Teaser -- Jolly Roger MiSTing

Austin George Loomis

Jan 3, 1997, 3:00:00 AM1/3/97

[Deep 13. A familiar cage, containing two familiar lab mice, rests on
the Techtronic panel. Familiar music plays.]

BRAIN: Tonight on Mystery Usenet Theatre 3000, I, the Brain, most brilliant
laboratory mouse of all time, shall be taking charge of Dr. Forrester's
experiments and adapting them to my own plans to TAKE OVER THE WORLD! --
Pinky, are you pondering what I'm pondering?
PINKY: Erm, I think so, Brain -- but we'll never fit an elephant up the
Umbilicus.
BRAIN: *sigh* Dr. Samuel Johnson once said that second marriages represent
the triumph of hope over experience. In reviewing my efforts to induce
thought in your mind, Pinky, I discover exactly what he meant.
PINKY: Oh well, there you are, then.
BRAIN: But without proper material, an experiment is foredoomed. My
choice for material -- the Jolly Roger!
PINKY: Oh frabjous day, Brain! Conservative Pirates! "o/~ Yo-ho, yo-
ho, a Dittohead's life for me... o/~"
BRAIN: Cease attempting to sing, Pinky, or I shall have to harm you.
PINKY: Oh right. Sorry.

[Logo (MUT3K) and caption (LATER TODAY ON RATMM).]
--
Vell, look, Austin George Loomis, alo...@whale.st.usm.edu, is just zis
guy, ya know? No .sig today. .Sig tomorrow, there's always a .sig tomorrow.