The Nazi Regime

Abdenacer Moussaoui C.

Feb 17, 1991, 2:54:30 PM2/17/91

George Bush's Nazi Regime
George Bush's whole administration has all the earmarks of a
well prepared nazi-type regime! They are working on it
tooth and claw! The only thing they need now is an internal
terrorist threat, or civil disorder growing from anti-war
protests to justify declaring a National Emergency with its
protests to justify declaring a National Emergency with its
legally sanctioned suspension of Constitutionally protected
rights. Concentration camps for hard-core anti-war
activists will be supported by the stupidity silent majority
with their brainless, moronic, imbecilic, blind and bigoted
moral retardation. Hence idiotic flag-waving becomes a
substitute for rational analysis, and Jerry Falwell Bible
Thumping a means of conditioning the rah rah war crowd to
perceive anti-war protestors as low-life scum and traitors
who need to be locked up or shot by loyal, awesomely
patriotic volunteers like Marino Sicki of Arch-hate-a,
Calif. who has publicly proclaimed his desire to kill
protestors.

So I have a feeling that by this Spring civil unrest and
economic turmoil will exacerbate domestic problems
sufficiently to permit administrative type detention
policies to be implemented by the Tyrant Bush with the
complete support of all war-loving red, white, and blue
American zombies. This demented hard-hat mental disease was
prevalent during the Vietnam war era and those that don't
learn from history eventually get a rude awakening. The
economy is going to be so bad: the whole situation is going
to be so bad; more oppressive measures will be imposed.
They're already establishing special camps for those deemed
a threat to national determination of your subversive
potential rather than on any overt acts you may have
committed.

AMERICAN ARE THE MOST BLIND PEOPLE ON THE FACE OF THE EARTH.
Bush is taking a typical hard-line Hitlerian attitude. NO,
not unless they meet OUR terms. No give. No bending,
inflexible, brittle, and the reason is, we don't want to get
out the Persian Gulf! We can't get out or our economy will
collapse, especially right now, as bad as things are.
Usually presidents use War as a remedy for a Depression.
They certainly won't get us out of a war already in progress
that's barely keeping our heads above water to keep us from
going into a full-scale Depression! SO THEY'RE SURE AS HELL
NOT GOING TO GET US OUT OF THIS WAR! THEY WILL LIE AND LIE
AND LIE AND THEN WRAP THEMSELVES IN THE FLAG WHILE THEY ARE
A LIVING DISGRACE TO EVERYTHING NOBLE AND HONORABLE. Why
all this sudden desperate show of Americanism? "We are
AMERICANS. This is our swastika. Everywhere the swastikas
are flying to show that they're a red-blooded, red-white-and
blue American. The rest of you are radicals, traitors,
hippies, disloyal communists, and whatnot, subhuman scum,
etc. and we're gonna wipe you out!"

Joseph Shepherd

Abdenacer Moussaoui C.

Feb 17, 1991, 2:58:19 PM2/17/91

The Palestinian Revolt: WHY?
There is a place in Arab Palestine
They call the Jewish State
It's founders were bloody terrorists
In the year of nineteen-forty-eight.

They murdered, bombed and plundered
Stole the Arab's land with glee
Saying, "2,000 years ago we lived here
It used to be our property"!

But the Arab families who'd been dwelling there
Before the first 'Jew' was ever born
Resisted the expulsion from their humble homes
And met even greater Jewish Hate and Scorn!

The wealth and power of world Jewry was then
Funnelled into this unholy cause
With absolutely no respect for human rights
And in defiance of International Laws.

Millions of innocent Palestinians
Were violently driven from their own land
By a cruel and relentless oppressor
With an evil mind and blood-drenched hand.

Some escaped to Lebanon only
To live in refugee camps of pain
Where jewish jets dropped fire-ball bombs
And jewish soldiers butchered children as Cain

Killed his brother Able in a fit of rage
Like King Herod killed the babies under two years
of age the butchers cut the babies from the
pregnant Arab mother's womb and turned the refugee
Camps into an Arab children's tomb.

American Jewish leaders and their bought politician
Were very clever and extremely bright
In convincing the American public
That their wicked deeds were just and right!

In the Jewish occupied places the Arabs had to rebel
Against the violent repression of an Israeli-made
Hell the Arab children of Palestine ring freedom's bell in a
demonstration too powerful for Jewish tyrants to quell.

Copyright 1990 Joseph C. Shepherd

Mark Carroll

Feb 17, 1991, 3:40:55 PM2/17/91
In article <1991Feb17.1...@lynx.CS.ORST.EDU> na...@mist.CS.ORST.EDU (Abdenacer Moussaoui C.) writes:

> ... much drivel deleted ...
>
>Joseph Shepherd

Why is this drivel being posted to S.C.J?

And further: Why is this drivel being posted at all? If you oppose what's
going on, then do some constructive work to stop it, or to change it. Posting
violent, insulting, meaningless drivel to soc.culture.jewish is just about
the most counterproductive thing you could possibly do.

If you want to make a political difference, grow up. If you don't, just
go away.

<MC>
--
---------------------- Mark Craig Carroll: <MC> ------------------------
------ U of Del. Grad Student in CIS ------ EE/CIS LabStaff Hacker ------

Howard Levene

Feb 17, 1991, 4:44:35 PM2/17/91
In article <1991Feb17.1...@lynx.CS.ORST.EDU> na...@mist.CS.ORST.EDU (Abdenacer Moussaoui C.) writes:

[Visciously Anti-Semitic Poetry Deleted]

>Copyright 1990 Joseph C. Shepherd

UGH! What a horrible bit of Anti-Semitism you have just spewed!

I think you ought to take a long walk and cool off.

You aren't being helpful by spreading lies.

I'm quite serious.

Howard Levene
--
Howard B. Levene | "If there's nothing wrong with me, then there
disclaimer, | must be something wrong with the universe!"

Gaurang Hirpara

Feb 17, 1991, 4:51:25 PM2/17/91

I'll buy most of the argument. But that hardly qualifies as nazification.
The ethic is all wrong. Nazism is feeding hate, and hate always ends up
turning in on itself. Besides, terrorist operations in this country are
extremely dangerous...unless of course you make the people think the
leaders are capable of handling it.

my $.02

--dan

John S. Novak III

Feb 17, 1991, 5:07:32 PM2/17/91
In <1991Feb17.1...@lynx.CS.ORST.EDU> na...@mist.CS.ORST.EDU (Abdenacer Moussaoui C.) writes:

> George Bush's Nazi Regime
>George Bush's whole administration has all the earmarks of a
>well prepared nazi-type regime! They are working on it
>tooth and claw! The only thing they need now is an internal
>terrorist threat, or civil disorder growing from anti-war
>protests to justify declaring a National Emergency with its

>legally sanctioned suspension of Constitutionally protected
>rights.

Be realistic. Firstly, your beliefs that President Bush and the
Congress are attempting to instill a pseudo-Nazi regime aren't enough to
convince most people, myself included, that they actually are. The
mere fact that someone >could< do something, much as President Bush
>could< suspend constitutional rights under certain circumstances
means neiher that he will or that he wants to do so. Do you have any
hard evidence that the Bush administration is working on it 'tooth and
claw?' I'd be most interested to see it.

Also, I haven't noticed any of the protesters 'round my neck of the
woods being dispersed by officials simply because they were
protesting.

> Concentration camps for hard-core anti-war
>activists will be supported by the stupidity silent majority
>with their brainless, moronic, imbecilic, blind and bigoted
>moral retardation.

Hold on. I've been a silent observer in this group for some time, but
I'm in the majority, as far as nationwide polls are concerned. I
think that makes me a member of the silent majority. Kindly take your
attacks on those who have differing opinions off the net. They have
little place on a network which is supposed to promote discussion.

> Hence idiotic flag-waving becomes a
>substitute for rational analysis, and Jerry Falwell Bible
>Thumping a means of conditioning the rah rah war crowd to
>perceive anti-war protestors as low-life scum and traitors
>who need to be locked up or shot by loyal,

I can't speak for anyone in particular except myself, but I'd wager
that the majority of people who support this war support it because
they've actually thought about it. Probably a lot more than you give
them credit for. I also doubt that 'Jerry Falwell Bible Thumping' has
had that much of an effect on peoples' opinions of the war, and war
protestors.

I also know that most of the supporters of the action in the Gulf that
I associate with do _not_ advocate the removal of any fundamental
rights of the protestors, nor do they regard them as scum who need to
be shot or locked up.

> awesomely
>patriotic volunteers like Marino Sicki of Arch-hate-a,
>Calif. who has publicly proclaimed his desire to kill
>protestors.

Hey, I read about this in my argumentative writing class! This is
called reasoning by induction-- namely, you latch on to specific
examples of a supporter, and graft his attitudes on to all the
protesters. I hate to be the one to burst your bubble, but this sort
of logic doesn't prove anything at all. You cannot tell me that all
supporters are like this individual, because I know otherwise. You
>might< be able to convince me that the majority of supporters
resemble this individual, but you'd need a lot more data. Come on
back and give it another try, when you get some information.

>So I have a feeling that by this Spring civil unrest and
>economic turmoil will exacerbate domestic problems
>sufficiently to permit administrative type detention
>policies to be implemented by the Tyrant Bush with the
>complete support of all war-loving red, white, and blue
>American zombies.

Name calling, name calling. Try to avoid it-- its a waste of your
time, my time, and the time of everyone who doesn't automatically skip
your postings.

Also, your feeling about anything does little to convince me of
anything. Try to provide _evidence._ Evidence like the healthy
American stock markets, and falling oil prices. Oh, that doesn't
support your 'feeling,' so it isn't mentioned. I'll admit, we may be
falling into recession, but that was happening before this situation
arose.

> This demented hard-hat mental disease was
>prevalent during the Vietnam war era and those that don't
>learn from history eventually get a rude awakening.

During the Vietnam War, many people didn't agree with the actions then
being taken. If we really weren't thinking, don't you think that we
would simply have kept _that_ mindset, rather than get a new one?

> The
>economy is going to be so bad: the whole situation is going
>to be so bad; more oppressive measures will be imposed.
>They're already establishing special camps for those deemed
>a threat to national determination of your subversive
>potential rather than on any overt acts you may have
>committed.

Proof? Proof? Where aaaare you, proof?

>AMERICAN ARE THE MOST BLIND PEOPLE ON THE FACE OF THE EARTH.
>Bush is taking a typical hard-line Hitlerian attitude. NO,
>not unless they meet OUR terms. No give. No bending,
>inflexible, brittle, and the reason is, we don't want to get
>out the Persian Gulf!

No, the reason for not bending about the withdrawl is that President
Hussein has no right to be in Kuwait. The reason for not bending
about President Hussein's vaunted 'linkage' is, quite simply, we
would like to send the message out that blackmail of this sort is not
acceptable.

> We can't get out or our economy will
>collapse, especially right now, as bad as things are.
>Usually presidents use War as a remedy for a Depression.
>They certainly won't get us out of a war already in progress
>that's barely keeping our heads above water to keep us from
>going into a full-scale Depression!

Actually, war is only good for the economy on a short term scale. I'm
sure that President Bush knows this. He certainly knows more about
that situation and all of its facets, than either one of us.

> SO THEY'RE SURE AS HELL
>NOT GOING TO GET US OUT OF THIS WAR! THEY WILL LIE AND LIE
>AND LIE AND THEN WRAP THEMSELVES IN THE FLAG WHILE THEY ARE
>A LIVING DISGRACE TO EVERYTHING NOBLE AND HONORABLE.

Take your finger off the caps lock key. We're not deaf, and you're
not using an Apple II. Also, as I've said before, try and provide
evidence every once in a while. It lends credence. How long do you
really think the administration could lie about things with the
network news organizations pouncing all over it, like a cat on a
mouse? News _would_ get out.

> Why
>all this sudden desperate show of Americanism? "We are
>AMERICANS. This is our swastika. Everywhere the swastikas
>are flying to show that they're a red-blooded, red-white-and
>blue American.

Maybe (gasp) people thought about the situation, thought about the
ramifactions, and reached different conclusions than you...! Maybe
they're legitimately proud of what we're doing. Nah. Can't be. They
disagree with you, thus they must all be idiots.

> The rest of you are radicals, traitors,
>hippies, disloyal communists, and whatnot, subhuman scum,
>etc. and we're gonna wipe you out!"

Bah! Gerard Vignes may think like this. The individual you cited
above may think like this. That's not even a good case of inductive
logic considering we live in a nation of 250 million. Not that
inductive logic counts for much of anything, in and of itself.

--
John S. Novak, III dark...@buhub.bradley.edu
"I don't have an employer not to speak for. I'm unemployed..."

David Makowsky

Feb 17, 1991, 5:35:01 PM2/17/91
In article <1991Feb17.1...@lynx.CS.ORST.EDU> na...@mist.CS.ORST.EDU (Abdenacer Moussaoui C.) writes:

# [ bigoted poem deleted ]

I wonder if the name "Abdenacer Moussaoui C." is just a gohst name
for one of Schmidling, Kolling, etc.

Was Hitler a poet?

David Makowsky

Stan Krieger

Feb 17, 1991, 5:57:58 PM2/17/91
Abdenacer Moussaoui C. writes:

> The Palestinian Revolt: WHY?

... Rest of the anti-Semitic posting deleted ...

I can't believe that some anti-Semitic S.O.B. would actually post such
trash and such a blatant anti-Semitic article to any newsgroup, let
along soc.culture.jewish.

All this confirms is that anti-Semitism is alive and well, and there
are anti-Semites who are not ashamed to openly show it.

Let's face it: our enemy is not the Jew who insists that a child
whose father is Jewish is Jewish because the Reform Rabbi said so,
it is not the person who insists that the child of a women converted
through the Reform or Conservative movements is just as much a Jew
as anyone else, it is not the person who insists that swordfish
and sturgeon are Kosher; no, our REAL ENEMIES are the people who
are not ashamed to display their hatred of us, simply because
of our personal religious beliefs.
--
Stan Krieger All opinions, advice, or suggestions, even
AT&T UNIX System Laboratories if related to my employment, are my own and

Christian M. Restifo

Feb 17, 1991, 6:12:48 PM2/17/91
Point One: Once the nazi analgoies start, the subject has been on the
net too long or the person who posted it probably needs help.

Point Two: What absolute garbage. Your propaganistic methods will only
fool the "blind americans" you refer to.

Point Three: Get a clue, get a life, get another clue. This is not
Vietnam. I know you might like to go back and live in that time when
some (many, even) would agree with you, but you can't.

Point Four: If you're gonna disagree with what goes on, say it in a
coherent manner. Bullshit only begats bullshit.

-Chris Restifo
cr...@andrew.cmu.edu
Defender of Truth, Justice, The American Way, Chocolate Ice Cream,
Pornographic Materials, SEX, Steeler Games, Nuclear Submarines, Tomahawk
Cruise Missiles, Trident (I and II) Missiles, Twizzlers, The Eagles,
Sting, Back-Tickling, Sleep, and The Right To Geek

"Ain't a day goes by that when I don't suck rubber, I ain't happy......."

Anything "politically incorrect" was probably subconsciously implanted
in me by evil white, heterosexual males. Disclaimer: One who
disclaims. All opinions copywrite 1991, CMR Inc. (ie--MINE)

Eric Jacquier

Feb 17, 1991, 6:51:13 PM2/17/91
mako...@ENUXHA.EAS.ASU.EDU (David Makowsky) writes:
about a 'bigoted poem' by
(Abdenacer Moussaoui C.)

> I wonder if the name "Abdenacer Moussaoui C." is just a gohst name
>for one of Schmidling, Kolling, etc.
> Was Hitler a poet?

No, he was just a lousy painter. But he did use methods similar to those
of David Makowsky later as a dictator, i.e. finger pointing at People or
groups he had targetted without any basis for his accusations of
course.

Curiosier and curiosier...

Feb 17, 1991, 9:31:26 PM2/17/91

In article <1991Feb17.1...@lynx.CS.ORST.EDU>, na...@mist.CS.ORST.EDU (Abdenacer Moussaoui C.) writes...

> George Bush's Nazi Regime
>George Bush's whole administration has all the earmarks of a
>well prepared nazi-type regime! They are working on it
>tooth and claw! The only thing they need now is an internal
>terrorist threat, or civil disorder growing from anti-war
>protests to justify declaring a National Emergency with its
>protests to justify declaring a National Emergency with its
>legally sanctioned suspension of Constitutionally protected
>rights. Concentration camps for hard-core anti-war

>activists will be supported by the stupidity silent majority
>with their brainless, moronic, imbecilic, blind and bigoted
>moral retardation. Hence idiotic flag-waving becomes a

>substitute for rational analysis, and Jerry Falwell Bible
>Thumping a means of conditioning the rah rah war crowd to
>perceive anti-war protestors as low-life scum and traitors
>who need to be locked up or shot by loyal, awesomely

>patriotic volunteers like Marino Sicki of Arch-hate-a,
>Calif. who has publicly proclaimed his desire to kill
>protestors.

...deleted

>Joseph Shepherd

Why do you post your trash in soc.culture.jewish?

---------
Leo Simon si...@pwrvax.enet.dec.com

Who is not liberal when young, does not have a heart.
Who is not conservative when old, does not have a brain.

-- W. Churchill

Constance Stillinger

Feb 17, 1991, 7:10:18 PM2/17/91
In article <910217223...@enuxha.eas.asu.edu> mako...@enuxha.eas.asu.edu (David Makowsky) writes:
>In article <1991Feb17.1...@lynx.CS.ORST.EDU> na...@mist.CS.ORST.EDU (Abdenacer Moussaoui C.) writes:
>
># [ bigoted poem deleted ]
>

> Was Hitler a poet?

No, and neither is Abdenacer Moussaoui!

Constance Stillinger (con...@sushi.psych.nwu.edu)
Assistant Prof., Dep't of Psychology
Northwestern University

Curiosier and curiosier...

Feb 17, 1991, 9:35:54 PM2/17/91

In article <8bjjfRW00...@andrew.cmu.edu>, gh...@andrew.cmu.edu (Gaurang Hirpara) writes...

Will you please take your $.02 out of soc.culture.jewish?

David Makowsky

Feb 17, 1991, 10:26:03 PM2/17/91
In article <jacquier.666834673@gsbsun> jacquier@uchicago (Eric Jacquier) writes:

#mako...@ENUXHA.EAS.ASU.EDU (David Makowsky) writes:

#about a 'bigoted poem' by
#(Abdenacer Moussaoui C.)

#> I wonder if the name "Abdenacer Moussaoui C." is just a gohst name
#>for one of Schmidling, Kolling, etc.
#> Was Hitler a poet?

#No, he was just a lousy painter. But he did use methods similar to those
#of David Makowsky later as a dictator, i.e. finger pointing at People or
#groups he had targetted without any basis for his accusations of
#course.

Three points. First of all, I noticed that you replied to my article,
and not the article I was replying to. Considering the contents of the article
I was replying to, what does that say about Eric?

Next point. How am I "finger pointing at People or groups he [I - dlm]
had targetted without any basis for his [my - dlm] accusations of course"?

And last but not least. Me, a dictator? Do you know something I don't
know? Boy do I wish you are right!

David Makowsky

Robert Jacobson

Feb 17, 1991, 10:51:20 PM2/17/91

The truth is, we don't need a Nazi regime in America. Conformity
and doctrinnaire thinking are already conveniently widespread.
Instituting a repressive regime would only disturb the current
balance of interests that results in 25% voter turnouts and the
election of an Eternal Congress and its unified War Party platform.
Things couldn't be better for those in power. One doesn't need to
dwell on coups that are unnecessary.

Bob J.

Eric Jacquier

Feb 17, 1991, 10:55:37 PM2/17/91
mako...@ENUXHA.EAS.ASU.EDU (David Makowsky) writes:

>In a@uchicago (Eric Jacquier) writes:

>#mako...@ENUXHA.EAS.ASU.EDU (David Makowsky) writes:
>#about a 'bigoted poem' by
>#(Abdenacer Moussaoui C.)

>#> I wonder if the name "Abdenacer Moussaoui C." is just a gohst name
>#>for one of Schmidling, Kolling, etc.
>#> Was Hitler a poet?

>#No, he was just a lousy painter. But he did use methods similar to those
>#of David Makowsky later as a dictator, i.e. finger pointing at People or
>#groups he had targetted without any basis for his accusations of
>#course.

> Three points. First of all, I noticed that you replied to my article,
>and not the article I was replying to. Considering the contents of the article
>I was replying to, what does that say about Eric?

Nothing, it says nothing about "Eric" If you want to know I think the
"poem" stinks.
That's why I did not dispute your "bigotted poem" qualifier. The point I
chose to make was about your methods of bringing the names of posters on
this net and associated them to this "poem". I will note that you did
not either decide to do a detailed analysis of the poem, why should I
have to, before Mr Makowsky decides that i am allowed to make a valid
point.

> Next point. How am I "finger pointing at People or groups he [I - dlm]
>had targetted without any basis for his [my - dlm] accusations of course"?

ummmm! You have me puzzled! Are you for real? Maybe YOU wrote that poem
after all! See, this is an example of using your method.

> And last but not least. Me, a dictator?

No, I just found some similarities between your approach and that of the
person whose disgusting name you brought up by associating it with
people who post on this network. The mediocrity of your attitude alone
won't make you a dictator, don't get all excited.

Ok, now just don't bother elaborating on my ramblings, I won't read you
anylonger and waste bandwidth by arguing with you. I probably have done
too much of both

EJ

Rafael Diaz

Feb 18, 1991, 10:36:12 AM2/18/91
In article <1991Feb17.1...@lynx.CS.ORST.EDU> na...@mist.CS.ORST.EDU (Abdenacer Moussaoui C.) writes:

> The Palestinian Revolt: WHY?
alot of bull about the Jews.....

>They murdered, bombed and plundered
>Stole the Arab's land with glee
>Saying, "2,000 years ago we lived here
>It used to be our property"!

more bull about the Jews.........

>Copyright 1990 Joseph C. Shepherd

Let me say that my mother is a 5th generation in the old city of
Jerusalem. And non of your CRAP about Jews taking land from
"peaceful" Palestinians is the cause of Palestinians revolt.

--Rafy
__ _
=_ __ ___ = / ) / ) ========== di...@irit.sps.mot.com
= ) /_ ) ) = /--< _ -/- == oakhill!irit!di...@cs.utexas.edu

John HALL

Feb 18, 1991, 2:48:57 PM2/18/91
In article na...@mist.CS.ORST.EDU (Abdenacer Moussaoui C.) writes:

| George Bush's Nazi Regime

What has this guy been smoking?

| Concentration camps for hard-core anti-war
| activists will be supported by the stupidity silent majority
| with their brainless, moronic, imbecilic, blind and bigoted
| moral retardation.

I would suggest that most of the adjectives are examples
of psycological projection.

| perceive anti-war protestors as low-life scum and traitors
| who need to be locked up or shot by loyal,

Why shoot them? After all, they are *amusing* low-life
scum.

| The economy is going to be so bad:

That must explain why the stock market is surging.

| WRAP THEMSELVES IN THE FLAG WHILE THEY ARE
| A LIVING DISGRACE TO EVERYTHING NOBLE AND HONORABLE.

| Joseph Shepherd

Far from being a disgrace, I think this is one of
the finest moments in american history.

-------------------------
My comments are my own. They are independent and unrelated to the
views of my company , relatives or elected representatives.

Karen Kolling

Feb 18, 1991, 6:23:10 PM2/18/91

> In article <1991Feb17.1...@lynx.CS.ORST.EDU>
na...@mist.CS.ORST.EDU (Abdenacer Moussaoui C.) writes:

> The Palestinian Revolt: WHY?

The poem as written is antisemitic, since it blames Jews for the
actions of Zionists. Clearly, not all Jews are Zionists.

Ronnie Kon

Feb 18, 1991, 5:18:35 PM2/18/91
In article <1991Feb17.1...@lynx.CS.ORST.EDU> na...@mist.CS.ORST.EDU (Abdenacer Moussaoui C.) writes:

> The Palestinian Revolt: WHY?
>
> [ much bad poetry deleted. highlights follow ]

>The wealth and power of world Jewry was then
^^^^^^^^^^^

>Where jewish jets dropped fire-ball bombs
^^^^^^^^^^^

>And jewish soldiers butchered children as Cain
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

>American Jewish leaders and their bought politician
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

>In the Jewish occupied places the Arabs had to rebel
^^^^^^

>demonstration too powerful for Jewish tyrants to quell.
^^^^^^

Not Israeli. Jewish. That makes this drivel anti-semitic, not
political expression. It's the rich Jews the world over that are the problem.
The old lies are still the best.

>Like King Herod killed the babies under two years

You left out the part where we killed Christ. And murder children
to make the Passover Matzohs.

>Copyright 1990 Joseph C. Shepherd

No need to copyright it: your verse stinks. Take my advice, stick to
prose.

Ronnie
Ronnie B. Kon |
k...@groundfog.stanford.edu | "I like that everyone becomes food."
...!{decwrl,ames}!mindcrf!ronnie | -- Hobbes

Eli Posner

Feb 18, 1991, 9:55:39 PM2/18/91

Thanks for the backhanded defence. But why is this "clear" to you?
Is it because you can't imagine all Jews being despicable Zionists?
Note how Karen chooses her wording above. "As written". But in
principle the general idea is valid. Notwithstanding the fact that
the vast majority of Jews have some Zionist sympathies, Karen issues
her monthly self-exculpatory pronouncement, naively believing that
her slate is now clean for her standard anti-semitic drivel. The
answer lies in PO Box in Texas.

Eli Posner

btif...@pbs.org

Feb 19, 1991, 9:21:06 AM2/19/91
In article <1991Feb17.2...@cbnewsl.att.com>,
st...@cbnewsl.att.com (Stan Krieger) writes:

> Let's face it: our enemy is not the Jew who insists that a child
> whose father is Jewish is Jewish because the Reform Rabbi said so,
> it is not the person who insists that the child of a women converted
> through the Reform or Conservative movements is just as much a Jew
> as anyone else, it is not the person who insists that swordfish

> and sturgeon are Kosher [...]

Nor is the enemy Messianic Jews, nor Christians who love Israel.
There are plenty of genuine enemies of Jews and Israel without having to
go around inventing more! Nuf Ced.

-- Bruce

Message has been deleted

Zev Sero

Feb 19, 1991, 1:59:10 AM2/19/91
Here's a happy Purim message:

..And in the capital Shushan the Jews killed and destroyed five
hundred men. And they killed Parshandata, Dalfon, Aspata, Porata,
Adalya, Aridata, Parmashta, Arisai, Aridai and Vayzata, the ten sons
of Haman ben Hamdata who terrorised the Jews...And the Jews of
Shushan gathered again on the fourteenth of Adar, and killed three
hundred men...And the other Jews in the King's cities gathered and
fought for their lives, and enjoyed relief from their enemies,
killing seventy-five thousand of them...For Haman ben Hamdata the
Agagi, who terrorised all the Jews, thought that he would destroy
the Jews, and cast a Pur, or lot, to confuse and destroy them...let
his evil thought which he thought about the Jews rebound on his
head, and they hanged him and his sons on a tree...And these days
are remembered and memorial rituals performed in every generation by
every Jewish family, in every city and town; and these days of
Purim will never pass away from the Jews, and the memory will never
leave their descendants.
- Esther 9

Haman came to a sticky end, and so did Hitler, and I hope something
happens to the author of the referenced article.

P.S. Now someone is going to accuse me of racism or something. Don't
bother, you will only be showing your true colours. This is Judaism.
If you are against this, then you are by definition antisemitic.
--
Zev Sero - z...@bby.oz.au
This I say unto you, be not sexist pigs.

Scott Linn

Feb 19, 1991, 5:23:00 PM2/19/91
/ hpcvca:alt.desert-storm / mako...@ENUXHA.EAS.ASU.EDU (David Makowsky) / 2:35 pm Feb 17, 1991 /

> I wonder if the name "Abdenacer Moussaoui C." is just a gohst name

>for one of Schmidling, Kolling, etc.

No, he seems to be from Corvallis, Oregon. But, his location
signature keeps changing from BU, MASS to MIT, MASS, etc. His mail
address seems to be Oregon State University, however.

has...@ac.dal.ca

Feb 19, 1991, 6:57:37 AM2/19/91
In article <1991Feb19.0...@gpu.utcs.utoronto.ca>,

I would like to add to this: Kolling's statement is verbatim EXACTLY
what Malcom Ross of Moncton New Brunswick writes in his anti-semitic
book. The method is to label as a "zionist conspiracy" just about
everything Jewish, ascribe it with all sorts of horrendous lies and
then retreat by saying "I don't mean all Jews - just the Zionists."

Of course, there are Jews who don't support Israel and are not in
fact Zionists, but that is really not the issue.

Marc Leve

Michael Fredric Kamprath

Feb 20, 1991, 3:51:28 PM2/20/91

OK, I am Christian. By my values and religeous belief, I can not
accept Judaism. Am I antisemitic? I never said I hated Judiasm, but
I can not accept it. By your definition, I am a racist pig. But
I never said I hated Jews and that I want to destroy them. I just
said I can not accept the beliefs of Judaism. I am not antisemitic, I
just have different beliefs than you. Is that a crime (in the USA)?

Michael Kamprath
kamp...@caen.engin.umich.edu

Michael Fredric Kamprath

Feb 21, 1991, 12:05:40 PM2/21/91

kamp...@engin.umich.edu (Michael Fredric Kamprath) writes:

|> >OK, I am Christian. By my values and religeous belief, I can not
|> >accept Judaism.
|> >
|> >Michael Kamprath
|>
|> waitaminute.
|>
|> you're christian, but can't accept judaism?
|>
|> seems to me you believe in Book 1 and Book 2, and
|> Jews believe in Book 1 (the sequel is never as
|> good as the original)....so judaism is a subset of
|> christianity (remember, jesus was jewish).
|>
|> that's like a calculus professor saying he can't accept
|> arithmetic. remember, judaism is your base from which
|> jesus, the carpenter, built on top of.

You are talking about the historical context of the two religions.
I am talking about the spiritual sense (which is what religion is
SUPPOSED to be about in the first place). Yes, I can not accept
Judiasm because I believe the Messiah HAS come and is Jesus (who,
yes, does happen to be a Jew, as promised by God to the Jewish
nation).

Michael Kamprath
kamp...@caen.engin.umich.edu

Todd Bernhard

Feb 21, 1991, 1:35:18 AM2/21/91
In article <1991Feb20.2...@engin.umich.edu> kamp...@engin.umich.edu (Michael Fredric Kamprath) writes:

>OK, I am Christian. By my values and religeous belief, I can not
>accept Judaism.
>

>Michael Kamprath

waitaminute.

you're christian, but can't accept judaism?

seems to me you believe in Book 1 and Book 2, and
Jews believe in Book 1 (the sequel is never as
good as the original)....so judaism is a subset of
christianity (remember, jesus was jewish).

that's like a calculus professor saying he can't accept
arithmetic. remember, judaism is your base from which
jesus, the carpenter, built on top of.

---todd
--
Todd Bernhard
Sun Microsystems, US Field Marketing - Milpitas, CA

Zev Sero

Feb 21, 1991, 7:18:14 PM2/21/91
Michael = kamp...@engin.umich.edu (Michael Fredric Kamprath)
Zev = z...@bby.oz.au (Zev Sero)
Adolf = na...@mist.CS.ORST.EDU (Abdenacer Moussaoui C.)

Adolf> [demented Nazi posting deleted]

Zev> Here's a happy Purim message:
Zev> [quote from Esther 9]
Zev> P.S. Now someone is going to accuse me of racism or something.
Zev> Don't bother, you will only be showing your true colours. This is
Zev> Judaism.

Michael> OK, I am Christian. By my values and religeous belief, I can
Michael> not accept Judaism.

Esther is part of your Bible too, so the question shouldn't arise.

Zev> If you are against this, then you are by definition antisemitic.

Michael> Am I antisemitic? I never said I hated Judiasm, but I can
Michael> not accept it. By your definition, I am a racist pig. But I
Michael> never said I hated Jews and that I want to destroy them. I
Michael> just said I can not accept the beliefs of Judaism. I am not
Michael> antisemitic, I just have different beliefs than you.

It depends which beliefs. If you cannot accept that you should not
worship a man of flesh and blood, that's OK. But if you cannot accept
the right of Jews to defend themselves against those who seek their
destruction, and to rejoice at their enemies' downfall; in short if
you can't accept that my Purim message to Adolf was appropriate, then
you are siding with the enemies of the Jewish people, and you are
yourself an antisemite.

Michael> Is that a crime (in the USA)?

No, antisemitism is not a crime in the USA. So what?
* What's the USA got to do with anything? This newsgroup is not the USA.
* It is a crime in the eyes of heaven.
* So it's not a crime. It's still antisemitism. Communism is not a
crime, but people are still justified in calling a communist a
communist. And I am justified in calling a Nazi a Nazi.

oo...@msu3.oscs.montana.edu

Feb 25, 1991, 10:03:22 PM2/25/91
In article <87...@castle.ed.ac.uk>, o...@castle.ed.ac.uk (O Morgan) writes:

>BTW, if god had meant you to think he wouldn't have written the bible :-)
>
>Olly Morgan

Good point...

Better one:

If god didn't want you to sin, why did he creat temptation?

O Morgan

Feb 25, 1991, 8:26:37 AM2/25/91
In article <51...@male.EBay.Sun.COM> to...@probe.EBay.Sun.COM (Todd Bernhard) writes:
>In article <1991Feb20.2...@engin.umich.edu> kamp...@engin.umich.edu (Michael Fredric Kamprath) writes:
>
>>OK, I am Christian. By my values and religeous belief, I can not
>>accept Judaism.
>>

>seems to me you believe in Book 1 and Book 2, and
>Jews believe in Book 1 (the sequel is never as
>good as the original)....so judaism is a subset of
>christianity (remember, jesus was jewish).

As I understand it, the Christian religion is utter nonsense in terms of
the Jewish point of view (please correct me, if you know better, I'm
interested). The concept of Messiah in the Jewish religion is of a
_man_ chosen by god who leads his people out of slavery. Messiah in
fact means something like a king. The notion that the Messiah could be
a god is quite heretical, and as a Jew, Jesus is highly unlikely to have
come out with such a statement (please don't bother quoting me bits from
the new testament that "prove" otherwise). There's a guy called Hyam
Maccoby who wrote about this in a book called "the mythmaker", and his
central thesis is that the whole notion of christianity was invented by
Paul, who might not have been the holiest of guys but certainly had a
gift for organisation and PR. One interesting snippet that came out of
the book, was the fact that JC had a brother, James (it's written there
in the bible so it must be true :-), a fact that isn't very much
publisised. I take it this time round Mary had it off with Joseph?
Theologians please enlighten us. I do find it interesting that the
foundation for the christian faith doesn't actually exist (unless God
got it wrong in the first book...)

Another bit of info I got the other day (and which is equally irrelevant
to Desert storm) is the reason behind the Muslim ban on alcohol. This
comes from a book on the history of wine by Hugh Jonson. Anyway it
seems that the ban has nothing to with divine revelations, and the
consumption of alcohol was a quite acceptable practice in those days, at
least to the extent that Mohamed and his group consumed alcohol, up
until one day when someone in his tent got completly hammered, picked a
fight with someone else and beat him up really badly. The next day,
feeling really pissed off about the whole thing, Mohamed decided to ban
alcohol, a ban that has shown some flexibility in history. Just thought
I'd share this to give you something to read while you wait for
Abernacer C.'s next epic posting. (hmmm, can't wait).

Todd Bernhard

Feb 26, 1991, 4:59:47 PM2/26/91
In article <87...@castle.ed.ac.uk> o...@castle.ed.ac.uk (O Morgan) writes:

>As I understand it, the Christian religion is utter nonsense in terms of
>the Jewish point of view (please correct me, if you know better, I'm
>interested). The concept of Messiah in the Jewish religion is of a
>_man_ chosen by god who leads his people out of slavery. Messiah in
>fact means something like a king. The notion that the Messiah could be
>a god is quite heretical, and as a Jew, Jesus is highly unlikely to have

exactly.

therefore, it's hard for jews to accept christianity as valid, because
we find it hard to think that G-d would be human....kinda self-serving,
isn't it? anyway, but the point was that christianity should be
able to accept judaism because it is something of a subset of christianity.

we're just not willing to make that leap of faith that says mary gave
birth to a guy, without manly assistance. and this guy named jesus may
have been a smart, well-meaning, well-mannered mensch (good guy), but
not necessarily G-d.

Jim Miller

Feb 26, 1991, 5:07:02 PM2/26/91

If employers wanted us to work, why would they have given us access to notes?
:-)

jim - i just love "logic" - miller