Matthew "DiaperBoi" Moulton: Professional Web Designer! *cough*

Bob Larter

May 7, 2009, 4:27:38 AM5/7/09
���hw��f wrote:
> Onideus Mad Hatter <use...@backwater-productions.net> pinched out a
> steaming pile of<8hn20554enpdknf25...@4ax.com>:
>
>> On Mon, 04 May 2009 09:42:23 -0500, ���hw��f <snuh...@netscape.net>
>> wrote:
>>
>>> The timber industry never recovered from the hit it took in the 90's.
>>> Most of the highschool grads move away to find work.
>> You're thinking of Oregon, Doofy. We never had much of a timber
>> industry to begin with in Washington...partly because most of ours is
>> protected rainforest.
>
> Heh...
> http://www.wa.gov/esd/lmea/sprepts/indprof/forestry.htm
>
> ^_^
>
>> In this area the largest commodities are wine,
>> sweet onions, wheat, peas and various other farming exports.
>
> Apples.
>
> There's
>> also Key Technology, which develops food processing equipment of
>> various types, both for commercial and industrial use. And of course
>> we also have the Walla Walla State Pen, where many of your relatives
>> are likely housed.
>
> Projecting, again.
> ^_^
>
> Supposedly we also have like the second best "main
>> street" in America (it won some sort of national award). And
>> generally the whole area is quite pleasant and nice. In fact as the
>> saying goes, it's the town so nice they named it twice. ^__^
>>

> I'm sure the chamber of commerce lurves them soem Diaper Boi.
>
> ^_^
>
>>> If he had a *klew* he would keep his usenet persona so far away from
>>> his professional one that when a potential client g00gled him they
>>> wouldnt find all this dreck connected to usenet he's produced,
>>> gleefully, willingly, quite stupidly.
>>> 0_o
>> Actually my online characters help me get quite a number of clients
>> that I likely wouldn't have gotten otherwise.
>
> Got lits?
> ^_^
>

> Of course you have to
>> understand that these people are not Hatter Addicts,
>
> Nice conspiracy theory.
>

>> as such they see
>> the shit that frothies like you spew
>
> Your almightee po4st count speaks for itself.
>
> <nods>
>

>> and it all comes off as blatant,
>> reaching lies. In effect, you Hatter Addicts try *SO* hard to
>> discredit and attack me
>
> Heh. I could never do as much "damage" to you as youve already done
> yourself.
> Besides, what makes you think I want to "damage" you?
> Yer my amusing chat pla.
>

>> that you actually wind up looking like
>> bumbling idiots to everyone in the outside world.
>
> Stay out of there I say...
>

> And of course most
>> of them *REALLY* enjoy my invective word art.
>
> POLISH THAT TURD!!!11111!!!!!!

...Because nothing says "professional web-designer" quite like
mile-long, butt-hurt screeds punctuated with <COCKSLAPS>, & a website
built around stolen CareBear art being used to illustrate truly
nauseating fanfics.

���hw��f

May 7, 2009, 10:41:35 AM5/7/09
Bob Larter <bobby...@gmail.com> pinched out a steaming pile
of<4a029b7a$1...@dnews.tpgi.com.au>:

Heh...I'm still waiting for that "impressive list of clients".
Its like claims of "I'm supported in email!"

--
www.eyeonpalin.org

Bob Larter

May 7, 2009, 12:07:37 PM5/7/09

Don't hold your breath.

> Its like claims of "I'm supported in email!"

Ayup. Of course his usual line is: "It was all a torll!"

Now I'm trying to figure out what I said that scared him out of AUK. I
think it might be because I asked him if he has any friends.

Onideus Mad Hatter

May 7, 2009, 3:13:08 PM5/7/09
On Thu, 07 May 2009 09:41:35 -0500, ���hw��f <snuh...@netscape.net>
wrote:

>Bob Larter <bobby...@gmail.com> pinched out a steaming pile
>of<4a029b7a$1...@dnews.tpgi.com.au>:

>> ?? wrote:

>He<WHACK>

Lionel's incredible kookplosion...or Diaperwulf at every other post of
it, dutifully licking his boyfriends ass for support? *snicker*

--

Onideus Mad Hatter
mhm � x �

Hatter Quotes
-------------
"Freedom, true freedom, is nothing more than intellectual advantage over others."

"When I listen to people I don't really listen to what it is they're
saying, so much as what they're saying it for."

"Don't ever fuck with someone who has more creativity than you do."

"You're only one of the best if you're striving to become one of the
best."

"I didn't make reality, Sunshine, I just verbally bitch slapped you
with it."

"I'm not a professional, I'm an artist."

"Usenet Filters - Learn to shut yourself the fuck up!"

"Drugs killed Jesus you know...oh wait, no, that was the Jews, my
bad."

"The more I learn the more I'm killing my idols."

"Is it wrong to incur and then use the hate ridden, vengeful stupidity
of complete strangers in random Usenet froups to further my art?"

"Freedom is only a concept, like race it's merely a social construct
that doesn't really exist outside of your ability to convince others
of its relevancy."

"Next time slow up a lil, then maybe you won't jump the gun and start
creamin yer panties before it's time to pop the champagne proper."

"Reality is directly proportionate to how creative you are."

"People are pretty fucking high on themselves if they think that
they're just born with a soul. *snicker*...yeah, like they're just
givin em out for free."

"How sad that you're such a poor judge of style that you can't even
properly gauge the artistic worth of your own efforts."

"Those who record history are those who control history."

"I am the living embodiment of hell itself in all its tormentive rage,
endless suffering, unfathomable pain and unending horror...but you
don't get sent to me...I come for you."

"Ideally in a fight I'd want a BGM-109A with a W80 250 kiloton
tactical thermonuclear fusion based war head."

"Tell me, would you describe yourself more as a process or a
function?"

"Apparently this group has got the market cornered on stupid.
Intelligence is down 137 points across the board and the forecast
indicates an increase in Webtv users."

"Is my .sig delimiter broken? Really? You're sure? Awww,
gee...that's too bad...for YOU!" `, )

"The Honest One"

May 7, 2009, 8:00:13 PM5/7/09

"Bob Larter" <bobby...@gmail.com> wrote in message
> Whinel Lionel

He does have friends you "knob-Gobblin' Aussie Queer !!
--
HJ

p.s. Do you have any real friends, "Corset-Boi" (besides Wolfus-Puss)

p.p.s.

http://i132.photobucket.com/albums/q38/killerpixi/IMG_1154.jpg

���hw��f

May 8, 2009, 10:49:39 AM5/8/09
Bob Larter <bobby...@gmail.com> pinched out a steaming pile
of<4a030749$1...@dnews.tpgi.com.au>:

Only in his stinky presence...

>> Its like claims of "I'm supported in email!"
>
>Ayup. Of course his usual line is: "It was all a torll!"

All "pre planned" of course.

>Now I'm trying to figure out what I said that scared him out of AUK. I
>think it might be because I asked him if he has any friends.

My spidey sense tells me hes back humping a poast...

���hw��f

May 8, 2009, 10:52:17 AM5/8/09
Onideus Mad Hatter <use...@backwater-productions.net> pinched out a
steaming pile of<iic605lifrgmh0abq...@4ax.com>:

Sorry, cant be sure this is a real Hatter Poast since there's no
trademarked <COCKSLAP>.

> Lionel's incredible kookplosion...or Diaperwulf at every other post
of
> it, dutifully licking his boyfriends ass for support? *snicker*

Still focused on Lionels arse? Wots up with that?
Btw, you forgot your hoemwork: The Impressive Lits 'O Clients.

LULZ!

Bob Larter

May 8, 2009, 12:11:33 PM5/8/09

He's a very stinky boy.

>>> Its like claims of "I'm supported in email!"
>> Ayup. Of course his usual line is: "It was all a torll!"
>>
> All "pre planned" of course.

Of course! - He spent years in the adult-baby groups talking about his
diaper-fetish purely so he could claim it was a troll afterwards.

>> Now I'm trying to figure out what I said that scared him out of AUK. I
>> think it might be because I asked him if he has any friends.
>>
> My spidey sense tells me hes back humping a poast...

Ya think? ;^)

BuZZard

May 8, 2009, 3:17:18 PM5/8/09

"Bob Larter" <bobby...@gmail.com> wrote in message

For some reason, after reading all this.. i feel like chewing on
a shotgun shell.

BuZz

§ñühw¤£f

May 8, 2009, 5:07:07 PM5/8/09
LULZ! Wont work though...the primer would break yer teef.

FYI

--
http://www.eyeonpalin.org

_..._ ___ ___ ___ ___ _..._
,' `::. ,~ `:. ,~ `:. ,~ `:. ,~ `:. ,' `::.
: `::: `:: `:: `:: `:: `:::
: .::: .:: .:: .:: .:: .:::
: .:::`. .;' `. .;' `. .;'.`. .;': .:::
: .::: `.' .`.'.: `.' ::`.' :. .:::
:. .::' ::: : `: .:::
`: .:: : : .::'
: .:: . :. .::
: ::' `: .::.
.\ `: ,: :. : .::.:
:.\ :. :.: :`: .' .::.:
::`. : :':: : `: : .;'.:
: `.; :'.:: : :: ;:' ::
. :' .::. .: .:: :
: :' ::: :' .:: .
: `:: : .::
:' .::. .: .:::
: .::: ,:. .:. :' .:::
: .:::,' `:. ,' `:.: .:::
: .::: ::: ::: .:::
: .::: ::: ::: .:::
`._ .::'.`._.::' `._.::'.`._ .::' _ Seal _
~~~ :: :: ~~~

Bob Larter

May 9, 2009, 1:37:46 AM5/9/09

Various women have told me that I have a very nice arse.

> Btw, you forgot your hoemwork: The Impressive Lits 'O Clients.
>
> LULZ!

I think we'll be waiting forever for that.

Bob Larter

May 9, 2009, 2:23:15 AM5/9/09

Threads with DiaperBoi in them often have that effect on people.

���hw��f

May 9, 2009, 10:20:30 AM5/9/09
Bob Larter <bobby...@gmail.com> pinched out a steaming pile
of<4a0516aa$1...@dnews.tpgi.com.au>:

Is that like Various Artists?

>> Btw, you forgot your hoemwork: The Impressive Lits 'O Clients.
>>
>> LULZ!
>
>I think we'll be waiting forever for that.

Its pencil'd in for the first of never...

Bob Larter

May 9, 2009, 11:27:06 AM5/9/09

Teh Various Arsetits?

>>> Btw, you forgot your hoemwork: The Impressive Lits 'O Clients.
>>>
>>> LULZ!
>> I think we'll be waiting forever for that.
>>
> Its pencil'd in for the first of never...

In the back of beyond.

§ñühw¤£f

May 9, 2009, 5:23:53 PM5/9/09
That would be an unfortunate configuration.

>>> I think we'll be waiting forever for that.
>>>
>> Its pencil'd in for the first of never...
>>
> In the back of beyond.

I'm betting good monopoly money on this...

--
http://www.eyeonpalin.org

_..._ ___ ___ ___ ___ _..._

,' `::. ,~ `:. ,~ `:. ,~ `:. ,~ `:. ,' `::.
: `::: `:: `:: `:: `:: `:::
: .::: .:: .:: .:: .:: .:::
: .:::`. .;' `. .;' `. .;'.`. .;': .:::
: .::: `.' .`.'.: `.' ::`.' :. .:::
:. .::' ::: : `: .:::
`: .:: : : .::'
: .:: . :. .::
: ::' `: .::.

.\ `: ,: snuhwolf.9f.com :. : .::.:

Sweetness

May 9, 2009, 6:30:32 PM5/9/09
"BuZZard" <bu...@vp3d.net> wrote in message
:
: "Bob Larter" <bobby...@gmail.com> wrote in message

Don't do that, BuzZy. Won't that give you lead poisoning ?

--
What would Fred Hall say ?

Bob Larter

May 10, 2009, 3:34:40 AM5/10/09

Funny how that made him go all quiet.

���hw��f

May 10, 2009, 11:26:17 AM5/10/09
Bob Larter <bobby...@gmail.com> pinched out a steaming pile
of<4a068390$1...@dnews.tpgi.com.au>:

I'm good like that. Accountabilitys a bitch.

Bob Larter

May 10, 2009, 3:07:33 PM5/10/09

Let's see if we can wake him up. ;^)

§ñühw¤£f

May 10, 2009, 4:19:25 PM5/10/09
Looks like somwon hadda wash all the carts in the parkinglot this weekend...

--

http://www.eyeonpalin.org

_..._ ___ ___ ___ ___ _..._

Bob Larter

May 10, 2009, 4:28:19 PM5/10/09

Maybe his diaper burst again?
"Cleanup on aisle 6!!!"

BuZZard

May 10, 2009, 5:55:49 PM5/10/09

"Sweetness" <sweetchixo...@yahoo.ca> wrote in message

I got so much lead in my pencil. i am ammune to lead poisoning.

BuZZard

May 10, 2009, 5:56:48 PM5/10/09

"Bob Larter" <bobby...@gmail.com> wrote in message

can you email me.. sweetness pointed me towards ya..
need some pic access.. vultur2ez at verizon dot net

thankyouverymuch

BuZZard

May 10, 2009, 5:57:44 PM5/10/09

"���hw��f" <snuh...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

ok.. make that.. gum a shotgun shell. lol

BuZZard

May 10, 2009, 5:58:46 PM5/10/09

"���hw��f" <snuh...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

bad ass teef.. you havnt been chewing on shot gun shells.

Ignis Fatuus

May 10, 2009, 11:17:39 PM5/10/09
On Mon, 11 May 2009 05:07:33 +1000, Bob Larter <bobby...@gmail.com>
wrote:

WAKEY WAKEY

Sweetness

May 10, 2009, 11:19:08 PM5/10/09
:
: "Bob Larter" <bobby...@gmail.com> wrote in message
:
:

Wrong guy, BuZzy. You want Robb, at sup...@shared-secrets.com.

He's not gonna contact you. You need ta contact him.

BuZZard

May 10, 2009, 11:35:24 PM5/10/09

"Sweetness" <sweetchixo...@yahoo.ca> wrote in message

I swear that bounced back to me.. i will try again. lol

Bob Larter

May 11, 2009, 1:49:28 AM5/11/09

Just email me at my posting address - it works.

���hw��f

May 11, 2009, 11:04:38 AM5/11/09
Bob Larter <bobby...@gmail.com> pinched out a steaming pile
of<4a0738e3$1...@dnews.tpgi.com.au>:

And aisle 7...

���hw��f

May 11, 2009, 11:34:17 AM5/11/09
BuZZard <bu...@vp3d.net> pinched out a steaming pile
of<2q4840....@news.alt.net>:

Yu could always cut it open and snort the powder...might make you
dizzy...

���hw��f

May 11, 2009, 11:35:42 AM5/11/09
BuZZard <bu...@vp3d.net> pinched out a steaming pile
of<2q485u....@news.alt.net>:

ME real set is worn from "bruxing"...dreaming of chewing bones I guess.

Sweetness

May 11, 2009, 4:25:26 PM5/11/09
"BuZZard" <bu...@vp3d.net> wrote in message
:
: "Sweetness" <sweetchixo...@yahoo.ca> wrote in message
: >
: >
: >
: >
: >
:
: I swear that bounced back to me.. i will try again. lol

K, lemmee know how you make out with it.

Sweetness

May 11, 2009, 4:26:18 PM5/11/09
"Bob Larter" <bobby...@gmail.com> wrote in message

LOL !!!

Onideus Mad Hatter

May 11, 2009, 7:50:32 PM5/11/09
On Mon, 11 May 2009 10:34:17 -0500, ���hw��f <snuh...@netscape.net>
wrote:

>BuZZard <bu...@vp3d.net> pinched out a steaming pile
>of<2q4840....@news.alt.net>:
>

>>"??" <snuh...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

>out

Mix it with cocain and it'll do a lot moar than that.

[...]

Onideus Mad Hatter

May 11, 2009, 7:53:17 PM5/11/09

Lookin for a lil shotgun mouthwash? Yeah, watching two homos liak
DiaperWulf and Whinel gum at each others Shrivled up cocks like that
is just about enough to do anyone in.

I usually just delete the majority of their posts, keeps the froup
looking a lot tidier...and besides which, it's not like those two ever
do anything anyway...I mean besides slurp one another up the ass...and
who the hell really wants to have to watch that?

Onideus Mad Hatter

May 11, 2009, 8:14:30 PM5/11/09
On Fri, 08 May 2009 02:07:37 +1000, Bob Larter <bobby...@gmail.com>
wrote:

>Now I'm trying to figure out what I said that scared him out of AUK. I

>think it might be because I asked him if he has any friends.

Shitting yourself in frustration is just about enough to "scare"
anyone off, you pants shitting homo. Let me know when you actually
manage to build up some semblance of meaning in this reality, then
maybe I can try and formulate enough bother to actually ~care~ what
you think of me and my work. Until then I've more than enough fans
"thanking God" for me and my work...literally:
http://www.backwater-productions.net/_images/_Usenet/Bitch_Slaps_-_Thank_God.png

...to keep me productive.

You of course will *NEVER* know what that's liak, to have someone go
out of their way to thank GOD himself for the work that you
create...he, he, he...it's so fucking awesome to be me. I have more
incredible talent and artistry in my left testicle than you could ever
even fucking dream of having in your entire pointless, meandering,
fuckwitted little existence. ^__^

Do continue to spend all your time on Usenet obsessing over me and my
work though, you have no idea how much good it does my incredible ego
to have you frothing at my heels continuously for literally DAYS on
end, looking for any little scrap of attention you can get from me,
absolutely obsessed in every sense of the word to try and "get back"
at me, for hurting you so badly. But always remember Lionel...I only
hurt you with reality...and I didn't make reality, I just verbally
bitch slapped you across your fat, ugly fuckin face with it. `, )

Onideus Mad Hatter

May 11, 2009, 11:06:54 PM5/11/09
On Sun, 10 May 2009 14:19:25 -0600, ���hw��f <snuh...@yahoo.com>
wrote:

Tell us DiaperWulf, is your mother dead...or do you just hate her? I
guess we can ask the same question of Whinel since he spent Mother's
Day weekend frothing on about me as well. I guess trying to "get
back" at dat mean 'ol Mad Hatter is just a lot more important than
bothering to remember your poor old dear mother. Then again, since
the two have "come out of the closet" with each other, perhaps both
their mothers have decided to effectively disown the two homos out of
absolute disgust. That would certainly explain it. *nods*

Bob Larter

May 12, 2009, 5:08:24 AM5/12/09

DiaperBoi seems to be hiding, for some reason. ;^)

Bob Larter

May 12, 2009, 5:09:14 AM5/12/09

Ah. So *that's* what that email from Buzzy was about. It confused the
hell out of me.

���hw��f

May 12, 2009, 10:17:53 AM5/12/09
Onideus Mad Hatter <use...@backwater-productions.net> pinched out a
steaming pile of<kbeh05llotcsjc12m...@4ax.com>:

Still corrupting americas youth I see...

--
www.snuhwolf.9f.com | www.eyeonpalin.org

���hw��f

May 12, 2009, 10:20:40 AM5/12/09
Onideus Mad Hatter <use...@backwater-productions.net> pinched out a
steaming pile of<ieeh059917u418ats...@4ax.com>:

Your Fanfic, though factually innacurate, is appreciated.

>I usually just delete the majority of their posts, keeps the froup
>looking a lot tidier...and besides which, it's not like those two ever
>do anything anyway...I mean besides slurp one another up the ass...and
>who the hell really wants to have to watch that?

Who's forcing you to read my poasts?
Yer mom?
:(

���hw��f

May 12, 2009, 10:59:20 AM5/12/09
Onideus Mad Hatter <use...@backwater-productions.net> pinched out a
steaming pile of<uoph05tn0d4n1cjta...@4ax.com>:

Kewlness, yet more Fanfic from maddie.

^_^

--
www.snuhwolf.9f.com | www.eyeonpalin.org

BuZZard

May 12, 2009, 9:37:21 PM5/12/09

"Sweetness" <sweetchixo...@yahoo.ca> wrote in message
bob larter has no idea what i am talking about after emialing him.
Sweetness.. you back to drinking again?
lol

Sweetness

May 12, 2009, 9:45:15 PM5/12/09

:
: "Sweetness" <sweetchixo...@yahoo.ca> wrote in message
: news:gua9l0$nlg$3...@blackhelicopter.databasix.com...
(SNIP)

: > : >

: > : > Wrong guy, BuZzy. You want Robb, at
sup...@shared-secrets.com.
: > : >
: > : > He's not gonna contact you. You need ta contact him.
: > : >
: > : >
: > : >
: > : >
: > : >
: > :
: > : I swear that bounced back to me.. i will try again. lol
: >
: >
: > K, lemmee know how you make out with it.
: >
: >
: >
: > --
: > What would Fred Hall say ?

: >
: >
: bob larter has no idea what i am talking about after emialing him.

: Sweetness.. you back to drinking again?
: lol

:

Again, Buzz, it's NOT Bob Larter that you need ta contact.

It's ROBB at sup...@shared-secrets.com

Nothing ta do with Bob Larter.

Bob Larter and Robb are 2 different people.

Yes, a drink might help clear yer confusion. BUT ONLY ONE !

:)

Bob Larter

May 13, 2009, 4:58:21 AM5/13/09

Also 8, 9 & 10...

Bob Larter

May 13, 2009, 5:05:03 AM5/13/09

Just don't light a cigarette afterwards.

"The Honest One"

May 13, 2009, 5:04:29 AM5/13/09

> Lionel Mather

Shuttup Faker !!
--
HJ

Bob Larter

May 13, 2009, 8:59:53 AM5/13/09

...says the twat who's possibly the most kill-filed idiot on Usenet...

Bob Larter

May 13, 2009, 9:14:27 AM5/13/09

So what you're saying - in your very long-winded way - is that you have
no friends. Gee, I'm shocked.

Bob Larter

May 13, 2009, 9:30:50 AM5/13/09

I did? - I thought I spent Mothers Day with my son, & my ex. But hey,
I'm sure that a whiny little virgin box stacker would know what I do
with my time better than I do. ;^)

> I guess trying to "get
> back" at dat mean 'ol Mad Hatter is just a lot more important than
> bothering to remember your poor old dear mother. Then again, since
> the two have "come out of the closet" with each other, perhaps both
> their mothers have decided to effectively disown the two homos out of
> absolute disgust. That would certainly explain it. *nods*

So, you spent Mothers Day licking out Mommy, eh?

���hw��f

May 13, 2009, 10:41:37 AM5/13/09
Bob Larter <bobby...@gmail.com> pinched out a steaming pile
of<4a0a8d3f$1...@dnews.tpgi.com.au>:

Or fart...

--
www.snuhwolf.9f.com | www.eyeonpalin.org

BuZZard

May 13, 2009, 11:09:05 AM5/13/09

"Sweetness" <sweetchixo...@yahoo.ca> wrote in message

you know what a deadly combination vodka and cranberry juice and
usenet are.. lol..
ok.. so... bob barker..

back to emailing him... for binarie access.

���hw��f

May 13, 2009, 11:25:35 AM5/13/09
Bob Larter <bobby...@gmail.com> pinched out a steaming pile
of<4a0a...@dnews.tpgi.com.au>:

Maddie *broke* the break-room for everyone :(

--
www.snuhwolf.9f.com | www.eyeonpalin.org

Bob Larter

May 14, 2009, 1:27:03 AM5/14/09

I'm sure his Mommy gets a huge kick out of the whole <COCKSLAP> thing.

Bob Larter

May 14, 2009, 1:52:39 AM5/14/09

It's cute that he thinks faglames are 'leet flaming skillz.

Bob Larter

May 14, 2009, 5:31:12 AM5/14/09

Ayup. Not that there's anything wrong with Rob @shared-secrets.com.

> Yes, a drink might help clear yer confusion. BUT ONLY ONE !

Personally, I'd recommend 3 or 4. ;^)

���hw��f

May 14, 2009, 10:09:00 AM5/14/09
Bob Larter <bobby...@gmail.com> pinched out a steaming pile
of<4a0baba7$1...@dnews.tpgi.com.au>:

Trying to resolve permutations of that possible scenario has left me
with a decided feeling of "unease".

���hw��f

May 14, 2009, 10:56:03 AM5/14/09
Bob Larter <bobby...@gmail.com> pinched out a steaming pile
of<4a0bb1a7$1...@dnews.tpgi.com.au>:

D00d, you cant repsond to any more of my poasts since it makes maddie
jealous.

Word.

Bob Larter

May 14, 2009, 1:47:28 PM5/14/09

Bob Larter

May 14, 2009, 4:10:25 PM5/14/09
My work here is done. ;^)

Bob Larter

May 14, 2009, 4:17:30 PM5/14/09

But, but, but, how will I cope without your lurrve? ;^)

§ñühw¤£f

May 14, 2009, 5:47:51 PM5/14/09
We'll always have Paris...

--

http://www.eyeonpalin.org

_..._ ___ ___ ___ ___ _..._

,' `::. ,~ `:. ,~ `:. ,~ `:. ,~ `:. ,' `::.
: `::: `:: `:: `:: `:: `:::
: .::: .:: .:: .:: .:: .:::
: .:::`. .;' `. .;' `. .;'.`. .;': .:::
: .::: `.' .`.'.: `.' ::`.' :. .:::
:. .::' ::: : `: .:::
`: .:: : : .::'
: .:: . :. .::
: ::' `: .::.

.\ `: ,: snuhwolf.9f.com :. : .::.:

Bob Larter

May 14, 2009, 11:48:20 PM5/14/09

*sigh* You know what to say to a guy.

"The Honest One"

May 15, 2009, 12:56:10 AM5/15/09

> Whinel Lionel

See you in two more years......

ciao
--
HJ

���hw��f

May 15, 2009, 11:03:57 AM5/15/09
of<4a0c...@dnews.tpgi.com.au>:

> [...]

Sure, "I'll buy the beer".

--
www.snuhwolf.9f.com | www.eyeonpalin.org

���hw��f

May 15, 2009, 11:26:45 AM5/15/09
of<4a0c5930$1...@dnews.tpgi.com.au>:

> [...]

Interesting song...like the Life Of Brian thing...kinda...but with a
redneck flavor.

Bob Larter

May 15, 2009, 12:23:17 PM5/15/09

Oh *BABY*!! You really are teh ONE!!

[space here for the inevitable faglame frenzy from Diaperboi & HJ]

Bob Larter

May 15, 2009, 12:45:27 PM5/15/09

It's a good pisstake of country songs, but it's not as good as their
Psycho Chicken:

Studio version: <http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=maiWu3_Z88s>
Live Version: <http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZabXMkCe3Mg>

Sweetness

May 15, 2009, 12:17:44 PM5/15/09
"���hw��f" <snuh...@netscape.net> wrote in message
: Bob Larter <bobby...@gmail.com> pinched out a steaming pile
: of<4a0c...@dnews.tpgi.com.au>:
(snips)
: >
: >*sigh* You know what to say to a guy.

: >
: Sure, "I'll buy the beer".

WooOOooT !!

Sweetness

May 15, 2009, 12:24:30 PM5/15/09

: Sweetness wrote:
: > "BuZZard" <bu...@vp3d.net> wrote in message
: > news:2q9tno....@news.alt.net...
: > :
: > : "Sweetness" <sweetchixo...@yahoo.ca> wrote in message
: > : news:gua9l0$nlg$3...@blackhelicopter.databasix.com...
: > (SNIP)
: >
: > : > : >
: > : > : > Wrong guy, BuZzy. You want Robb, at
: > sup...@shared-secrets.com.
: > : > : >
: > : > : > He's not gonna contact you. You need ta contact him.
: > : > : >
: > : > : >
: > : > : >
: > : > : >
: > : > : >
: > : > :
: > : > : I swear that bounced back to me.. i will try again. lol
: > : >
: > : >
: > : > K, lemmee know how you make out with it.
: > : >
: > : >
: > : >
: > : > --
: > : > What would Fred Hall say ?
: > : >
: > : >
: > : bob larter has no idea what i am talking about after emialing
him.
: > : Sweetness.. you back to drinking again?
: > : lol
: > :
: >
: >
: >
: > Again, Buzz, it's NOT Bob Larter that you need ta contact.
: >
: > It's ROBB at sup...@shared-secrets.com
: >
: > Nothing ta do with Bob Larter.
: >
: > Bob Larter and Robb are 2 different people.
:
: Ayup. Not that there's anything wrong with Rob @shared-secrets.com.

Nopes. Robb's one of the good guys fer sure.

:
: > Yes, a drink might help clear yer confusion. BUT ONLY ONE !

:
: Personally, I'd recommend 3 or 4. ;^)

Methinks more than one will only serve ta confuze Buzzy more. LOL :)

Sweetness

May 15, 2009, 12:04:49 PM5/15/09
"Bob Larter" <bobby...@gmail.com> wrote in message
(snips)
:
: I did? - I thought I spent Mothers Day with my son, & my ex.

Eh ? I thot you were gay ?

:
: So, you spent Mothers Day licking out Mommy, eh?

Okay.. yuck.. just fucking yuck... :(

Sweetness

May 15, 2009, 12:22:10 PM5/15/09
:
: "Sweetness" <sweetchixo...@yahoo.ca> wrote in message
:
:

I'm trying ta help you and yer trying ta troll me. Nice. Buzzy.. does
you needs me ta spank you all the way from Florida ta whereever Robb
of Shared-Secrets lives hmm... ??

§ñühw¤£f

May 15, 2009, 7:02:42 PM5/15/09
If you build it, they will hump: newsfroup of dreams.

--

www.snuhwolf.9f.com | http://www.eyeonpalin.org

_..._ ___ ___ ___ ___ _..._

,' `::. ,~ `:. ,~ `:. ,~ `:. ,~ `:. ,' `::.
: `::: `:: `:: `:: `:: `:::
: .::: .:: .:: .:: .:: .:::
: .:::`. .;' `. .;' `. .;'.`. .;': .:::
: .::: `.' .`.'.: `.' ::`.' :. .:::
:. .::' ::: : `: .:::
`: .:: : : .::'
: .:: . :. .::
: ::' `: .::.

.\ `: ,: :. : .::.:

§ñühw¤£f

May 15, 2009, 7:03:18 PM5/15/09
Sweetness wrote:
> "���hw��f" <snuh...@netscape.net> wrote in message
> : Bob Larter <bobby...@gmail.com> pinched out a steaming pile
> : of<4a0c...@dnews.tpgi.com.au>:
> (snips)
> : >
> : >*sigh* You know what to say to a guy.
> : >
> : Sure, "I'll buy the beer".
>
> WooOOooT !!

I just wont drink any.

^_^

--

www.snuhwolf.9f.com | http://www.eyeonpalin.org

_..._ ___ ___ ___ ___ _..._

,' `::. ,~ `:. ,~ `:. ,~ `:. ,~ `:. ,' `::.
: `::: `:: `:: `:: `:: `:::
: .::: .:: .:: .:: .:: .:::
: .:::`. .;' `. .;' `. .;'.`. .;': .:::
: .::: `.' .`.'.: `.' ::`.' :. .:::
:. .::' ::: : `: .:::
`: .:: : : .::'
: .:: . :. .::
: ::' `: .::.

.\ `: ,: :. : .::.:

Sweetness

May 15, 2009, 8:51:05 PM5/15/09

: Sweetness wrote:
: > "���hw��f" <snuh...@netscape.net> wrote in message
: > news:Mt2dnYu6Ye7AGZDX...@centurytel.net...
: > : Bob Larter <bobby...@gmail.com> pinched out a steaming pile
: > : of<4a0c...@dnews.tpgi.com.au>:
: > (snips)
: > : >
: > : >*sigh* You know what to say to a guy.
: > : >
: > : Sure, "I'll buy the beer".
: >
: > WooOOooT !!
: >
: I just wont drink any.

Why not ?

:
: ^_^

<pats the lump in me bra where the beer fridge key rests>

--
What would Fred Hall say ?

^^^
"Now I have my suckers and I sucker myself into thinking I have
friends."
"<p>sychotic <c>hicken"/Bill Jillians playing at being "honest" In Da
Flonk.
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk/browse_thread/thread/9cc8d9652fcfbfe5/a8d38bdc8818c984?hl=en&q=#a8d38bdc8818c984
^^^

"The Honest One"

May 16, 2009, 12:44:45 AM5/16/09

Bob Larter wrote:

> [space here for the inevitable faglame frenzy from Diaperboi & HJ]

Wrong, as usual, Ko0k !!
--
HJ

Bob Larter

May 16, 2009, 3:58:45 AM5/16/09
Sweetness wrote:
> "Bob Larter" <bobby...@gmail.com> wrote in message
> (snips)
> :
> : I did? - I thought I spent Mothers Day with my son, & my ex.
>
> Eh ? I thot you were gay ?

What made you think that? Been listening to Outhouse John or something?

> : So, you spent Mothers Day licking out Mommy, eh?
>
> Okay.. yuck.. just fucking yuck... :(

Just be glad you didn't click on any of the links he's been posting.

Bob Larter

May 16, 2009, 4:00:18 AM5/16/09
Sweetness wrote:
> "���hw��f" <snuh...@netscape.net> wrote in message
> : Bob Larter <bobby...@gmail.com> pinched out a steaming pile
> : of<4a0c...@dnews.tpgi.com.au>:
> (snips)
> : >
> : >*sigh* You know what to say to a guy.
> : >
> : Sure, "I'll buy the beer".
>
> WooOOooT !!

Taking notes?

Bob Larter

May 16, 2009, 6:00:01 AM5/16/09
���hw��f wrote:
> Sweetness wrote:
>> "���hw��f" <snuh...@netscape.net> wrote in message
>> : Bob Larter <bobby...@gmail.com> pinched out a steaming pile
>> : of<4a0c...@dnews.tpgi.com.au>:
>> (snips)
>> : >
>> : >*sigh* You know what to say to a guy.
>> : >
>> : Sure, "I'll buy the beer".
>>
>> WooOOooT !!
>>
> I just wont drink any.

All the more for me.

Onideus Mad Hatter

May 16, 2009, 7:55:58 AM5/16/09
On Sat, 16 May 2009 17:58:45 +1000, Bob Larter <bobby...@gmail.com>
wrote:

>Sweetness wrote:
>> "Bob Larter" <bobby...@gmail.com> wrote in message
>> (snips)
>> :
>> : I did? - I thought I spent Mothers Day with my son, & my ex.
>>
>> Eh ? I thot you were gay ?
>
>What made you think that? Been listening to Outhouse John or something?

Uh, maybe it's the fact that you and DiaperWulf have been slurping
each other on a level that no one on Usenet has *EVER* seen before.

I mean, holy shit, in the past two weeks alone the two of you have
made well over 300 slurping posts to each other, at one point even
"playing" the gay couple, which really wasn't funny so much as it was
your poor cry at wanting to "come out" to everybody.

Honestly though, why are you so afraid of everyone knowing that you're
gay? I mean it's not liak anyone is going to like you any more than
they already don't just because you're a rump rider.

[...]

���hw��f

May 16, 2009, 11:03:59 AM5/16/09
Sweetness <sweetchixo...@yahoo.ca> pinched out a steaming pile
of<gul2v5$38q$7...@blackhelicopter.databasix.com>:

>"���hw��f" <snuh...@yahoo.com> wrote in message
>: Sweetness wrote:
>: > "���hw��f" <snuh...@netscape.net> wrote in message
>: > news:Mt2dnYu6Ye7AGZDX...@centurytel.net...
>: > : Bob Larter <bobby...@gmail.com> pinched out a steaming pile
>: > : of<4a0c...@dnews.tpgi.com.au>:
>: > (snips)
>: > : >
>: > : >*sigh* You know what to say to a guy.
>: > : >
>: > : Sure, "I'll buy the beer".
>: >
>: > WooOOooT !!
>: >
>: I just wont drink any.
>

>Why not ?

I dont do carbs: diabetic.

>:
>: ^_^
>

><pats the lump in me bra where the beer fridge key rests>

Oh! I thot that was a third nipple...darn.

--
www.snuhwolf.9f.com | www.eyeonpalin.org

���hw��f

May 16, 2009, 11:05:03 AM5/16/09
of<4a0e8ea1$1...@dnews.tpgi.com.au>:

>���hw��f wrote:
>> Sweetness wrote:
>>> "���hw��f" <snuh...@netscape.net> wrote in message
>>> : Bob Larter <bobby...@gmail.com> pinched out a steaming pile
>>> : of<4a0c...@dnews.tpgi.com.au>:
>>> (snips)
>>> : >
>>> : >*sigh* You know what to say to a guy.
>>> : >
>>> : Sure, "I'll buy the beer".
>>>
>>> WooOOooT !!
>>>
>> I just wont drink any.
>
>All the more for me.

Sweetness hace hidden a key to the fridge on her somwherez...yer
mission: find it.

--
www.snuhwolf.9f.com | www.eyeonpalin.org

���hw��f

May 16, 2009, 11:19:24 AM5/16/09
Bob Larter <bobby...@gmail.com> pinched out a steaming pile
of<4a0d9c27$1...@dnews.tpgi.com.au>:

The talking heads would be proud...

Bob Larter

May 16, 2009, 11:30:31 AM5/16/09
Onideus Mad Hatter wrote:
> On Sat, 16 May 2009 17:58:45 +1000, Bob Larter <bobby...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
>> Sweetness wrote:
>>> "Bob Larter" <bobby...@gmail.com> wrote in message
>>> (snips)
>>> :
>>> : I did? - I thought I spent Mothers Day with my son, & my ex.
>>>
>>> Eh ? I thot you were gay ?
>> What made you think that? Been listening to Outhouse John or something?
>
> Uh, maybe it's the fact that you and DiaperWulf have been slurping
> each other on a level that no one on Usenet has *EVER* seen before.
>
> I mean, holy shit, in the past two weeks alone the two of you have
> made well over 300 slurping posts to each other, at one point even
> "playing" the gay couple, which really wasn't funny so much as it was
> your poor cry at wanting to "come out" to everybody.
>
> Honestly though, why are you so afraid of everyone knowing that you're
> gay? I mean it's not liak anyone is going to like you any more than
> they already don't just because you're a rump rider.

You seem to be under the impression that I (or anyone else for that
matter), give a fuck whether you think I'm straight or gay.

Bob Larter

May 16, 2009, 12:43:11 PM5/16/09
���hw��f wrote:
> Bob Larter <bobby...@gmail.com> pinched out a steaming pile
> of<4a0e8ea1$1...@dnews.tpgi.com.au>:
>
>> ���hw��f wrote:

>>> I just wont drink any.
>> All the more for me.
>>
> Sweetness hace hidden a key to the fridge on her somwherez...yer
> mission: find it.

<rolls up sleeves> Oh, I'll find it all right!

Bob Larter

May 16, 2009, 12:41:54 PM5/16/09
���hw��f wrote:
> Sweetness <sweetchixo...@yahoo.ca> pinched out a steaming pile
> of<gul2v5$38q$7...@blackhelicopter.databasix.com>:
>
>> "���hw��f" <snuh...@yahoo.com> wrote in message
>> : Sweetness wrote:
>> : > "���hw��f" <snuh...@netscape.net> wrote in message
>> : > news:Mt2dnYu6Ye7AGZDX...@centurytel.net...
>> : > : Bob Larter <bobby...@gmail.com> pinched out a steaming pile
>> : > : of<4a0c...@dnews.tpgi.com.au>:
>> : > (snips)
>> : > : >
>> : > : >*sigh* You know what to say to a guy.
>> : > : >
>> : > : Sure, "I'll buy the beer".
>> : >
>> : > WooOOooT !!
>> : >
>> : I just wont drink any.
>>

>> Why not ?
>>
> I dont do carbs: diabetic.

Bummer. Can you drink any kind of alcohol?

>> <pats the lump in me bra where the beer fridge key rests>
>>

> Oh! I thot that was a third nipple...darn.

Oh yeah, I'm /sure/ you thought it was her /nipple/.

Bob Larter

May 16, 2009, 12:56:55 PM5/16/09

I definitely prefer Psycho Chicken to Psycho Killer.

§ñühw¤£f

May 16, 2009, 7:02:24 PM5/16/09
Bob Larter wrote:
> ���hw��f wrote:
>> Sweetness <sweetchixo...@yahoo.ca> pinched out a steaming pile
>> of<gul2v5$38q$7...@blackhelicopter.databasix.com>:
>>
>>> "���hw��f" <snuh...@yahoo.com> wrote in message
>>> : Sweetness wrote:
>>> : > "���hw��f" <snuh...@netscape.net> wrote in message
>>> : > news:Mt2dnYu6Ye7AGZDX...@centurytel.net...
>>> : > : Bob Larter <bobby...@gmail.com> pinched out a steaming pile
>>> : > : of<4a0c...@dnews.tpgi.com.au>:
>>> : > (snips)
>>> : > : >
>>> : > : >*sigh* You know what to say to a guy.
>>> : > : >
>>> : > : Sure, "I'll buy the beer".
>>> : >
>>> : > WooOOooT !!
>>> : >
>>> : I just wont drink any.
>>>

>>> Why not ?
>>>
>> I dont do carbs: diabetic.
>
> Bummer. Can you drink any kind of alcohol?

According to "Dr" HJ, its ok to drink the hard stuff since it has no
carbs or somthing. According to my actual RL doctor, just dont drink
anymore.

>>> <pats the lump in me bra where the beer fridge key rests>
>>>

>> Oh! I thot that was a third nipple...darn.
>
> Oh yeah, I'm /sure/ you thought it was her /nipple/.

What else could it be??? Alien about to burst forth?

--

www.snuhwolf.9f.com | http://www.eyeonpalin.org

_..._ ___ ___ ___ ___ _..._

§ñühw¤£f

May 16, 2009, 7:25:13 PM5/16/09
Its certainly more "raw" and less polished than the original.
Same driving bass line though. I have that album.

--

www.snuhwolf.9f.com | http://www.eyeonpalin.org

_..._ ___ ___ ___ ___ _..._

Emo Haircut

May 16, 2009, 10:48:10 PM5/16/09

--
Whats the point in going around
When it's a straight line baby,

Sweetness

May 16, 2009, 10:55:18 PM5/16/09

: >> ���hw��f wrote:
: >>> Sweetness wrote:
: >>>> "���hw��f" <snuh...@netscape.net> wrote in message
: >>>> news:Mt2dnYu6Ye7AGZDX...@centurytel.net...
: >>>> : Bob Larter <bobby...@gmail.com> pinched out a steaming
pile
: >>>> : of<4a0c...@dnews.tpgi.com.au>:
: >>>> (snips)
: >>>> : >
: >>>> : >*sigh* You know what to say to a guy.
: >>>> : >
: >>>> : Sure, "I'll buy the beer".
: >>>>
: >>>> WooOOooT !!
: >>>>
: >>> I just wont drink any.
: >> All the more for me.
: >>
: > Sweetness hace hidden a key to the fridge on her somwherez...yer
: > mission: find it.
:
: <rolls up sleeves> Oh, I'll find it all right!

<runs fer me life>

--
What would Fred Hall say ?

^^^

Sweetness

May 16, 2009, 10:53:20 PM5/16/09

: Sweetness wrote:
: > "���hw��f" <snuh...@netscape.net> wrote in message
: > news:Mt2dnYu6Ye7AGZDX...@centurytel.net...
: > : Bob Larter <bobby...@gmail.com> pinched out a steaming pile
: > : of<4a0c...@dnews.tpgi.com.au>:
: > (snips)
: > : >
: > : >*sigh* You know what to say to a guy.
: > : >
: > : Sure, "I'll buy the beer".
: >
: > WooOOooT !!
:
: Taking notes?

And names !

--
What would Fred Hall say ?

^^^

Bob Larter

May 17, 2009, 10:10:57 PM5/17/09
���hw��f wrote:
> Bob Larter wrote:
>> ���hw��f wrote:
>>> Sweetness <sweetchixo...@yahoo.ca> pinched out a steaming

>>> I dont do carbs: diabetic.
>>
>> Bummer. Can you drink any kind of alcohol?
>>
> According to "Dr" HJ, its ok to drink the hard stuff since it has no
> carbs or somthing. According to my actual RL doctor, just dont drink
> anymore.

Well, that sure sucks.

>>> Oh! I thot that was a third nipple...darn.
>>
>> Oh yeah, I'm /sure/ you thought it was her /nipple/.
>>

> What else could it be??? Alien about to burst forth?

A lumpy tit?

"The Honest One"

May 17, 2009, 10:59:17 PM5/17/09

"Bob Larter" <bobby...@gmail.com> wrote in message

The RL doc's wrong, The Low-Carb diet is also The "Drinking Man's"
Diet......and it works !!
--
HJ

���hw��f

May 18, 2009, 10:51:21 AM5/18/09
Bob Larter <bobby...@gmail.com> pinched out a steaming pile
of<4a10c3b1$1...@dnews.tpgi.com.au>:

It did at first but like anything you just move on...

>>> Oh yeah, I'm /sure/ you thought it was her /nipple/.
>>>

>> What else could it be??? Alien about to burst forth?
>
>A lumpy tit?

A bra that didnt survive the dryer?

--
www.snuhwolf.9f.com | www.eyeonpalin.org

Bob Larter

May 18, 2009, 11:37:29 AM5/18/09

What, the REM one?

Bob Larter

May 18, 2009, 1:24:12 PM5/18/09
Emo Haircut wrote:

> Onideus Mad Hatter wrote:
>

>> you're gay
>
>> you're a rump rider.

Nice summary. You're *good* at this. ;^)

Bob Larter

May 18, 2009, 1:26:47 PM5/18/09
Sweetness wrote:
> "Bob Larter" <bobby...@gmail.com> wrote in message
> : Sweetness wrote:
> : > "���hw��f" <snuh...@netscape.net> wrote in message
> : > news:Mt2dnYu6Ye7AGZDX...@centurytel.net...
> : > : Bob Larter <bobby...@gmail.com> pinched out a steaming pile
> : > : of<4a0c...@dnews.tpgi.com.au>:
> : > (snips)
> : > : >
> : > : >*sigh* You know what to say to a guy.
> : > : >
> : > : Sure, "I'll buy the beer".
> : >
> : > WooOOooT !!
> :
> : Taking notes?
>
> And names !

Buy me a sixpack & I'm yours, babe. ;^)

Bob Larter

May 18, 2009, 1:27:07 PM5/18/09
Sweetness wrote:
> "Bob Larter" <bobby...@gmail.com> wrote in message
> : ���hw��f wrote:
> : > Bob Larter <bobby...@gmail.com> pinched out a steaming pile
> : > of<4a0e8ea1$1...@dnews.tpgi.com.au>:
> : >
> : >> ���hw��f wrote:
> : >>> Sweetness wrote:
> : >>>> "���hw��f" <snuh...@netscape.net> wrote in message
> : >>>> news:Mt2dnYu6Ye7AGZDX...@centurytel.net...
> : >>>> : Bob Larter <bobby...@gmail.com> pinched out a steaming
> pile
> : >>>> : of<4a0c...@dnews.tpgi.com.au>:
> : >>>> (snips)
> : >>>> : >
> : >>>> : >*sigh* You know what to say to a guy.
> : >>>> : >
> : >>>> : Sure, "I'll buy the beer".
> : >>>>
> : >>>> WooOOooT !!
> : >>>>
> : >>> I just wont drink any.
> : >> All the more for me.
> : >>
> : > Sweetness hace hidden a key to the fridge on her somwherez...yer
> : > mission: find it.
> :
> : <rolls up sleeves> Oh, I'll find it all right!
>
> <runs fer me life>

Smart gurll!

It is loading more messages.