Where are the Demoncraps tonight?

Marksman

Nov 7, 2000, 10:22:44 PM11/7/00
Does anyone notice they seem to be REAL quiet tonight?

--
HCI, Liberal elites who believe a woman is better off raped then able to
defend herself.

Kurt Lochner

Nov 7, 2000, 11:13:43 PM11/7/00
Fartsman, Son Of Lotsadrones, forged:

>Does anyone notice they seem to be REAL quiet tonight?

--Not in your delusional dreams, Fartsmut... <LOL!>

Marksman

Nov 7, 2000, 11:23:35 PM11/7/00

Fascist "KKKurt" <Cap...@tta.not> forged as usual in message

> >Does anyone notice they seem to be REAL quiet tonight?
>
> --Not

Yup.

Kurt Lochner

Nov 8, 2000, 12:14:27 AM11/8/00
Fartsmut, Son of Lotsadrone, deleted:

> Kurt Lochner was chuckling at the bragging from:
> >
> >Fartsmut, Son of Lotsadrones< whined pitiously about:

> > >Does anyone notice they seem to be REAL quiet tonight?
> >
> > --Not in your delusional dreams, Fartsmut... <LOL!>
>
>Yup.

--I see you've set aside this special time to humiliate yourself in public.

Marksman

Nov 8, 2000, 12:18:50 AM11/8/00

Fascist "KKKurt" <Cap...@tta.not> Forged again in message

> > > --Not
> >
> >Yup.
>
> --I see you've set aside this special time to humiliate us fascists in
public.

Correct again L O S E R !!!!!!!!!!!!

Kurt Lochner

Nov 8, 2000, 3:00:00 AM11/8/00
Fartsmut, Son of Lotsadrone, altered the text written by:

> Kurt Lochner was laughing at the pathetic antics of:

> >Fartsmut, Son of Lotsadrone, deleted:
> > >
> > > Kurt Lochner was chuckling at the bragging from:

> > >Yup.
> >
> > --I see you've set aside this special time to humiliate yourself in public.
>
>Correct again[..]

Yup..

--I'll try being nicer if you'll try being smarter.

Marksman

Nov 8, 2000, 3:00:00 AM11/8/00

> > > --I see you've set aside this special time to humiliate us fascists in
public.

> >Correct again L O S E R!!!!!
>
> Yup..
>
> --I'll try being smarter if you'll try being nicer.

I have already tried to be nice to you KKKurt, but your forging is
unnacceptable.

Kurt Lochner

Nov 8, 2000, 3:00:00 AM11/8/00
Fartsmut, Son of Lotsadrone, deleted:

> Kurt Lochner was chuckling at the childish behavior of:

> >Fartsmut, Son of Lotsadrone, altered the text written by:
> > >
> > > Kurt Lochner was laughing at the pathetic antics of:

> > >Correct again[..]
> >
> > Yup..
> >
> > --I'll try being nicer if you'll try being smarter.
>
>I have already tried [..]

Yeah, and then forging my name onto your messages got you nowhere too..

<LOL!>

--Did the aliens forget to remove your anal probe?