING WE WOULD BE IN BIEGE MEDAL POSITIONS!!11111
>
> ALOS: PLEASE STOP POSTING AS BOBBY D;S INTAR?NET CONECTING IS BEING
> DISRPTED BY THE 2K BUG THAT HAS JUST REACHED DURHAM.

I agree. It's starting to annoy me, and you know how annoyed I get when
I'm annoyed.

> GOODBYES!

GOODBYES FOR NOW, SIR!

--
BdeV
"Yes your gay? OH MY! Hardly anyone admits to it on Usenet."

monkie

10 Oct 2008, 09:31:2510/10/2008
Robert de Vincy wrote:

> I haven't played any type of video game for many months now.
> And I don't know why. Perhaps this is "growing up"? I hope not.
> I don't like it at all.

me neither, i just haven't got out of the habit of reading
about/pur-chasing games. i just have to make an effort to play them
again, i find i usually enjoy it. but it's so much easier/more appealing
to watch japanese drama/animu/films/pR0n these days. OH MY GOD I THINK
I'M TURING JAPANANASE!!1111

(i used to hate those jap-fags but now i am one! still at least i'm not
a beatnik.)

actually the other day, you won't believe this, i went out for a walk in
the park! WHAT IS GOING ON!

thankfully the park was hampstead heath and i combined my walk with
being spitroasted by paulmcartneys and linda bellingham.

>> ALOS: PLEASE STOP POSTING AS BOBBY D;S INTAR?NET CONECTING IS BEING
>> DISRPTED BY THE 2K BUG THAT HAS JUST REACHED DURHAM.
>
> I agree. It's starting to annoy me, and you know how annoyed I get when
> I'm annoyed.

you're liek the incredible hulk. but purple and more veiny.

>> GOODBYES!
>
> GOODBYES FOR NOW, SIR!

HELLOSS!