ISO training in web design

Amanda

Apr 14, 2004, 12:15:22 AM4/14/04

I LOVE graphic design, especially for the Web, and also I've done
a little programming and I like it a lot (or at least a lot more
than I thought I would!). I've designed a few home pages for myself
and friends, but I still have A LOT TO LEARN!!!

Are there good college programs for specifically Web-oriented
graphic design? (I'm mostly into the graphics side of Web design,
but I want to understand the programming stuff too.)

Also, in the meantime (I won't be going to college until 2005),
what books/websites on Web graphic design do you recommend? (I
live a few hours away from good libraries and bookstores, so specific
titles that I can order online would be a big help.)

THANKS!!!

amanda

P.S. Has anybody put together a collection of examples of good
website design?

mark | r

Apr 14, 2004, 6:43:52 AM4/14/04
www.linkdup.com www.visualdesigner.net www.coolhomepages.com www.cwd.dk