Logo Design Contest?

Rose

Jun 12, 2009, 3:47:16 AM6/12/09
I found this contest while online! While it is not my cup of tea
someone else here may be interested in it?

On a personal note I think that they are being a little cheap for a
logo design but even so - so far they have got about 7 or 8 designs
entered.

The link is on my blog post:

http://roseb44170.blogspot.com/2009/06/logo-design-contest.html

Matti Vuori

Jun 13, 2009, 5:00:23 AM6/13/09
Rose <Roseb...@aol.com> wrote in news:b2849b90-e0b4-42cc-b965-
ca3995...@y17g2000yqn.googlegroups.com:

> I found this contest while online! While it is not my cup of tea
> someone else here may be interested in it?
>
> On a personal note I think that they are being a little cheap for a
> logo design but even so - so far they have got about 7 or 8 designs
> entered.
>
> The link is on my blog post:

Would it have been too hard to include the link in your message? Now it
seem that you are just advertising your blog. Why should anyone bother to
read you blog just to get an URL?

Probably the contest is yours too.

--
Matti Vuori, <http://www.kotiposti.net/~xmvuori/index-e.htm>

Synbot

Jun 13, 2009, 11:10:19 AM6/13/09

"Rose" <Roseb...@aol.com> wrote in message

>I found this contest while online! While it is not my cup of tea
> someone else here may be interested in it?
>
> On a personal note I think that they are being a little cheap for a
> logo design but even so - so far they have got about 7 or 8 designs
> entered.
>
> The link is on my blog post:

On a personal note, spammin for Adsense impressions is like puking.
Garbage in... garbage out.

Would you suck donkey dick for cash too?

The direct link is:
http://forums.digitalpoint.com/showthread.php?t=1374930&highlight=paypal+%2420

Bluuuue Rajah

Jun 17, 2009, 6:15:41 PM6/17/09
Rose <Roseb...@aol.com> wrote in news:b2849b90-e0b4-42cc-b965-
ca3995...@y17g2000yqn.googlegroups.com:

> I found this contest while online! While it is not my cup of tea

Twenty bucks?! I blow my nose for more than that!