Mr.Biswanath Halder, please calm down.

dchat...@kuhub.cc.ukans.edu

May 24, 1993, 12:59:52 AM5/24/93

Mr.Biswanath Halder:

I think that you are weeping tooooooo much. Chetan Sharma
is a nice guy at Kansas State University. I have not met
VRK, but, perhaps there is a second side to the story ?

- regards,

deb chatterjee
(a good samaritan)

P.S: While in Canada, I asked you about some political stuff
that I planned to execute with your help. You have given
me SHIT. Now, i did not go on the network and weeeeeep as
you did. Perhaps Chetan Sharma and VRK are not saints, but,
Mahabharata says: ALL IS FAIR IN LOVE IN WAR.

George W Chacko

May 29, 1993, 7:44:29 PM5/29/93

> deb chatterjee
> (a good samaritan)

> P.S: While in Canada, I asked you about some political stuff that I
> planned to execute with your help. You have given me SHIT.

The sans culotte Chatterjee. Sounds better than the good Samaritan
Chatterjee. ;-)

GC