Getting High Off Vitamin D

Onideus Mad Hatter

Jan 11, 2009, 3:58:02 PM1/11/09
Holy fucking shit this crap is awesome! I started taking vitamin D
supplements the other day, mostly because I'm a night owl and not
usually up with the sun, so I figured I should supplement the lack of
sunlight. Anywho, ever since I started taking it...I've felt
good...no I mean *REALLY* good, like almost euphoric in a way. And it
just lasts and lasts and lasts, you only need to take just one pill a
day. I'm not sure if it's a possible interaction with the Tramadol I
take or what, but WOW, I'm lovin this stuff!

In other "me" related news I've started constructing these Lego part
list pages for myself:
http://www.backwater-productions.net/_lego/part_counts/treasure/
http://www.backwater-productions.net/_lego/part_counts/cups/

Mostly to aid in ordering parts off BrickLink, because I have a really
annoying tendency to forget what I've already ordered and then I wind
up buying parts that I already have plenty of.

Speaking of Legos my brother and I made these construction mechs just
for fun:
http://www.backwater-productions.net/_images/_Scraps/Personal_-_Construction_Mechs.jpg

So we've got them up on the tables and it's sort of liak they're
building the city. LOL

Space is a bit at a premium though, even with the two large tables we
have it's only enough room for about 110 road plates, so basically we
plan to make liak the Japanese and build UP, rather than out.

We're also making it a sort of quasi-future city, hence the mechs as
well as other futurish conveniences the city will have. Anyway, it's
a lot of fun, and really great for exercising your imagination.

--

Onideus Mad Hatter
mhm น x น

Hatter Quotes
-------------
"When I listen to people I don't really listen to what it is they're
saying, so much as what they're saying it for."

"Don't ever fuck with someone who has more creativity than you do."

"You're only one of the best if you're striving to become one of the
best."

"I didn't make reality, Sunshine, I just verbally bitch slapped you
with it."

"I'm not a professional, I'm an artist."

"Usenet Filters - Learn to shut yourself the fuck up!"

"Drugs killed Jesus you know...oh wait, no, that was the Jews, my
bad."

"The more I learn the more I'm killing my idols."

"Is it wrong to incur and then use the hate ridden, vengeful stupidity
of complete strangers in random Usenet froups to further my art?"

"Freedom is only a concept, like race it's merely a social construct
that doesn't really exist outside of your ability to convince others
of its relevancy."

"Next time slow up a lil, then maybe you won't jump the gun and start
creamin yer panties before it's time to pop the champagne proper."

"Reality is directly proportionate to how creative you are."

"People are pretty fucking high on themselves if they think that
they're just born with a soul. *snicker*...yeah, like they're just
givin em out for free."

"How sad that you're such a poor judge of style that you can't even
properly gauge the artistic worth of your own efforts."

"Those who record history are those who control history."

"I am the living embodiment of hell itself in all its tormentive rage,
endless suffering, unfathomable pain and unending horror...but you
don't get sent to me...I come for you."

"Ideally in a fight I'd want a BGM-109A with a W80 250 kiloton
tactical thermonuclear fusion based war head."

"Tell me, would you describe yourself more as a process or a
function?"

"Apparently this group has got the market cornered on stupid.
Intelligence is down 137 points across the board and the forecast
indicates an increase in Webtv users."

"Is my .sig delimiter broken? Really? You're sure? Awww,
gee...that's too bad...for YOU!" `, )

Bluuuue Rajah

Jan 11, 2009, 5:24:07 PM1/11/09
Onideus Mad Hatter <use...@backwater-productions.net> wrote in

> Holy fucking shit this crap is awesome! I started taking vitamin D
> supplements the other day, mostly because I'm a night owl and not
> usually up with the sun, so I figured I should supplement the lack of
> sunlight. Anywho, ever since I started taking it...I've felt
> good...no I mean *REALLY* good, like almost euphoric in a way. And it
> just lasts and lasts and lasts, you only need to take just one pill a
> day. I'm not sure if it's a possible interaction with the Tramadol I
> take or what, but WOW, I'm lovin this stuff!

You should be careful, because I understand that stuff has a *very* high
toxicity. When we were kids, our doctor father, who was very devoted to
vitamins, only gave us on vitamin D a month. :O We took a handful of the
'standard' vitamins daily. You should talk to a doctor before taking
something that danegrous. You might want to do a google search for vitamin
D toxicity, to see if what you're experiencing is in the list of symptoms.
:P

ah

Jan 11, 2009, 5:32:58 PM1/11/09
Onideus Mad Hatter wrote:
> Holy fucking shit this crap is awesome! I started taking vitamin D
> supplements the other day, mostly because I'm a night owl and not
> usually up with the sun, so I figured I should supplement the lack of
> sunlight. Anywho, ever since I started taking it...I've felt
> good...no I mean *REALLY* good, like almost euphoric in a way. And it
> just lasts and lasts and lasts, you only need to take just one pill a
> day. I'm not sure if it's a possible interaction with the Tramadol I
> take or what, but WOW, I'm lovin this stuff!

Try eating (e.g., "food") sometime; it's amazing.

hth

> In other "me" related news I've started constructing these Lego part
> list pages for myself:
> http://www.backwater-productions.net/_lego/part_counts/treasure/
> http://www.backwater-productions.net/_lego/part_counts/cups/
>
> Mostly to aid in ordering parts off BrickLink, because I have a really
> annoying tendency to forget what I've already ordered and then I wind
> up buying parts that I already have plenty of.
>
> Speaking of Legos my brother and I made these construction mechs just
> for fun:
> http://www.backwater-productions.net/_images/_Scraps/Personal_-_Construction_Mechs.jpg
>
> So we've got them up on the tables and it's sort of liak they're
> building the city. LOL
>
> Space is a bit at a premium though, even with the two large tables we
> have it's only enough room for about 110 road plates, so basically we
> plan to make liak the Japanese and build UP, rather than out.
>
> We're also making it a sort of quasi-future city, hence the mechs as
> well as other futurish conveniences the city will have. Anyway, it's
> a lot of fun, and really great for exercising your imagination.
--

ah

Wavy G

Jan 11, 2009, 5:51:34 PM1/11/09
After I wiped off my hand and pulled up my pants, I decided to read what
"ah" actually had to say:

>Onideus Mad Hatter wrote:
>> Holy fucking shit this crap is awesome! I started taking vitamin D
>> supplements the other day, mostly because I'm a night owl and not
>> usually up with the sun, so I figured I should supplement the lack of
>> sunlight. Anywho, ever since I started taking it...I've felt
>> good...no I mean *REALLY* good, like almost euphoric in a way. And it
>> just lasts and lasts and lasts, you only need to take just one pill a
>> day. I'm not sure if it's a possible interaction with the Tramadol I
>> take or what, but WOW, I'm lovin this stuff!
>
>Try eating (e.g., "food") sometime; it's amazing.
>
>hth

Oooooh, BUUUUURRRN!!!

>> In other "me" related news I've started constructing these Lego part
>> list pages for myself:
>> http://www.backwater-productions.net/_lego/part_counts/treasure/
>> http://www.backwater-productions.net/_lego/part_counts/cups/
>>
>> Mostly to aid in ordering parts off BrickLink, because I have a really
>> annoying tendency to forget what I've already ordered and then I wind
>> up buying parts that I already have plenty of.
>>
>> Speaking of Legos my brother and I made these construction mechs just
>> for fun:
>> http://www.backwater-productions.net/_images/_Scraps/Personal_-_Construction_Mechs.jpg
>>
>> So we've got them up on the tables and it's sort of liak they're
>> building the city. LOL
>>
>> Space is a bit at a premium though, even with the two large tables we
>> have it's only enough room for about 110 road plates, so basically we
>> plan to make liak the Japanese and build UP, rather than out.
>>
>> We're also making it a sort of quasi-future city, hence the mechs as
>> well as other futurish conveniences the city will have. Anyway, it's
>> a lot of fun, and really great for exercising your imagination.

--
"But, why *beer*?"
--Tim Weaver poses the dumbest question I've ever been asked.

Onideus Mad Hatter

Jan 12, 2009, 5:30:56 PM1/12/09
On Sun, 11 Jan 2009 17:32:58 -0500, ah <splif...@gmail.com> wrote:

>Onideus Mad Hatter wrote:
>> Holy fucking shit this crap is awesome! I started taking vitamin D
>> supplements the other day, mostly because I'm a night owl and not
>> usually up with the sun, so I figured I should supplement the lack of
>> sunlight. Anywho, ever since I started taking it...I've felt
>> good...no I mean *REALLY* good, like almost euphoric in a way. And it
>> just lasts and lasts and lasts, you only need to take just one pill a
>> day. I'm not sure if it's a possible interaction with the Tramadol I
>> take or what, but WOW, I'm lovin this stuff!
>
>Try eating (e.g., "food") sometime; it's amazing.
>
>hth

It may surprise you to know that everybody eats food...unless they're
dead. It's sort of a requirement. I guess they just didn't bother
teaching that at whatever piss grade public school you flunked through
as a child.

Not that you can get all of your needed nutrients from food, unless
you planned on spending a small fortune and gorging yourself daily and
even then you're not going to get the same quality that you can get
via vitamins which are specifically processed as a purified form and
free of everything you don't need any more of...like sugars and fats.

However some vitamins, like D, you don't necessarily get from food so
much as you get from SUNLIGHT, so if you have a nocturnal disposition
like I do it becomes a rather important thing to take a vitamin D
supplement.

Onideus Mad Hatter

Jan 12, 2009, 5:43:50 PM1/12/09
On Sun, 11 Jan 2009 22:24:07 GMT, Bluuuue Rajah <Bluuuuue@Rajah.>
wrote:

I think you're thinking of something else, you'd have to consume an
awful lot of vitamin D for it to cause problems and even then it would
take prolonged exposure to very high levels. The recommended daily
dosage is 2,000 IUs, which is actually 1,000 more than what I'm
currently taking. You would need to consume in excess of 40,000 IUs
over a sustained period of time for any serious health problems to
manifest. And in fact dosages up to 10,000 IUs daily are in fact
considered "safe" by medical professionals.

TheGist

Jan 12, 2009, 8:25:46 PM1/12/09
Or you could drink milk, eat sardines, or any of many other foods.
I any event, I suppose you feel so good because of your normally poor diet.
The bloated flaccid corpse you inhabit is probably screaming with joy now
that you have discovered basic nutrition.

ah

Jan 12, 2009, 9:25:37 PM1/12/09
Onideus Mad Hatter wrote:
> On Sun, 11 Jan 2009 17:32:58 -0500, ah <splif...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>>Onideus Mad Hatter wrote:
>>> Holy fucking shit this crap is awesome! I started taking vitamin D
>>> supplements the other day, mostly because I'm a night owl and not
>>> usually up with the sun, so I figured I should supplement the lack of
>>> sunlight. Anywho, ever since I started taking it...I've felt
>>> good...no I mean *REALLY* good, like almost euphoric in a way. And it
>>> just lasts and lasts and lasts, you only need to take just one pill a
>>> day. I'm not sure if it's a possible interaction with the Tramadol I
>>> take or what, but WOW, I'm lovin this stuff!
>>
>>Try eating (e.g., "food") sometime; it's amazing.
>>
>>hth
>
> It may surprise you to know that everybody eats food...unless they're
> dead. It's sort of a requirement. I guess they just didn't bother

LIES!

> teaching that at whatever piss grade public school you flunked through
> as a child.

Esplain your 'nitiation into teh arts of Vitimin Ingestion, then!

> Not that you can get all of your needed nutrients from food, unless
> you planned on spending a small fortune and gorging yourself daily and
> even then you're not going to get the same quality that you can get
> via vitamins which are specifically processed as a purified form and
> free of everything you don't need any more of...like sugars and fats.

The only thingasis that teh hooman bodies do not naterally produces is teh
Minereals, teh Vitimins and teh lonoic and linoleic ahceeds.

> However some vitamins, like D, you don't necessarily get from food so
> much as you get from SUNLIGHT, so if you have a nocturnal disposition
> like I do it becomes a rather important thing to take a vitamin D
> supplement.

Vamiprisms noted.
--
ah

Onideus Mad Hatter

Jan 13, 2009, 12:51:16 AM1/13/09
On Mon, 12 Jan 2009 20:25:46 -0500, TheGist <the...@nospam.net>
wrote:

>Or y<COCK SLAP>

Who gave this retard permission to reply to my posts with his frothing
idiocy?

--

Onideus Mad Hatter
mhm ą x ą