chair design

1 view

agislo

Apr 30, 2006, 6:09:21 AM4/30/06
Hey,

Does anybody know where search informations about chair design? I must write
big essay about history of design using chair as an example. Plz, help me...

Onideus Mad Hatter

Apr 30, 2006, 6:29:48 AM4/30/06
On Sun, 30 Apr 2006 12:09:21 +0200, "agislo" <age...@mediatime.pl>
wrote:

>Hey,
>
>Does anybody know where search informations about chair design? I must write
>big essay about history of design using chair as an example. Plz, help me...

...what the fuck has chair design got to do with graphic design?

--

Onideus Mad Hatter
mhm น x น

Hatter Quotes
-------------
"I'm not a professional, I'm an artist."

"The more I learn the more I'm killing my idols."

"Is it wrong to incur and then use the hate ridden, vengeful stupidity
of complete strangers in random Usenet froups to further my art?"

"Freedom is only a concept, like race it's merely a social construct
that doesn't really exist outside of your ability to convince others
of its relevancy."

"Next time slow up a lil, then maybe you won't jump the gun and start
creamin yer panties before it's time to pop the champagne proper."

"Reality is directly proportionate to how creative you are."

"People are pretty fucking high on themselves if they think that
they're just born with a soul. *snicker*...yeah, like they're just
givin em out for free."

"Quible, quible said the Hare. Quite a lot of quibling...everywhere.
So the Hare took a long stare and decided at best, to leave the rest,
to their merry little mess."

"There's a difference between 'bad' and 'so earth shatteringly
horrible it makes the angels scream in terror as they violently rip
their heads off, their blood spraying into the faces of a thousand
sweet innocent horrified children, who will forever have the terrible
images burned into their tiny little minds'."

"How sad that you're such a poor judge of style that you can't even
properly gauge the artistic worth of your own efforts."

"Those who record history are those who control history."

"Is my .sig delimiter broken? Really? You're sure? Awww,
gee...that's too bad...for YOU!" `, )

James Douglas

Apr 30, 2006, 8:09:25 AM4/30/06
Onideus Mad Hatter wrote:
> On Sun, 30 Apr 2006 12:09:21 +0200, "agislo" <age...@mediatime.pl>
> wrote:
>
>> Hey,
>>
>> Does anybody know where search informations about chair design? I must write
>> big essay about history of design using chair as an example. Plz, help me...
>
> ...what the fuck has chair design got to do with graphic design?
>
> --
>
> Onideus Mad Hatter
> mhm ą x ą
> http://www.backwater-productions.net
> http://www.backwater-productions.net/hatter-blog

chair design
graphic design

Well maybe the "design" part of this.

NotMe

Apr 30, 2006, 9:05:32 AM4/30/06

"agislo" <age...@mediatime.pl> wrote in message
| Hey,
|
| Does anybody know where search information about chair design? I must

write
| big essay about history of design using chair as an example. Plz, help
me...

might try product design, mechanical design, ergonomics, check some of the
furniture manufacture web sites.

Message has been deleted

Brian Mays

Apr 30, 2006, 10:27:35 PM4/30/06
James Douglas wrote:

> chair design
> graphic design
>
> Well maybe the "design" part of this.

Shhh...he just wants your attention...

Drew

May 1, 2006, 1:50:05 PM5/1/06
Onideus Mad Hatter wrote:

> ...what the fuck has chair design got to do with graphic design?

About as much as you do.

Onideus Mad Hatter

May 1, 2006, 6:11:11 PM5/1/06
On Sun, 30 Apr 2006 07:09:25 -0500, James Douglas
<james....@genesis-software.com> wrote:

>Onideus Mad Hatter wrote:
>> On Sun, 30 Apr 2006 12:09:21 +0200, "agislo" <age...@mediatime.pl>
>> wrote:
>>
>>> Hey,
>>>
>>> Does anybody know where search informations about chair design? I must write
>>> big essay about history of design using chair as an example. Plz, help me...
>>
>> ...what the fuck has chair design got to do with graphic design?
>>
>> --
>>
>> Onideus Mad Hatter

>> mhm น x น

>> http://www.backwater-productions.net
>> http://www.backwater-productions.net/hatter-blog
>>
>chair design
>graphic design
>
>Well maybe the "design" part of this.

Right...that's sort of like having an allergy and then going to a
neurologist for treatment...yes, they both might be "doctors", but
specific fields really don't have all that much to do with one
another.

--

Onideus Mad Hatter

Drew

May 1, 2006, 6:54:19 PM5/1/06
Onideus Mad Hatter wrote:

>>Well maybe the "design" part of this.
>

> Right...that's sort of like

...coming to you for "cutting edge design".

Go figure.

BTW NumbNuts, you ever find an example of me whinning about you and your
posts.

Didn't think so.

Loser.

Davémon

May 2, 2006, 3:28:04 AM5/2/06
agislo arranged shapes to form:

> Hey,
>
> Does anybody know where search informations about chair design? I must write
> big essay about history of design using chair as an example. Plz, help me...

Off the top of my head, add 'chair' to the end of the following names &
phrases in google:

Movements:
Arts & Crafts.
Art Nouveau.
Art Deco.
Bauhaus.

People:
Charles Rennie Mackintosh.
Marcel Brauer.

And explore:
www.designmuseum.org/design/
www.vam.ac.uk (ooh ohh look! Modernism exhibition! cool.)

You might want to try having a look around http://www.wikipedia.org/
(sections on the avant garde and modernism) although if you are doing an
academic piece you should quote original sources, and just use wikipedia to
point you in the right direction !

HTH.

--

Davémon
http://www.nightsoil.co.uk/

Onideus Mad Hatter

May 2, 2006, 4:26:55 AM5/2/06
On Mon, 01 May 2006 22:54:19 GMT, Drew
<whoisthat...@hotmail.com> wrote:

>Onideus Mad Hatter wrote:
>

>>>Well maybe the "design" part of this.
>>

>> Right...that's sort of like
>

>...coming to you f<snip - Drew's whine>

Yeesh, everybody watch out for Drew, she's on the rag again.

--

Onideus Mad Hatter
mhm ą x ą

48073

May 2, 2006, 6:44:47 PM5/2/06
Onideus Mad Hatter <use...@backwater-productions.net> wrote:

>Yeesh, everybody watch

How many people belong to your perception of everybody?

48073.

Onideus Mad Hatter

May 2, 2006, 6:59:49 PM5/2/06
On Wed, 03 May 2006 00:44:47 +0200, 48073 <48...@hotmail.invalid>
wrote:

>Onideus Mad Hatter <use...@backwater-productions.net> wrote:
>
>>Yeesh, everybody watch
>
>How many people belong to your perception of everybody?

At leaste twice as many as in yours.

48073

May 2, 2006, 7:25:56 PM5/2/06
Onideus Mad Hatter <use...@backwater-productions.net> wrote:

>On Wed, 03 May 2006 00:44:47 +0200, 48073 <48...@hotmail.invalid>
>wrote:
>
>>Onideus Mad Hatter <use...@backwater-productions.net> wrote:
>>
>>>Yeesh, everybody watch
>>
>>How many people belong to your perception of everybody?
>
>At leaste twice as many as in yours.

2?

48073.

Onideus Mad Hatter

May 2, 2006, 8:38:40 PM5/2/06
On Wed, 03 May 2006 01:25:56 +0200, 48073 <48...@hotmail.invalid>
wrote:

>Onideus Mad Hatter <use...@backwater-productions.net> wrote:
>
>>On Wed, 03 May 2006 00:44:47 +0200, 48073 <48...@hotmail.invalid>
>>wrote:

>>>How many people belong to your perception of everybody?
>>
>>At leaste twice as many as in yours.
>
>2?

Is this what your therapist tells you?

--