Good bye Catherene NightPoe

Laura Dove

Jun 16, 2007, 8:59:37 AM6/16/07
Today is a very sad day. Catherene, the writer and webmistress of
Vampiric Studies <http://www.geocities.com/vampiricstudies/>, is no more.
After years of fighting illness, she finally lost.

ImortalN, I hope you are still on these newsgroups and will read this
message. If you wish, you can contact me privately so that I can send you
Chad's email, but you probably know Catherene's old address anyway. I hope
Chad will still look at it from time to time.

The vampiric world has lost an adorable, generous, and courageous
woman. If anyone knows how to contact other people who knew her, please
transmit the sad news.

Laura

--
Email: La...@Espezon.org Web: <http://www.Espezon.org/>

() ASCII Ribbon Campaign - http://www.ecst.csuchico.edu/~ghelman/ascii.html
/\ Against HTML emails and unreadable attachments

bj_k...@hotmail.com

Jun 17, 2007, 10:02:22 AM6/17/07
Ah, gee. I guess this ends the hope of the world ever learning about
the vampire virus being studied by those scientists in their basement
lab...the ones that only ever report their findings to the teacher of
night's children.

On Jun 16, 7:59 am, L...@Espezon.org (Laura Dove) wrote:
> Today is a very sad day. Catherene, the writer and webmistress of
> Vampiric Studies <http://www.geocities.com/vampiricstudies/>, is no more.
> After years of fighting illness, she finally lost.
>
> ImortalN, I hope you are still on these newsgroups and will read this
> message. If you wish, you can contact me privately so that I can send you
> Chad's email, but you probably know Catherene's old address anyway. I hope
> Chad will still look at it from time to time.
>
> The vampiric world has lost an adorable, generous, and courageous
> woman. If anyone knows how to contact other people who knew her, please
> transmit the sad news.
>
> Laura
>
> --

> Email: L...@Espezon.org Web: <http://www.Espezon.org/>
>
> () ASCII Ribbon Campaign -http://www.ecst.csuchico.edu/~ghelman/ascii.html

thesquire...@hotmail.com

Jun 17, 2007, 4:00:41 PM6/17/07
> > /\ Against HTML emails and unreadable attachments- Hide quoted text -

And right now the bitch is sizzling and popping at 25,000 degrees in
Satan's lake of fire where she belongs. If you want to learn about the
love of Jesus from Fast Larry, contact me at

770.381.1916 home
770.381.6609 home
404.840.7106 cell phone
fast...@bellsouth.net
www.fastlarrypool.com

God bless, and peace to all vampires.

harrythe...@hotmail.com

Jun 17, 2007, 9:06:45 PM6/17/07
Debra Li stole the squires name and identity.

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((***)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

THIS POST IS FROM DEBRA LI, STEALING FL'S NAME AND IDENTITY. Her
Chinese Pal Eric T Hu is also in on these attacks as well. They tag
team each other.

ANY POST YOU SEE FROM FAST LARRY OR FAST LARRY GUNINGER, THEY HAVE ALL
BE TRACED TO DEBRA LI IN ORLANDO, FLA. She is posting also in over 20
other different handles, which she also stole from other people. She
has literally gone mad. Somebody shove a stick in her mouth, chain
her to a large tree and call animal control

Li IS NOW SHOWING HOW LOW IN THE SEWER THIS SICK PSYCHO STALKER CAN
GO. She has proved beyond any shadow of doubt she is mentally
insane. FL never said any of this, she is making it all up and this
is just one of hundreds of fraud posts she has made to frame him over
the last 3 years. Don't believe a word of any thing this thing
posts. It's all lies, she has never proved a single allegation.

PRAY FOR HER SOUL GOING TO HELL. PRAY SHE FINDS MENTAL HELP AND IS
CURED. Pray she finds AA. Pray she finds anger management. Pray she
finds a good shrink. Pray she one day finds peace and no longer needs
to attack and hurt people.

Fl IS dead, no longer posting, any one using his name, is Debra Li.
She has stated in writing here that her purpose is to destroy fl, AND
rsb WITH HIM. She will flood the entire front page of RSB with her
threads of hate and attacks and has done so 20 times in the past. She
has destroyed and ran out of business two main boards with her non
stop attacks which eventually run every one off in disgust. She
intends to make RSB her third victim behind play pool and socal.

FL's wish is to see rsb return to peace, so he no longer feeds the
sick thing from hell. Satans main squeeze and top ho, now Starving
for hate, it is writing her own hate and filth and signing FL's name
to it, which shows the true level of depravity and sickness Debra Li
has sunk into the sewer of slime she now wallows in. Her despicable
acts shame her Asian race. Pray for her to stop this criminal
activity and to cease being a savage barbarian acting one level below
an ape in a zoo cage.

You may call Debra Li to discuss this with her on her private line at
407-970-8278

harrythe...@hotmail.com

Jun 17, 2007, 9:06:59 PM6/17/07

thesquire...@hotmail.com

Jun 17, 2007, 9:13:37 PM6/17/07
This post is a fraud post by Debra Li, posting as Harry Da horse and
it contains false information. To contact Debra Li, her phone number
in Kissimmee, Fla is 407-931-3155 and this number has been verified as
hers.

FL is dead and he is no longer posting here, he is in heaven bangin
Marlena Dietrich and Shelly Winters and he has no time for the games
being played by Li and Hu, the sick chink internet stalkers.

Do not feed the vampire of hate and evil. Put her on ignore and be
done with it.

FL

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Alt.Va...@hotmail.com

Jun 17, 2007, 10:49:45 PM6/17/07
On Jun 17, 9:16 pm, Rat <ratinthew...@ratinthew.all> wrote:
> Does anybody know how old she was, and what, exactly, she died from?

Her actual age, no, but she was in her early 60s. What she died from,
I don't know, but she was wheelchair-ridden and had a number of
medical problems, which is odd because she was running around the
internet, teaching teenagers that they could be immortal and wouldn't
have to worry about catching AIDS from drinking blood if they were
vampires like her.

harrythe...@hotmail.com

Jun 18, 2007, 7:36:38 AM6/18/07

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((***)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

[...]

If you wish to really know what FL is like and how he posts and
responds to other people, go to www.poolchat.net and there are 5,000
polite posts made by him over 5 years to study. This is a learning
center where you can have your pool questions answered by the former
world champion Fast Larry. Also visit www.fastlarrypool.com
And open the Encyclopedia on the left side, it has 200 free
instruction articles, a gift to you, from FL.

PRAY FOR HER SOUL GOING TO HELL. PRAY SHE FINDS MENTAL HELP AND IS
CURED. Pray she finds AA. Pray she finds anger management. Pray she

finds a good shrink. Pray her energizer batteries hold up. Pray she

one day finds peace and no longer needs to attack and hurt people.

Pray one day she becomes a civilized person.

Fl IS dead, no longer posting, any one using his name, is Debra Li.
She has stated in writing here that her purpose is to destroy fl, AND
rsb WITH HIM. She will flood the entire front page of RSB with her
threads of hate and attacks and has done so 20 times in the past. She
has destroyed and ran out of business two main boards with her non
stop attacks which eventually run every one off in disgust. She
intends to make RSB her third victim behind play pool and socal.

FL's wish is to see rsb return to peace, so he no longer feeds the

sick thing from hell. Satans main squeeze and top ho and witch, now

Message has been deleted

bj_k...@hotmail.com

Jun 22, 2007, 12:43:23 AM6/22/07
On Jun 21, 11:13 pm, Sanguinarius <Sanguinar...@no-spamguinarius.org>
wrote:
> What will become of her website?

If you're asking me, I don't know. If you want my opinion, I think her
site should be dismantled. It's an embarrassment to the vampire
community.

Laura Dove

Jun 26, 2007, 5:55:38 PM6/26/07
Alt.Va...@hotmail.com wrote in the message
<1182134985.4...@p77g2000hsh.googlegroups.com>:

Not exactly. First, Catherene claimed she was what she called a
nighttimer, some sort of failed half-vampire. Nighttimers were supposed to
suffer from all sorts of genetic weaknesses. On the contrary, full-fledged
vampires (either "born" or "made") were supposed to be immortal and immune
to all human illnesses, but she stated more than enough that she would
never ever turn anyone into a vampire. Also she warned people not to try
meeting "vampires" IRL because of all wicked and dangerous criminals who
could be a danger for naive teenagers.

Laura Dove

Jun 26, 2007, 5:45:22 PM6/26/07
bj_k...@hotmail.com wrote in the message
<1182088942....@n60g2000hse.googlegroups.com>:

> Ah, gee. I guess this ends the hope of the world ever learning about
> the vampire virus being studied by those scientists in their basement
> lab...the ones that only ever report their findings to the teacher of
> night's children.

Sometimes people make up stories in a desperate attempt to give some
meaning to a life-long suffering. I fail to see where the fun lies in
this.

Laura

--
Email: La...@Espezon.org Web: <http://www.Espezon.org/>

() ASCII Ribbon Campaign - http://www.ecst.csuchico.edu/~ghelman/ascii.html

Laura Dove

Jun 26, 2007, 6:31:05 PM6/26/07
Sanguinarius wrote in the message
<4vim731o3d65jkinf...@4ax.com>:

> What will become of her website?

I really don't know. Maybe her husband will shut it down, unless he
considers it to be her legacy or something like that. I didn't talk with
him enough to know how he felt about her claims about immortal vampires
and such.

Laura Dove

Jun 26, 2007, 5:45:22 PM6/26/07
> Ah, gee. I guess this ends the hope of the world ever learning about
> the vampire virus being studied by those scientists in their basement
> lab...the ones that only ever report their findings to the teacher of
> night's children.

Sometimes people make up fantasies in a desperate attempt to give some

meaning to a life-long suffering. I fail to see where the fun lies in
this.

Laura

--
Email: La...@Espezon.org Web: <http://www.Espezon.org/>

() ASCII Ribbon Campaign - http://www.ecst.csuchico.edu/~ghelman/ascii.html

William R Thompson

Jun 27, 2007, 12:27:42 AM6/27/07
"Laura Dove" wrote:

> bj_kuehl@hotmail wrote:

>> Ah, gee. I guess this ends the hope of the world ever learning about
>> the vampire virus being studied by those scientists in their basement
>> lab...the ones that only ever report their findings to the teacher of
>> night's children.

> Sometimes people make up stories in a desperate attempt to give some
> meaning to a life-long suffering. I fail to see where the fun lies in
> this.

Same here; nobody could understand why Blatherene enjoyed
spewing her nonsense. The consensus on alt.vampyres was that
she needed psychiatric aid. No one here will miss her, not
after her irresponsible trolling made it clear that she believed
"vampires" are immune to HIV infections.

--Bill Thompson

bj_k...@hotmail.com

Jun 27, 2007, 5:59:35 PM6/27/07
> Sometimes people make up stories in a desperate attempt to give some
> meaning to a life-long suffering. I fail to see where the fun lies in
> this.

And this gives her the right to create a website that is nothing more
than a bunch of lies, some of them dangerous (e.g., real vampires
can't get AIDS), and then teach this crap to "night's children"? She
was a liar and a charlatan, and she doesn't get any sympathy from me.
I can only hope that her god is giving her a good stuff lecture right
now about the way she abused the "children" that she purposely misled.
She should have been put away long before she went nuts.

William R Thompson

Jun 28, 2007, 1:18:40 AM6/28/07
"Laura Dove" <La...@Espezon.org> trolled alt.vampyres with:

> Alt.Vampyres@hotmail wrote:

>>Rat wrote:
>>> Does anybody know how old she was, and what, exactly, she died from?

>> Her actual age, no, but she was in her early 60s. What she died from,
>> I don't know, but she was wheelchair-ridden and had a number of
>> medical problems, which is odd because she was running around the
>> internet, teaching teenagers that they could be immortal and wouldn't
>> have to worry about catching AIDS from drinking blood if they were
>> vampires like her.

> Not exactly.

No, exactly. It's obviously time to repost "Frequently-Unasked
Questions about Blatherene."

Welcome to the Frequently-Unasked-Questions about Blatherene, or
the FUQ-BLATH.

Most newsgroups have a FAQ, a list of Frequently Asked Questions
about interesting and relevant topics. However, Blatherene is
neither interesting nor relevant. The only serious questions ever
raised about her come from new members of alt.vampyres. Newbies
are always astonished when they first encounter Blath, and they
have serious questions about her--specifically about her sanity.
To save their time, not to mention wear and tear on their patience,
we hereby present some information about her. Those who wish may
study her rants, which are stored in the Google archives; use the
seek...@aol.com and nghtk...@aol.com. If insomnia troubles
you and you have an enduring hatred of the English language,
search out her "vampire Prophecies and the Ending Time." But hurry!
Everything is supposed to pop by the end of June 2004!

1: Okay, who is Blatherene?

She's known by a variety of names. Her name appears to be
Catherene Marisa O'Toole, but she sometimes calls herself Cath,
the NightPoe, the Teacher to Night's Children and Joyce (see her
post on alt.satanism). While she is sometimes called Squeekersa
and Nutkeeper, she's best known on alt.vampyres as Blatherene, or
Blath for short. Alas, the concept of "short" is lost on her.

2: What's her problem?

She claims that she knows all sorts of secrets about vampirism.
She's also in love with the sound of her own voice.

3: What does she want?

She wants you to listen to her.

4: What if I disagree with her?

She won't listen to you.

5: What if I agree with her?

She won't listen to you.

6: What? Why not?

Because then she would have to shut up to listen to someone beside
herself.

7: Does she have any evidence that vampires are real?

Yes. Real vampires have headaches.

8: Well, I'm convinced! She must know all sorts of vampiric secrets.

Uh-huh. She knows that vampirism is caused by an as-yet-unnamed
virus, which she calls V-5. She says that V-5 is related to the
same retrovirus which causes AIDS. She knows a group of scientists
who are studying this virus.

9: Scientists? Cool! Who are they?

Sorry, pal, they only talk to Blath. They have a very good reason
for this. Their research is top-secret, and they stand to make a
fortune from it, so they only tell it to someone who will post it
to the Internet and talk about it in her "vampire classes."

10: That makes worlds of sense! What has their research found?

They don't know yet, because research only produces results after
a project is concluded, but Blath knows that it will result
in the extension of human life. I guess she thinks that diseases
are good for your health.

11: Blath sure knows a lot, doesn't she?

She knows about every type of vampire ever imagined, and she
can imagine quite a few of them. For example, she knows about
the prophesied war between vampires and humans, and the impending
vampire apocalypse, which she has said is already happening.

12: Hey, didn't I read about that in the "Blade" comic books?

You probably did, but it's unlikely that Blath did. Her posts
are strong evidence that she never learned to read. As for her
"V-5" vampire virus, visit

http://www.drinkdeeplyanddream.com/realvampire/vampireguide602.html

and stand in awe as you read about the fictional British
TV show "Ultraviolet" and its fictional vampire virus number five.
Now Blath once made a post about this show, and was told about
it, so she would have a hard time proving that her "facts" aren't
stolen from this show.

13: Do you think she's a pathological liar?

I think she's stark, staring mad.

14: Gee, isn't it bad luck to make fun of someone like that?

Beyond a certain point I don't care. Blath's website tells people
that the symptoms of vampirism include heart trouble and headaches.
She tells them that vampires probably won't die from cancer and
will regenerate lost organs. If someone wants to believe he or
she is a vampire, that isn't my problem. But if someone is sick,
they'll have better luck going to a doctor than listening to Blath's
twaddle. The real cruelty is the inadequate mental health care
system of the USA, which allows people like her to run loose and
harm both themselves and others.

15: Wait! Blath has a website? Where?

I'm not going to give her any free advertising. But don't worry.
Blatherene Marisa O'Foole will include her RumpFart URL in her
herself an excuse to spam the site address. After the September
11th attacks she posted some incoherent rubbish in which she used
the death of several thousand people as an excuse to post her URL.

16: So why is she so hot on vampires?

She claims to be a kind of vampire which she calls a Night-timer,
which is actually an Inheritor, except when it isn't, and is a
vampire, except when it isn't. They're healthier and stronger than
humans, except when they aren't. They're immune to human diseases,
except when they catch one. They either have fangs or they don't.
They definitely have eye and stomach problems. And all the other
vampires look down on her kind. Maybe it's because Night-timers
are the whiniest critters this side of Angel.

17: I hear that she updated her site recently. Did she?

After several years she finally trimmed some garbage. But don't
be fooled--it's still clogged with all sorts of inanities.

18: Give me an example.

She has a lot of stuff on the Knights-Templar. Despite abundant
evidence to the contrary she speculates that they might have been
vampires, which gives her an excuse to puke out a mess of words
on her site.

19: But she must have some evidence for her claims!

Her "evidence" consists of garbled posts about vague reports
taken from the evening news and other gibberish.

20: Give me an example.

Here's something from her site:

"Porphyria is blood disease which manifests itself in the paling
of the skin, a red rash about the mouth and nose, and rendering
its' victims very hard to wake by day. This was also a cause of
the legends."

Wrong! Porphyria has nothing to do with vampires or vampirism,
except in the minds of idiots and liars. Porphyria--well, look it
up yourself in any medical textbook--and that's the sort of advice
Blath would never give anyone, because she must be scared shitless
of a reality check.

21: Maybe that's just one mistake. Give me another example!

She claims that the myth about vampires being unable to exist in
sunlight is an ancient legend perpetrated by Christians. Wrong!
The sunlight thing goes back--at most!--to Bram Stoker's "Dracula,"
which had the vampires snooze away their days. The idea that
the sun could harm vampires comes from the 1922 movie "Nosferatu."
"Real" vampire myths allow vampires to move about by day. So
all of Blath's jabber about vampires being creatures of the night
is based on ignorance and a stubborn refusal to learn.

22: Well, any careless buffoon could make that mistake! Show me
a serious mistake!

Blath claimed that the FDA has approved an AIDS vaccine, which was
false. VaxGen had an experimental vaccine which they hope will
pass various scientific trials, but that was not what she had
"prophesied." She prophesied that the first revelation would
involve an "AIDS vaccine" to be given to children under the age of
five. So far VaxGen has very cruelly refused to fulfill
her "prophecy."

23: She's really a prophet?

I doubt it. She claims that she got her list of prophecies
through the unknown "ImmortalN," who heard them from
"Paladin," who got them straight from "Azraeyel." According
to her the vampire/human war should have come out in the open
a couple of years ago. But you know how the pesky news media
is, always going on about trivia such as terrorist attacks, wars,
hurricanes and elections, while ignoring the real news about
an apocalyptic civil war among vampires. Those reporters just
aren't trying!

24: Come on, she's harmless, right?

Unless you're deluded enough to believe you're a vampire. In
that case, here are some words of grit from her site:

"Class 1 Inheritors are mostly immune to human illnesses. They cannot
catch AIDs and other varying diseases"

Care to bet your life on that? Care to bet someone else's life?
Want to see a "Class 1 Inheritor" who thinks he's immune
to AIDS and casually passes it around?

"Vampires, (no matter how nice they appear to be) if they are REAL,
are killers. Killers who choose not to kill. But they are very
UNPREDICTABLE and extremely strong."

Oh, goody--Blath is here to tell people they are killers. So
if a real vampire kills someone--why, it's in their nature,
no matter how much she "officially" goes tsk-tsk-tsk and tells
them not to kill. Want to be around when a "real vampire" decides
he just has to kill someone because he's by nature a killer? He
just forgot not to choose killing today!

25: Has anyone on this newsgroup ever met her?

Not to my knowledge. Blath once claimed that she had
met Barbara Jean Kuehl, Ph.D., in one of Blath's "classes,"
but BJK never mentioned this on the newsgroup.

26: Perhaps BJK is one of those secret scientists who only
talk to Blath.

And perhaps Blath isn't delusional. She certainly isn't convincing.

And here are the excerpted posts, with my comments:

Date: 1998/05/27
From: seeke...@aol.com (SeekerSA)
Subject: An Introduction
Date: 1998/05/27
Newsgroups: alt.satanism

My name is Janice.
I am intrested in the truth of this topic.
I believe in god but not so sure if I believe in the devil.
I do believe in evil forces in the world and in magick of all kinds.
Iwas born Catholick but have fallen away from the Church. I have been
tring to
contact people
who really believe and could perhaps explain or teach me but so far allI
have
come accross is people whouse this as an exxcuse for drugs or sex.No one
seems
rea
l,I don't need an excuse for what I do and I don't do drugs
I do things because its right for me to do them,, its just now,I am not
sure
what is right for me.
if anyone would explain the new realities of this religion and forget
the crap
then please write me or post here, right now I share this computer with
my
older sister. so address the body of the note to Janice
the address is Seeke...@aol.com

(Funny, how Blath develops so many names . . . or so
many people have to ask her to post illiterate
notes for them . . . oh, I get it! Blath is the
Apostle from Hell! Trying to recruit Satanists?
If there are any lies involved here, they are of-course
for a good reason.)

-------------------------------
From: seeke...@aol.com (SeekerSA)
Subject: aids vaccine released.
Date: 1998/06/03
Newsgroups: alt.vampyres

the fda just released the AIDS VACCINE I have been telling you about for
months.
If you will remember my back posts I have given you all a time line of
events
leading up to the announcement of the life extension program and the
Announcement for the v-virus,
I gave you this information many months ago and have been telling you
all for
almost a year here on alt v that this would happen.
I said the vaccine would lead to the proof you all want as Aids is a
close
cousian virus to the v-virus and part of that research on all of us who
have
it, wither vampire ,nightimer genetic or whatever is what made a vaccine
possible, I told you this over a year ago,
I have given you a time line, and I have said when the doctors wanted
you to
know you would and it would be soon,
well with the advent of this announcement it will even be sooner

a few days ago the first release of a Geene to prolong the life of an
insect now this,,
soon you will have the prrof you say dose not exist and all will know I
have neither lied nore am a fake or insane
it will be a little more time in comming
as ever
]Catherene

(The FDA did not release an AIDS vaccine; a company called VaxGen
announced that it would test a vaccine which it hoped would
give some protection against HIV infections. This vaccine
didn't pan out. As for Blath's claim that any form of HIV is related
to her horseshit vampire-virus--well, does anyone really care
if Blath is a con artist, a raging egomaniac, a pathological
liar, a drunken slob, a delusional psychotic or a snickering troll?)

From: seeke...@aol.com (SeekerSA)
Subject: Re: I NEED A VAMPYRE
Date: 1997/12/06
Newsgroups: alt.vampyres

If you are looking for the real and not the fictional nonesense write me
Seeke...@aol.com

(At least Blath admitted she was pushing real nonsense.)

From: nghtkee...@aol.com (NghtKeeper)
Subject: can you help with advice?
Date: 2000/03/24
Newsgroups: alt.mobilehome

We just bought pour first Mobil home..

after moving in,, we see there are several smal problems.

Leakes infausets, Fiber glass sinks and tub are in bad need of repair.
and we would like to hang things from the wall but have no ideas where
the Studes are in a Mobile home,
Its a 1985 Fleatwood,, it also has some sort of ceeling tiles I would
like to change,
ANYONE Know of Mobil home parts or home repair retailers either on line
or in Jacksonville FLA.
Anyone know how to CLEAN FIBER GLASS?
there are awful stains in the tup.
not even clr would get the rust out.
any one have some how to advice?

please e-mail Nghtkee...@aol.com
As ever,
Catherene, Teacher to Night's Children

(uh-huh)

From: seeke...@aol.com (SeekerSA)
Subject: TO CV
Date: 1998/03/28
Newsgroups: alt.vampyres

<snip>

--
Here is the time line for these announcements from the doctors,
researchers and press 1st an announcement of a vaccine for

this time table of events is from 3 to 6 years in ALL the events
being forthcomming.

(added 27 June 2007: Blath posted this tripe on 28 March 1998
and said to expect these events in three to six years. Do the math.)

even though BJ dose not believe a word I say about anything, I
have told you all the truth and I am ill, I will not be here to
see the final outcome but when you get your proof fianily and
know who the doctors where then remember who first told you
and I did not lie

AS EVER
Catherene

MORE TO FOLLOW
+++++++++++++++++++
--yet nothing substantive has followed in over five years.

(added 27 June 2007: make then "almost ten years.")

There has been no announcement of an AIDS vaccine for children.

There has been no cure for AIDS.

There has been no announcement of a credible research project
dedicated to extending the human lifespan, certainly not under
any name which even vaguely resembles "Life Study" or "Life
Enhancement Project."

This twaddle about a "new virus" could mean anything, and with
Blath it probably does.

Well, Blath said that this time table covered the next three to
six years, and only five and a half years have passed. Perhaps
the next six months will see a string of revelations like
firecrackers. In that case we have something to look forward to:
Blath said she wouldn't be here to see the final outcome. That
gives her less than six months to drop dead . . . or, come
next March 28th, admit she was full of crap.

(Added 27 June 2007: The world is still waiting for that
AIDS cure, the AIDS vaccine, any evidence of a vampire civil
war and this longevity enhancement. So I'll take it that
the Night Soiler tacitly admitted she was full of shit.)

--Bill Thompson

bj_k...@hotmail.com

Jun 28, 2007, 3:27:29 PM6/28/07
> 25: Has anyone on this newsgroup ever met her?
>
> Not to my knowledge. Blath once claimed that she had
> met Barbara Jean Kuehl, Ph.D., in one of Blath's "classes,"
> but BJK never mentioned this on the newsgroup.

And for good reason. I've never met the woman nor have I ever taken
any of her "classes." If Catherene says that I did, it's yet another
demonstration of her lies/delusions.

Laura Dove

Jul 10, 2007, 3:07:20 PM7/10/07
<1182981575.0...@m36g2000hse.googlegroups.com>:

> And this gives her the right to create a website that is nothing more
> than a bunch of lies, some of them dangerous (e.g., real vampires
> can't get AIDS), and then teach this crap to "night's children"? She
> was a liar and a charlatan, and she doesn't get any sympathy from me.
> I can only hope that her god is giving her a good stuff lecture right
> now about the way she abused the "children" that she purposely misled.
> She should have been put away long before she went nuts.

Then you'd better concentrate on wishing that Pope Benedict XVI dies
soon. He has much more audience than Catherene did, tells much more
dangerous things than "I teach you that there exists some real vampires
who are immune to HIV", and doesn't even have the excuse of suffering from
a severe illness since birth. In fact, you'd better concentrate on wishing
that most world leaders die, and even quite a bunch of journalists and
artists too.

Laura Dove

Jul 10, 2007, 3:19:10 PM7/10/07
"William R Thompson" wrote in the message
<QwHgi.1676$rR....@newsread2.news.pas.earthlink.net>:

> "Laura Dove" <La...@Espezon.org> trolled alt.vampyres with:
>> Alt.Vampyres@hotmail wrote:
>>> Her actual age, no, but she was in her early 60s. What she died from,
>>> I don't know, but she was wheelchair-ridden and had a number of
>>> medical problems, which is odd because she was running around the
>>> internet, teaching teenagers that they could be immortal and wouldn't
>>> have to worry about catching AIDS from drinking blood if they were
>>> vampires like her.
>
>> Not exactly.
>
> No, exactly. It's obviously time to repost "Frequently-Unasked
> Questions about Blatherene."
> Welcome to the Frequently-Unasked-Questions about Blatherene, or
> the FUQ-BLATH.
> [...]

Funny that your only "proof" is what you yourselves wrote, obviously
without even reading her web site. Exactly the same as what was criticised
to Catherene: Not listening, having no proof to show but your voice.

Just have a look at the end of
<http://www.geocities.com/vampiricstudies/nighttimer.html>: "The
Night-timers, even those which resemble Inheritors Class 1, are also
susceptible to human illness. That is why most prefer what is known as
dead blood. Because it is not pumping from the donor at the time of
feeding. Night-timers must be careful to be sure their blood is safe, by
heating it or cooking it, or perhaps eating animal organ meats. Such as
liver, heart, etc, which usually contain more blood."

Dumb move, try again.

Laura

baby...@hotmail.com

Jul 10, 2007, 5:32:40 PM7/10/07
On Jul 10, 2:19 pm, l...@nutella.invalid (Laura Dove) wrote:
> Just have a look at the end of
> <http://www.geocities.com/vampiricstudies/nighttimer.html>: "The
> Night-timers, even those which resemble Inheritors Class 1, are also
> susceptible to human illness. That is why most prefer what is known as
> dead blood. Because it is not pumping from the donor at the time of
> feeding. Night-timers must be careful to be sure their blood is safe, by
> heating it or cooking it, or perhaps eating animal organ meats. Such as
> liver, heart, etc, which usually contain more blood."
>
> Dumb move, try again.

No thanks. I've read Catherene's site (or "sight", as she often
spelled it), and it's not worth wasting my time reading it again. It's
just one big convoluted mess of lies. Even you have admitted that she
made stuff up in order to give her "suffering" life some meaning. If
you choose to believe her teachings and predictions, that's your
choice. While you are praying for Catherene and making a suffering
saint out of her, we're praying that her "sight" will be dismantled
and tossed into the garbage where it belongs.

^BJ^

bj_k...@hotmail.com

Jul 10, 2007, 6:34:23 PM7/10/07
On Jul 10, 2:07 pm, L...@Espezon.org (Laura Dove) wrote:
> Then you'd better concentrate on wishing that Pope Benedict XVI dies
> soon. He has much more audience than Catherene did, tells much more
> dangerous things than "I teach you that there exists some real vampires
> who are immune to HIV", and doesn't even have the excuse of suffering from
> a severe illness since birth. In fact, you'd better concentrate on wishing
> that most world leaders die, and even quite a bunch of journalists and
> artists too.

Neither the Pope nor any other world leaders, journalists, or artists
come to alt.vampyres looking for gullible converts and advertizing
websites filled with lies, falsehoods, and misinformation. Nor does
suffering from a severe illness since birth give Catherene more rights
than any other perverted nutcase. She needed to be silenced, and God
found the way to do it.

William R Thompson

Jul 11, 2007, 12:12:39 AM7/11/07
"Laura Dove" <la...@nutella.invalid> netkooked:

> "William R Thompson" wrote:

> Funny that your only "proof" is what you yourselves wrote, obviously
> without even reading her web site. Exactly the same as what was criticised
> to Catherene:

No. You are wrong. I read Blatherene's nonsense and quoted
it. Her inanities are there for all to see in the Google archives.
Her chatter about the vampiric "war," her "prophecies,"
her off-topic posts meant to spam her RumpFart site, her
effort to plagiarize the "Ultraviolet" TV series--have a look.
It will be time well spent, especially as it will keep you too
busy to annoy people.

> Dumb move, try again.

It is your dumb move, because you ignore the fact that I quoted
her words. Ignoring reality and attempting to change the
subject are the "vampiric" traits you share with the Nutkeeper.

--Bill Thompson

William R Thompson

Jul 11, 2007, 12:22:54 AM7/11/07
"Laura Dove" <La...@Espezon.org> trolled:

> Then you'd better concentrate on wishing that Pope Benedict XVI dies
> soon. He has much more audience than Catherene did, tells much more
> dangerous things than "I teach you that there exists some real vampires
> who are immune to HIV",

That is dangerous enough. But congratulations on realizing
that Blath taught something dangerous. Now that you've
made your first contact with reality, strengthen it by looking
up her "prophecies" from 1998 and then comparing them to
the real world. Maybe you'll notice that children are not
immunized against HIV infections, which the NightSoiler
claimed would happen by 2004.

(Major clue: here in the real world, it's 2007. Do the math.)

--Bill Thompson

magstheaxe

Jul 22, 2007, 4:15:41 PM7/22/07
Laura Dove wrote:
> Today is a very sad day. Catherene, the writer and webmistress of
> Vampiric Studies <http://www.geocities.com/vampiricstudies/>, is no more.
> After years of fighting illness, she finally lost.
>
> ImortalN, I hope you are still on these newsgroups and will read this
> message. If you wish, you can contact me privately so that I can send you
> Chad's email, but you probably know Catherene's old address anyway. I hope
> Chad will still look at it from time to time.
>
> The vampiric world has lost an adorable, generous, and courageous
> woman. If anyone knows how to contact other people who knew her, please
> transmit the sad news.
>

> Laura

Criminy, are you kidding?

I go away for about six weeks, come back, and find out that Blath is dead?

Is this a joke? Can we actually be this lucky?

bj_k...@hotmail.com

Jul 22, 2007, 9:51:05 PM7/22/07
On Jul 22, 3:15 pm, magstheaxe <magsthe...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Criminy, are you kidding? I go away for about six weeks, come back, and find out that Blath is dead? Is this a joke? Can we actually be this lucky?

Assuming that Laura Dove's announcement is truthful and not just a
spam for Batherene, it's still sad that Catherene has died.

What's sadder, however, is the legacy she left behind and the gullible
people, mostly kids, that she duped with her crap about vampires. In
my study of online vampires, I have found many a site where kids are
advising each other that they can't get AIDS if they are "real"
vampires, thanks to Catherene's advice.

Catherene may have led a hard life, living whatever hardships life
gave her, but to fantasize her life and then present those fantasies
to the gullible is unthinkable. That's the stuff of which perverts are
made.

It's hard to say this and I know nothing about the loved ones she left
behind, but I think that Internet vampires are better without her.

Send people to Sanguinarius's page. At least Sangi tries to be
realistic about blood-drinking.

magstheaxe

Aug 4, 2007, 5:30:35 PM8/4/07
bj_k...@hotmail.com wrote:

> Assuming that Laura Dove's announcement is truthful and not just a
> spam for Batherene, it's still sad that Catherene has died.

Oh, I'm not saying it's not sad. By "lucky" I'm saying we're lucky she
can't spread her misinformation anymore.

judyrob...@gmail.com

May 19, 2018, 3:42:22 AM5/19/18