When will most Democrats say they have had enough?

Gary Frazier

Jul 24, 1997, 3:00:00 AM7/24/97

In <5r931p$l...@dfw-ixnews5.ix.netcom.com> wyl...@ix.netcom.com ( UltraZ) writes:

>Clinton must be riding merciless on John Glenn, Torricelli, and many
>Democrats presently locked into the fraternity supporting the
>president. CLinton knows that without the troops taking the flak on
>an hourly basis it will all come apart and he needs them..every one of
>them doing his bidding. When does it start unraveling and fall apart?
>It will be solidified until about September.

More wishful thinking from a partisan of the gang that can't organize a
two car funeral.

We feel your pain.
--
Gary
http://www.efn.org/~gfrazier

Michael Rivero

Jul 24, 1997, 3:00:00 AM7/24/97

In article <5r931p$l...@dfw-ixnews5.ix.netcom.com>,

UltraZ <wyl...@ix.netcom.com> wrote:

>Clinton must be riding merciless on John Glenn, Torricelli, and many
>Democrats presently locked into the fraternity supporting the
>president. CLinton knows that without the troops taking the flak on
>an hourly basis it will all come apart and he needs them..every one of
>them doing his bidding. When does it start unraveling and fall apart?
>It will be solidified until about September.

Is it possible that the unwavering support for Bill Clinton isn't so much
predicated on being a Democrat as being tied in with the source of the
cash that placed him in power?

I postulate this because merely ascribing the way the mainstream press
is in lockstep with Clinton's oint of view to "liberal bias" doesn't
quite explain the unanimity of action.

But if one goes back to the control of the media via operation MOCKINGBIRD,
then realizes that Clinton's fall would more than likely rip the cover
off of the CIA's drug running operations, then the MOCKINGBIRD media's
outright refusal to cover certain hard stories makes much more sense.

A CIA controlled media trying to protect the CIA's drug running by
protecting the man who used some of that money to run for office makes a
far more believable motive than mere liberal bias.

It also explains why Senator Thompson, in his haste to lay the total blame
for campaign fundraising at China's doortep, seems so reluctant to
look into why four of Clinton's 1992 fundraisers are dead and just
why cocaine smugglers are donating money to the Clinton campaign.

Burton wanted to ask those questions in his hearings, but Thompson
gets what little press there is, whie Burton's hearings are under attack
by Democrats and Republicans alike!

Clinton isn't blindly supported by Democrats. Many Democrats like myself
find the man appalling and a disaster for the party. Likewise, there
are many conservatives (such as Kenneth Starr) who clearly are willing
to keep the lid on the darkest of the secrets connected to the Clinton's
finances.

Viewing Clinton's support in purely partisan terms seems to me a false
dichtomy that masks the real demographics of his supporters.

--
RANCHO RUNNAMUKKA | Special Effects / Documentary Films
Mike & Claire - The Rancho Runnamukka http://www.accessone.com/~rivero/

UltraZ

Jul 25, 1997, 3:00:00 AM7/25/97