Internet Explorer can go take a flying fuck

in...@latinmail.com

Jun 15, 2004, 10:58:21 PM6/15/04
http://www.mozilla.org/press/mozilla-2004-06-15.html

MOZILLA RELOADS FIREFOX
Open source group releases new preview release of next generation browser

June 14, 2004 (The Internet) - The Mozilla Foundation today announced the
immediate availability of a new preview release of its next generation web browser,
Mozilla Firefox 0.9. Faster, more secure, easier to use and sporting a new look, this
latest Firefox release sets a new standard for web browser innovation.

Firefox, the Mozilla Foundation's first product squarely aimed at end users, has
been met with glowing praise from reviewers, web authors, the blogging
community and the more than three million users who have left behind web
nuisances such as pop-up ads, security holes and spyware by installing Firefox.
"This new release brings Firefox closer to its much-anticipated 1.0 release, which
will mark a milestone in the history of the Mozilla Foundation," observed Mitchell
Baker, President of the Mozilla Foundation.

A number of key improvements in this release make this the best time yet for users
to reload their browser experience and migrate to Firefox. "Months of development
and hundreds of open source developers contributed towards this release, working
within the Mozilla Foundation's proven development model," commented Ben
Goodger, Firefox' Lead Engineer.

New features in Firefox 0.9 include:

* Easy migration: Switching to Firefox has never been easier now that Firefox
imports data like Favorites, history, settings, cookies and passwords from Internet
Explorer. Firefox can also import settings from Mozilla 1.x, Netscape and Opera.
* Smaller Download: Continuing efforts to make this the most efficient browser,
the Windows version of Firefox is now only a 4.7 MB download, making
downloading Firefox a breeze for dial-up and broadband users alike.
* New Default Theme: A new default theme provides a bright new look for
Windows and Linux users.
* SmartUpdate: A new SmartUpdate feature notifies users of new versions of
Firefox to ensure that the browser is always up to date.
* Help: A new online help system makes this one powerful, friendly browser.
* Extension/Theme Manager: New Extension and Theme Managers provide a
convenient and secure way to manage and update the hundreds of add-ons that set
Firefox apart from other browsers.

Mozilla Firefox also includes numerous bug fixes and incremental improvements,
including faster page load speed.

Later this week, the Foundation will also release a new version of its Internet suite,
Mozilla 1.7 (including a web browser, mail client, Internet Relay Chat client and
web page editor), and a new preview release of Thunderbird, its standalone email
application.

Walkaway Renouf

Jun 16, 2004, 4:33:56 AM6/16/04
in...@latinmail.com wrote:
[useful info about Firefox snipped]

Talking about IE taking a flying fuck...

Yesterday I needed to get some info off a specific web site belonging to
a major defence company. I couldn't get it to display its list of press
releases and the menus were severely screwed when I viewed the site in
Mozilla, Opera and even Netscape on my Linux machine.

Having noted the '.asp' suffixes on the pages, I decided to try Windows.
I rebooted my one remaining dual-boot machine into XP. Just to be sure,
I tried Firefox on that box - still no good. That meant I had to use IE.

Pausing only to ensure my Windows patches and anti-virus files were up
to date, I selected 'Windows update' (the only way on this machine of
running IE as I've deselected it from the menus).

Sure enough, the site now worked - which is more than I can say of IE. I
needed to download numerous PDFs. Whenever I clicked on a link for a PDF
a new IE window would open (no tabs, of course). If I had more than two
or three of these open at a time, the windows would be transparent and
nothing got downloaded, so I had to retrieve the PDFs one at a time.
Even then, the first page of the document would often come up blank
until I scrolled to the second page and then scrolled back again.

It wasn't helped by IE actually crashing twice. The second time, most of
the items from the docking tray of the task bar had disappeared. From
long experience with Windows I now knew the system - though ostensibly
running - was unstable and it was only a matter of time.

This, by the way, is on a 2.6GHz box with 1.5Gb RAM.

Windows 'just works'? Hmmm, not even that...

Today I have a phone conference planned with the company's PR director
and marketing director. Before I do the interview I'm going to fill them
in on what I think of their web site...

RAMCable

Jun 16, 2004, 5:15:07 PM6/16/04

"Walkaway Renouf" <walk...@anon.com> wrote in message

> in...@latinmail.com wrote:
> [useful info about Firefox snipped]

<SNIP>

> Having noted the '.asp' suffixes on the pages, I decided to try Windows.
> I rebooted my one remaining dual-boot machine into XP. Just to be sure,
> I tried Firefox on that box - still no good. That meant I had to use IE.

This sounds pretty much just like Asetek's site as well. When one would try
to access the site using any other than IE, it would replace it with the
HTTP 500.100 - Internal Server Error messege. You can only access it using
IE or using Opera making it identify itself as IE. I posted on their forums
saying about this and this is all they had to say, "Easy folks We have a
CMS system from another vendor. This system does not support these browsers.
Sad but true...." Figures....

www.asetek.com

RAMCable
--
"The World Wide Web is just like its namesake, the spider's web - full of
dirt and bugs." -- ERIC SCHWARTZ

Message has been deleted

John

Jun 16, 2004, 10:08:43 PM6/16/04
RAMCable wrote:

> "Walkaway Renouf" <walk...@anon.com> wrote in message
>> in...@latinmail.com wrote:
>> [useful info about Firefox snipped]
>>
> <SNIP>
>> Having noted the '.asp' suffixes on the pages, I decided to try Windows.
>> I rebooted my one remaining dual-boot machine into XP. Just to be sure,
>> I tried Firefox on that box - still no good. That meant I had to use IE.
>
> This sounds pretty much just like Asetek's site as well. When one would
> try to access the site using any other than IE, it would replace it with
> the HTTP 500.100 - Internal Server Error messege. You can only access it
> using IE or using Opera making it identify itself as IE. I posted on their
> forums
> saying about this and this is all they had to say, "Easy folks We have a
> CMS system from another vendor. This system does not support these
> browsers. Sad but true...." Figures....
>
> www.asetek.com
>
> RAMCable

Interesting. It gives me the famous Microsoft web page error screen. Then,
using Konqueror, I click Tools --> Change Browser Identification and select
Internet Explorer 5.5 on Windows 2000 and it loads perfectly.

So now why would they deliberately write a routine that blocks any all
browsers except Internet Explorer, because it worked fine under Konq?
(They don't even sell MS products! They sell CPU cooling devices.)

Walkaway Renouf

Jun 17, 2004, 4:05:29 AM6/17/04
RAMCable wrote:
> "Walkaway Renouf" <walk...@anon.com> wrote in message
>
>>in...@latinmail.com wrote:
>>[useful info about Firefox snipped]
>>

> <SNIP>
>
>>Having noted the '.asp' suffixes on the pages, I decided to try Windows.
>>I rebooted my one remaining dual-boot machine into XP. Just to be sure,
>>I tried Firefox on that box - still no good. That meant I had to use IE.
>

> This sounds pretty much just like Asetek's site as well. When one would try
> to access the site using any other than IE, it would replace it with the
> HTTP 500.100 - Internal Server Error messege. You can only access it using
> IE or using Opera making it identify itself as IE. I posted on their forums
> saying about this and this is all they had to say, "Easy folks We have a
> CMS system from another vendor. This system does not support these browsers.
> Sad but true...." Figures....

I also had a problem with the Karmann Ghia Centre (www.kgcentre.co.uk).
Every page I looked at would redirect me to a completely blank page. The
problem wasn't hard to find - a look at the page source showed a small
bit of Javascript which looked to see if the user's browser was IE and,
if not, labelled it as 'Netscape' and bounced you to the blank page.
Something about this code (not least the fact that it was bouncing to a
blank page) suggested that it was a bit of development code left behind
and forgotten about.

I emailed the owner of the site and explained the problem (including the
errant code). This was at the weekend. He emailed back within the hour
to say he'd get his 'web guy' to look at it on Monday morning. By
mid-morning on Monday the problem was fixed (they just removed that
code) and I got a note of thanks.

It pays to complain.

Lurker

Jun 17, 2004, 10:24:28 AM6/17/04

I would like to see folks start doing the same but in the reverse.
Redirect anyone using IE to a page that says, "due to security flaws
with the program, no one using IE will be allowed to view this page."

Crappypotomus

Jun 17, 2004, 10:27:35 AM6/17/04
Lurker wrote:

> I would like to see folks start doing the same but in the reverse.
> Redirect anyone using IE to a page that says, "due to security flaws
> with the program, no one using IE will be allowed to view this page."

In theory it should be self-policing -- those using IE get viruses and
auto-dialers. Those using Linux don't. Unfortunately, Linux is a like a
Miracle Drug for computer users, but the Establishment is keeping the cure
from them because it would upset the balance of power.

ThePsyko

Jun 17, 2004, 12:28:12 PM6/17/04
On 17 Jun 2004 in alt.2600, Crappypotomus <Cra...@the.hippo> made his/her
contribution to mankind by stating in

> those using IE get viruses and
> auto-dialers. Those using Linux don't

your logic is flawed.. you can't really compare a browser to an OS can you?

--
/(bb|[^b]{2})/ that is the Question

ThePsyko
Public Enemy #7
http://prozac.iscool.net

Rev Turd Fredericks

Jun 17, 2004, 10:33:23 PM6/17/04

Yeah, but remember what happened to the internet once AOL let the masses
loose.

--
For every sprinkle I see on my ice cream
...I will kill you!

Madd Matt

Jun 18, 2004, 1:42:29 PM6/18/04
Lurker <Regula...@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:<2jdnsrF...@uni-berlin.de>...
> Walkaway Renouf wrote:

Well before when i still had an operable website ( stupid evil people
think its funny to vandalize ) i did that. It was really funny.
especially when I did that on my final project for my business
technologies class (project was website making .. and i was supposed
to use frontpage .. ew .. ) and my teacher had to download firefox ..
he gave me an A+ for that one

Lurker

Jun 18, 2004, 1:47:00 PM6/18/04

> Well before when i still had an operable website ( stupid evil people
> think its funny to vandalize ) i did that. It was really funny.
> especially when I did that on my final project for my business
> technologies class (project was website making .. and i was supposed
> to use frontpage .. ew .. ) and my teacher had to download firefox ..
> he gave me an A+ for that one

care to share the code?

Lurker

ByteCoder

Jun 18, 2004, 5:02:31 PM6/18/04

It's just a few lines of javascript.
See www.w3schools.org
--
-------------
- ByteCoder - "... I see stupid people."

Google Gmail

Jun 19, 2004, 4:38:37 AM6/19/04
in...@latinmail.com wrote in message news:<40CF7F0D.2249.10F1C2@localhost>...
> Firefox apart from other browsers. kce...@yahoo.com

> Mozilla Firefox also includes numerous bug fixes and incremental improvements,
> including faster page load speed.
>
> Later this week, the Foundation will also release a new version of its Internet suite,
> Mozilla 1.7 (including a web browser, mail client, Internet Relay Chat client and
> web page editor), and a new preview release of Thunderbird, its standalone email
> application.

Yeah, I.E. blows, man. Mozilla does the trick for me.

---
ad:

Onideus Mad Hatter

Jun 19, 2004, 12:55:58 PM6/19/04

Actually IE seems to be better than any other browser I'm aware of...at least as far as design goes.
For some reason when I make web pages I NEVER have ANY design formatting problems with IE, but with
any Mozilla based browser...oh my GAWD, it's like you try and fix or realign one thing and then it
suddenly throws everything else off. Or like the other day I'm workin on this one site and it's got
image maps...but for some odd reason only HALF of them work. I mean they ALL work in IE, but only
half in Nutscrape. And I've checked the code about a half dozen times and there is simply nothing
wrong with it. *shrugs*

To me browsers are like being right and left handed. If you're left handed, using a left handed
mozilla based browser is probably better, but if you're right handed, using a right handed browser
like IE is the way to go...and statistically speaking, there are far more righties than lefties. I
think every web designer tends to favor one particular browser over all others when they're coding,
for me it's IE, simply because it never gives me any design formatting problems.

--

Onideus Mad Hatter
mhm ¹ x ¹

Ralph

Jun 19, 2004, 1:32:25 PM6/19/04
Onideus Mad Hatter wrote:

> Actually IE seems to be better than any other browser I'm aware of...at
> least as far as design goes. For some reason when I make web pages I NEVER
> have ANY design formatting problems with IE, but with any Mozilla based
> browser...oh my GAWD, it's like you try and fix or realign one thing and
> then it suddenly throws everything else off.

Funny, that is not how developers see it:

http://news.com.com/2100-1032-5088642.html

--
More Mutt nut logic: A person using a Linux embedded device is not a Linux
user!!!

Sorry Mutt nuts, but the only thing different with a Linux embedded device
is the user interface. The user is still using Linux, just with a different
UI.

Onideus Mad Hatter

Jun 19, 2004, 2:27:17 PM6/19/04
On Sat, 19 Jun 2004 17:32:25 GMT, Ralph <not...@doing.com> wrote:

>Onideus Mad Hatter wrote:
>
>> Actually IE seems to be better than any other browser I'm aware of...at
>> least as far as design goes. For some reason when I make web pages I NEVER
>> have ANY design formatting problems with IE, but with any Mozilla based
>> browser...oh my GAWD, it's like you try and fix or realign one thing and
>> then it suddenly throws everything else off.
>
>Funny, that is not how developers see it:
>
>http://news.com.com/2100-1032-5088642.html

Funny, IE supports CSS MUCH better than ANY mozilla based browser. Hell Nutscrape is so backwards
it won't even respond to CSS scroll bar alterations. Can't handle the CSS shadow tag at all. Not
to mention a fuckin plethora of other CSS abilities that IE can do that the others can't. Maybe
these "developers" you're talking about just don't like the fact that Microsoft is letting people do
things with CSS that the Mozilla wankers apparently don't want you to be able to do.

Norwegian Formula

Jun 19, 2004, 3:39:16 PM6/19/04
Onideus Mad Hatter, after spending 3 minutes figuring out which end of the pen
to use, wrote:

LMAO! You sure do get pissed off when you've found what a loser you are.
--
Linux 2.4.20-4GB-athlon
2:38pm up 8 days 18:02, 2 users, load average: 0.00, 0.01, 0.00

Onideus Mad Hatter

Jun 19, 2004, 3:55:30 PM6/19/04

OMG WTF ROFLCOPTER!!1!

You sure do look stupid when you can't even counter a single one of my arguments. I mean, come on,
step up, Bitch! What CSS abilities do Mozilla based browsers support that IE doesn't support?
Let's get it all out on the table right now, Sunshine.

BTW, if I was actually "pissed off"...I'd take up residence in your lil shit cake of a
froup...alt.dbs.echostar.hack apparently...and then I'd severely fuck it up the ass with your
stupidity for a couple years. `, )

Onideus Mad Hatter

Jun 19, 2004, 4:21:36 PM6/19/04
On Sat, 19 Jun 2004 22:11:25 +0200, Peter Köhlmann <Peter.K...@t-online.de> wrote:

>Onideus Mad Hatter wrote:
>

>< snip Cretins rants about IE garbage >
>
>Idiot

WOAH, now there's a stunning comeback! Are the regs of comp.os.linux.advocacy as retarded as the
fucks over in dbs.echostar or what? Can't you morons formulate enough coherent sense to come up
with ONE single counter argument? Or at least have the decency to shut the fuck up and find someone
to replace yourselves with, someone WORTHY of debate. The best you hapless fucking retards can hope
for is screaming "NO, U IS TEH WRONGO!1!!" as if that's gonna bring forth your magical fairy fuckin
God slurper to jump in and prove your FAILING side of the argument for you. Hell you morons are so
fucking pathetic I almost feel compelled to step on the other side of the fence and start arguing
against myself, hell at least that way it wouldn't be so damn one sided. `, \

Ralph

Jun 19, 2004, 5:01:51 PM6/19/04
Onideus Mad Hatter wrote:

Funny, I was able to supply supporting documentation of my point, you? Not a
chance.

> --
>
> Onideus Mad Hatter
> mhm น x น
> http://www.backwater-productions.net

John

Jun 19, 2004, 5:09:56 PM6/19/04
Onideus Mad Hatter wrote:

> On 19 Jun 2004 01:38:37 -0700, Gm...@yahoogroups.com (Google Gmail) wrote:
>

> [SNIP]

> Actually IE seems to be better than any other browser I'm aware of...at
> least as far as design goes. For some reason when I make web pages I NEVER
> have ANY design formatting problems with IE, but with any Mozilla based
> browser...oh my GAWD, it's like you try and fix or realign one thing and
> then it
> suddenly throws everything else off. Or like the other day I'm workin on
> this one site and it's got
> image maps...but for some odd reason only HALF of them work. I mean they
> ALL work in IE, but only
> half in Nutscrape. And I've checked the code about a half dozen times and
> there is simply nothing
> wrong with it. *shrugs*

Two suggestions:

1. Quit using FrontPage to design your pages

2. Learn to code using accepted standards (http://www.w3.org/)
(Or, do you not know how to write HTML/XML code?)

Also, be ready to re-write your pages when SP2 comes out.
(http://tinyurl.com/yraar)

> To me browsers are like being right and left handed. If you're left
> handed, using a left handed mozilla based browser is probably better, but
> if you're right handed, using a right handed browser
> like IE is the way to go...and statistically speaking, there are far more
> righties than lefties. I think every web designer tends to favor one
> particular browser over all others when they're coding, for me it's IE,
> simply because it never gives me any design formatting problems.

No, browsers either comply with accepted standards or they don't. (Guess
which browser doesn't. And, no, it's not the one with the spinning globe
and "e".)

> --
>
> Onideus Mad Hatter
> mhm ¹ x ¹
> http://www.backwater-productions.net

FWIW, IE is about as functional as your newsreader. (Hint: Set your lines
to wrap at 76 characters.)

Onideus Mad Hatter

Jun 19, 2004, 6:26:32 PM6/19/04
On Sat, 19 Jun 2004 21:01:51 GMT, Ralph <not...@doing.com> wrote:

>Onideus Mad Hatter wrote:

>>>Funny, that is not how developers see it:
>>>
>>>http://news.com.com/2100-1032-5088642.html
>>
>> Funny, IE supports CSS MUCH better than ANY mozilla based browser. Hell
>> Nutscrape is so backwards
>> it won't even respond to CSS scroll bar alterations. Can't handle the CSS
>> shadow tag at all. Not
>> to mention a fuckin plethora of other CSS abilities that IE can do that
>> the others can't. Maybe these "developers" you're talking about just
>> don't like the fact that Microsoft is letting people do things with CSS
>> that the Mozilla wankers apparently don't want you to be able to do.
>
>Funny, I was able to supply supporting documentation of my point, you? Not a
>chance.

Funny, you must not have actually even READ that article. It is interesting to note that they drone
on and on and on and fucking ON about how IE SUPPOSEDLY doesn't adhere to "CSS standards"...and yet
they NEVER, not in that WHOLE article SPECIFICALLY say WHAT they're not adhering to. I already
slapped you real hard with two things that IE can do that Netscape can't do, so obviously IE's CSS
support is better than Netscape and possibly other browsers.

I think that you and many others don't quite comprehend what that article is saying. It's all about
IE going beyond the standards. If IE adhered to the current CSS standards, they'd be back in the
fuckin stone age with Nutscrape. The reality of the situation is that IE is doing things with CSS
that the other browsers aren't doing, mostly because they want to fuck with themselves and play the
"standards" game. Those morons can sit around all day and dream up RFCs from now until the cows
come home, it doesn't fucking matter. It's a lot like yEnc, sorta just gave the middle finger
salute to standards but then, fuck, it's got 30% better compression over MIME, so fuck MIME, fuck
the "standards", if they can't keep up with demand then they're as useless as the abhorrent
fuckwitted NON browsers that you hapless little snits are so keen on slurping up the ass.

Oh BTW, my favorite part of the article you posted:

"despite routine estimates that IE accounts for more than 90 percent of the market."

^_^

I'm gonna design my websites for the 90% of the Internet that MATTERS...you can design your websites
for the rest of the 10% that's so keen on being "non conformist". Ralph is all like, "Man, I am
*SO* more goth than you!" Sure Ralph, sure.

Do you even HAVE a website, Ralph? *snicker*

--

Onideus Mad Hatter
mhm ¹ x ¹
http://www.backwater-productions.net

Onideus Mad Hatter

Jun 19, 2004, 6:36:57 PM6/19/04

On Sat, 19 Jun 2004 21:09:56 GMT, John <nos...@127.0.0.1> wrote:

>Two suggestions:
>
> 1. Quit using FrontPage to design your pages

Free cl00, Dipshit, the only two programs I use to make websites are Notepad and Paint Shop.

> 2. Learn to code using accepted standards (http://www.w3.org/)
> (Or, do you not know how to write HTML/XML code?)

Yes, let's all be ignorant fucking monkeys and follow the every whim of the W3C, despite the fact
that they're pretty much full of shit half the time.

Good things come from ignoring standards, just look at yEnc for a perfect example, 30% better
compression over MIME last I checked.

>Also, be ready to re-write your pages when SP2 comes out.
>(http://tinyurl.com/yraar)

I won't need to, in fact I like a lot of the new features on that link you gave, especially the part
regarding popups.

>> To me browsers are like being right and left handed. If you're left
>> handed, using a left handed mozilla based browser is probably better, but
>> if you're right handed, using a right handed browser
>> like IE is the way to go...and statistically speaking, there are far more
>> righties than lefties. I think every web designer tends to favor one
>> particular browser over all others when they're coding, for me it's IE,
>> simply because it never gives me any design formatting problems.

>No, browsers either comply with accepted standards or they don't. (Guess
>which browser doesn't. And, no, it's not the one with the spinning globe
>and "e".)

What was that? What did your dumbass just say? Tell Sunshine, which browser SPECIFICALLY are you
referring to that you think conforms to ALL of the W3Cs "standards"? Come on, Bitch, don't
hesitate now, I'm about to make you look REALLY stupid! Oh and uh...I'm REALLY going to enjoy it.
`, )

>FWIW, IE is about as functional as your newsreader. (Hint: Set your lines
>to wrap at 76 characters.)

My news reader has a default line setting of 76, I purposefully altered it...no real particular
reason other than give people like you something to bitch about. Coincidentally it looks just fine
on my end...of course I'm using a 17 inch monitor and a res of 1024x768. Maybe you should upgrade?
Or maybe I should REALLY give you something to bitch about and start putting a .sig delimiter at the
very top of each post I make. He, he, he...your God do I love being evil. ^_^

John

Jun 19, 2004, 6:44:46 PM6/19/04
Onideus Mad Hatter wrote:

> My news reader has a default line setting of 76, I purposefully altered
> it...no real particular reason other than give people like you something
> to bitch about.

For being a prick:

*plonk*

Ralph

Jun 19, 2004, 6:45:38 PM6/19/04
Onideus Mad Hatter wrote:

You can not even post that much! Just YOUR opinion!

> I think that you and many others don't quite comprehend what that article
> is saying. It's all about
> IE going beyond the standards. If IE adhered to the current CSS
> standards, they'd be back in the
> fuckin stone age with Nutscrape.

Then you admit they do not support standards! That was My claim now you
support it!

> The reality of the situation is that IE
> is doing things with CSS that the other browsers aren't doing, mostly
> because they want to fuck with themselves and play the
> "standards" game.

Again, you claim that MS does not support standards, exactly what the
article is bitching about. You are supporting what the developers are
bitching about!!

> Those morons can sit around all day and dream up RFCs
> from now until the cows
> come home, it doesn't fucking matter. It's a lot like yEnc, sorta just
> gave the middle finger salute to standards but then, fuck, it's got 30%
> better compression over MIME, so fuck MIME, fuck the "standards", if they
> can't keep up with demand then they're as useless as the abhorrent
> fuckwitted NON browsers that you hapless little snits are so keen on
> slurping up the ass.
>
> Oh BTW, my favorite part of the article you posted:
>
> "despite routine estimates that IE accounts for more than 90 percent of
> the market."

So? You have done nothing but support the claim that I made! MS does not
suopport standards.

> ^_^
>
> I'm gonna design my websites for the 90% of the Internet that
> MATTERS...you can design your websites
> for the rest of the 10% that's so keen on being "non conformist". Ralph
> is all like, "Man, I am
> *SO* more goth than you!" Sure Ralph, sure.
>
> Do you even HAVE a website, Ralph? *snicker*
>
> --
>
> Onideus Mad Hatter

Onideus Mad Hatter

Jun 19, 2004, 6:54:29 PM6/19/04
On Sun, 20 Jun 2004 00:50:17 +0200, Peter Köhlmann <Peter.K...@t-online.de> wrote:

>begin Onideus Mad Hatter wrote:
>
>So you think by putting a sig delimiter at the top we don't get to see your
>garbage?
>

>Idiot

Oh you can see it just find my lil projectionist, you just can't easily reply to it. ^_^

John A. Bailo

Jun 19, 2004, 6:55:22 PM6/19/04
Onideus Mad Hatter wrote:

> I already slapped you real hard with two things that IE can
> do that Netscape can't do, so obviously IE's CSS support is better than
> Netscape and possibly other browsers.

Not CSS, but DHTML -- only because m$ plays games with its DOM. For
example, allows unclosed FORM elements in html. THat is very bad syntax.

> I think that you and many others don't quite comprehend what that article
> is saying. It's all about
> IE going beyond the standards.

Going /beyond/ standards is breaking standards. Allowing <FORM> without
</FORM> to process GET/POST is extremely foolish and causes numerous
errors.

--
w:4

Onideus Mad Hatter

Jun 19, 2004, 11:31:41 PM6/19/04

>Idiot

I can hurl around 3rd grade level insults too, child, but then, I don't really need to, huh? ^_^

Kadaitcha Man

Jun 19, 2004, 11:34:05 PM6/19/04

You are receiving this inane autoresponse because you have been
deemed unfit to receive a reply from a human being. You may use
this line as one of your own in a usenet post because nobody will
notice any difference between it and all your other posts...

I am NOT a Borg, by Jean Locu...um, that's LUC Picard.

Thank you and fuck off.

Thou jobbing, ensilaging, ill-equipped whey-face exsiccating gnat. Thou deluging, swerving, awful horse trader advertising ham sandwich. Thou interceding, abolishing, muddle-mettled bum-bailey tinkling whey-face.

Kadaitcha Man

Jun 19, 2004, 11:34:17 PM6/19/04

You are receiving this inane autoresponse because you have been

deemed unfit to receive a reply from a human being. You may use
this line as one of your own in a usenet post because nobody will
notice any difference between it and all your other posts...

I got 5 bucks on the lizard! - Tom as dino persues people

Thank you and fuck off.

Thou joisting, defilading, osseous freeloader geniculating harridan. Thou injecting, indisposing, bland nincompoop reciting lumberjack. Thou excogitating, poxing, buttery onion head allotting gitface.

Kadaitcha Man

Jun 19, 2004, 11:34:23 PM6/19/04

You are receiving this inane autoresponse because you have been

deemed unfit to receive a reply from a human being. You may use
this line as one of your own in a usenet post because nobody will
notice any difference between it and all your other posts...

I never shot a child, only the machine gun she carried.

Thank you and fuck off.

Thou trephining, chastening, stranded transexual meaning minnow. Thou shirking, capacitating, manky elephant chargrining rampallion. Thou burlesquing, whisking, subjugable flimflam skeletonising pigfish.

Onideus Mad Hatter

Jun 19, 2004, 11:37:57 PM6/19/04
On Sat, 19 Jun 2004 22:45:38 GMT, Ralph <not...@doing.com> wrote:

>> Funny, you must not have actually even READ that article. It is
>> interesting to note that they drone on and on and on and fucking ON about
>> how IE SUPPOSEDLY doesn't adhere to "CSS standards"...and yet
>> they NEVER, not in that WHOLE article SPECIFICALLY say WHAT they're not
>> adhering to. I already slapped you real hard with two things that IE can
>> do that Netscape can't do, so obviously IE's CSS support is better than
>> Netscape and possibly other browsers.

>You can not even post that much! Just YOUR opinion!

I'm sorry, did you like stop speaking English or did your brain just suddenly catch fire? What the
hell are you talking about?

>> I think that you and many others don't quite comprehend what that article
>> is saying. It's all about
>> IE going beyond the standards. If IE adhered to the current CSS
>> standards, they'd be back in the
>> fuckin stone age with Nutscrape.

>Then you admit they do not support standards! That was My claim now you
>support it!

The point is that you were trying to say that they don't support standards by implying that they
don't MEET THEM. They *DO* meet most of the standards (just like most all other browsers), the fact
is that they GO BEYOND those standards. With the way you were trying to present your argument you
were trying to imply that they were leaving shit off or something.

>> Those morons can sit around all day and dream up RFCs
>> from now until the cows
>> come home, it doesn't fucking matter. It's a lot like yEnc, sorta just
>> gave the middle finger salute to standards but then, fuck, it's got 30%
>> better compression over MIME, so fuck MIME, fuck the "standards", if they
>> can't keep up with demand then they're as useless as the abhorrent
>> fuckwitted NON browsers that you hapless little snits are so keen on
>> slurping up the ass.
>>
>> Oh BTW, my favorite part of the article you posted:
>>
>> "despite routine estimates that IE accounts for more than 90 percent of
>> the market."

>So? You have done nothing but support the claim that I made! MS does not
>suopport standards.

They support standards fool, but they also go beyond those standards. If it's standard practice to
bring a flashlight when you go exploring in a cave it's not violating that standard to bring a
canteen of water along WITH the flashlight, that's called NOT BEING A DUMBASS. Now if they brought
the canteen IN PLACE OF the flashlight, yeah, that would be not following standards. Do you see
child? Really, this isn't that hard of a concept to grasp.

>> Do you even HAVE a website, Ralph? *snicker*

I'm guessing not, huh?

--

Onideus Mad Hatter
mhm ¹ x ¹
http://www.backwater-productions.net

Onideus Mad Hatter

Jun 19, 2004, 11:39:30 PM6/19/04

Yes, you make sure you have your blinders on nice and tight you stupid fucking imbecile. Isn't it
great that we now have programs to think for the stupid? Johnny boi doesn't have to trouble his
dumbass with accidentally reading something that he finds offensive! ^_^

Onideus Mad Hatter

Jun 19, 2004, 11:41:26 PM6/19/04

>You are receiving this inane autoresponse be<SLAP>

If you're going to imitate a bot, at least try and do a better job of it. I mean, come on, even a
fucking BOT has more personality than you.

Onideus Mad Hatter

Jun 19, 2004, 11:46:24 PM6/19/04
On Sat, 19 Jun 2004 22:55:22 GMT, "John A. Bailo" <jab...@earthlink.net> wrote:

>> I already slapped you real hard with two things that IE can
>> do that Netscape can't do, so obviously IE's CSS support is better than
>> Netscape and possibly other browsers.

>Not CSS, but DHTML -- only because m$ plays games with its DOM. For
>example, allows unclosed FORM elements in html. THat is very bad syntax.

...I'm sorry, "bad" in what way? I mean, okay it might fuck up a non IE browser, but who cares?
90% of the rest of the Internet, the Internet that actually MATTERS, it'll be just peachy.

>> I think that you and many others don't quite comprehend what that article
>> is saying. It's all about
>> IE going beyond the standards.

>Going /beyond/ standards is breaking standards.

No, it really isn't actually. You can't break something if it didn't even fucking exist in the
first place you moron.

>Allowing <FORM> without </FORM> to process GET/POST is extremely foolish and causes numerous
>errors.

Really like what? And is this only on non IE browsers cause uh, well who cares, you morons only
account for less than 10% of the web populous. The lot of you tards are like a group of spastic
inbred Mexican trailer trash whose demanding that the entire state of California learn to speak your
language cause you're too much of a fucking dumbass to learn the one that EVERYBODY ELSE is already
using.

Jerry McBride

Jun 19, 2004, 11:43:00 AM6/19/04
RAMCable wrote:

> "Walkaway Renouf" <walk...@anon.com> wrote in message
>> in...@latinmail.com wrote:
>> [useful info about Firefox snipped]
>>
> <SNIP>
>> Having noted the '.asp' suffixes on the pages, I decided to try Windows.
>> I rebooted my one remaining dual-boot machine into XP. Just to be sure,
>> I tried Firefox on that box - still no good. That meant I had to use IE.
>
> This sounds pretty much just like Asetek's site as well. When one would
> try to access the site using any other than IE, it would replace it with
> the HTTP 500.100 - Internal Server Error messege. You can only access it
> using IE or using Opera making it identify itself as IE. I posted on their
> forums
> saying about this and this is all they had to say, "Easy folks We have a
> CMS system from another vendor. This system does not support these
> browsers. Sad but true...." Figures....
>
> www.asetek.com
>
> RAMCable

Yeah, I just left asetek.com and it's just as you said... A terrible
situtation at best. I emailed them and basicly said, "You won't get m y
money until my linux firefox can display your webpages".

It's crazy.

Registered Linux User Number 185956
FSF Associate Member number 2340 since 05/20/2004
Buy an Xbox for $149.00, run linux on it and Microsoft loses $150.00!
11:38am up 60 days, 14:20, 6 users, load average: 0.24, 0.15, 0.10

Jeff Relf

Jun 20, 2004, 12:16:05 AM6/20/04
Hi Onideus Mad Hatter,

You joked,

" IE supports CSS MUCH better than
ANY mozilla based browser. "

Spoken as one obviously writes HTML but never reads it.

IE sucks shit, stinky shit too.

Only FireFox lets me override the GUI And web pages
using UserChrome.CSS and UserContent.CSS .
Ie's " Accessibility " CSS
that doesn't have anywhere near the power.

Besides 1. Making Flash animations click to play,
2. A toolbar checkbox to toggle images on and off,
3. A good pop-up blocker.
4. A context menu ( and toolbar ) to easily zoom images,
5. Well implemented tabbing ( tons of options ), etc. ...

I've also set up FireFox to always use one font,
Lucida Console ( monospaced ), and at only one size.
I also have it override all the colors, etc. .
Both in the GUI and the actual web pages themselves.

I won't use anything that doesn't have a black background.

It gets the line spacing right and everything.
It works great ... Internet Explorer could never do that.

My UserChrome.CSS file ( for the GUI ):
@namespace url("http://www.mozilla.org/keymaster/gatekeeper/there.is.only.xul");

* { font-family: monospace !important;
font-size: 100% !important;
line-height: 150% !important;
color: yellow !important; background: black !important;
font-weight: normal !important; }

bookmarks-toolbar-overflow-items, #overflow-padder
{ background: none !important; }
toolbarbutton-text
{ background: rgb( 66, 66, 0 ) !important; }

tab[selected="true"] * { color: red !important; }

menuitem[label="Send Page..."], #context-viewbgimage,
.bookmark-item > .toolbarbutton-icon,
.bookmark-item > .menu-iconic-left, .tab-icon
{ display: none !important; }

#search-container
{ max-width: 10em !important;
-moz-box-flex: 1000 !important; }

---------------------------
My UserContent.CSS file:
* { font-family: monospace !important;
font-size: 100% !important;
line-height: 150% !important;
color: yellow !important;
background: black !important;
font-weight: normal !important; }

input *, textarea * {
background: rgb( 0, 66, 0 ) !important;
margin: -3px !important; }

b, i, p, pre, .highlight, a:active,
h1, h2, h3, h4 , h5, h6, table
{ color: cyan !important; }

a:link { color: rgb( 0, 255, 0 ) !important; }
a:visited { color: red !important; }

blink { text-decoration: none ! important; }
marquee { -moz-binding: none ! important; }

:link, :visited { text-decoration: none ! important; }
:link:hover, :visited:hover {
text-decoration: underline ! important; }

:link img { -moz-outline: 1px solid blue !important; }
:visited img { -moz-outline: 1px dashed purple !important; }
:focus img { -moz-outline: 2px dotted invert !important; }
:active img { -moz-outline: 1px solid red !important; }

html, body, frameset { border-right: 0 !important }

p, blockquote { max-width: 25em !important; }

:focus * { color: red !important;
background: rgb( 66, 0, 0 ) !important;
-moz-outline: none !important; }

:focus img { -moz-outline: 3px solid invert !important; }

i, em { font-style: inherit !important; }
em { color: cyan !important; }

a[name]:before { content: "[#" attr(name) "] "; }
a[name] { border: 1px solid #ddd; }

/* highlight links which would pop up a new window: */
:link:hover[target="_blank"],:visited:hover[target="_blank"],
:link:hover[target="_new"],:visited:hover[target="_new"]
{ background: gray !important; }

/* flashblock by Ted Mielczarek: Flash: */
object[classid$=":D27CDB6E-AE6D-11cf-96B8-444553540000"],
object[codebase*="swflash.cab"],
/* embed[type="application/x-shockwave-flash"],
embed[src*=".swf"], object[src*=".swf"], */
object[type="application/x-shockwave-flash"]
/* { -moz-binding: url("chrome://flashblock/content/flash.xml#obj"); } */
{ -moz-binding:
url("http://www.cs.hmc.edu/~jruderma/clickToView.xml#ctv");
}

/* Director: */
object[classid$=":166B1BCA-3F9C-11CF-8075-444553540000"],
object[codebase*="sw.cab"],
/* embed[type="application/x-director"],
embed[src*=".dcr"], object[src*=".dcr"], */
object[type="application/x-director"]
{ -moz-binding:
url("chrome://flashblock/content/director.xml#obj"); }

Onideus Mad Hatter

Jun 20, 2004, 2:16:21 AM6/20/04
On 20 Jun 2004 04:16:05 GMT, Jeff Relf <Jeff_Relf_@_NCPlus.NET.Invalid> wrote:

>Hi Onideus Mad Hatter,
>
>You joked,
>" IE supports CSS MUCH better than
> ANY mozilla based browser. "
>
>Spoken as one obviously writes HTML but never reads it.
>
>IE sucks shit, stinky shit too.

Uh huh, I hope this isn't the full extent of your "argument" or I'm gonna be REALLY disappointed.

>Only FireFox lets me override the GUI And web pages
> using UserChrome.CSS and UserContent.CSS .
> Ie's " Accessibility " CSS
> that doesn't have anywhere near the power.

I thought we were talking about web design, what the hell are you babbling about?

>Besides 1. Making Flash animations click to play,
> 2. A toolbar checkbox to toggle images on and off,
> 3. A good pop-up blocker.
> 4. A context menu ( and toolbar ) to easily zoom images,
> 5. Well implemented tabbing ( tons of options ), etc. ...

None of that has ANYTHING to do with WEBSITE DESIGN, but uh, well I'll humor you anyway.

1, WHY would you NOT want Flash animations to play automatically? Are you scared of them? Do they
frighten you like evil lawn gnomes in a spooky old garden? I don't get it.

2. WHY would you want to toggle images on and off? I guess maybe if you're some kind of pervert and
tryin to look at porn whist at work or something that might be kinda handy, otherwise I'm not seeing
the point. And uh, you can turn off and on images pretty easily in IE anyway. *shrugs*

3. There are a great many third party pop up blockers that do a FAR better job than ANY web browser
based bullshit blocker I've ever seen. Are you claiming that Foxfire is better than all those third
party blockers? Not that popups are even a problem for me, although I've mastered the whole "right
click and close" routine on the taskbar.

4. Um...IE has had that for quite some time now...although I personally find it annoying and shut
the lil bastard off.

5. Yes, tabbing...for stupid fucking morons who haven't quite figured out what that lil bar down at
the bottom of their screen is. You know, the one right there in the middle, between the START
button and the clock...yeah...figure it out, Dumbass.

> I've also set up FireFox to always use one font,
> Lucida Console ( monospaced ), and at only one size.
> I also have it override all the colors, etc. .
> Both in the GUI and the actual web pages themselves.

How on EARTH would that be a good idea? Don't you comprehend that many site designs rely on a
specific font in order to look correct? By breaking the font they intended the site to be seen with
it'll probably make the whole site look completely out of whack.

> I won't use anything that doesn't have a black background.

Yes, black backgrounds, like that doesn't SCREAM 1996 porn site.

> It gets the line spacing right and everything.
> It works great ... Internet Explorer could never do that.

I don't understand, what does the background COLOR have to do with ANYTHING regarding the "line
spacing"... o_O

And WTF do you mean by "line spacing"? You know they got these things now called "layers"...they're
gonna be BIG, really, check it out:
http://www.backwater-productions.net/care-bears/_fanfic/index.html

In case anyone hasn't noticed I use my Care Bear site as a kind of secret Area 51 testing ground for
experimenting with HTML. Check out one of the first three chapters, do you like the modified scroll
bars, pretty stylistic if I do say so myself...oh yeah it won't work in Nutscrape, not sure about
any of the other "nonconformist" browsers.

>My UserChrome.CSS file ( for the GUI ):
>@namespace url("http://www.mozilla.org/keymaster/gatekeeper/there.is.only.xul");
>
>* { font-family: monospace !important;

<snip>

Wow, so you can alter the Foxfire interface and behavior using CSS?

...woo I guess...*shrugs*...seems more like a security flaw waiting to happen though if you ask me.

Ralph

Jun 20, 2004, 2:43:35 AM6/20/04
Onideus Mad Hatter wrote:

> On Sat, 19 Jun 2004 22:45:38 GMT, Ralph <not...@doing.com> wrote:
>
>>> Funny, you must not have actually even READ that article. It is
>>> interesting to note that they drone on and on and on and fucking ON
>>> about how IE SUPPOSEDLY doesn't adhere to "CSS standards"...and yet
>>> they NEVER, not in that WHOLE article SPECIFICALLY say WHAT they're not
>>> adhering to. I already slapped you real hard with two things that IE
>>> can do that Netscape can't do, so obviously IE's CSS support is better
>>> than Netscape and possibly other browsers.
>
>>You can not even post that much! Just YOUR opinion!
>
> I'm sorry, did you like stop speaking English or did your brain just
> suddenly catch fire? What the hell are you talking about?

Your inability to support your claims. Simple enough, guess you don't get
it.

>>> I think that you and many others don't quite comprehend what that
>>> article
>>> is saying. It's all about
>>> IE going beyond the standards. If IE adhered to the current CSS
>>> standards, they'd be back in the
>>> fuckin stone age with Nutscrape.
>
>>Then you admit they do not support standards! That was My claim now you
>>support it!
>
> The point is that you were trying to say that they don't support standards
> by implying that they
> don't MEET THEM. They *DO* meet most of the standards (just like most all
> other browsers), the fact
> is that they GO BEYOND those standards. With the way you were trying to
> present your argument you were trying to imply that they were leaving shit
> off or something.

Wow, talk about nonsenses! Still, were is ANYTHING that backs up your
claim??? I have posted evidence that developers are not happy with MS
standards support, where is ANYTHING that backs up your claims????
Nonexistant!

>>> Those morons can sit around all day and dream up RFCs
>>> from now until the cows
>>> come home, it doesn't fucking matter. It's a lot like yEnc, sorta just
>>> gave the middle finger salute to standards but then, fuck, it's got 30%
>>> better compression over MIME, so fuck MIME, fuck the "standards", if
>>> they can't keep up with demand then they're as useless as the abhorrent
>>> fuckwitted NON browsers that you hapless little snits are so keen on
>>> slurping up the ass.
>>>
>>> Oh BTW, my favorite part of the article you posted:
>>>
>>> "despite routine estimates that IE accounts for more than 90 percent of
>>> the market."
>
>>So? You have done nothing but support the claim that I made! MS does not
>>suopport standards.
>
> They support standards fool, but they also go beyond those standards.

PROOF? Developers disagree with you:

http://news.com.com/2100-1032-5088642.html

Why should I take YOUR word over theirs?

> If
> it's standard practice to bring a flashlight when you go exploring in a
> cave it's not violating that standard to bring a
> canteen of water along WITH the flashlight, that's called NOT BEING A
> DUMBASS.

Ahhh, the last resort of a person that can not back up his claims, resort to
insulting. Figures.

> Now if they brought
> the canteen IN PLACE OF the flashlight, yeah, that would be not following
> standards. Do you see
> child? Really, this isn't that hard of a concept to grasp.

But it seems to be a hard one to support! Still NOTHING but rants that
developers disagree with!

http://news.com.com/2100-1032-5088642.html

>>> Do you even HAVE a website, Ralph? *snicker*

> I'm guessing not, huh?

Still does not back up your claims. Why is it you can not back up your
claims? Developers disagree with you:

http://news.com.com/2100-1032-5088642.html

All your cussing and insults do nothing to chang the fact that you can not
seem to back up your claims!!!!!

> --
>
> Onideus Mad Hatter

Norwegian Formula

Jun 20, 2004, 4:42:01 AM6/20/04

Interpretation: You bet I'm pissed off! I'll...I'll...I'll kick your ass!
I'll show everyone in here just how much of a real billy badass I am and I'll
make you all cry...and not from laughing so hard at my idiocy...I mean my
whining...I mean...oh never mind, I've fucked up enough as it is.
--
Linux 2.4.20-4GB-athlon
3:38am up 9 days 7:02, 2 users, load average: 0.00, 0.03, 0.07

Onideus Mad Hatter

Jun 20, 2004, 5:21:33 AM6/20/04

How could I be pissed off...I won...okay that is a lil irksome I was hoping for at LEAST one or two
counter arguments...oh well, can't expect much from those linux humping morons I guess.

>I'll...I'll...I'll kick your ass!
>I'll show everyone in here just how much of a real billy badass I am and I'll
>make you all cry...and not from laughing so hard at my idiocy...I mean my
>whining...I mean...oh never mind, I've fucked up enough as it is.

*Hatter ponders the stability of his relationship with Supernews if he suddenly started relentlessly
attacking another newsgroup*

...they weren't *that* mad when I nearly obliterated that diet newsgroup...hrmmm...maybe I should
get myself a new hobby, maybe it should be comp.os.linux.advocacy

That is your "home froup" isn't it, child? I did a quick search in google, the vast majority of
your posts are coming out of there. `, )

Of course it's only fun if the rest of the group is as inane and fuckwitted as you apparently are.
Are they just breeding them REALLY stupid over there or are you an exception?

And don't get me wrong or anything, it's not that I don't like you necesarily, it's just when my
abilities come into question, I have a rather curious wanton urge to prove the impact of my presence
upon a group I feel is filled with too many stupid people to have the right to exist anymore on
Usenet in a coherent and purposeful manner...

Norwegian Formula

Jun 20, 2004, 5:49:56 AM6/20/04
to use, wrote:

> --
>
> On Sat, 19 Jun 2004 21:09:56 GMT, John <nos...@127.0.0.1> wrote:
>
>>Two suggestions:
>>
>> 1. Quit using FrontPage to design your pages
>
> Free cl00, Dipshit, the only two programs I use to make websites are Notepad
> and Paint Shop.

No wonder...you're still learning to just type.

>> 2. Learn to code using accepted standards (http://www.w3.org/)
>> (Or, do you not know how to write HTML/XML code?)
>
> Yes, let's all be ignorant fucking monkeys and follow the every whim of the
> W3C, despite the fact that they're pretty much full of shit half the time.

Interpretation: I'm a spoiled ass brat, my mommy and daddy said I can do
whatever I want, so nyah! Don't *ever* ask me to put up proof of anything I say
either!

> Good things come from ignoring standards, just look at yEnc for a perfect
> example, 30% better compression over MIME last I checked.
>
>>Also, be ready to re-write your pages when SP2 comes out.
>>(http://tinyurl.com/yraar)
>
> I won't need to, in fact I like a lot of the new features on that link you
> gave, especially the part regarding popups.
>
>>> To me browsers are like being right and left handed. If you're left
>>> handed, using a left handed mozilla based browser is probably better, but
>>> if you're right handed, using a right handed browser
>>> like IE is the way to go...and statistically speaking, there are far more
>>> righties than lefties. I think every web designer tends to favor one
>>> particular browser over all others when they're coding, for me it's IE,
>>> simply because it never gives me any design formatting problems.
>
>>No, browsers either comply with accepted standards or they don't. (Guess
>>which browser doesn't. And, no, it's not the one with the spinning globe
>>and "e".)
>
> What was that? What did your dumbass just say? Tell Sunshine, which browser
> SPECIFICALLY are you
> referring to that you think conforms to ALL of the W3Cs "standards"? Come
> on, Bitch, don't
> hesitate now, I'm about to make you look REALLY stupid! Oh and uh...I'm
> REALLY going to enjoy it. `, )

Interpretation: I have no clue how to answer that, so I'll act like billy
badass again and pitch a fit...my mommy and daddy said I could!

>>FWIW, IE is about as functional as your newsreader. (Hint: Set your lines
>>to wrap at 76 characters.)
>
> My news reader has a default line setting of 76, I purposefully altered
> it...no real particular
> reason other than give people like you something to bitch about.

Interpretation: See...I do things how *I* want to...standards and anything
else be damned! In other words, I'm a real fuck up, but have my mommy and daddy
to say it's okay and make me feel better about it.

> Coincidentally it looks just fine
> on my end...of course I'm using a 17 inch monitor and a res of 1024x768.

Interpretation: Mommy and daddy get me whatever I want, and they say I can
pretend to be a braggart of some kind if I think I can get away with it or if I
think it actually means anything.

> Maybe you should upgrade? Or maybe I should REALLY give you something to bitch
> about and start putting a .sig delimiter at the
> very top of each post I make. He, he, he...your God do I love being evil.

Interpretation: My daddy's got more money than your daddy, nyah! I'll show
all you people what it takes to be a real idiot and have the world plonk me. So
what if I'll be replying to myself from then on...at least I'll still have a 17
inch monitor! So there! Nyah!

> http://www.backwater-productions.net

BWAHAAHAHAAAHAHA!

<http://tinyurl.com/ys3pe>

<http://tinyurl.com/2gwun>

Those just from your 'Products' page! LMAO! There's hardly anything to the
page, and yet you had to show somebody you can make frames with scroll bars!?
ROFLMAO!
You're right...fuck standards. Why have them when you can fuck things up so
easily all by yourself anyway. LMAO! Hopefully your mommy and daddy didn't pay
some college somewhere to teach you your webpage making skills, because if they
did, they should be suing the school for incompetence, or slapping your happy
ass around for wasting their money! Hell boy, you offer 'anime music video(s)'
for downloads!? PMSL!
For fucks sake, if some poor slob had only a text only browser or was stuck at
some job where that's all s/he could use, they'd get absolutely *nothing* from
your site. LMAO!
You have my permission to rant and rave and cry and stomp your feet and even
curse and scream now.
--
Linux 2.4.20-4GB-athlon
3:53am up 9 days 7:17, 2 users, load average: 0.00, 0.01, 0.02

Onideus Mad Hatter

Jun 20, 2004, 12:28:56 PM6/20/04
On Sun, 20 Jun 2004 06:43:35 GMT, Ralph <not...@doing.com> wrote:

>> I'm sorry, did you like stop speaking English or did your brain just
>> suddenly catch fire? What the hell are you talking about?

>Your inability to support your claims. Simple enough, guess you don't get
>it.

Wow, you're just like...completely out of it, aren't you Sunshine? Free cl00, *I* supported my
claims with actual hard facts...you *tried* to "support" your claims by posting a link to some
backward article that couldn't even sum up the intelligence to specifically say WHAT they were doing
to "break standards". It's sorta like your dumbass can go around and claim that the devil doesn't
exist and your BEST proof is linking to an article where some other screwball says, "The devil
doesn't exist!", but the thing of it is, Halfass, neither you NOR the article you posted a link to
actually PROVES anything...other than the fact that maybe stupidity is spreading.

>> The point is that you were trying to say that they don't support standards
>> by implying that they
>> don't MEET THEM. They *DO* meet most of the standards (just like most all
>> other browsers), the fact
>> is that they GO BEYOND those standards. With the way you were trying to
>> present your argument you were trying to imply that they were leaving shit
>> off or something.

>Wow, talk about nonsenses! Still, were is ANYTHING that backs up your
>claim??? I have posted evidence that developers are not happy with MS
>standards support, where is ANYTHING that backs up your claims????
>Nonexistant!

Oh so now you're claiming that other browsers BESIDES IE support CSS shadow tags and scroll bar
color alterations? I've already provided TWO examples worth of proof already you Ritalin deficient
retard. Now unless you can actually counter one of those two examples with something other than a
shit rate nonsense article that doesn't prove jack fucking shit other than you can't read very
well...yeah...YOU LOSE!

>> They support standards fool, but they also go beyond those standards.

>PROOF? Developers disagree with you:
>
>http://news.com.com/2100-1032-5088642.html
>
>Why should I take YOUR word over theirs?

Gee maybe cause I've actually been able to provide EXAMPLES of CSS support that IE offers that other
browsers don't? Tell us all, Halfass, just how many REAL EXAMPLES does that article give regarding
IE's supposed not adhering to standards? I mean, WTF, Junior, do you just slurp up every piece of
crap you find on CNet and automatically think it's the fucking gospel without firing up even ONE
brain cell? You're a sheeple! YOU DON'T FUCKING THINK, JUNIOR!

>> If
>> it's standard practice to bring a flashlight when you go exploring in a
>> cave it's not violating that standard to bring a
>> canteen of water along WITH the flashlight, that's called NOT BEING A
>> DUMBASS.

>Ahhh, the last resort of a person that can not back up his claims, resort to
>insulting. Figures.

You insult yourself far better than I could EVER dream of, child.

>> Now if they brought
>> the canteen IN PLACE OF the flashlight, yeah, that would be not following
>> standards. Do you see
>> child? Really, this isn't that hard of a concept to grasp.

>But it seems to be a hard one to support! Still NOTHING but rants that
>developers disagree with!
>
>http://news.com.com/2100-1032-5088642.html

And just who are these magical "developers" you're babbling on about? I mean, hrmmm, let's all tap
our fat fuckin heads and go THINK THINK, THINK THINK! That article claims that developers say that
IE isn't adhering to standards...and yet they don't SPECIFICALLY say WHICH "developers" are actually
saying that NOR do they say SPECIFICALLY what supposed "standards" they're not following. Hell it
doesn't even give a VAGUE HINT as to who or what those "standards" might be. Your article is even
more full of shit than you are, junior. Your dumbass is all like, "OMG WTF I RED IT ONLINE SO ITS
GOTS TO BE TROO!!1!" You're the kind of backward thinking, online trailer trash, wannabe fucktard
that goes to like bonsaikitten and then starts a fuckin e-mail writing campaign to "stop the abuse",
cause you're too gut wrenchingly STUPID to figure out that it's bullshit.

>> I'm guessing not, huh?

>Still does not back up your claims.

I already backed up my claim, Halfass, I was just adding insult to injury.

>Why is it you can not back up your
>claims?

Why is you so God damn stupid not be able comprehend my examples that proof my claim, Retardo?

Sorry for the poor English, folks, I figured maybe if I started talking like the lil goober he might
suddenly get a fucking cl00 or something.

>Developers disagree with you:
>
>http://news.com.com/2100-1032-5088642.html

Magical evil lawn gnomes disagree with you.

>All your cussing and insults do nothing to chang the fact that you can not
>seem to back up your claims!!!!!

That's "cannot" Junior, and I've backed up MY claims just fine, you're the one whose last line of
defense is some failing article that makes Faux News look like a fucking GOD of journalism.

--

Onideus Mad Hatter
mhm ¹ x ¹
http://www.backwater-productions.net

Ralph

Jun 20, 2004, 1:01:24 PM6/20/04
Onideus Mad Hatter wrote:

> Wow, you're just like...completely out of it, aren't you Sunshine?  Free
> cl00, *I* supported my claims with actual hard facts..

You only made claims!!! I see no link supporting your claims. No support, no
facts. Developers disagree with you. Why would I believe you over them?

Onideus Mad Hatter

Jun 20, 2004, 1:04:54 PM6/20/04
On Sun, 20 Jun 2004 04:49:56 -0500, Norwegian Formula <R...@bastards.com> wrote:

>>> 1. Quit using FrontPage to design your pages

>> Free cl00, Dipshit, the only two programs I use to make websites are Notepad
>> and Paint Shop.

> No wonder...you're still learning to just type.

Duh huh huh...boy that was SURE funny! Apparently Norwegians have a very simplistic, almost
retarded based sense of humor. Just how fucking inbred ARE the Norwegians these days?

>>> 2. Learn to code using accepted standards (http://www.w3.org/)
>>> (Or, do you not know how to write HTML/XML code?)

>> Yes, let's all be ignorant fucking monkeys and follow the every whim of the
>> W3C, despite the fact that they're pretty much full of shit half the time.

> Interpretation: I'm a spoiled ass brat, my mommy and daddy said I can do
>whatever I want, so nyah! Don't *ever* ask me to put up proof of anything I say
>either!

Who asked you to translate my posts into the language of delusional stupid? And BTW that lil stint
was more of my personal opinion, I have no want or need to "back it up" at this time (although I
believe in the past I have on several occasions).

>>>No, browsers either comply with accepted standards or they don't. (Guess
>>>which browser doesn't. And, no, it's not the one with the spinning globe
>>>and "e".)

>> What was that? What did your dumbass just say? Tell Sunshine, which browser
>> SPECIFICALLY are you
>> referring to that you think conforms to ALL of the W3Cs "standards"? Come
>> on, Bitch, don't
>> hesitate now, I'm about to make you look REALLY stupid! Oh and uh...I'm
>> REALLY going to enjoy it. `, )

> Interpretation: I have no clue how to answer that, so I'll act like billy
>badass again and pitch a fit...my mommy and daddy said I could!

A lovely backpedal on Johnyboi's behalf. I bet Johnboi is REALLY happy that he has a retarded
Norwegian like you to think of lame, tail chasing comebacks for him....still, I was sorta hoping one
of you might actually be stupid enough to stick with the original claim...which was that non IE
browsers follow W3C standards EXACTLY...cause ya know, then I was gonna start posting examples
like...oh this: http://www.opera.com/docs/specs/?session=

Opera version 7 supports HTML 4.01 with these exceptions:

The alink property of the body element is not supported
Event attributes are not supported for the option element
The col width attribute does not support multilengths
The table cell attributes char and charoff are not supported.
The lang attribute is not supported.
Support for the table attributes frame and rules were added in version 7.1. The equivalent CSS
border properties are supported for all versions.
Support for the bidirectional override element bdo and the dir attribute was added with version 7.2.

^_^

Oh yeah, that's following "standards" alright. I win, you lose...but then, what else is new?

>>>FWIW, IE is about as functional as your newsreader. (Hint: Set your lines
>>>to wrap at 76 characters.)

>> My news reader has a default line setting of 76, I purposefully altered
>> it...no real particular
>> reason other than give people like you something to bitch about.

> Interpretation: See...I do things how *I* want to...

...yeah pretty much. But then, I fucking THINK, so I can.

>standards and anything else be damned!

Isn't the hypocrisy of these tards just AMAZING? I mean they babble on and on and fucking ON about
how "standards" are so important, how "standards" make the world go round...and yet they're the ones
who are support NON STANDARD BROWSERS. I mean, even in that one article that you MORONS posted in
your defense is CLEARLY states that Internet Explorer is in use by NINETY PERCENT of the web
populous. Now last I checked, that figure would uh, sorta make Internet Explorer the de facto
STANDARD web browser, now wouldn't it? Oh, oh, backpedal now...and hey, do a REALLY shitty job of
it too, retard. `, )

> In other words, I'm a real fuck up, but have my mommy and daddy
>to say it's okay and make me feel better about it.

You seem awfully fixated on my "mommy and daddy", what did you grow up in an orphanage and you're
using my posts to relieve pent up frustration and anger? Are you a repressed Norwegian tweenage
angsty goth? Hrmmm? Would you like to tell that mean 'ol Mad Hatter about it? Come on, Sunshine,
tell us all about how you're REALLY feeling.

>> Coincidentally it looks just fine
>> on my end...of course I'm using a 17 inch monitor and a res of 1024x768.

> Interpretation: Mommy and daddy get me whatever I want, and they say I can
>pretend to be a braggart of some kind if I think I can get away with it or if I
>think it actually means anything.

Actually I found my monitor sitting out beside a garbage can. The brightness control was broken, so
I fixed it and VIOLA, Hatter has a new monitor! I stopped relying on my parents a LONG time ago,
Little One, but then, you're obviously still in high school so I don't imagine you have any
understanding of what that's actually like.

>> Maybe you should upgrade? Or maybe I should REALLY give you something to bitch
>> about and start putting a .sig delimiter at the
>> very top of each post I make. He, he, he...your God do I love being evil.

> Interpretation: My daddy's got more money than your daddy, nyah! I'll show
>all you people what it takes to be a real idiot and have the world plonk me.

Plonk me, eh? *snicker* You must not frequent many binary groups. ^_^

>So what if I'll be replying to myself from then on...at least I'll still have a 17
>inch monitor! So there! Nyah!

Yes, cause gosh knows I'm in SUCH short supply of replies from dribbling little clusterfucks like
yourself. OH NO, PLEASE, whatever you do, don't stop reading my post and SHUTTING THE FUCK UP,
cause GOSH, what a bother THAT would be...*snicker*...see, everything goes better with sarcasm.

>> http://www.backwater-productions.net
>
> BWAHAAHAHAAAHAHA!
>
> <http://tinyurl.com/ys3pe>
>
> <http://tinyurl.com/2gwun>
>
> Those just from your 'Products' page! LMAO!

OMG WTF ROFLCOPTER!

*checks the sites in IE and in Netscape*

Hrmmm, well for some reason they seem to display just fine, I guess the W3C is full of shit. Hey,
you just proved my point! Thanks, Retardo! ^_^

>There's hardly anything to the page, and yet you had to show somebody you can make frames with scroll bars!?
>ROFLMAO!

Wow, I had no idea that frames with scroll bars was so...amusing...I guess it's a "Norwegian" thing.
*shrugs*

> You're right...fuck standards. Why have them when you can fuck things up so
>easily all by yourself anyway.

You ignore standards by not using and supporting Internet Explorer. Even further, my sites display
perfectly in Internet Explorer despite the HUGE list of "errors" found by the W3C...so uh, I guess
that sorta proves just how full of shit the W3C is, doesn't it? I mean if the "standards" set by
the W3C were *SO* important...how come people can view them just fine?

>LMAO!

OMG WTF LOLLERSKATES!!1!

Doesn't take much to entertain a retarded Norwegian I guess.

>Hopefully your mommy and daddy didn't pay
>some college somewhere to teach you your webpage making skills, because if they
>did, they should be suing the school for incompetence, or slapping your happy
>ass around for wasting their money!

Junior is all like, "BLAH BLAH MOMMY AND DADDY BLAH BLAH BLAH EXCLAMATION POINT!"

>Hell boy, you offer 'anime music video(s)' for downloads!? PMSL!

And what's wrong with my AMVs, Sunshine? Other than the fact that you probably don't even KNOW what
AMVs are. I know you didn't actually WATCH any of them, cause let's face it, you're too fuckin
retarded to even KNOW how to instal an MPEG-2 codec on your system.

> For fucks sake, if some poor slob had only a text only browser or was stuck at
>some job where that's all s/he could use, they'd get absolutely *nothing* from
>your site. LMAO!

...and that's a bad thing? Apparently this retards idea of a perfect site is just a couple
paragraphs of text...or maybe that's all his bullshit "standards" will allow before it starts
popping up with errors. `, )

Onideus Mad Hatter

Jun 20, 2004, 1:15:11 PM6/20/04
On Sun, 20 Jun 2004 17:01:24 GMT, Ralph <not...@doing.com> wrote:

>Onideus Mad Hatter wrote:
>
>> Wow, you're just like...completely out of it, aren't you Sunshine?  Free
>> cl00, *I* supported my claims with actual hard facts..
>
>You only made claims!!! I see no link supporting your claims. No support, no
>facts.

Apparently your dumbass just isn't gonna get it without a visual, huh? Here ya go, Retard:
http://www.backwater-productions.net/care-bears/_updates/index.html

Check that out with IE, oh look, you can read the text cause it has a black shadow behind it.

Now fire it up in Nutscrape...hrmmm....no shadow? Yeah, that's cause it doesn't support CSS shadow
tags, you fuckin dolt.

Or even further:

http://www.backwater-productions.net

Check that out with IE, oh look, the scroll bars are all a pretty blue color!

Now fire it up in Nutscrape...hrmmm...just that wonderful Nutscrape "default grey". Yeah, that's
cuase it doesn't support CSS scrollbar alterations.

Hrmmm, YOU LOSE! ^_^

Oh and I also forgot to mention the curosr altertaions. Nutscrape doesn't support CSS cursor
alterations outside of the default OS included ones (although even with those I believe it's
limited).

>Developers disagree with you.

Really, which ones? I mean, you disagree with me, but you're no a developer so uh...well who
EXACTLY are you refering to? Do you even know? I mean it's not like that retarded article you
found that I skull fucked you with says who these magical "developers" are...I guess they only exist
in your imagination, huh Spittles?

>Why would I believe you over them?

Gee, I wonder fuckin why...hrmmm...why don't you go and run your retarded self head first into a
wall and see if it doesn't start clickin for ya, Trainable.

Robert Newson

Jun 20, 2004, 2:35:37 PM6/20/04
Onideus Mad Hatter wrote:

> On Sun, 20 Jun 2004 17:01:24 GMT, Ralph <not...@doing.com> wrote:
>
>>Onideus Mad Hatter wrote:
>>
>>>Wow, you're just like...completely out of it, aren't you Sunshine? Free
>>>cl00, *I* supported my claims with actual hard facts..
>>>
>>You only made claims!!! I see no link supporting your claims. No support, no
>>facts.
>
> Apparently your dumbass just isn't gonna get it without a visual, huh? Here ya go, Retard:
> http://www.backwater-productions.net/care-bears/_updates/index.html
>
> Check that out with IE, oh look, you can read the text cause it has a black shadow behind it.

> Now fire it up in Nutscrape...hrmmm....no shadow? Yeah, that's cause it doesn't support CSS shadow
> tags, you fuckin dolt.

Is that a css fault, or a broswer specific entry in the css? what exactly
is the "filter shadow" attribute? I'm having difficulty finding it on the
w3 site, perhaps you can enlighten me as to the standard to which it belongs
, ie provide a, dare I say it, link to the standard specs for it.

> Or even further:
>
> http://www.backwater-productions.net
>
> Check that out with IE, oh look, the scroll bars are all a pretty blue color!

> Now fire it up in Nutscrape...hrmmm...just that wonderful Nutscrape "default grey". Yeah, that's
> cuase it doesn't support CSS scrollbar alterations.

What scroll bars? I see none on my screen.

> Hrmmm, YOU LOSE! ^_^

Yep, I lost the scroll bars that weren't necessary

> Oh and I also forgot to mention the curosr altertaions. Nutscrape doesn't support CSS cursor
> alterations outside of the default OS included ones (although even with those I believe it's
> limited).

What's the standard specs for them? A, dare I ask for it, link please

Onideus Mad Hatter

Jun 20, 2004, 2:48:34 PM6/20/04
On Sun, 20 Jun 2004 18:35:37 GMT, Robert Newson <Reap...@bullet3.fsnet.oc.ku> wrote:

>> Now fire it up in Nutscrape...hrmmm....no shadow? Yeah, that's cause it doesn't support CSS shadow
>> tags, you fuckin dolt.

>Is that a css fault, or a broswer specific entry in the css? what exactly
>is the "filter shadow" attribute? I'm having difficulty finding it on the
>w3 site, perhaps you can enlighten me as to the standard to which it belongs
>, ie provide a, dare I say it, link to the standard specs for it.

http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-CSS2/text.html

Scroll about halfway down.

>> Or even further:
>>
>> http://www.backwater-productions.net
>>
>> Check that out with IE, oh look, the scroll bars are all a pretty blue color!
>>
>> Now fire it up in Nutscrape...hrmmm...just that wonderful Nutscrape "default grey". Yeah, that's
>> cuase it doesn't support CSS scrollbar alterations.

>What scroll bars? I see none on my screen.

I guess maybe I should have specified that you need to go into one of the subpages to see them, I
guess I over estimated the intelligence of the people reading my posts again. Cause, you know,
amazingly enough the scroll bars don't actually show up unless, *GASP*, the content doesn't fit on
the screen! Try clicking on Services > Website Design

>> Oh and I also forgot to mention the curosr altertaions. Nutscrape doesn't support CSS cursor
>> alterations outside of the default OS included ones (although even with those I believe it's
>> limited).

>What's the standard specs for them? A, dare I ask for it, link please

http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-CSS2/ui.html#cursor-props

OMG WTF IE supports CSS standards that Nutscrape and other browsers don't. *yawn* I win...again.

Hrmmm...this is getting a bit tiresome, not even an ounce of real opposition.

Norwegian Formula

Jun 20, 2004, 5:00:52 PM6/20/04

> Okay that is a lil irksome I was hoping no one would see how much of an idiot
> I am.

>>I'll...I'll...I'll kick your ass!
>>I'll show everyone in here just how much of a real billy badass I am and I'll
>>make you all cry...and not from laughing so hard at my idiocy...I mean my
>>whining...I mean...oh never mind, I've fucked up enough as it is.
>

> *Hatter ponders the stability of his idiotic threat*
>
> ...they weren't *that* mad when I nearly obliterated that diet I was on,
>telling everyone what a fat-ass loser I was in some diet NG somewhere.

> That is your "home froup" isn't it, child? I did a quick search in google,
> the vast majority of
> your posts are coming out of there.

Interpretation: I know how to use google and I even saw the word 'froup' once
used by a troll, so now I'm using it to show I think I know what's going on! So
there! Nyah!

> Of course it's only fun if the rest of the group is as inane and fuckwitted as
> you apparently are. Are they just breeding them REALLY stupid over there or
> are you an exception?

Interpretation: I couldn't come up with anything more lame than this, so I'll
keep making idle and impotent threats and hope it scares someone in
here...please be gentle with me.

> And don't get me wrong or anything, it's not that I don't like you necesarily,

> it's just when my abilities come into question, I throw a raving fit and
>scream and cry because I'm left impotent to do anything about the truth.

The question isn't about if 'you' like anyone or not, it's about why no one
likes *you*, idiot.
--
Linux 2.4.20-4GB-athlon
3:51pm up 9 days 19:15, 2 users, load average: 0.04, 0.02, 0.00

Norwegian Formula

Jun 20, 2004, 5:06:31 PM6/20/04
Onideus Mad Hatter, after spending 3 minutes figuring out which end of the pen
to use, wrote:

Nothing of importance...again.
--
Linux 2.4.20-4GB-athlon
4:05pm up 9 days 19:29, 2 users, load average: 0.25, 0.07, 0.02

Onideus Mad Hatter

Jun 20, 2004, 9:20:46 PM6/20/04
On Sun, 20 Jun 2004 16:06:31 -0500, Norwegian Formula <R...@bastards.com> wrote:

>Onideus Mad Hatter, after spending 3 minutes figuring out which end of the pen
>to use, wrote:
>
> Nothing of importance...again.

LOL...how pathetic, that last post wasn't even 200 lines and you had to snip and run. What's the
matter, Sunshine, do I need to give you more time to breath between your lames? `, )

He, he, he...it's ever so much fun to fuck with the cl00less of Usenet.

Onideus Mad Whacker

Jun 20, 2004, 9:33:25 PM6/20/04
Onideus Mad Hatter wrote:
> On Sun, 20 Jun 2004 16:06:31 -0500, Norwegian Formula
> <R...@bastards.com> wrote:
>
>> Onideus Mad Hatter, after spending 3 minutes figuring out which end
>> of the pen to use, wrote:
>>
>> Nothing of importance...again.
>
> LOL...how pathetic, that last post wasn't even 200 lines

200 lines?? This is Usenet, fuckball, not a fucking essay contest.
Try to keep your bandwidth-eating drudgery to 10 lines or less if
you expect anyone to take you somewhat seriously.

> He, he, he...

He what, you stuttering fuck? Do you have to stutter even when
you type?

> --
> cl00less of Usenet.

Nice sig. Very descriptive of you. However, the word is
spelled, "clueless".

HTH and HAND

Onideus Mad Hatter

Jun 20, 2004, 9:57:24 PM6/20/04
On Sun, 20 Jun 2004 16:00:52 -0500, Norwegian Formula <R...@bastards.com> wrote:

>> *Hatter ponders the stability of his idiotic threat*
>>
>> ...they weren't *that* mad when I nearly obliterated that diet I was on,
>>telling everyone what a fat-ass loser I was in some diet NG somewhere.
>>
>> That is your "home froup" isn't it, child? I did a quick search in google,
>> the vast majority of
>> your posts are coming out of there.

Woah, post editing, you're not like terminally fucking lame or anything, are ya Sunshine? It's so
nice to know I've verbally beaten your stupid ass so far into the proverbial wall of Usenet that you
have to start editing my posts to suit your FAILING delusions. He, he, he...you won't take long
break, will you? ^_^

Honestly, getting reduced to post editing in under a dozen posts, *snicker*...apparently I'm dealing
with a REAL feather weight here.

> Interpretation: I know how to use google and I even saw the word 'froup' once
>used by a troll, so now I'm using it to show I think I know what's going on! So
>there! Nyah!

This coming from the child who only started posting to Usenet since like...oh a MONTH ago. Who the
fuck do you think you're kidding, Junior? I've been on Usenet since about 1995. Last I checked I
had nearly 100,000 posts archived in Google under my various nymes. He, he, he...you really have no
fucking cl00, do you? Of course my reputation extends even beyond Usenet, I incurred the single
largest thread in the entire history of PoE, smashed that whole stupid lil board so far into the
ground that they tried to ban me and then cut off access so no one could make any more replies in my
GLORIOUS lil thread.

Of course, all that's just fun and games. Not only am I one of the very best trolls, I also possess
a great deal of knowledge in regard to a great many subjects and I am somewhat of an expert on
Internet communities. What I'm trying to say, Child, is that you're so far out of your league
watching your replies is like watching an inbred, one fingered, white supremacist, Webtv newbie
trying to hurt the virtual feelings of the entire left side of Usenet by digging into yer crack and
smearing shit all over the walls as you hop up and down screeching like a howler monkey on a short
chain tied up to post. In case that was too much for you to take in my lil Ritalin deficient,
you're nothing but CHEAP entertainment at this point...might wanna keep that in mind.

>> Of course it's only fun if the rest of the group is as inane and fuckwitted as
>> you apparently are. Are they just breeding them REALLY stupid over there or
>> are you an exception?

> Interpretation: I couldn't come up with anything more lame than this, so I'll
>keep making idle and impotent threats and hope it scares someone in
>here...please be gentle with me.

Threats? Gee that's funny, seems I've already got your fat ugly head right firmly in my grasp oh
brother...right ,right? `, )

>> And don't get me wrong or anything, it's not that I don't like you necesarily,
>> it's just when my abilities come into question, I throw a raving fit and
>>scream and cry because I'm left impotent to do anything about the truth.

> The question isn't about if 'you' like anyone or not, it's about why no one
>likes *you*, idiot.

Awww, are you speaking for all the other sheeple now. Did you morons get together, pass around the
"group brain" and decide you're not gonna invite me to prom this year? Tsch, gosh I'm *SO* hurt!

And I REALLY wanted to be friends with all the losers over in comp.os.linux.advocacy, they're like
*SO* lame and everything...WOW...you fags are just that cool, REALLY.

Onideus Mad Whacker

Jun 20, 2004, 10:06:42 PM6/20/04
Onideus Mad Hatter wrote:
> On Sun, 20 Jun 2004 16:00:52 -0500, Norwegian Formula
> <R...@bastards.com> wrote:
>
>>> *Hatter ponders the stability of his idiotic threat*
>>>
>>> ...they weren't *that* mad when I nearly obliterated that diet I
>>> was on, telling everyone what a fat-ass loser I was in some diet NG
>>> somewhere.
>>>
>>> That is your "home froup" isn't it, child? I did a quick search in
>>> google, the vast majority of
>>> your posts are coming out of there.
>
> Woah, post editing,

Whoah! Punctuation overkill. You're not like terminally fucking
illiterate, are you, moron?

> are ya Sunshine?

Are you gay? That's the umpteenth time you've refered to another
male as "Sunshine". He must have really caused that twinkle
in your eye, eh?

Why don't you post another 300 lines of gibberish to conceal
your stupidity?

Norwegian Formula

Jun 20, 2004, 11:29:48 PM6/20/04
Onideus Mad Hatter, after spending 3 minutes figuring out which end of the pen
to use, wrote:

Spewed, dribbled, ranted and raved nothing important, except that he calls any
males he's interested in 'sunshine'...all with his mommy and daddy's permission
of course.
--
Linux 2.4.20-4GB-athlon
10:24pm up 10 days 1:47, 2 users, load average: 0.03, 0.04, 0.02

Norwegian Formula

Jun 20, 2004, 11:32:12 PM6/20/04
Onideus Mad Hatter, after spending 3 minutes figuring out which end of the pen
to use, wrote:

Something about wanting someone to apply "sunshine" up his ass and wishing it
was done with the biggest dildo one of his boyfriends can find.
--
Linux 2.4.20-4GB-athlon
10:30pm up 10 days 1:54, 2 users, load average: 0.50, 0.13, 0.04

Rev Turd Fredericks

Jun 20, 2004, 11:59:50 PM6/20/04
On Sun, 20 Jun 2004 22:32:12 -0500, Norwegian Formula wrote:

> Onideus Mad Hatter, after spending 3 minutes figuring out which end of the pen
> to use, wrote:
>
> Something about wanting someone to apply "sunshine" up his ass and wishing it
> was done with the biggest dildo one of his boyfriends can find.

Dude, you're starting to sound rather pathetic. Not that I am a big fan of
hatter's or anything, but as soon as you start ranting randomly like this,
he's won. Give it up and move on.

--
"I'm doing a (free) operating system (just a hobby, won't be big and professional like gnu)"
-Linus Torvalds (circa 1991 comp.os.minix)

Onideus Mad Hatter

Jun 21, 2004, 4:20:13 AM6/21/04
On Sun, 20 Jun 2004 22:29:48 -0500, Norwegian Formula <R...@bastards.com> wrote:

>Onideus Mad Hatter, after spending 3 minutes figuring out which end of the pen
>to use, wrote:
>
> Spewed, dribbled, ranted and raved nothing important, except that he calls any
>males he's interested in 'sunshine'...all with his mommy and daddy's permission
>of course.

LOL, check this poor kid out. I fucked him up so bad he's practically molesting Mr. Rogers lil red
trolley all the way on through "make believe land". He, he, he...he's so fucking scared of me he
snips my posts without even reading them. Ahhh, quite the ego trip this lil retarded Norwegian is
turning out to be...I think I'll make him my new pet retard. And I shall name him...SPITTLES!
EVERYONE should have a pet retard! `, )

Onideus Mad Hatter

Jun 21, 2004, 4:25:24 AM6/21/04
On Sun, 20 Jun 2004 22:32:12 -0500, Norwegian Formula <R...@bastards.com> wrote:

>Onideus Mad Hatter, after spending 3 minutes figuring out which end of the pen
>to use, wrote:
>
> Something about wanting someone to apply "sunshine" up his ass and wishing it
>was done with the biggest dildo one of his boyfriends can find.

Wow Spittles, I may be a troll, but man, you're a FLAMER! Why you're more flaming than a gay rights
parade being led by Elton John, passing underneath a rainbow, in the middle of San Francisco!

BTW how come you didn't reply to my last message? Oh yes, that's right, you're scared of me, I
forgot.

Hey, hey Spittles....BOO!

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...now snip and run like the fucking coward you are, Spittles. Show us all what an
obsessed, filthy, little man bitch is REALLY capable of!

Onideus Mad Whacker

Jun 21, 2004, 4:35:02 AM6/21/04
Onideus Mad Hatter wrote:
> LOL, check this poor kid out.

You do understand basic English context, right? If you
do, then you also understand your sentence above
refers to yourself. Hence, the rest of your post is
about yourself.

> I fucked him up so bad he's
> practically molesting Mr. Rogers lil red trolley all the way on
> through "make believe land". He, he, he

There you go stuttering again. There's no need to type
exactly as you speak, shitstick. An editor allows you to
edit your posts before you post them.

Continuing with your post about yourself, as you have
set it up by your first sentence above ...

> ...he's so fucking scared of
> me he snips my posts without even reading them. Ahhh, quite the ego
> trip this lil retarded Norwegian is turning out to be...I think I'll
> make him my new pet retard. And I shall name him...SPITTLES!
> EVERYONE should have a pet retard! `, )

Tsk, tsk, tsk. It's really too bad that you fucked yourself
up that badly. It's a good thing you understand context
because you might have mistakenly been talking about
someone other than yourself.

Kadaitcha Man

Jun 21, 2004, 4:43:28 AM6/21/04
Onideus Mad Hatter wrote:

> I may be a troll

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!

Kadaitcha Man

Jun 21, 2004, 4:49:30 AM6/21/04
Onideus Mad Whacker wrote:
> Onideus Mad Hatter wrote:
>> LOL, check this poor kid out.
>
> You do understand basic English context, right?

Is that a private party you're having or can anyone join in?

Joke of the century...

Onideus Mad Whacker

Jun 21, 2004, 11:46:06 AM6/21/04
Kadaitcha Man wrote:
> Onideus Mad Whacker wrote:
>> Onideus Mad Hatter wrote:
>>> LOL, check this poor kid out.
>>
>> You do understand basic English context, right?
>
> Is that a private party you're having or can anyone join in?

I believe you have a lifetime VIP pass to these events but you
already knew that and were just being polite.

> Joke of the century...
>
> Onideus Mad Hatter wrote:
>
>> I may be a troll

LOL

Norwegian Formula

Jun 21, 2004, 11:59:03 AM6/21/04
Onideus Mad Hatter, after spending 3 minutes figuring out which end of the pen
to use, wrote:

Some more about his penis envy and his wishes of being a troll.
--
Linux 2.4.20-4GB-athlon
10:52am up 10 days 14:16, 2 users, load average: 0.02, 0.04, 0.00

Robert Newson

Jun 21, 2004, 3:37:54 PM6/21/04
Onideus Mad Hatter wrote:

> On Sun, 20 Jun 2004 18:35:37 GMT, Robert Newson <Reap...@bullet3.fsnet.oc.ku> wrote:
>
>>>Now fire it up in Nutscrape...hrmmm....no shadow? Yeah, that's cause it doesn't support CSS shadow
>>>tags, you fuckin dolt.
>>>

>>Is that a css fault, or a broswer specific entry in the css? what exactly
>>is the "filter shadow" attribute? I'm having difficulty finding it on the
>>w3 site, perhaps you can enlighten me as to the standard to which it belongs
>>, ie provide a, dare I say it, link to the standard specs for it.
>>

> http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-CSS2/text.html
>
> Scroll about halfway down.

Thank you.

>>>Or even further:
>>>
>>>http://www.backwater-productions.net
>>>
>>>Check that out with IE, oh look, the scroll bars are all a pretty blue color!
>>>
>>>Now fire it up in Nutscrape...hrmmm...just that wonderful Nutscrape "default grey". Yeah, that's
>>>cuase it doesn't support CSS scrollbar alterations.
>
>>What scroll bars? I see none on my screen.
>
> I guess maybe I should have specified that you need to go into one of the subpages to see them, I
> guess I over estimated the intelligence of the people reading my posts again. Cause, you know,
> amazingly enough the scroll bars don't actually show up unless, *GASP*, the content doesn't fit on
> the screen! Try clicking on Services > Website Design

You just made an assumption that I needed scroll bars, just like most web
designers assume that people will us IE to view their site.

>>>Oh and I also forgot to mention the curosr altertaions. Nutscrape doesn't support CSS cursor
>>>alterations outside of the default OS included ones (although even with those I believe it's
>>>limited).
>
>>What's the standard specs for them? A, dare I ask for it, link please
>
> http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-CSS2/ui.html#cursor-props

Thanks again.

The Ghost In The Machine

Jun 21, 2004, 4:00:35 PM6/21/04
In comp.os.linux.advocacy, John A. Bailo
<jab...@earthlink.net>
wrote
on Sat, 19 Jun 2004 22:55:22 GMT
<5312848.g...@news.west.earthlink.net>:
> Onideus Mad Hatter wrote:
>
>> I already slapped you real hard with two things that IE can
>> do that Netscape can't do, so obviously IE's CSS support is better than
>> Netscape and possibly other browsers.
>

> Not CSS, but DHTML -- only because m$ plays games with its DOM. For
> example, allows unclosed FORM elements in html. THat is very bad syntax.
>

>> I think that you and many others don't quite comprehend what that article
>> is saying. It's all about
>> IE going beyond the standards.
>
> Going /beyond/ standards is breaking standards. Allowing <FORM> without
> </FORM> to process GET/POST is extremely foolish and causes numerous
> errors.

I see no problem with a missing </FORM> per se, assuming
that the end of the form is immediately followed by
a </BODY>. It's a bit like forgetting to close off a
table or even the dreaded <BR> tag (woo), which has to be
represented <BR/> in XHTML.

Then again, following a <FORM> with another <FORM> could cause
some issues if the form developer isn't careful. I'd be
surprised if HTML allows nested <FORM> tags.

Of course in XHTML one has to have proper nesting.
But XHTML != HTML, and I'd have to look at the spec.

As for IE's support: both are broken, just in different fashions.
IE doesn't seem to like .xml as an extension for XHTML files,
for example. (It's mostly an issue during local file browsing.)
Contrariwise, my Javascript for stretching applets runs fine in
IE, but has problems in some variants of Mozilla -- though I
for one think that's more an issue with my Javascript than with
standards compliance. One would also think 'WIDTH=100%' would work
nicely -- but nope.

I consider that sort of thing a PITA.

#191, ewi...@earthlink.net
It's still legal to go .sigless.

Onideus Mad Hatter

Jun 21, 2004, 7:29:39 PM6/21/04

What the fuck is this, halfass intermission? Quit bandwagon humping my thread offshoots you fuckin
loser. If I wanted extra entertainment I'd duct tape squirrels all over Spittles and throw him into
a pit of wild, ravenous, rabie infected dogs.

Onideus Mad Hatter

Jun 21, 2004, 7:32:05 PM6/21/04
On Mon, 21 Jun 2004 10:59:03 -0500, Norwegian Formula <R...@bastards.com> wrote:

>Onideus Mad Hatter, after spending 3 minutes figuring out which end of the pen
>to use, wrote:
>
> Some more about his penis envy and his wishes of being a troll.

Spittles is all like, "I"M GONNA GET THE LAST WORD IN, I KANTS TO NOT BE BEATEN!" *snicker*,,,you
don't get it, do ya Spittles? It's not about quantity, it's about QUALITY. But hey, who am I to
ruin your lil delusional homoerotic fantasies about my penis? ^_^

Onideus Mad Shitter

Jun 21, 2004, 7:33:17 PM6/21/04
Onideus Mad Hatter wrote:
> On Mon, 21 Jun 04 14:28:28 +0545, "Kadaitcha Man"
> <nos...@kadaitcha.cx> wrote:
>
>> Onideus Mad Hatter wrote:
>>
>>> I may be a troll
>>
>> BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!
>
> What the fuck is this <-- context

Good question. What the fuck *are* you?

Onideus Mad Shitter

Jun 21, 2004, 7:37:04 PM6/21/04
Onideus Mad Hatter wrote:

> homoerotic fantasies about my penis

You now confirm your homosexuality. Your incessant use
of the word "Sunshine" to address males was only a
preliminary but still left some ambiguity. Now, there is
no more ambiguity.

Jeff Relf

Jun 21, 2004, 7:56:22 PM6/21/04
Hi Onideus Mad Hatter,

What newsreader are you using ? A web portal ?

Shudder.

Re: That stinking pile of crap you blessed us with:
<nk9ad0l9l5rhurmljq3sn74lr3rbe93jtn@farfoos> .

I noticed this:
" Wow, so you can
alter the Foxfire interface and behavior using CSS ?
...woo I guess...*shrugs*...seems more like
a security flaw waiting to happen though if you ask me. "

You're and idiot. And I mean that sincerely.

A so-called Theme is a " security flaw " ? !

You shouldn't even be allowed to touch web pages.
( I already know you seldom read any of them )

And you didn't even read the part where
I did extensive overrides of All web pages.
<_Jeff_Relf_20...@NCPlus.NET>

IE 6 can't do anything near that extensive,
not even with it's so-called Accessibility options.

Sometimes, when a page looks really odd,
I'll do a right-click to view it in IE 6.

The page has always been odd in IE 6 too.

Many pages fail when images are turned off.
( Yes, I use dial-up )
But that just tells me that those people are 'tards.
( And yes, those people really are 'tards )

My NNTP ( UseNet ) server, Individual.NET,
( which is the best NNTP server on the planet ),
rejects HTML posts...

Have you ever wondered why that is ?

The web should be much Much more like Usenet,
with plain-text links and such.

Everyone should be allowed to choose a black background
and a monospaced font, 64 columns wide, if they want.

Images and Flash animations should never be automatic,
and they should be Quickly resizable too.
( Via a click on a toolbar and/or the image )

FireFox .9 gives me that, IE 6 can't.
( Even though you mistakenly think IE can zoom like that )

IE 6 is the biggest plague this world has ever seen.

( But FireFox needs to learn a thing or two about
supporting existing extensions )

Onideus Mad Hatter

Jun 21, 2004, 8:46:50 PM6/21/04
On 21 Jun 2004 23:56:22 GMT, Jeff Relf <Jeff_Relf_@_NCPlus.NET.Invalid> wrote:

>Hi Onideus Mad Hatter,

Hello Assclown! Is there any particular reason you keep altering the subject line?
Overcompensating I'm guessing. It's okay, everyone KNOWS that you don't have an argument, no need
to posture.

*sigh*...where in the fuck is Nogana Naishi when I need a good sparring partner. I bet HE could
come up with some REALLY good counters to my arguments.

>What newsreader are you using ? A web portal ?

*snicker* Who the fuck do you think you're talking to? I'm using a specially modified version of
Agent 1.9, suits my needs quite nicely.

>Shudder.

Did someone just walk on your grave?

>Re: That stinking pile of crap you blessed us with:
> <nk9ad0l9l5rhurmljq3sn74lr3rbe93jtn@farfoos> .
>
>I noticed this:

You actually noticed something?! Huh, and here I thought you were completely out of it.

>" Wow, so you can
> alter the Foxfire interface and behavior using CSS ?
> ...woo I guess...*shrugs*...seems more like
> a security flaw waiting to happen though if you ask me. "

>You're and idiot. And I mean that sincerely.

Yeah, see Halfass, we've all seen this already. And I'll tell you dumbass exactly what I told all
the other FAILING little clusterfucks...just calling someone names...does not an argument make. Now
if you wanna try calling me names WHILE throwing in some hard facts and arguments to back up all
your bullshit, boy that'd just be peachy, it really would.

>A so-called Theme is a " security flaw " ? !

Ayup. Almost anything could potentially be a security flaw...you for example, you're one of the
biggest security flaws any system could have.

>You shouldn't even be allowed to touch web pages.

Amazing as it sounds, you can't really "touch" web pages...oh sorry, I didn't mean to interrupt your
pathetic attempt at hurting my virtual feelings all the while STILL not providing any coherent
evidence to back yourself up in ANY sort of meaningful way.

>( I already know you seldom read any of them )

I'm sure Miss Cleo tells you ALL SORTS of things when you phone her up.

>And you didn't even read the part where
> I did extensive overrides of All web pages.
> <_Jeff_Relf_20...@NCPlus.NET>
>
> IE 6 can't do anything near that extensive,
> not even with it's so-called Accessibility options.

Now ya see, this is you circling round your ass chasing your tail. At least the FIRST TIME you had
some REASONS as to why you thought FoxFire was better than IE as far as accessibility. Funny how in
my last post to you, I countered EVERY one of your points...and yet here we are, back at square one.
What happened? Get flustered, realized you couldn't defend your failing stupidity but still wanted
to try and get the last word in? Do you suppose ANYONE is buying into your bullshit? Do you
suppose ANYONE is fool enough to believe such transparent fucking idiocy. Oh and hey, altering the
subject line, boy THAT'S not obvious or anything. *rolls eyes*

>Sometimes, when a page looks really odd,
> I'll do a right-click to view it in IE 6.
>
> The page has always been odd in IE 6 too.

Sometimes when people walk out onto the street...they get hit by a car and DIE....but, ya know, not
that often.

>Many pages fail when images are turned off.

...and? Why would you be visiting a site with images if you didn't want to see them?

> ( Yes, I use dial-up )

And a select few idiots are still driving 1972 Ford Pintos...but fuck if ANYONE is gonna slow down
on the fuckin I-5 for those dumbasses.

> But that just tells me that those people are 'tards.
> ( And yes, those people really are 'tards )

So because you drive a fuckin beater EVERYONE should have to slow down and drive a beater too? Huh,
aren't you high on yourself?

>My NNTP ( UseNet ) server, Individual.NET,
> ( which is the best NNTP server on the planet ),
> rejects HTML posts...

Um, are you stupid? NNTP is text only. Hence the need for binary conversions like MIME and yEnc.
Your server actually accepts HTML posts just fine...just like ALL Usenet severs...but it's not
actually going to parse the HTML in any way (well your news browser anyway, it actually has nothing
to do with your server directly).

> Have you ever wondered why that is ?

Have you ever wondered why you don't know NEARLY as much as you THINK you do?

>The web should be much Much more like Usenet,
> with plain-text links and such.

Yes and we should all switch back to 12 inch black and white TVs. High definition, color television
is *SO* pointless.

BTW, I'm not sure if I've said it recently, but you really are an ignorant fucking imbecile. ^_^

> Everyone should be allowed to choose a black background
> and a monospaced font, 64 columns wide, if they want.

You must lead a VERY drab little life.

> Images and Flash animations should never be automatic,

Really? Along with everything else you've been babbling on about...um...WHY? I mean you keep
spoutin all this shit about how you think you've got it ALL figured out and blah blah blah...but you
keep FAILING to explain WHY. So far the only reasoning you've been able to formulate is that your
dumbass is using a dial-up connection. Boo fuckin hoo, like high speed cable doesn't cost $20 more
a month than dial-up in most parts of the US.

> and they should be Quickly resizable too.
> ( Via a click on a toolbar and/or the image )

Last I checked IE6 automatically resizes the images to fit on the screen...although I personally
turned that bullshit off.

> FireFox .9 gives me that, IE 6 can't.
> ( Even though you mistakenly think IE can zoom like that )

Yes, I must have just IMAGINED it all:
http://www.backwater-productions.net/_images/uradumbass.gif

*Please GAWD tell me he's trolling, I wouldn't even want to BEGIN to imagine that ANYBODY could be
THIS naturally fucking clueless.*

>IE 6 is the biggest plague this world has ever seen.

You're the biggest moron I've ever seen.

>( But FireFox needs to learn a thing or two about
> supporting existing extensions )

Oh no, screw the existing extensions! You said it yourself, we need to go BACKWARDS with
technology, not forwards. Pintos and black and white televisions for all! Hang on tight folks
pretty soon Retardo here will rerelease the Commodore 64! After all, he's using a dial-up
connection and that's reason enough for ANY idiotic, fuckwitted, brainless, retarded idea that Jeff
can come up with! ^_^

Norwegian Formula

Jun 21, 2004, 9:07:57 PM6/21/04
to use, wrote:

> On Mon, 21 Jun 2004 10:59:03 -0500, Norwegian Formula <R...@bastards.com> wrote:
>
>>Onideus Mad Hatter, after spending 3 minutes figuring out which end of the pen
>>to use, wrote:
>>
>> Some more about his penis envy and his wishes of being a troll.
>

> like, "I"M GONNA GET THE LAST WORD IN, I KANTS TO NOT BE
> BEATEN!"

Like, whatever you say dude. Like, come back dude when you can put up a better
fight, like okay?
--
Linux 2.4.20-4GB-athlon
8:05pm up 10 days 23:29, 3 users, load average: 0.01, 0.05, 0.10

Onideus Mad Shitter

Jun 21, 2004, 9:09:23 PM6/21/04
Onideus Mad Hatter wrote:
> On 21 Jun 2004 23:56:22 GMT, Jeff Relf
> <Jeff_Relf_@_NCPlus.NET.Invalid> wrote:
>
>> Hi Onideus Mad Hatter,
>
> Hello Assclown!

Once again, you flaunt your homosexuality like
a fluorescent dildo.

> Yeah, see Halfass

More of your obsession with male rears.

> And a select few idiots are still driving 1972 Ford Pintos...

So, you're in an exclusive club to which none of us here belong.

> Yes and we should all switch back to 12 inch black

Again, there you are refering to your favorite single thought.

> a VERY drab little life.

That's your problem.

> Really?

Yes.

> Oh no, screw the existing extensions!

Feeling inadequate, eh?

> --
> idiotic, fuckwitted, brainless, retarded

Good thing you remembered your "--" prior to your sig or
it may have confused the context of it.

Norwegian Formula

Jun 21, 2004, 9:19:10 PM6/21/04
to use, wrote:

> On Mon, 21 Jun 04 14:28:28 +0545, "Kadaitcha Man" <nos...@kadaitcha.cx> wrote:
>
>>Onideus Mad Hatter wrote:
>>
>>> I may be a troll
>>
>>BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!
>

> What the fuck is this, sunshine? My gay parade offshoots aren't supposed to
> make anyone laugh! If you wanted extra entertainment I'd duct tape squirrels
> all over my ass (and one or two *IN* it of course) and throw myself into a

>pit of wild, ravenous, rabie infected dogs.

Film will be posted at his aptly named 'Backwater' website.
--
Linux 2.4.20-4GB-athlon
8:13pm up 10 days 23:37, 3 users, load average: 0.00, 0.05, 0.07

Norwegian Formula

Jun 21, 2004, 9:43:45 PM6/21/04
Onideus Mad Hatter, after letting his butt-monkey bitch slap him around a while,
wrote:

> On 21 Jun 2004 23:56:22 GMT, Jeff Relf <Jeff_Relf_@_NCPlus.NET.Invalid> wrote:
>
>>Hi Onideus Mad Hatter,
>

> Hello, and quit calling me an assclown!

You're just mad because he didn't call you 'sunshine' and didn't want to march
in a gay parade with you in San Francisco.
--
Linux 2.4.20-4GB-athlon
8:35pm up 10 days 23:58, 3 users, load average: 0.12, 0.05, 0.04

Jeff Relf

Jun 21, 2004, 11:16:44 PM6/21/04
Hi Onideus Mad Hatter,

You showed:
http://www.backwater-productions.net/_images/uradumbass.gif

That so-called feature, resizing to the screen,
has nothing to do with zooming images in and out.
( You don't even know what it does, faker )

I can right-click and image and quickly double it's size.
I can also do that with a click on the toolbar,
only that zooms in all images on the page.

Having the Choice of a black background,
64 columns, monospaced... is just that, a choice.

Anything else is trying to dictate.
If you want to continue being dictated to,
then just continue using IE 6.

I'm sure you two deserve each other.

As for me changing the Subject line...
The thread, and the scoring of replies,
is solely based on the Message-ID tags
in the References line, not the title of a message.

Google, and even a certain RFC, is sadly mistaken.

As for having the Choice ( there's that word again )
of when images and animations show,
I'd prefer that even if I had a fast connection.

I want to see a Good description of a picture
before I click to view it.
The sites that do that, such as Yahoo.COM, will win.

The ones that don't,
like your I.am.a.retard.NUTS site, will lose.

As for why I use dial up,
I'm on food stamps and the Telephone Assistance program,
which means that I only pay ten dollars per month
for my land-line, instead of the usual 23.

Besides that cost, which I can afford,
I could get free web access using NoCharge.COM .
( Dial-up, no time limits, no advertising )

But, for 50 dollars every six months,
NCPlus.NET allows access to the non-web ports. ( Non 80 )
e.g. 25 SMTP, 110 POP3, 119 NNTP, 37 NTP, 123 SNTP,
FTP, etc. .

I can't afford the 35 dollars per month extra
for DSL or cable... I don't want DSL either.

Most of the delay on the net is elsewhere anyways.

Kadaitcha Man

Jun 21, 2004, 11:34:21 PM6/21/04
Onideus Mad Hatter wrote:
> On Mon, 21 Jun 04 14:28:28 +0545, "Kadaitcha Man"
> <nos...@kadaitcha.cx> wrote:
>
>> Onideus Mad Hatter wrote:
>>
>>> I may be a troll
>>
>> BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!
>
> What the fuck is this, halfass intermission?

It appears to be what is commonly known as a usenet post. Are you a retard
or a n00b?

> Quit bandwagon humping
> my thread offshoots

I would like to see you try and stop me, lamer.

Want to play lame by numbers?

Kadaitcha Man

Jun 21, 2004, 11:35:01 PM6/21/04
Onideus Mad Hatter wrote:
> It's not
> about quantity, it's about QUALITY. But hey, who am I to

... mention quality.

Kadaitcha Man

Jun 21, 2004, 11:39:11 PM6/21/04
Onideus Mad Hatter wrote:

> *sigh*
> *snicker*
> *shrugs*
> *rolls eyes*

Great supporting arguments you have there.

Kadaitcha Man

Jun 21, 2004, 11:52:43 PM6/21/04
Norwegian Formula wrote:

> Film will be posted at his aptly named 'Backwater' website.

http://corporate.americangreetings.com/ourcompany/corporate_legal_notice.html

It seems "Care Bears" is a registered trademark.

http://www.lego.com/eng/info/fairplay.asp

It seems "Lego" is also a registered trademark.

www.nintendo.com/corp/legal.jsp

It seems "Nintendo" is also a registered trademark.

Do you suppose those trademark owners appreciate being associated with
phrases like "What the fuck is this, halfass intermission? Quit bandwagon
humping my thread offshoots you fuckin loser"?

Hmmmmm... Corporate disrepute...

Registration Service Provided By: WestHost Inc.
Contact:***********@westhost.com
Visit: http://www.westhost.com/

Domain name: backwater-productions.net

Registrant Contact:
Backwater Productions
Mad Hatter************@charter.net)
+1.5555555555
Fax: 555-555-5555
1037 Roguelea Lane
Grants Pass, OR 97526
US

<walks off whistling>

Onideus Mad Hatter

Jun 22, 2004, 4:54:07 AM6/22/04
On Tue, 22 Jun 04 09:37:43 +0545, "Kadaitcha Man" <nos...@kadaitcha.cx> wrote:

>Norwegian Formula wrote:
>
>> Film will be posted at his aptly named 'Backwater' website.
>
>http://corporate.americangreetings.com/ourcompany/corporate_legal_notice.html
>
>It seems "Care Bears" is a registered trademark.

What?! Like, NO WAY, really 'n stuff?

>http://www.lego.com/eng/info/fairplay.asp
>
>It seems "Lego" is also a registered trademark.

Okay now that you're just making up.

>www.nintendo.com/corp/legal.jsp
>
>It seems "Nintendo" is also a registered trademark.

Yeah but Dom, Ed and I bought Nintendo out the other day, HOSTILE take over and all like that...like
fureals d00d, just ask Piro and Largo.

I just love using references that the net.deprived won't get. ^_^

>Do you suppose those trademark owners appreciate being associated with
>phrases like "What the fuck is this, halfass intermission? Quit bandwagon
>humping my thread offshoots you fuckin loser"?

AGC tried to sue me at one point but then they got scared and ran away. Why don't you run along
though and "warn them" all about teh evul Mad Hatter. You can be like their savior, d00d!

>Hmmmmm... Corporate disrepute...
>
>Registration Service Provided By: WestHost Inc.
>Contact:***********@westhost.com
>Visit: http://www.westhost.com/
>
>Domain name: backwater-productions.net
>
>Registrant Contact:
> Backwater Productions
> Mad Hatter************@charter.net)
> +1.5555555555
> Fax: 555-555-5555
> 1037 Roguelea Lane
> Grants Pass, OR 97526
> US
>
><walks off whistling>

WOW, you can run a WHOIS?! OMFG THAT IS SO 1337!11!! I've never seen ANYONE do THAT before. And
yes, my number really is 555-555-5555 you ignorant fucking MORON.

Kadaitcha Man

Jun 22, 2004, 4:59:59 AM6/22/04
Onideus Mad Hatter wrote:

> AGC tried to sue me at one point but then they got scared and ran
> away. Why don't you run along though and "warn them" all about teh
> evul Mad Hatter. You can be like their savior, d00d!

Why would anyone want to warn anyone about a laming pussy? What makes you
suppose you're worth more than a passing yawn?

Note the word suppose. The phrase "what makes you think ..." would be
incongruous.

Onideus Mad Hatter

Jun 22, 2004, 5:00:41 AM6/22/04
On Tue, 22 Jun 04 09:19:21 +0545, "Kadaitcha Man" <nos...@kadaitcha.cx> wrote:

>> What the fuck is this, halfass intermission?

>It appears to be what is commonly known as a usenet post.

And really, given your apparent LACK of personality that's about the extent one can go when
describing something you shat out on Usenet.

>Are you a retard or a n00b?

Oh I'm a n00b, really, why don't you dazzle me again with your 1337 WHOIS skillz!!1!

>> Quit bandwagon humping
>> my thread offshoots

>I would like to see you try and stop me, lamer.

Hold your breath and count to a million...that should about do it.

>Want to play lame by numbers?

Your village called, they're missing their idiot.

Onideus Mad Hatter

Jun 22, 2004, 5:01:49 AM6/22/04

Quality is all about not being you.

Onideus Mad Hatter

Jun 22, 2004, 5:14:16 AM6/22/04
On Mon, 21 Jun 2004 20:43:45 -0500, Norwegian Formula <R...@bastards.com> wrote:

>Onideus Mad Hatter, after letting his butt-monkey bitch slap him around a while,
>wrote:
>
>> On 21 Jun 2004 23:56:22 GMT, Jeff Relf <Jeff_Relf_@_NCPlus.NET.Invalid> wrote:
>>
>>>Hi Onideus Mad Hatter,
>>
>> Hello, and quit calling me an assclown!
>
> You're just mad because he didn't call you 'sunshine' and didn't want to march
>in a gay parade with you in San Francisco.

...wow...the Norwegian has COMPLETELY lost it. I mean, post editing that's lame...but when you
start REPLYING to YOUR OWN post edits...crazy much? o_O

*sigh*...I broke my new toy...and so soon out of the box too. `, (

Kadaitcha Man

Jun 22, 2004, 5:16:24 AM6/22/04
Onideus Mad Hatter wrote:
> On Tue, 22 Jun 04 09:19:21 +0545, "Kadaitcha Man"
> <nos...@kadaitcha.cx> wrote:
>
>>> What the fuck is this, halfass intermission?
>
>> It appears to be what is commonly known as a usenet post.
>
> And really, given your apparent LACK of personality that's about the
> extent one can go when describing something you shat out on Usenet.

Oh, so you do want to play lame by numbers. 'shat out on Usenet' gets you a
#5. You have nine lames left.

1. spnak! nice backpedal! You replied so I win. (dance, owned
etc.) You are my bitch. Spank. You are my toy.
2. Slurp! etc.
3. My rules count. I won't reply anymore therefore I win. Post edit,
stupid lame list, etc.
4. Sheep fucker, fag, native, fuck your mother, sister, brother,
father. Cock sucker, asshole, brain damaged, retard, jackass,
newbie, incompetent, monkey, boring, asswipe, loser, child,
village idiot, immature, paedophile, head > groin, fuck you,
fuck off, nigger, etc.
#5. Testicles, anus, penis, faecal matter, urine, etc.
6. blink (clueless)
7. MEOW, repeat, same old ... etc.
8. Typo, spelling, grammar, punctuation, comprehension lame.
9. I'm rubber, you're glue! IKYABWAI, truth hurts, takes one to
know one. So you don't know the answer then? Get a life.
10. Whine/pout/flip-flop

> Your village called, they're missing their idiot.

Ok, so you're about a hundred in the shade. Got any more devestatingly old
lames in your toybox? BTW, that's a #4. You have eight lames left.

1. spnak! nice backpedal! You replied so I win. (dance, owned
etc.) You are my bitch. Spank. You are my toy.
2. Slurp! etc.
3. My rules count. I won't reply anymore therefore I win. Post edit,
etc.
#5. Testicles, anus, penis, faecal matter, urine, etc.
6. blink (clueless)
7. MEOW, repeat, same old ... etc.
8. Typo, spelling, grammar, punctuation, comprehension lame.
9. I'm rubber, you're glue! IKYABWAI, truth hurts, takes one to
know one. So you don't know the answer then? Get a life.
10. Whine/pout/flip-flop

Let's see if you an get through all ten lames in the lamer's handbook with
wholly
predictable ineptitude and consumate stupidity.

If you repeat a lame, you'll get a #7. Repeat the same lame once more and
you'll get a #6.

Onideus Mad Hatter

Jun 22, 2004, 5:18:53 AM6/22/04

Is this REALLY all the better you can come up with? I mean, seriously, it's getting tiresome trying
to imagine you with a personality.

Kadaitcha Man

Jun 22, 2004, 5:28:06 AM6/22/04
Onideus Mad Hatter wrote:
> On Tue, 22 Jun 04 09:24:11 +0545, "Kadaitcha Man"
> <nos...@kadaitcha.cx> wrote:
>
>> Onideus Mad Hatter wrote:
>>
>>> *sigh*
>>> *snicker*
>>> *shrugs*
>>> *rolls eyes*
>>
>> Great supporting arguments you have there.
>
> Is this REALLY all the better you can come up with?

bluh bluh. Want to give that a try in your native language?

> I mean,

Why didn't you state what you meant the first time around? You could have
saved yourself some bother. Do you like shuffling around wasting your own
time not actually stating what you mean?

> seriously, it's getting tiresome trying to imagine you with a
> personality.

That's your problem, not anyone else's. If imagining things tires your
pin-head so much, don't do it. At least you'll conserve some energy for
the death-defying feat I have lined up for you.

Kadaitcha Man

Jun 22, 2004, 5:29:37 AM6/22/04

#5. Testicles, anus, penis, faecal matter, urine, etc.
6. blink (clueless)

#9. I'm rubber, you're glue! IKYABWAI, truth hurts, takes one to

Robert Newson

Jun 22, 2004, 3:40:38 PM6/22/04
Onideus Mad Hatter wrote:

> Actually IE seems to be better than any other browser I'm aware of...at least as far as design goes.
> For some reason when I make web pages I NEVER have ANY design formatting problems with IE, but with
> any Mozilla based browser...oh my GAWD, it's like you try and fix or realign one thing and then it
> suddenly throws everything else off. Or like the other day I'm workin on this one site and it's got
> image maps...but for some odd reason only HALF of them work. I mean they ALL work in IE, but only
> half in Nutscrape. And I've checked the code about a half dozen times and there is simply nothing
> wrong with it. *shrugs*

How's this look to you?

http://www.mozilla.org/start/1.0/demos/eagle-sun.html

My netscrape 6 have a lovely sky with a sun and eagle with its shadow and no
ugly grey boxes round the sun, etc - is that what you get?

mandraker

Jun 22, 2004, 3:44:57 PM6/22/04
Robert Newson wrote:

> How's this look to you?
>
> http://www.mozilla.org/start/1.0/demos/eagle-sun.html
>
> My netscrape 6 have a lovely sky with a sun and eagle with its shadow
> and no ugly grey boxes round the sun, etc - is that what you get?

looks like someone is still stuck in the 1990s... why the hell are you
still using netscrape when Firefox is around?

Robert Newson

Jun 22, 2004, 3:45:22 PM6/22/04
Robert Newson wrote:

I forgot to mention, when I grab the bird or the sun and move it around, the
shadow moves appropriately - do you get that as well?

Onideus Mad Hatter

Jun 22, 2004, 3:51:33 PM6/22/04

On a Mac using IE it'd look the same. IE for Windows though doesn't support PNG alpha
transparencies. Not that it really should at this point. PNG is a lossless format that can be used
for web design, however because it's lossless the file sizes are pretty big. Just those three lil
images on the link you gave were nearly 200k in size. As jpg's they wouldn't even reach HALF that.
o_O

I would imagine that Microsoft will eventually add PNG alpha transparency support, but right now,
there's just not much point to it, especially when you compare it to alternative methods.

Robert Newson

Jun 22, 2004, 4:13:41 PM6/22/04
mandraker wrote:

Just pointing out that that website works on an old browser, but not the
mega-up-to-date IE that wozzisface keeps going on about (plus I haven't had
time to actually be bothered to get round to downloading and installing it
when this works fine - better then Vn 7 did; which is probably why the
apathy set in).

Norwegian Formula

Jun 22, 2004, 6:18:46 PM6/22/04
to use, wrote:

> On Mon, 21 Jun 2004 20:43:45 -0500, Norwegian Formula <R...@bastards.com> wrote:
>
>>Onideus Mad Hatter, after letting his butt-monkey bitch slap him around a
>>while, wrote:

>>> Hello, and quit calling me an assclown!
>>
>> You're just mad because he didn't call you 'sunshine' and didn't want to
>> march
>>in a gay parade with you in San Francisco.
>

> *sigh*...I broke my new toy...and so soon out of the box too. `, (

Send it back to the Anime Character dildo company you got it from and ask for
a replacement.
--
Linux 2.4.20-4GB-athlon
5:16pm up 11 days 20:39, 2 users, load average: 0.00, 0.01, 0.00

Norwegian Formula

Jun 22, 2004, 6:59:00 PM6/22/04
Onideus Mad Hatter, after spending 3 minutes figuring out which end of the pen
to use, wrote:

Interpretation: Okay, so IE sucks and all I could think of to try and keep my
lips pressed hard to BG's asshole and protect it was, "...the file sizes are
pretty big.". It's a lame excuse I know, but it's the best I have.
--
Linux 2.4.20-4GB-athlon
5:55pm up 11 days 21:19, 2 users, load average: 0.17, 0.08, 0.03

Kadaitcha Man

Jun 22, 2004, 9:36:42 PM6/22/04
Norwegian Formula wrote:
> Onideus Mad Hatter

> Interpretation:

Don't bother. He's slinked off. His wetnurse, whilst emptying his drool bowl
for the umpteeth time that day, probably managed to get the remote notion
across that his battle with the lame by numbers list would only lead to his
total exposure to ignominy and public ridicule. Lame cunts do that.

Of course, he'll probably come back now I've written that. You watch, his
denial and defence mechanisms will be in full swing. Lame cunts do that too.

Norwegian Formula

Jun 23, 2004, 1:38:24 AM6/23/04
Kadaitcha Man, after spending 3 minutes figuring out which end of the pen to
use, wrote:

Hopefully he will, and he'll have the cods to at least let you show him how he
can use up all of them. Hell...you only got 3 or 4 on him and he ran off faster
then he ever did from his school bully during recess!
--
Linux 2.4.20-4GB-athlon
12:33am up 12 days 3:57, 2 users, load average: 0.00, 0.00, 0.00

It is loading more messages.