Alright, Listen Up Morons

Onideus Mad Hatter

Jun 1, 2009, 12:28:39 PM6/1/09
You only get this warning just once a year and you're getting it now
so I'd pay the fuck attention if I were you. That article up on
Special ED about me? Yeah, you know the one. I made most of that
article. Why did I make most of that article? To teach people like
you an important lesson. Today, a DUMBFUCK by the name of "Waldo
Jaquith" gets to learn that lesson...the hard way.

First I posted nyah:
: http://onideus.blogspot.com/2009/05/blast-from-past.html

To which he replied with nyah:
: http://waldo.jaquith.org/blog/2009/05/bhc-deeds-endorsement/comment-page-1/#comment-23200

Tsch, tsch, tsch...remember my little code? About how you should
never do to someone what you wouldn't want done to yourself? And also
that bit in my .sig about fucking with people who have more creativity
than you've got? Well, this is what happens...

: http://onideus.blogspot.com/2009/06/wheres-waldo.html

THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS!

: http://onideus.blogspot.com/2009/06/i-found-waldo.html

THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU FUCK A STRANGER IN THE ASS WALDO!

: http://www.backwater-productions.net/_images/_Blog_Stuff/Fauxpic_-_Wheres_Waldo.jpg

Heh, sorry, channeling my John Goodman there, ala "The Big Lebowski".
^__^

Your God do I love that ED article...it basically gives me completely
free reign to fuck over people on a whim just for posting a link to
it! *snicker* But hey, I'm not a complete bastard, as I said, you
all get a warning...once a year...and this is it. Enjoy. `, )

--

Onideus Mad Hatter
mhm � x �

Hatter Quotes
-------------
"Freedom, true freedom, is nothing more than intellectual advantage over others."

"When I listen to people I don't really listen to what it is they're
saying, so much as what they're saying it for."

"Don't ever fuck with someone who has more creativity than you do."

"You're only one of the best if you're striving to become one of the
best."

"I didn't make reality, Sunshine, I just verbally bitch slapped you
with it."

"I'm not a professional, I'm an artist."

"Usenet Filters - Learn to shut yourself the fuck up!"

"Drugs killed Jesus you know...oh wait, no, that was the Jews, my
bad."

"The more I learn the more I'm killing my idols."

"Is it wrong to incur and then use the hate ridden, vengeful stupidity
of complete strangers in random Usenet froups to further my art?"

"Freedom is only a concept, like race it's merely a social construct
that doesn't really exist outside of your ability to convince others
of its relevancy."

"Next time slow up a lil, then maybe you won't jump the gun and start
creamin yer panties before it's time to pop the champagne proper."

"Reality is directly proportionate to how creative you are."

"People are pretty fucking high on themselves if they think that
they're just born with a soul. *snicker*...yeah, like they're just
givin em out for free."

"How sad that you're such a poor judge of style that you can't even
properly gauge the artistic worth of your own efforts."

"Those who record history are those who control history."

"I am the living embodiment of hell itself in all its tormentive rage,
endless suffering, unfathomable pain and unending horror...but you
don't get sent to me...I come for you."

"Ideally in a fight I'd want a BGM-109A with a W80 250 kiloton
tactical thermonuclear fusion based war head."

"Tell me, would you describe yourself more as a process or a
function?"

"Apparently this group has got the market cornered on stupid.
Intelligence is down 137 points across the board and the forecast
indicates an increase in Webtv users."

"Is my .sig delimiter broken? Really? You're sure? Awww,
gee...that's too bad...for YOU!" `, )

Sweetness

Jun 1, 2009, 12:52:28 PM6/1/09
Onideus Mad Hatter wrote:
> You only get this warning just once a year and you're getting it now
> so I'd pay the fuck attention if I were you. That article up on
> Special ED about me? Yeah, you know the one.

You mean this one?

http://www.encyclopediadramatica.com/Onideus_Mad_Hatter

That's the one you mean, right?

Pleace to be makings a special butthurtz page for me on yer ghey lil
blog now, Mathilda. OKTHXBYE

--
What would Fred Hall say ?

Onideus Mad Hatter

Jun 1, 2009, 1:13:42 PM6/1/09

Do you even *HAVE* any pictures of yourself online? Also the tactic
is meant more for Webbies and RLs, not so much Netters...which is why
I post the warning here rather than on my blog. I don't want to make
it ~too~ easy for the little spaz addicts to get a clue. Besides
which, it's *MUCH* moar fun *THIS* way.

That said, these tactics are only effective against people who can't
pass my MHM test and it's pretty easy to spot those types. I actually
had lil Waldo targeted since around 1996 since that's when I first
noticed how...exploitable, he was. LOL

I've many other targets to play with as well, some moar fuckheaded
than others. The fuckheads at Sakuracon for example *STILL* owe me
$90, having only refunded me $45 of the total amount I paid for
entrance. I want to do something ~really~ special for them though. As
such I've been slowly gathering all sorts of data on them, their
organizers, volunteers, even their lawyers! LOL It's gonna be a
*LOT* of fun! ...well, for me anyway, not so much for them I guess
(depending on how well they can take a joke). I just ~love~ satire,
don't you? ^__^ Especially when it involves human emotions!

miguel

Jun 1, 2009, 1:20:13 PM6/1/09

You have a dossier?

Onideus Mad Hatter

Jun 1, 2009, 1:46:15 PM6/1/09

Eh...something like that. Basically I keep track of *EVERYTHING*
pertaining to me online, mostly through the help of my clone posters.
Most of the material is archived in the form of screen caps, which is
absolutely necessary since most Webbies can't handle me to the point
of invoking Hitler esque post burning tactics...which was actually one
of the primary reasons why I create Onideus Uncensored.

In some cases, like with PoE and SASS, they completely obliterate
entire threads pertaining to me, simply because they wind up looking
stupid and don't want anyone to see. Like nyah:
: http://www.backwater-productions.net/_images/_SASS/Deleted_And_Censored_Posts/

Of course what they don't realize is that covering up the damage I can
inflict on a group only serves to help me in that furthers the whole
"baby matthew" persona and makes me look all harmless and
ineffectual...until the screaming starts anyway...and then come the
death threats...LOL...oh how I love the death threats, such emotion!
^__^

According to one Dr. Judith Orloff, who personally I think is a bit of
a kook, believes me to be some kind of "psychic vampire" (her words).
But I think it's more about the simple quest to bring people to my
level of thinking/understanding. A world where words can't hurt. A
world where self-actualization is as easy to reach as an unnoticeable
itch, where people use words not to attack, but to create
art...wondrous, wondrous works of art. It may never come to pass, at
least not within my lifetime, but I think it's important to push
nonetheless.

And I've been slowly amassing followers to help spread my
understanding, in the form of my clone posters, or my "Onten 7" group.
The number changes depending on the number of active Onten
members...there's actually quite a few more than that, but only seven
who I trust implicitly with my style to let them move about
unmonitored by me. This is how I often appear to be in so many
different froups across the grid simultaneously.

miguel

Jun 1, 2009, 2:00:27 PM6/1/09
On Mon, 01 Jun 2009 10:46:15 -0700, Onideus Mad Hatter
<use...@backwater-productions.net> wrote:

Geez.

Bob Larter

Jun 1, 2009, 2:55:11 PM6/1/09

Man, you really are butthurt about them banning you from their
convention, aren't you?

Bob Larter

Jun 1, 2009, 3:01:38 PM6/1/09
Onideus Mad Hatter wrote:
> You only get this warning just once a year and you're getting it now
> so I'd pay the fuck attention if I were you. That article up on
> Special ED about me? Yeah, you know the one. I made most of that
> article.

Really? Then why did they ban you from editing it, & why is the current
version so very, *very* different from the version you last edited? ;^)

*snicker*

Bob Larter

Jun 1, 2009, 3:06:22 PM6/1/09
Onideus Mad Hatter wrote:
> You only get this warning just once a year and you're getting it now
> so I'd pay the fuck attention if I were you. That article up on
> Special ED about me? Yeah, you know the one. I made most of that
> article. Why did I make most of that article? To teach people like
> you an important lesson.
[...]

> Your God do I love that ED article...it basically gives me completely
> free reign to fuck over people on a whim just for posting a link to
> it! *snicker* But hey, I'm not a complete bastard, as I said, you
> all get a warning...once a year...and this is it. Enjoy. `, )

Oh yeah, & you love that article *so* much that you 'accidentally'
forgot to include a link to it in your post. No problem, I can fix that
for you: <http://encyclopediadramatica.com/Onideus_Mad_Hatter>

And let's not forget Usenets favourite shot of you in your diapers:
<http://encyclopediadramatica.com/Image:Bmatthew2.jpg>

Tell us all again how you edited all that hilarious stuff into your
page, eh DiaperBoi? ;^)

Bob Larter

Jun 1, 2009, 3:08:57 PM6/1/09

He's a kook. Compiling dossiers is his only skill.

Bob Larter

Jun 1, 2009, 3:19:03 PM6/1/09

DiaperBoi is your classic, old-school kook. I've guided him through
numerous kook awards over the last decade or so. If you want a good
laugh, check out what his 'friends' have to say about him over on
EncyclopediaDramatica:
<http://encyclopediadramatica.com/Onideus_Mad_Hatter>
They're a little web-orientated, but most of what they have to say about
him is spot on. And yes, the stuff about his Adult Baby fetish is 100% true.

Onideus Mad Hatter

Jun 1, 2009, 3:32:10 PM6/1/09
On Tue, 02 Jun 2009 05:01:38 +1000, Bob Larter <bobby...@gmail.com>
wrote:

>Onideus Mad Hatter wrote:
>> You only get this warning just once a year and you're getting it now
>> so I'd pay the fuck attention if I were you. That article up on
>> Special ED about me? Yeah, you know the one. I made most of that
>> article.
>
>Really? Then why did they ban you from editing it, & why is the current
>version so very, *very* different from the version you last edited? ;^)
>
>*snicker*

And Lionel posts retarded again...maybe it's time to flood the little
goober...nah, I think I'll let it build up some more, maybe wait till
it's over 200, then drown the fucker completely. LOL

Free cl00, Dipshit, there have been like...more than fifty edits to
that article, but as you're just a pathetic wannabe trollie and all
you obviously can't see the genius of the design.

Anyone who isn't stupid and who has been looking at ED long enough
clearly knows its history and what can happen when a new article is
created. Often times, while a target may be "kooky" the one creating
the article is just *AS* kooky or it winds up being interpreted as a
"revenge" article and as such sometimes the group dynamic suddenly
swings in the opposite direction.

Under normal circumstances as such it's largely unpredictable how the
froup dynamic will react to a new article. *BUT* there is *ONE* way
to control new article creation to absolutely ensure that your article
is created...and that is, simply, to make it yourself. Of course, you
can't make it funny, it has to be Uncyclopedia style, overly
self-inflated, aggrandizing, and generally has to make you look like
an arrogant prick. Do *THAT* and you'll instantly incur a community
wide negative backlash which will not only ensure that your article
gets created, but that dozens of people will be adding and
contributing to it for weeks and months on end. They also do all the
work of course of making the article funny and amusing whilst all I
had to do in the first place was act arrogant and self important.

Had I simply made the article funny and attackful right from the start
I would have risked losing it completely...forever. Which
coincidentally is what happened to the version on Wikipedia. Although
I didn't initially create that one, someone else did, but it was
filled with so much rage, hatred and attackful language that the
admins simply perma-locked the article, preventing it from ever
existing.

The nice thing about the current state of my article on ED is that
I've incurred enough deep rooted butt hurt in the admins over the
years that, even though they now know full well I just use the article
for my benefit, they just can't bring themselves to take it down,
basically seeing either direction as giving me a victory, they are,
effectively, dead locked. ^__^

Onideus Mad Hatter

Jun 1, 2009, 3:36:02 PM6/1/09
On Tue, 02 Jun 2009 04:55:11 +1000, Bob Larter <bobby...@gmail.com>
wrote:

No, Retard, I just want my $90 back. And I don't take too kindly to
people who steal other people's money (or otherwise cheat them in some
way). But hey, if you don't think $90 is anything to sweat over why
don't you go ahead and send me a hundred bucks of yer money...on their
behalf. You could consider it a kind of...charity donation. LOL

PS - be sure to send your sister along with it, remember, I'm waitin
for her and you promised me that skanky snatch when you posted to ED!

Bob Larter

Jun 1, 2009, 3:52:43 PM6/1/09
Onideus Mad Hatter wrote:
> On Tue, 02 Jun 2009 05:01:38 +1000, Bob Larter <bobby...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
>> Onideus Mad Hatter wrote:
>>> You only get this warning just once a year and you're getting it now
>>> so I'd pay the fuck attention if I were you. That article up on
>>> Special ED about me? Yeah, you know the one. I made most of that
>>> article.
>> Really? Then why did they ban you from editing it, & why is the current
>> version so very, *very* different from the version you last edited? ;^)
>>
>> *snicker*
>
> And Lionel posts retarded again...maybe it's time to flood the little
> goober...nah, I think I'll let it build up some more, maybe wait till
> it's over 200, then drown the fucker completely. LOL

Sorry dude, I'm just about to run a ballot, so I'm afraid that I don't
have time to play with you.

> Free cl00, Dipshit, there have been like...more than fifty edits to
> that article, but as you're just a pathetic wannabe trollie and all
> you obviously can't see the genius of the design.

Oh, the design is great. They've done a great job of showing what a
complete luser you are. ;^)
Oh, & I notice that you've somehow 'accidentally' snipped out that URL
again. No problem:
<http://encyclopediadramatica.com/Onideus_Mad_Hatter>

HTH, HAND!

Onideus Mad Hatter

Jun 1, 2009, 4:07:48 PM6/1/09
On Tue, 02 Jun 2009 05:19:03 +1000, Bob Larter <bobby...@gmail.com>
wrote:

>miguel wrote:

DiaperBitch here is yer classic Hatter Addict, terminally obsessed
with everything "me", he's devoted his entire "life" online to the
pursuit of desperately trying to "get back" at "me"...which at this
point is actually quite hilarious since there hasn't been just one of
us since, oh, well into the early 2Ks actually.

The poor fool will believe pretty much ~anything~ that pertains to
"me" in a negative fashion, no matter how completely outlandish,
kooky, nonsensical and out of reality it sounds (or looks). It's not
simply that he wants to believe it, he *NEEDS* to believe it. It is a
deep rooted psychological coping mechanism that Hatter Addicts have in
order to try and compensate with the reality of getting verbally
ripped apart by me.

And of course the adult baby sthick and so forth plays directly into
my fun, because not only does it act like a lure, snagging in easy
targets like Lionel, but the combined effect of getting so verbally
ass blistered by something that, by all obvious nature, should be
completely benign and harmless (a sweet, innocent adult baby), it just
absolutely enrages and humiliates them to no end. I mean getting your
ass kicked is one thing, but getting your ass kicked by an adult
baby...*whistles*...that's a hard reality to live with.

And yet it's a catch 22 for them. They can't give up the adult baby
fantasies because that's what they need to try and tear me down with,
it's their presumed "best weapon", but at the same time acknowledging
the existence of the fantasy enrages them, knowing that they got so
much butt hurt from a supposed adult baby.

There is also a third aspect to the adult baby sthick, which is,
simply put, a diversion. None of the adult baby stories are true...at
all, and since they're all completely fantasy and not rooted in ~any~
reality at all...they can't ever bother me. After all, how could I
possibly be bothered by something that, simply put, doesn't even exist
in the real world in any manner? And yet the lure of such a kooky
back story, no matter how unbelievable, is simply too much to resist
to yer average fool like Lionel.

So they become completely fixated on that *SINGLE* form of attack,
never even realizing on any level that there might actually be *REAL*
things that might actually effect me emotionally in some way. Things
that ~could~ actually damage me...if they could just turn their head
away from those alluring diapers for five minutes. If anything, those
like Lionel prove *THEMSELVES* to be diaper fetishists far better than
I ever pretended. ^__^

Oh, and of course, as has been brought up before, the adult baby
sthick also gives me a perfect excuse for retribution against any
target, what with my whole, "Never do to someone what you wouldn't be
willing to have done to yourself." As I have already freely and
openly accepted such an attack against myself, it's not out of line at
all for me to "return the favor" so to speak, often in the form of
fauxpics:
: http://www.backwater-productions.net/_images/_Blog_Stuff/Fauxpic_-_Wheres_Waldo.jpg

...which then falls in line with my "never fuck with someone who has
more creativity than you do" line.

Basically the entire thing is all just one giant construct that I've
spent nearly two decades making and perfecting in every way possible.

Lamey

Jun 1, 2009, 4:09:15 PM6/1/09

"Onideus Mad Hatter" <use...@backwater-productions.net> wrote in message
Methinks you protest to much.

Onideus Mad Hatter

Jun 1, 2009, 4:16:45 PM6/1/09
On Tue, 02 Jun 2009 05:06:22 +1000, Bob Larter <bobby...@gmail.com>
wrote:

>Onideus Mad Hatter wrote:

>> You only get this warning just once a year and you're getting it now
>> so I'd pay the fuck attention if I were you. That article up on
>> Special ED about me? Yeah, you know the one. I made most of that
>> article. Why did I make most of that article? To teach people like
>> you an important lesson.
>[...]
>> Your God do I love that ED article...it basically gives me completely
>> free reign to fuck over people on a whim just for posting a link to
>> it! *snicker* But hey, I'm not a complete bastard, as I said, you
>> all get a warning...once a year...and this is it. Enjoy. `, )
>
>Oh yeah, & you love that article *so* much that you 'accidentally'
>forgot to include a link to it in your post. No problem, I can fix that
>for you: <http://encyclopediadramatica.com/Onideus_Mad_Hatter>
>
>And let's not forget Usenets favourite shot of you in your diapers:
><http://encyclopediadramatica.com/Image:Bmatthew2.jpg>
>
>Tell us all again how you edited all that hilarious stuff into your
>page, eh DiaperBoi? ;^)

Why don't you just us all what you *REALLY* want, Lionel...

: http://www.backwater-productions.net/_images/_Usenet/Bitch_Slaps_-_Lionel_Makes_A_Nice_Poop.jpg

*nods*

Tell us all how that makes you feel...how it *REALLY* makes you
feel...seeing your images plastered up onto something so
disgusting...FOREVER IMORTALIZED on the Internet and passed all over
the WORLD, FOREVER making the name LIONEL LAUER synonymous with SHIT
PLAY...come on Lionel...don't hold back, tell us all how ~angry~ that
makes you. Tell us all about how it aggravates you *SO* much that you
spend your *WHOLE* day running around all over Usenet just looking for
~any~ opportunity you can find to try and post what you so foolishly
perceive as equal vengeance <*points to your previous post*>. Doesn't
quite work the same way for you though, does it, Sweety? *shakes
head* Sure is a bitch for you, innt? ^__^

Bob Larter

Jun 1, 2009, 4:31:57 PM6/1/09

<http://images.encyclopediadramatica.com/images/a/ad/OMH_banned.jpg>

> And I don't take too kindly to
> people who steal other people's money (or otherwise cheat them in some
> way). But hey, if you don't think $90 is anything to sweat over why
> don't you go ahead and send me a hundred bucks of yer money...on their
> behalf. You could consider it a kind of...charity donation. LOL
>
> PS - be sure to send your sister along with it, remember, I'm waitin
> for her and you promised me that skanky snatch when you posted to ED!

I've never posted to ED, hon.

Bob Larter

Jun 1, 2009, 4:38:27 PM6/1/09

Ya think? ;^)

Bob Larter

Jun 1, 2009, 4:37:54 PM6/1/09

Nice rant, kook.

Bob Larter

Jun 1, 2009, 4:43:45 PM6/1/09

You mean, how do I feel about the fact that you're so fucking *owned*
that you're constantly scrabbling through your collection of shit-porn &
slapping my name on on your pictures in a lame attempt to get back at
me? Well, DiaperBoi, I feel just fine about it. ;^?

HTH, HAND!

PS: Here's a *real* picture of you, Hon:
<http://encyclopediadramatica.com/Image:Bmatthew2.jpg>

§ñühw¤£f

Jun 1, 2009, 6:32:39 PM6/1/09
I have to admit. This is one of his more entertaining meltdowns...

I almost read 30% of it! *And*...I actually clicked a link this time!

--

www.snuhwolf.9f.com | http://www.eyeonpalin.org

_..._ ___ ___ ___ ___ _..._
,' `::. ,~ `:. ,~ `:. ,~ `:. ,~ `:. ,' `::.
: `::: `:: `:: `:: `:: `:::
: .::: .:: .:: .:: .:: .:::
: .:::`. .;' `. .;' `. .;'.`. .;': .:::
: .::: `.' .`.'.: `.' ::`.' :. .:::
:. .::' ::: : `: .:::
`: .:: : : .::'
: .:: . :. .::
: ::' `: .::.
.\ `: ,: :. : .::.:
:.\ :. :.: :`: .' .::.:
::`. : :':: : `: : .;'.:
: `.; :'.:: : :: ;:' ::
. :' .::. .: .:: :
: :' ::: :' .:: .
: `:: : .::
:' .::. .: .:::
: .::: ,:. .:. :' .:::
: .:::,' `:. ,' `:.: .:::
: .::: ::: ::: .:::
: .::: ::: ::: .:::
`._ .::'.`._.::' `._.::'.`._ .::' _ Seal _
~~~ :: :: ~~~

§ñühw¤£f

Jun 1, 2009, 6:36:57 PM6/1/09
Onideus Mad Hatter wrote:

[cutting to the chase]

> DiaperBitch here is yer classic Hatter Addict, terminally obsessed
> with everything "me", he's devoted his entire "life" online to the
> pursuit of desperately trying to "get back" at "me"...

Let me give you the straight dope. Most people dont think about you
until you poast one of your froth-fests. And then it limited to about
five seconds of speed reading your dreck.
Seriously.

Bob Larter

Jun 1, 2009, 6:56:51 PM6/1/09

Holy shit!

> *And*...I actually clicked a link this time!

What, the ED link?

Bob Larter

Jun 1, 2009, 6:58:57 PM6/1/09
���hw��f wrote:
> Onideus Mad Hatter wrote:
>
> [cutting to the chase]
>
>> DiaperBitch here is yer classic Hatter Addict, terminally obsessed
>> with everything "me", he's devoted his entire "life" online to the
>> pursuit of desperately trying to "get back" at "me"...
>

> Let me give you the straight dope. Most people dont think about you
> until you poast one of your froth-fests. And then it limited to about
> five seconds of speed reading your dreck.
> Seriously.

Yer wasting yer time. Multitudes of people have attempted to explain
this to him before.

Emo Haircut

Jun 2, 2009, 12:56:07 AM6/2/09
Onideus Mad Hatter wrote:
.

> DiaperBitch here is yer classic Hatter Addict, terminally obsessed
> with everything "me", he's devoted his entire "life" online to the
> pursuit of desperately trying to "get back" at "me"...which at this
> point is actually quite hilarious since there hasn't been just one of
> us since, oh, well into the early 2Ks actually.
>
> The poor fool will believe pretty much ~anything~ that pertains to
> "me" in a negative fashion, no matter how completely outlandish,
> kooky, nonsensical and out of reality it sounds (or looks). It's not
> simply that he wants to believe it, he *NEEDS* to believe it. It is a
> deep rooted psychological coping mechanism that Hatter Addicts have in
> order to try and compensate with the reality of getting verbally
> ripped apart by me.

Noted that, in the first paragraph, there are many of "you", but in the
second, only one.

Jeez Matty, can't you keep your lies straight for even a single post?

--
Are we everything we wanted?

Emo Haircut

Jun 2, 2009, 1:00:20 AM6/2/09
Onideus Mad Hatter wrote:
> On Tue, 02 Jun 2009 05:01:38 +1000, Bob Larter <bobby...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
>> Onideus Mad Hatter wrote:
>>> You only get this warning just once a year and you're getting it now
>>> so I'd pay the fuck attention if I were you. That article up on
>>> Special ED about me? Yeah, you know the one. I made most of that
>>> article.
>> Really? Then why did they ban you from editing it, & why is the current
>> version so very, *very* different from the version you last edited? ;^)
>>
>> *snicker*
>
> And Lionel posts retarded again...maybe it's time to flood the little
> goober...nah, I think I'll let it build up some more, maybe wait till
> it's over 200, then drown the fucker completely. LOL
>
> Free cl00, Dipshit, there have been like...bla bla bla bla bla bla bla
> bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla
> bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla
> zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
> zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
> zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Whoa, I musta dozed off there. Did I miss anything important?

bobandcarole

Jun 2, 2009, 9:57:38 AM6/2/09
Emo Haircut wrote:
> Onideus Mad Hatter wrote:
> > On Tue, 02 Jun 2009 05:01:38 +1000, Bob Larter <bobby...@gmail.com>
> > wrote:

> >> Really? Then why did they ban you from editing it, & why is the current
> >> version so very, *very* different from the version you last edited? ;^)
> >>
> >> *snicker*
> >
> > And Lionel posts retarded again...maybe it's time to flood the little
> > goober...nah, I think I'll let it build up some more, maybe wait till
> > it's over 200, then drown the fucker completely. LOL
> >
> > Free cl00, Dipshit, there have been like...bla bla bla bla bla bla bla
> > bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla
> > bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla
> > zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
> > zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
> > zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
>
> Whoa, I musta dozed off there.

Those drugs will do that.

> Did I miss anything important?

Your nomination for clueless liberal asswipe of the year.

"Publicity is publicity, good or bad it's ALL publicity"~Alice Cooper

���hw��f

Jun 2, 2009, 10:36:26 AM6/2/09
Bob Larter <bobby...@gmail.com> pinched out a steaming pile
of<h01mcf$tk$3...@blackhelicopter.databasix.com>:

>���hw��f wrote:
>> Onideus Mad Hatter wrote:
>>
>> [cutting to the chase]
>>
>>> DiaperBitch here is yer classic Hatter Addict, terminally obsessed
>>> with everything "me", he's devoted his entire "life" online to the
>>> pursuit of desperately trying to "get back" at "me"...
>>

>> Let me give you the straight dope. Most people dont think about you
>> until you poast one of your froth-fests. And then it limited to
about
>> five seconds of speed reading your dreck.
>> Seriously.
>
>Yer wasting yer time. Multitudes of people have attempted to explain
>this to him before.

So you're saying hes a person who will not listen to reason?
Hmmm...theres a word for that...starts with a....'k'?

^_^

--
www.snuhwolf.9f.com | www.eyeonpalin.org

���hw��f

Jun 2, 2009, 10:38:59 AM6/2/09
Bob Larter <bobby...@gmail.com> pinched out a steaming pile
of<h01m8h$tk$2...@blackhelicopter.databasix.com>:

I was tired of looking at cartoons on youtube...maddie is a text-based
human cartoon.

>> *And*...I actually clicked a link this time!
>
>What, the ED link?

You dont really expect it to be that memorable do ye?

^_^

--
www.snuhwolf.9f.com | www.eyeonpalin.org

Onideus Mad Hatter

Jun 2, 2009, 12:09:19 PM6/2/09
On Mon, 1 Jun 2009 14:09:15 -0600, "Lamey" <killed...@curious.com>
wrote:

Uh huh, a lil hard for me to "protest" anything seeing as how I'm the
one hosting pretty much every last thing on that ED article:
http://www.backwater-productions.net/_images/_Hatter_Fan_Art/
http://www.backwater-productions.net/_images/_Photos/

LOL

Just where the fuck did you think all that stuff came from? The sky?!
*snicker* I may be an uber nasty invective word artist, but I'm
certainly the fuck no hypocrite.

Onideus Mad Hatter

Jun 2, 2009, 12:21:06 PM6/2/09

A lil tip...none of the people posting as me will ever admit to being
anybody but me. And "mistakes" as you think of them are more for my
benefit than anything. Simply put, you're not SUPPOSED to be able to
tell what's real from what isn't in regards to me...that's generally
the whole point. And for the most part it's far better for me if
people like you DON'T believe that there are clone posters, as you
wouldn't be nearly as driven to try and "get back" at "me" otherwise.
But as with most things, I believe in sporting chances, which is why I
always make it very crystal clear in some form or another what it is
I'm doing, how I'm doing it and so forth. That way you really don't
have any excuse if you wind up getting burned over it later.

Take lil Waldo for example:
http://onideus.blogspot.com/2009/06/i-found-waldo.html

He should have known that, that's what would have happened if he had
started linking to that ED article. It actually says it *IN* the
article itself that I use it for that purpose. Hell there's even a
link to an article on the New York fucking Times that says that's what
I use the article for. LOL Really not any excuse at all there,
especially given that you shouldn't *EVER* do to someone what you
wouldn't want done to yourself...and worse.

Bob Larter

Jun 2, 2009, 7:46:42 PM6/2/09
���hw��f wrote:
> Bob Larter <bobby...@gmail.com> pinched out a steaming pile
> of<h01mcf$tk$3...@blackhelicopter.databasix.com>:
>
>> ���hw��f wrote:
>>> Onideus Mad Hatter wrote:
>>>
>>> [cutting to the chase]

>>> Let me give you the straight dope. Most people dont think about you
>>> until you poast one of your froth-fests. And then it limited to
> about
>>> five seconds of speed reading your dreck.
>>> Seriously.
>> Yer wasting yer time. Multitudes of people have attempted to explain
>> this to him before.
>>

> So you're saying hes a person who will not listen to reason?
> Hmmm...theres a word for that...starts with a....'k'?

Well yeah, he's won awards for it:
<http://www.kookpedia.net/index.php/Matt_Moulton>
---
Matt Moulton
From Kookpedia
Jump to: navigation, search

Diaperboi. Also known as "Jamos Ludbunski".
Contents

* 1 Awards & Offices
o 1.1 List of Awards
o 1.2 List of Offices
* 2 External links

[edit] Awards & Offices
[edit] List of Awards

alt.usenet.kooks Awards

Kook of the Month, (12/04)
Looney Maroon Award, (05/08)
Golden Killfile, (12/04)
Joseph Bartlo "Pathetic Anal Pineapple" Award, (09/05 (w/Steve
"Bowtie/Fly Cooter" Young))
Bob Allisat Memorial Hook, Line & Sinker, (12/04)
Bob Allisat Memorial Hook, Line & Sinker, (01/06)
Palmjob Paddle, (08/08)
George Pickett Memorial Trophy, (05/08)
Busted Urinal Award
Unabomber Surprise
Bolo Bullis Foam Duck
Kenny McCormick Memorial Medal
Barbara Woodhouse Memorial "Dog Whistle" Award, trained by Meat->Plow
Kook Kard Deck of alt.usenet.kooks, Four of Clubs
Kook Chess Set of alt.usenet.kooks, Red King's Rook

alt.fan.art-bell Awards

Green Lantern Award
[edit] List of Offices

Office of Darth Bawl (01/05-05/05)
---

Bob Larter

Jun 2, 2009, 7:48:51 PM6/2/09
Emo Haircut wrote:
> Onideus Mad Hatter wrote:
>> On Tue, 02 Jun 2009 05:01:38 +1000, Bob Larter <bobby...@gmail.com>
>> wrote:

>>> Really? Then why did they ban you from editing it, & why is the
>>> current version so very, *very* different from the version you last
>>> edited? ;^)
>>>
>>> *snicker*
>>
>> And Lionel posts retarded again...maybe it's time to flood the little
>> goober...nah, I think I'll let it build up some more, maybe wait till
>> it's over 200, then drown the fucker completely. LOL
>>
>> Free cl00, Dipshit, there have been like...bla bla bla bla bla bla bla
>> bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla
>> bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla
>> zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
>> zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
>> zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
>
> Whoa, I musta dozed off there. Did I miss anything important?

No.

Bob Larter

Jun 2, 2009, 11:33:30 PM6/2/09

Diaperboi is the King of Foam.

Emo Haircut

Jun 3, 2009, 12:01:16 AM6/3/09

Bla bla bla, all this would be a hell of a lot more convincing if you
weren't a complete and utter putz.

Emo Haircut

Jun 3, 2009, 12:01:59 AM6/3/09

I didn't think so.

Emo Haircut

Jun 3, 2009, 12:03:06 AM6/3/09
bobandcarole wrote:
> Emo Haircut wrote:
>> Onideus Mad Hatter wrote:

>>> And Lionel posts retarded again...maybe it's time to flood the little
>>> goober...nah, I think I'll let it build up some more, maybe wait till
>>> it's over 200, then drown the fucker completely. LOL
>>>
>>> Free cl00, Dipshit, there have been like...bla bla bla bla bla bla bla
>>> bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla
>>> bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla
>>> zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
>>> zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
>>> zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
>> Whoa, I musta dozed off there.
>
> Those drugs will do that.

Which drugs are those?

>> Did I miss anything important?
>
> Your nomination for clueless liberal asswipe of the year.

Me? Liberal?

Take another shot, pal. Ya got one more foot left.

Onideus Mad Hatter

Jun 3, 2009, 7:13:02 AM6/3/09
On Tue, 02 Jun 2009 22:01:16 -0600, Emo Haircut
<hairc...@gmail.com> wrote:

Who is it that you think is trying to convince you? You're ~awfully~
high on yourself, now aren't you? *nods*

���hw��f

Jun 3, 2009, 10:10:15 AM6/3/09
Onideus Mad Hatter <use...@backwater-productions.net> pinched out a
steaming pile of<fkmc255aipve0m3qg...@4ax.com>:

STFU, Ludbunski.

���hw��f

Jun 3, 2009, 10:11:42 AM6/3/09
Emo Haircut <hairc...@gmail.com> pinched out a steaming pile
of<2s1i4p....@news.alt.net>:

I never comb my hair
and I never wear a tie

I got the teenage depression
And its becoming an obsession

Onideus Mad Hatter

Jun 9, 2009, 4:23:10 AM6/9/09
On Wed, 03 Jun 2009 09:48:51 +1000, Bob Larter <bobby...@gmail.com>
wrote:

>Emo Haircut wrote:
>> Onideus Mad Hatter wrote:

>>> And Lionel posts retarded again...maybe it's time to flood the little
>>> goober...nah, I think I'll let it build up some more, maybe wait till
>>> it's over 200, then drown the fucker completely. LOL
>>>
>>> Free cl00, Dipshit, there have been like...bla bla bla bla bla bla bla
>>> bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla
>>> bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla
>>> zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
>>> zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
>>> zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
>>
>> Whoa, I musta dozed off there. Did I miss anything important?
>

>Only the part where I started rubbing at my crotch thinking about
>Hatter replying to my posts.

Tsch, tsch, tsch...what's DiaperWulf gonna think about that, Whinel?

Onideus Mad Hatter

Jun 9, 2009, 4:23:30 AM6/9/09
On Tue, 02 Jun 2009 08:56:51 +1000, Bob Larter <bobby...@gmail.com>
wrote:

>> I almost lost my ass cherry!

>Holy shit! You said you were saving it for me you asshole!

Uh oh, looks like their relationship is heading for troubled waters.
You two fags better get some counseling!

Onideus Mad Hatter

Jun 9, 2009, 4:23:37 AM6/9/09
On Tue, 02 Jun 2009 05:08:57 +1000, Bob Larter <bobby...@gmail.com>
wrote:

>miguel wrote:
>> On Mon, 01 Jun 2009 10:13:42 -0700, Onideus Mad Hatter
>> <use...@backwater-productions.net> wrote:

>>> Do you even *HAVE* any pictures of yourself online? Also the tactic
>>> is meant more for Webbies and RLs, not so much Netters...which is why
>>> I post the warning here rather than on my blog. I don't want to make
>>> it ~too~ easy for the little spaz addicts to get a clue. Besides
>>> which, it's *MUCH* moar fun *THIS* way.
>>>
>>> That said, these tactics are only effective against people who can't
>>> pass my MHM test and it's pretty easy to spot those types. I actually
>>> had lil Waldo targeted since around 1996 since that's when I first
>>> noticed how...exploitable, he was. LOL
>>>
>>> I've many other targets to play with as well, some moar fuckheaded
>>> than others. The fuckheads at Sakuracon for example *STILL* owe me
>>> $90, having only refunded me $45 of the total amount I paid for
>>> entrance. I want to do something ~really~ special for them though. As
>>> such I've been slowly gathering all sorts of data on them, their
>>> organizers, volunteers, even their lawyers! LOL It's gonna be a
>>> *LOT* of fun! ...well, for me anyway, not so much for them I guess
>>> (depending on how well they can take a joke). I just ~love~ satire,
>>> don't you? ^__^ Especially when it involves human emotions!
>>
>> You have a dossier?
>

>I'm a kook. So he's probably got one on me...at least...I hope...I
>rub at my crotch fantasizing about it.

You have such a ~terrible~ need to feel important to me, don't you
Whinel?

Onideus Mad Hatter

Jun 9, 2009, 4:23:47 AM6/9/09
On Tue, 02 Jun 2009 09:36:26 -0500, ���hw��f <snuh...@netscape.net>
wrote:

>Sluuuuuurrrrrp!
>
>^_^

And there's DiaperWulf, slurping ass as usual.

Onideus Mad Hatter

Jun 9, 2009, 4:23:54 AM6/9/09
On Tue, 02 Jun 2009 09:38:59 -0500, ���hw��f <snuh...@netscape.net>
wrote:

>I was tired of just cyberfucking, so I paid my dad a visit and came
>out to him, told him everything. I knew how important my ass cherry
>is to you, so I wouldn't let him do me up the butt just yet.

Awww, how romantic, homos in love. ^__^

Onideus Mad Hatter

Jun 9, 2009, 4:23:59 AM6/9/09
On Mon, 01 Jun 2009 16:36:57 -0600, ���hw��f <snuh...@yahoo.com>
wrote:

>Onideus Mad Hatter wrote:
>
>[cutting to the chase]

>> DiaperBitch here is yer classic Hatter Addict, terminally obsessed
>> with everything "me", he's devoted his entire "life" online to the
>> pursuit of desperately trying to "get back" at "me"...
>

>Let m<WHACK>

I'm sorry, you're confusing your opinion with one that actually holds
some level of meaning to me. Perhaps if you weren't so incredibly
pathetic I might actually be able to give two shits what the hell it
is yer retarding off in frustrated snit picking.

Onideus Mad Hatter

Jun 9, 2009, 4:24:16 AM6/9/09
On Mon, 01 Jun 2009 16:32:39 -0600, ���hw��f <snuh...@yahoo.com>
wrote:

>I have to admit. Your constantly craving Hatter's attention kind of
>make me jealous...in a homo kind of way.

Well, you *ARE* the "bitch" of the relationship, DiaperWulf, so I
think yer just gonna have to take it.

Onideus Mad Hatter

Jun 9, 2009, 4:24:23 AM6/9/09
On Tue, 02 Jun 2009 06:38:27 +1000, Bob Larter <bobby...@gmail.com>
wrote:

>Lamey wrote:
>> "Onideus Mad Hatter" <use...@backwater-productions.net> wrote in message

>>> DiaperBitch here is yer classic Hatter Addict, terminally obsessed
>>> with everything "me", he's devoted his entire "life" online to the

>>> pursuit of desperately trying to "get back" at "me"...which at this
>>> point is actually quite hilarious since there hasn't been just one of
>>> us since, oh, well into the early 2Ks actually.
>>>
>>> The poor fool will believe pretty much ~anything~ that pertains to
>>> "me" in a negative fashion, no matter how completely outlandish,
>>> kooky, nonsensical and out of reality it sounds (or looks). It's not
>>> simply that he wants to believe it, he *NEEDS* to believe it. It is a
>>> deep rooted psychological coping mechanism that Hatter Addicts have in
>>> order to try and compensate with the reality of getting verbally
>>> ripped apart by me.
>>>

>You can think? Cause I sure can't. ;^)

Yeah, we know.

Onideus Mad Hatter

Jun 9, 2009, 4:24:28 AM6/9/09
On Tue, 02 Jun 2009 08:58:57 +1000, Bob Larter <bobby...@gmail.com>
wrote:

>���hw��f wrote:
>> Onideus Mad Hatter wrote:
>>

>> [cutting to the chase]

>>> DiaperBitch here is yer classic Hatter Addict, terminally obsessed
>>> with everything "me", he's devoted his entire "life" online to the

>>> pursuit of desperately trying to "get back" at "me"...
>>

>> Let me give you the straight dope. Most people dont think about you
>> until you poast one of your froth-fests. And then it limited to about
>> five seconds of speed reading your dreck.
>> Seriously.
>

>Yer wasting yer time. You need to come back to me and slurp my ass,
>I'm getting lonely!

You heard the sperg, DiaperWulf, get to slurpin!

Onideus Mad Hatter

Jun 9, 2009, 4:24:39 AM6/9/09
On Wed, 03 Jun 2009 09:46:42 +1000, Bob Larter <bobby...@gmail.com>
wrote:

>> Slllluuuurrrrpppp!!!1!

>AAAAHHHH YEAAAH!!1! That's the spot!

You two fags really do need to take this shit to private e-mail
already.

Onideus Mad Hatter

Jun 9, 2009, 4:24:46 AM6/9/09

>Ni<WHACK>

If I had wanted any shit out of you I would have squeezed yer fat ugly
head, Dipshit.

Onideus Mad Hatter

Jun 9, 2009, 4:24:55 AM6/9/09
On Tue, 02 Jun 2009 05:52:43 +1000, Bob Larter <bobby...@gmail.com>
wrote:

>Onideus Mad Hatter wrote:

>> On Tue, 02 Jun 2009 05:01:38 +1000, Bob Larter <bobby...@gmail.com>
>> wrote:

>>> Really? Then why did they ban you from editing it, & why is the current
>>> version so very, *very* different from the version you last edited? ;^)
>>>
>>> *snicker*
>>
>> And Lionel posts retarded again...maybe it's time to flood the little
>> goober...nah, I think I'll let it build up some more, maybe wait till
>> it's over 200, then drown the fucker completely. LOL
>

>Sorry dude, I'm just a sorry ass loser who constantly pines for your
>attention. I'm real pathetic like that.

Yeah, I noticed.

Onideus Mad Hatter

Jun 9, 2009, 4:26:21 AM6/9/09
On Wed, 03 Jun 2009 13:33:30 +1000, Bob Larter <bobby...@gmail.com>
wrote:

>I, Diaperbitch, am the King of Foam.

You certainly are, Foamy.

Onideus Mad Hatter

Jun 9, 2009, 4:26:54 AM6/9/09
On Tue, 02 Jun 2009 06:43:45 +1000, Bob Larter <bobby...@gmail.com>
wrote:

>Onideus Mad Hatter wrote:

>> On Tue, 02 Jun 2009 05:06:22 +1000, Bob Larter <bobby...@gmail.com>
>> wrote:

>>> [...]
>>> Oh yeah, & you love that article *so* much that you 'accidentally'
>>> forgot to include a link to it in your post. No problem, I can fix that
>>> for you: <http://encyclopediadramatica.com/Onideus_Mad_Hatter>
>>>
>>> And let's not forget Usenets favourite shot of you in your diapers:
>>> <http://encyclopediadramatica.com/Image:Bmatthew2.jpg>
>>>
>>> Tell us all again how you edited all that hilarious stuff into your
>>> page, eh DiaperBoi? ;^)
>>
>> Why don't you just us all what you *REALLY* want, Lionel...
>>
>> : http://www.backwater-productions.net/_images/_Usenet/Bitch_Slaps_-_Lionel_Makes_A_Nice_Poop.jpg
>>
>> *nods*
>>
>> Tell us all how that makes you feel...how it *REALLY* makes you
>> feel...seeing your images plastered up onto something so
>> disgusting...FOREVER IMORTALIZED on the Internet and passed all over
>> the WORLD, FOREVER making the name LIONEL LAUER synonymous with SHIT
>> PLAY...come on Lionel...don't hold back, tell us all how ~angry~ that
>> makes you. Tell us all about how it aggravates you *SO* much that you
>> spend your *WHOLE* day running around all over Usenet just looking for
>> ~any~ opportunity you can find to try and post what you so foolishly
>> perceive as equal vengeance <*points to your previous post*>. Doesn't
>> quite work the same way for you though, does it, Sweety? *shakes
>> head* Sure is a bitch for you, innt? ^__^
>
>You mean, how do I feel about the fact that you're so fucking *owned*
>that you're constantly scrabbling through your collection of shit-porn &
> slapping my name on on your pictures in a lame attempt to get back at
>me? Well, DiaperBoi, I feel just fine about it. ;^?
>
>HTH, HAND!
>
>PS: Here's a *real* picture of you, Hon:
><http://encyclopediadramatica.com/Image:Bmatthew2.jpg>

Uh oh, looks like I struck a nerve!

LOL, remember this though, Lionel...this bothers you:
: http://www.backwater-productions.net/_images/_Usenet/Bitch_Slaps_-_Lionel_Makes_A_Nice_Poop.jpg

...but it doesn't bother me. The important thing to note here is that
I made *BOTH* of those images...in fact I'm even the one who uploaded
it to ED in the first place. LOL But hey, don't let that stop you
from running all over the place spewing out that link in the desperate
hope that it'll make me feel the way that you do every time you see me
post this:
: http://www.backwater-productions.net/_images/_Usenet/Bitch_Slaps_-_Lionel_Makes_A_Nice_Poop.jpg

^__^

Onideus Mad Hatter

Jun 9, 2009, 4:28:25 AM6/9/09
On Tue, 02 Jun 2009 06:37:54 +1000, Bob Larter <bobby...@gmail.com>
wrote:

>Onideus Mad Hatter wrote:

>> On Tue, 02 Jun 2009 05:19:03 +1000, Bob Larter <bobby...@gmail.com>
>> wrote:

>> DiaperBitch here is yer classic Hatter Addict, terminally obsessed
>> with everything "me", he's devoted his entire "life" online to the

>Is there a cure for my homosexuality?

Not likely, looks like yer stuck gettin fucked up the butt for the
rest of yer life, DiaperBitch.

Onideus Mad Hatter

Jun 9, 2009, 4:28:47 AM6/9/09
On Tue, 02 Jun 2009 06:31:57 +1000, Bob Larter <bobby...@gmail.com>
wrote:

>Onideus Mad Hatter wrote:
>> On Tue, 02 Jun 2009 04:55:11 +1000, Bob Larter <bobby...@gmail.com>

>>> Man, you really are butthurt about them banning you from their
>>> convention, aren't you?
>>
>> No, Retard, I just want my $90 back.
>
><http://images.encyclopediadramatica.com/images/a/ad/OMH_banned.jpg>
>
> > And I don't take too kindly to
>> people who steal other people's money (or otherwise cheat them in some
>> way). But hey, if you don't think $90 is anything to sweat over why
>> don't you go ahead and send me a hundred bucks of yer money...on their
>> behalf. You could consider it a kind of...charity donation. LOL
>>
>> PS - be sure to send your sister along with it, remember, I'm waitin
>> for her and you promised me that skanky snatch when you posted to ED!
>
>I've never posted to ED, hon.

Boy that one just went right on over yer wee lil head now didn't it?

Onideus Mad Hatter

Jun 9, 2009, 4:29:22 AM6/9/09
On Wed, 03 Jun 2009 09:10:15 -0500, ���hw��f <snuh...@netscape.net>
wrote:

>Onideus Mad Hatter <use...@backwater-productions.net> pinched out a
>steaming pile of<fkmc255aipve0m3qg...@4ax.com>:
>
>STF<WHACK>

Who gave you permission to blast your idiocy all over this thread,
Spergs?

Bob Larter

Jun 9, 2009, 4:40:35 AM6/9/09

Maybe DiaperBoi could take Gweggie under his wing? Hell, he could help
find him a job getting the big bucks at WalMart, it'd give him something
to do with his days.

Emo Haircut

Jun 9, 2009, 12:15:08 PM6/9/09
Onideus Mad Hatter wrote:

> fucked up the butt

Emo Haircut

Jun 9, 2009, 12:15:31 PM6/9/09
Onideus Mad Hatter wrote:

> fags

Emo Haircut

Jun 9, 2009, 12:15:56 PM6/9/09
Onideus Mad Hatter wrote:

> ass

Emo Haircut

Jun 9, 2009, 12:17:12 PM6/9/09
Onideus Mad Hatter wrote:

> homos

Emo Haircut

Jun 9, 2009, 12:17:33 PM6/9/09
Onideus Mad Hatter wrote:

> fags

Onideus Mad Hatter

Jun 9, 2009, 12:42:03 PM6/9/09
On Tue, 09 Jun 2009 10:15:08 -0600, Emo Haircut
<hairc...@gmail.com> wrote:

>Onideus Mad Hatter wrote:
>
>> fucked up the butt

Oh look, Emo is going through all of my clone posts and picking out
all his favorite parts! LOL, he's certainly gonna be a busy little
retard, isn't he? ^__^

Emo Haircut

Jun 9, 2009, 1:07:48 PM6/9/09
Onideus Mad Hatter wrote:
> On Tue, 09 Jun 2009 10:15:08 -0600, Emo Haircut
> <hairc...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Onideus Mad Hatter wrote:
>>
>>> fucked up the butt
>
> Oh look, Emo is going through all of my clone posts and picking out
> all his favorite parts! LOL, he's certainly gonna be a busy little
> retard, isn't he? ^__^

You forgot to call me a fag, Oedipus.

Onideus Mad Hatter

Jun 9, 2009, 1:22:40 PM6/9/09
On Tue, 09 Jun 2009 11:07:48 -0600, Emo Haircut
<hairc...@gmail.com> wrote:

>Onideus Mad Hatter wrote:
>> On Tue, 09 Jun 2009 10:15:08 -0600, Emo Haircut
>> <hairc...@gmail.com> wrote:

>> Oh look, Emo is going through all of my clone posts and picking out
>> all his favorite parts! LOL, he's certainly gonna be a busy little
>> retard, isn't he? ^__^
>

>You forgot to call me a fag, Oedipus.

...did you just come out of the closet? LOL, you dumbfuck!

Autoflame Grade: A+

Emo Haircut

Jun 9, 2009, 1:24:15 PM6/9/09
Onideus Mad Hatter wrote:

>>> Oh look, Emo is going through all of my clone posts and picking out
>>> all his favorite parts! LOL, he's certainly gonna be a busy little
>>> retard, isn't he? ^__^
>>
>> You forgot to call me a fag, Oedipus.
>
> ...did you just come out of the closet? LOL, you dumbfuck!
>
> Autoflame Grade: A+

Your complete and utter cluelessness.... priceless!

Onideus Mad Hatter

Jun 9, 2009, 2:05:20 PM6/9/09

This from the retard who just inadvertently came out of the closet to
a half dozen different newsfroups. ^__^

Emo Haircut

Jun 9, 2009, 2:09:09 PM6/9/09
Onideus Mad Hatter wrote:
> On Tue, 09 Jun 2009 11:24:15 -0600, Emo Haircut
> <hairc...@gmail.com> wrote:

>>> ...did you just come out of the closet? LOL, you dumbfuck!
>>>
>>> Autoflame Grade: A+
>> Your complete and utter cluelessness.... priceless!
>
> This from the retard who just inadvertently came out of the closet to
> a half dozen different newsfroups. ^__^

Is this your entire shtick? Calling people fags?

Really?

Onideus Mad Hatter

Jun 9, 2009, 3:32:30 PM6/9/09
On Tue, 09 Jun 2009 12:09:09 -0600, Emo Haircut
<hairc...@gmail.com> wrote:

>Onideus Mad Hatter wrote:
>> On Tue, 09 Jun 2009 11:24:15 -0600, Emo Haircut
>> <hairc...@gmail.com> wrote:

>>> Your complete and utter cluelessness.... priceless!
>>
>> This from the retard who just inadvertently came out of the closet to
>> a half dozen different newsfroups. ^__^
>
>Is this your entire shtick? Calling people fags?
>
>Really?

This from the retard who called HIMSELF a fag. LOL

Emo Haircut

Jun 9, 2009, 3:51:43 PM6/9/09
Onideus Mad Hatter wrote:

>> Is this your entire shtick? Calling people fags?
>>
>> Really?
>

> fag

Onideus Mad Hatter

Jun 9, 2009, 7:44:19 PM6/9/09
On Tue, 09 Jun 2009 13:51:43 -0600, Emo Haircut
<hairc...@gmail.com> wrote:

> It's true, I'm a fag

Indeed you are.

Emo Haircut

Jun 10, 2009, 10:47:24 AM6/10/09
Onideus Mad Hatter wrote:

> I'm a fag

���hw��f

Jun 10, 2009, 11:03:03 AM6/10/09
steaming pile of<ptst25dq650l7r8nd...@4ax.com>:

>On Tue, 09 Jun 2009 13:51:43 -0600, Emo Haircut
><hairc...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> It's true, I'm a fag
>
>Indeed you are.

You certainly seem obsessed with other poasters sexuality.
Whats up with that?

^_^

--
www.snuhwolf.9f.com | www.eyeonpalin.org

Onideus Mad Hatter

Jun 10, 2009, 12:08:10 PM6/10/09
On Wed, 10 Jun 2009 10:03:03 -0500, ���hw��f <snuh...@netscape.net>
wrote:

>Onideus Mad Hatter <use...@backwater-productions.net> pinched out a

>steaming pile of<ptst25dq650l7r8nd...@4ax.com>:
>
>>On Tue, 09 Jun 2009 13:51:43 -0600, Emo Haircut
>><hairc...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> It's true, I'm a fag
>>
>>Indeed you are.
>>

>You certainly seem obsessed with other poasters sexuality.
>Whats up with that?
>
>^_^

Just yours, DiaperWulf, and only because you represent a psychological
enigma that warrants live, active study.

§ñühw¤£f

Jun 10, 2009, 6:38:56 PM6/10/09
Onideus Mad Hatter pinched a steaming load of this:

> On Wed, 10 Jun 2009 10:03:03 -0500, ���hw��f <snuh...@netscape.net>
> wrote:
>
>> Onideus Mad Hatter <use...@backwater-productions.net> pinched out a
>> steaming pile of<ptst25dq650l7r8nd...@4ax.com>:

>>> Indeed you are.
>>>
>> You certainly seem obsessed with other poasters sexuality.
>> Whats up with that?
>>
>> ^_^
>
> Just yours, DiaperWulf, and only because you represent a psychological
> enigma that warrants live, active study.

Well everyone needs a hobby, I guess.

^_^

[...]

"The Honest One"

Jun 10, 2009, 10:11:25 PM6/10/09

"ah" <splif...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> Bob Larter wrote:
> >
> > Maybe DiaperBoi could take Gweggie under his wing? Hell, he could
help
> > find him a job getting the big bucks at WalMart, it'd give him
something
> > to do with his days.
>
> He could even learn how to operate hweavy machinery!
> --
> ah

You best bet back to the rest home before "bed-check", Andrew !!
--
HJ

Bob Larter

Jun 11, 2009, 8:13:45 AM6/11/09

Such as shopping twolleys!

"The Honest One"

Jun 11, 2009, 11:51:28 AM6/11/09

"Bob Larter" <bobby...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> ah wrote:
>
> > He could even learn how to operate hweavy machinery!
>
> Such as shopping twolleys, ewe siwilly wabbit ?
> --
> Whinel "Elmer Fudd" Lionel

Fuck, you're Stupid !!
--
HJ

Bob Larter

Jun 12, 2009, 3:35:39 AM6/12/09

And pwicing gjuns!

Bob Larter

Jun 12, 2009, 3:37:10 AM6/12/09

As always. Love the way he thinks that going into a posting frenzy on
hundreds of week-old posts is a flood.

Bob Larter

Jun 14, 2009, 1:49:56 AM6/14/09

And wjet mjops!

Bob Larter

Jun 14, 2009, 1:50:59 AM6/14/09

Fortunately, the 'n' key is all it takes to skip his boring jizz-fests.

"The Honest One"

Jun 14, 2009, 1:59:08 AM6/14/09

"Bob Larter" <bobby...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> ah wrote:
> >
> > "me me me me me me"
>
> Fortunately, the 'n' key is all it takes to skip his boring
jizz-fests.
> --
> Whinel Lionel

You like Jizz, don't ya Lionel ??
--
HJ

Onideus Mad Hatter

Jun 14, 2009, 3:44:52 PM6/14/09
On Fri, 12 Jun 2009 17:37:10 +1000, Bob Larter <bobby...@gmail.com>
wrote:

>As always, I'm a retarded faggot. I love the way he knows that going into a posting frenzy on
>hundreds of week-old posts drives me up the fuckin wall.

Technically speaking I had help, so not exactly the "posting frenzy"
you'd like to imagine there, Whinel. That and I actively utilize
backbuilding tactics. Basically replying to posts a they come in, but
rather than sending them off right away I save them all up over the
course of a week or so and then slam you all at once. It's very
effective in keeping you feeling defeated and unable to contend. ^__^

Onideus Mad Hatter

Jun 14, 2009, 3:44:52 PM6/14/09
On Tue, 09 Jun 2009 10:15:31 -0600, Emo Haircut
<hairc...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I really like fags

Is that why you're always sticking up for Whinel and DiaperWulf?

Onideus Mad Hatter

Jun 14, 2009, 3:44:52 PM6/14/09

>I'm hittin' on all three cylinders, like my mother, Shitlips.

...that's no way to talk about yer mother, d00d.

Emo Haircut

Jun 14, 2009, 4:12:08 PM6/14/09
Onideus Mad Hatter wrote:

> faggot

Emo Haircut

Jun 14, 2009, 4:12:16 PM6/14/09
Onideus Mad Hatter wrote:

> yer mother

Emo Haircut

Jun 14, 2009, 4:12:32 PM6/14/09
Onideus Mad Hatter wrote:

> I really like fags

Bob Larter

Jun 16, 2009, 12:52:57 AM6/16/09
Onideus Mad Hatter wrote:
> On Fri, 12 Jun 2009 17:37:10 +1000, Bob Larter <bobby...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
> As always, I'm a retarded faggot. I love the way he knows that going into a posting frenzy on
> hundreds of week-old posts drives me up the fuckin wall.
>
> Technically speaking I had help,

What, from your left hand?

> so not exactly the "posting frenzy"
> you'd like to imagine there, Whinel. That and I actively utilize
> backbuilding tactics. Basically replying to posts a they come in, but
> rather than sending them off right away I save them all up over the
> course of a week or so and then slam you all at once. It's very
> effective in keeping you feeling defeated and unable to contend. ^__^

Pfft. I just skipped through most of them. It's not like many people are
going to read followups to old posts.

It is loading more messages.