Almost Cute Enough to Sympify a Fudd

Feloni Mayhem

Jun 30, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/30/99
My friend Laura is making a picture of me.
It's not ready yet, but here's the rough draft:
ftp://members.aol.com/nefaria/Feloni-LH-BW.gif.

I'll have more pictures of me when I get back from Anthrocon,
as well as the long-overdue second episode of the
Speak of the Devilbunny newscast. See ya Monday,
and keep those toes warm!

Tunisia

Jun 30, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/30/99
Feloni Mayhem wrote:

(Private Daemeon)

Awwww, now ain't that cute. Wait a second...... (looks at device in his
hand) Mim, could you take a look at this?

(Mim: )

Oh dear, the cutonometer has been desintigrated. Private Daemeon it's
smoking put it out quick!

Remus Shepherd

Jul 1, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/1/99
Feloni Mayhem <nef...@aol.com> wrote:
> My friend Laura is making a picture of me.
> It's not ready yet, but here's the rough draft:
> ftp://members.aol.com/nefaria/Feloni-LH-BW.gif.

<blink>

Okay, I want a ruling, here. At what point does something lapse
from 'cute-and-suitable-for-children' to 'sexy-and-suitable-for-adults'?

> I'll have more pictures of me when I get back from Anthrocon,
> as well as the long-overdue second episode of the
> Speak of the Devilbunny newscast. See ya Monday,
> and keep those toes warm!

Gah. The Furry community (those who sponsor Anthrocon, and Confurence
and such) have no idea about the truth. Too busy denying allegations of
bestiality to actually notice The Evil that Fluffs (tm). :/ I hope the
rabbits have mercy on them...

.... ...
Remus Shepherd (re...@netcom.com)

Feloni Mayhem

Jul 5, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/5/99
> Okay, I want a ruling, here. At what point does something lapse
> from 'cute-and-suitable-for-children' to 'sexy-and-suitable-for-adults'?
That's a toughie. Are you sure we can't be cute enough for children
AND sexy enough for grown-ups? I kinda like to be both. Unless
NoBunny's around, then I try to act pre-adolescent so he'll bother
somebody else. :)

>Gah. The Furry community (those who sponsor Anthrocon, and Confurence
>and such) have no idea about the truth. Too busy denying allegations of
>bestiality to actually notice The Evil that Fluffs (tm). :/ I hope the
>rabbits have mercy on them...

Actually, Anthrocon was pretty fun. Lots of bunnies of all shapes and
sizes. There were a few lurking Fudds though, like that Jim Groat person
(he drew me, ah, maybe I'll just post the scan later). Anyway, I think the
semi-official plan is to off the Fudds first, then the neutral humans, and
save the symps for last. If it's possible for us to domesticate the symps
and breed any recessive Fuddiness out of them, we might consider
keeping them alive as pets for eternity. Everyone will be so happy then!
<blinksmile>

Remus Shepherd

Jul 6, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/6/99
Feloni Mayhem <nef...@aol.com> wrote:
> That's a toughie. Are you sure we can't be cute enough for children
> AND sexy enough for grown-ups? I kinda like to be both.

Er, no, that's not allowed. It leads to either A.) Children watching
pornographic Bugs Bunny cartoons, or B.) Me lusting after Teletubbies.
Both of these are bad things.

> Unless NoBunny's around, then I try to act pre-adolescent so he'll bother
> somebody else. :)

Are you sure that will work? I heard he was selling catalogs to those
NAMBLA people. ;)

> Actually, Anthrocon was pretty fun. Lots of bunnies of all shapes and
> sizes. There were a few lurking Fudds though, like that Jim Groat person
> (he drew me, ah, maybe I'll just post the scan later).

I like Jim Groat...there's a laid-back man with a sense of humor.
Proud to have him on the Fudd's side.

Other furry artists, though... Steve Gallacci publically stated his
hatred for me and everything I stand for, a couple years back. Strange,
I would have counted Albedo as Fuddish...but I suppose he'll burn in
vanilla-scented hell like the rest.

(Note to those furries who read this newsgroup: Yes, I know we're mixing
several different realities here. If you read this group long enough, you'll
learn one thing about fugues like this. Deal. :) )

> Anyway, I think the
> semi-official plan is to off the Fudds first, then the neutral humans, and
> save the symps for last. If it's possible for us to domesticate the symps
> and breed any recessive Fuddiness out of them, we might consider
> keeping them alive as pets for eternity. Everyone will be so happy then!
> <blinksmile>

Whoa. Look at all those Happy Symp (tm) filters activating. You
can almost hear the clamshell-like snaps. :)

Walter Plinge

Jul 7, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/7/99
In article <19990705151835...@ng-fe1.aol.com>, nef...@aol.com
says...

>> Okay, I want a ruling, here. At what point does something lapse
>> from 'cute-and-suitable-for-children' to 'sexy-and-suitable-for-adults'?
>That's a toughie. Are you sure we can't be cute enough for children
>AND sexy enough for grown-ups? I kinda like to be both. Unless

>NoBunny's around, then I try to act pre-adolescent so he'll bother
>somebody else. :)

Let's do both. Shouldn't be too hard.

>>Gah. The Furry community (those who sponsor Anthrocon, and Confurence
>>and such) have no idea about the truth. Too busy denying allegations of
>>bestiality to actually notice The Evil that Fluffs (tm). :/ I hope the
>>rabbits have mercy on them...

>Actually, Anthrocon was pretty fun. Lots of bunnies of all shapes and
>sizes. There were a few lurking Fudds though, like that Jim Groat person

>(he drew me, ah, maybe I'll just post the scan later). Anyway, I think the

>semi-official plan is to off the Fudds first, then the neutral humans, and
>save the symps for last. If it's possible for us to domesticate the symps
>and breed any recessive Fuddiness out of them, we might consider
>keeping them alive as pets for eternity. Everyone will be so happy then!
><blinksmile>

Interesting...

WJ has no definite policy on what to do with the humans once
their last vestige of control over the world they have horribly
scarred has been torn from them. We'll have to get one.

Cinnamon.

Walter Plinge

Jul 7, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/7/99
In article <7ltplu$l...@dfw-ixnews16.ix.netcom.com>, re...@netcom.com says...

>Feloni Mayhem <nef...@aol.com> wrote:
>> That's a toughie. Are you sure we can't be cute enough for children
>> AND sexy enough for grown-ups? I kinda like to be both.
>
> Er, no, that's not allowed. It leads to either A.) Children watching
>pornographic Bugs Bunny cartoons, or B.) Me lusting after Teletubbies.
>Both of these are bad things.

You seem to be missing something.

(Satin)
A brain perhaps?

(Cinnamon)
<iratefluff>
Don't interrupt. What I meant was that's it's all Style. Naturally,
as a Fudd, you don't have any, but I'll try to explain.

The style in which you do something is as important, often more so then
the actual nature of the deed itself. Take Bill Clinton as an example,
if he lacked charisma, he'd have been out of the White House faster than
virtually anyone with a sense of smell leaves a room with your socks in
it. If cats didn't have style, humans might have realized what
bloodthirsty maniacs they really are.

This applies to <fluff>s and <bounce>s as well. Add a subtle
motion here and there, and a maneuver that children adore
can be adapted to a form that gets even someone as old as Doc.
Fluffy acting like he's twenty again.

> Whoa. Look at all those Happy Symp (tm) filters activating. You
>can almost hear the clamshell-like snaps. :)

If we had any symps up here right now, the SympScreen(tm)
program would have adjusted the message a bit. Besides,
the ones I've met are too much fun to kill.

>.... ...
>Remus Shepherd (re...@netcom.com)

Cinnamon.

Kevin Blackburn

Jul 7, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/7/99
In article <7ltplu$l...@dfw-ixnews16.ix.netcom.com>, Remus Shepherd
<re...@netcom.com> writes

>> Anyway, I think the
>> semi-official plan is to off the Fudds first, then the neutral humans, and
>> save the symps for last. If it's possible for us to domesticate the symps
>> and breed any recessive Fuddiness out of them, we might consider
>> keeping them alive as pets for eternity. Everyone will be so happy then!
>> <blinksmile>
>
> Whoa. Look at all those Happy Symp (tm) filters activating. You
>can almost hear the clamshell-like snaps. :)

Nonsense <stomp>
Mentat Cottontail
--
Winnersh on the World Wide Warren
http://www.fairbruk.demon.co.uk/whome.html

Sibyl Silkypaws

Jul 7, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/7/99
Feloni Mayhem wrote:

> > Okay, I want a ruling, here. At what point does something lapse
> > from 'cute-and-suitable-for-children' to 'sexy-and-suitable-for-adults'?
> That's a toughie. Are you sure we can't be cute enough for children
> AND sexy enough for grown-ups? I kinda like to be both. Unless
> NoBunny's around, then I try to act pre-adolescent so he'll bother
> somebody else. :)
>
> >Gah. The Furry community (those who sponsor Anthrocon, and Confurence
> >and such) have no idea about the truth. Too busy denying allegations of
> >bestiality to actually notice The Evil that Fluffs (tm). :/ I hope the
> >rabbits have mercy on them...
> Actually, Anthrocon was pretty fun. Lots of bunnies of all shapes and
> sizes. There were a few lurking Fudds though, like that Jim Groat person
> (he drew me, ah, maybe I'll just post the scan later). Anyway, I think the

> semi-official plan is to off the Fudds first, then the neutral humans, and
> save the symps for last. If it's possible for us to domesticate the symps
> and breed any recessive Fuddiness out of them, we might consider
> keeping them alive as pets for eternity. Everyone will be so happy then!
> <blinksmile>

<hopspin!> Ohcool! I was at Anthrocon too! There was definately an
un-cute
contingent there, but the cute definately overwhelmed it in my <fluff>
opinion!
Ooh, mabey we met and I didn't even realize it too <gigglebounce>.

Sibyl Silkypaws
I'm not gone, just confused! >:)

Feloni Mayhem

Jul 10, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/10/99
>> Unless NoBunny's around, then I try to act pre-adolescent so he'll bother
>> somebody else. :)
> Are you sure that will work? I heard he was selling catalogs to those
>NAMBLA people. ;)
Gosh, he's sure a naughty little fluffball. Maybe we should have his brain
removed so we can study it for abnormalities. (Or maybe I'm just MAD
at him because he hasn't sent MY catalog yet!)

>I like Jim Groat...there's a laid-back man with a sense of humor.

>Proud to have him on the Fudd's side.
He wanted to keep the little stuffed bunny I lent him! After he drew it,
he wanted to take it home and probably slowly torture it to death on
live video. We'll get him back someday, when the bunnies swarm
across the continent like locusts! <bashfulgiggle>

>Other furry artists, though... Steve Gallacci publically stated his
>hatred for me and everything I stand for, a couple years back.

Oh yes, he's a friend of the buns. We'll keep him alive as long as
possible, yep.

Feloni Mayhem

Jul 10, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/10/99
><hopspin!> Ohcool! I was at Anthrocon too! There was definately an
>un-cute contingent there, but the cute definately overwhelmed it in
>my <fluff> opinion!
>Ooh, mabey we met and I didn't even realize it too <gigglebounce>.
>Sibyl Silkypaws

The only HORRIBLY uncute thing I saw was the "Meet the Feebles"
movie. It was like a Fudd takeover of the Muppet Show, it was
horrible! <wipetears> I had to down a whole six-pack of Snapple
to wash away the memories. But Pon Poko gave me some great
ideas for warfare, even though the tanukis switched over to pacifism
just when things were getting good. And it was great to see so
many symps all over the place, like Joe Rosales and Trixi (although
Trixi keeps insisting she's NOT cute, which is blasphemous for a
bunny). With their support, world conquest could happen decades
ahead of schedule.

Remus Shepherd

Jul 12, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/12/99
Feloni Mayhem <nef...@aol.com> wrote:
> The only HORRIBLY uncute thing I saw was the "Meet the Feebles"
> movie. It was like a Fudd takeover of the Muppet Show, it was
> horrible! <wipetears>

Ah, 'Meet the Feebles'. A great movie. Muppet soft-porn on acid.
Filmed in New Zealand...I hear that's high culture for them, down there.
Have to see if we can get it at NoCo, for use as a training film... :)

The BHX

Jul 12, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/12/99

I don't know, Remus. Remember the riot that almost
happened last time we got a movie you suggested?

Bill.

* Bill Keyes /\ * bke...@lamar.colostate.edu *
* c////////=================|__|=> * Sic semper cuniculis daemoniacis! *
* Bunny hunter Extreme & / \ * alt.devilbunnies FAQ Keeper *
* Independent Fudd <______> * http://www.devilbunnies.org *

Remus Shepherd

Jul 17, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/17/99
The BHX <bke...@noco.org> wrote:
> Remus Shepherd wrote:
>>Feloni Mayhem <nef...@aol.com> wrote:
>>> The only HORRIBLY uncute thing I saw was the "Meet the Feebles"
>>> movie. It was like a Fudd takeover of the Muppet Show, it was
>>> horrible! <wipetears>
>>
>> Ah, 'Meet the Feebles'. A great movie. Muppet soft-porn on acid.
>>Filmed in New Zealand...I hear that's high culture for them, down there.
>>Have to see if we can get it at NoCo, for use as a training film... :)
>
> I don't know, Remus. Remember the riot that almost
> happened last time we got a movie you suggested?

Oh, come now, Bill. This isn't 'La Bte' (The Beast) this time. :)