Been to the Burning Man?

1 view

ptobin

Mar 10, 1997, 3:00:00 AM3/10/97

[ Article crossposted from alt.cyberpunk ]
[ Author was ptobin ]
[ Posted on 10 Mar 1997 09:14:44 GMT ]

Hiya -
I'm writing an article on techno-alienation and its cultural
manifestations (from the Borg of Star Trek to Jeremy Rifkin and lots
between). I'd like to talk to people who have attended the Burning Man
festival or are intending to do so this year. Any relevant input appreciated.
Thanks,
Pat.

Patrick Tobin
Native and Northern Affairs Program
School of Canadian Studies
Carleton University

Email address: pto...@ccs.carleton.ca

Patrick Tobin
Native and Northern Affairs Program
School of Canadian Studies
Carleton University

Email address: pto...@ccs.carleton.ca

art...@earthlink.net

Mar 12, 1997, 3:00:00 AM3/12/97

In article <5g0jj4$8...@bertrand.ccs.carleton.ca>, pto...@ccs.carleton.ca
(ptobin) wrote:

> [ Article crossposted from alt.cyberpunk ]
> [ Author was ptobin ]
> [ Posted on 10 Mar 1997 09:14:44 GMT ]
>

> Hiya -
> I'm writing an article on techno-alienation and its cultural
> manifestations (from the Borg of Star Trek to Jeremy Rifkin and lots
> between). I'd like to talk to people who have attended the Burning Man
> festival or are intending to do so this year. Any relevant input appreciated.
> Thanks,
> Pat.

I'm sure you've read the Bruce Sterling Article on Burning Man (From
Wired) ... you can email him and check the http://www.wired.com/ website,
no doubt, for more info.

See ya!
-Joe Crawford