To the Tribe that Selects the Cheiftan by Surfing through the Tunnels

King Arthur

Oct 9, 2007, 10:33:48 PM10/9/07
Dear Tibe,

The Vril-Ya or Space Brothers will have a flying boat ready for you,
an air-boat as was described in Edgar Bulwar Lytton's Book THE COMING
RACE (which can be downloaded from http://www.gutenberg.org). Ride in
the air boat to 3015 Oxford Road, Atlanta Georgia, 30349 in the
College Park District and that house and land is my second parents'
land. Pick me up there and take me to your homes and I will be leader
of your tribe once again as I promised.

The Vril-Ya or Space Brothers will secretly come to you and you all
will know it and it will not be your imagination.

I forgot the name of your tribe but I love you greatly.

Sincerely,

Barry C. Bowser
The Big Kahuna