U.S. REP. DAVID WU SAID: (Bush) "WHITE HOUSE ACTING LIKE FAKE KLINGONS." EXACTLY RIGHT.

witchdoctorwithdogma

Feb 20, 2011, 5:07:37 PM2/20/11
USER ID REFLECTS FORMERLY ATHEIST

"Wu had shown signs of erratic behavior before. In 2007, he accused
the Bush White House of acting like fake Klingons. In 2003, he
appeared to go catatonic before a crucial vote on Medicare."

Close to understanding what is happening? Trouble with dealing with
it? Judged simultaneously unfairly, hastily, though still
understandably, by those around him?

It's obvious Wu understands the politics begun by the Bush
administration is about finagling a public with scapegoating
for profit by a political sector led by genetically self-generated
gays in the business of attacking gays for the
purpose of associating any political foes with the demonized group
(making straights afraid of being wrongly ferreted out as gay.)
In that sense his proximity to major revelation is comparable to Mary
Lincoln's and Judy Garland's.
It thus also necessitates considering that Maestro Beethoven was not
driven to delusion from having gone deaf when
he wrote in his lyrics to the 9th Symphony that his music was informed
by G-d.

Dr. Mack, apparently advised to cool it by peers committed to
consensus-think, may well be best positioned to
investigate a neural awareness on a fully psychiatric level (here
psychiatric as in normal but psychiatrically
interesting and revealing to science and religion together.)

http://sites.google.com/site/holychanges
sites.google.com/site/holychanges

(partially intended for searching by URL -- I've been piecing a puzzle
together off-site as much as on, the latter URL used at YouTuve)

http://sites.google.com/site/holychanges"TARGET="_leftside"
sites.google.com/site/holychanges"TARGET="_leftside"

What's going on?
I've proposed the too blushy hook of our time, based on the fact the
only available basis for scapegoating for profit
so as to provide a simultaneous science-morality-history lesson was in
fact the heterosexual instinct itself.

Prior to immigration being common, the only scapegoat thereafter was
Jews. Then was anyone upset with monopoly
and pre-emptive control of democracy so labeled Communist.

The pot smokers are scapegoated by the drinkers, the
drinkers by the excessive fat eaters, and so on and son on.
In the case of the pot smokers thereby in itself perhaps
the basis of hypocritical scapegoating for profit, the gay fascist-
types central to scapegoating for profit likely involved
in smuggling.

IT'S ONLY WITHIN THE GAY-BASHING COMMUNITIES WHERE GAYS ARE ENCOURAGED
TO MARRY HETEROSEXUALLY.

So the hypocritical, often financially privileged, but most anti-
socially hypocritical, given to
let people murder people, gays, who do not care one iota about your
children's future, are in the
business of sending DEVELOPMENTALLY (optimal--served genetic numerical
advantage FOR THE GROUP)
to the lions. The scapegoating mentality perverted intra-family and
between nations as much as
local community relation.

Majority here, minority there. Minority here, majority there. Ego
defense mechanisms, transference,
paranoia.

I suspect we have a mutuality of mitochondrial DNA. I suspect our
visitors are surprisingly moral, because
I suspect we share a common design defining a computer universe.

am well aware, calendars, anthologies, codes match as if
copied from Egypt, to Israel, to Rome, to the Mayan and Aztec
capitals, but informationalism allows for all to reveal a story and
to be valid

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_KoR2t-iM9k&feature=related
I've imagined being able to travel in a manner suggestive of data
point to data point (INFORMATIONAL GRAVITY.)
While this video, obviously yet possibly a hoax, speaks of "conduits,"
in itself sounding a little suspicious,
that actually makes sense taken with Prof. Hoagland's "hyperdynamic
space."
http://www.enterprisemission.com/"TARGET="_leftside"
http://www.enterprisemission.com/

I do not think the world has to end. Rather, great technology may be
at hand if we finally grow up and
understand there actually is a universality to equality, freedom and
brotherhood.

It also looks like something confirmational may be available, because
its revelation would thus define
our coming of age. If we first visit each other's places of
worship, why don't we share only the Dome on the Rock, guarantee there
can be no
scapegoating on that ground (or we are nothing) and see what might be
beneath it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sv1zn50KFZc"TARGET="_leftside"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c6OvvKBgHm8"TARGET="_leftside"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sv1zn50KFZc