Law Offices of Charles Novins hires drug addicts to fill your legal needs

Kevin.Ca...@googlemail.com

Feb 13, 2008, 2:15:05 AM2/13/08
Until recently, the website of Charles Novins aka Atlas Bugged
confessed to an embarrassing not-so-secret fact regarding Novin's
hiring practices. Charles Novins hires drug addicts to fill your
legal needs, these drug addicts have full access to your confidential
information, and represent an ongoing potential exposure within the
realm of identity theft and breach of confidentiality. A number of
his clients have experienced identity theft. A number of his clients
have suffered staggering losses. The savvy prospective client must
ask him or herself, do I really want to hire the services of a firm
that hires drug addicts? Do I really want my confidential and
privileged information in the hands of those who pop pills and push
chemicals into their bodies without medical supervision?

Yes, Charles Novins made the unprofessional remarks disclosing that he
shuns drug testing and encouraging folks who "inhale" or "whatever" to
apply. His law firm welcomes them. He made these remarks due to his
inability to distinguish between reality and fantasy, to Novins, this
was a stab at the people who laugh at his inability to comport himself
properly on Usenet and Internet websites. To Novins this "punished"
the people who laugh at him yet somehow such foolish disclosure did
not harm his practice. If true that his practice is not harmed by his
public advertisement that he hires drug addicts, why were these
remarks about his hiring of drug addicts removed from his website?

Professional attorneys do not get into flame wars in newsgroups that
exist to headquarter people who flood other newsgroups with attacks
upon the "kookiness" of the inhabitants. Professional attorneys do
not brag about their ability to insult others while attacking those
who insult others. Professional attorneys, employed professional
attorneys do not have time for such silliness. Charles Novins does,
though, because Charles Novins is not a professional attorney, he is a
progressive mentally ill embarrassment to his family.

Everything Novins does seems to revolve around Usenet and long hours
spent watching sci-fi and fantasy television. One must ask themselves
why an alleged professional attorney is so obsessed with Usenet and
fantasy entertainment that he allowed his online conduct to cost him
his job working for his own father. How bad does a son have to behave
for a father to throw him out and cut him off.

Just one more reason why the people of Toms River, New Jersey should
not be hiring the Law Offices of Charles Novins to perform their legal
services. Confidential information seems to find its way into the
hands of identity thieves, the offices of opposing counsel, and
unsavory crooks in far away countries known to be hotbeds of criminal
activity.

Do intelligent attorneys hire drug addicts? Do integral attorneys
allow drug addicts access to privileged information? Do professional
attorneys spend their free time cyberstalking those they claim are
cyberstalkers?

Charles Novins, a legacy of unprofessional conduct, risky business
practices, and hypocrisy.

K. A. Cannon

Feb 13, 2008, 10:19:45 AM2/13/08
Kevin.Ca...@googlemail.com posted
<0f93bd9c-b4a7-4d17...@e25g2000prg.googlegroups.com> in
alt.culture.alaska on Tue, 12 Feb 2008 23:15:05 -0800 (PST):

Nifty spiffo!
I hace a kook who using me to troll Atlas Bugger!

--
K. A. Cannon
kcannon at insurgent dot org

Don't worry about the world coming to an end today.
It's already tomorrow in Australia.
-Charles Schultz

COOSN-266-06-02374
Hammer of Thor, April 2005
PIERRE SALINGER MEMORIAL HOOK, LINE & SINKER June 2007
Barbara Woodhouse Memorial Dog Whistle X 2
#9 People ruining UseNet lits.
#6 Top Assholes on the Net lits.
#5 Most hated Usenetizens of all time
#15 AUK psychos and felons lits
#5 Cog in the AUK Hate Machine

jerry

Feb 13, 2008, 1:33:05 PM2/13/08
On Feb 13, 6:19 am, K. A. Cannon <kcan...@insurgent.orgy> wrote:
> Kevin.Cannon....@googlemail.com posted
> <0f93bd9c-b4a7-4d17-8eb2-f79316690...@e25g2000prg.googlegroups.com> in

It looks like Peter J Ross from RIPE. He is one of your types, so why
are you complaining, Kevin. Now go sweep out the stock room, before
your daddy catches you playing again.

K. A. Cannon

Feb 13, 2008, 1:57:00 PM2/13/08
jerry <elect...@electrician2.com> posted
<1f1b9e00-12d1-4dde...@h11g2000prf.googlegroups.com> in
alt.culture.alaska on Wed, 13 Feb 2008 10:33:05 -0800 (PST):

Jerry...WOLVES....THE WOVLES are coming Jerry!!
They are surrounding the house you built with your own hands!!

WOLVES!!!

ARRRRRRRRR-----RRRRROOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

jerry

Feb 13, 2008, 2:12:56 PM2/13/08
On Feb 13, 9:57 am, K. A. Cannon <kcan...@insurgent.orgy> wrote:
> jerry <electric...@electrician2.com> posted
> <1f1b9e00-12d1-4dde-8729-659578a3c...@h11g2000prf.googlegroups.com> in
> #5 Cog in the AUK Hate Machine- Hide quoted text -

You keep mocking the wolf posts. My wife can't even walk out to the
mail box because she saw a wolf cross the drive way. We don't go
begging for a gd federal wolf protection bailout either.

Aratzio

Feb 13, 2008, 2:55:16 PM2/13/08
On Wed, 13 Feb 2008 13:57:00 -0500, in alt.usenet.kooks, K. A. Cannon
<kca...@insurgent.orgy> bloviated:

Ahem, since Geraldine is whining about PJR, that would most assuredly
be Werewolves.

K. A. Cannon

Feb 13, 2008, 3:09:02 PM2/13/08
jerry <elect...@electrician2.com> posted
<da9f1348-d108-4c80...@v4g2000hsf.googlegroups.com> in
alt.culture.alaska on Wed, 13 Feb 2008 11:12:56 -0800 (PST):

OH my GAWD!!!!
Beat that fucking wife until she gets out for that walk to the mail
box. You do know how...doncha Jerry.

AAAAARRRRRRROOOOOOOOOOOO-------OOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!

THE WOLVES.....THE WOLVES ARE EVERYWHERE IN North Pole ALaska!!

Message has been deleted

Aratzio

Feb 13, 2008, 4:27:23 PM2/13/08
On Wed, 13 Feb 2008 16:17:19 -0500, in alt.usenet.kooks, Gary L.
Burnore <gbur...@databasix.com> bloviated:

>On Wed, 13 Feb 2008 11:12:56 -0800 (PST), jerry
><elect...@electrician2.com> wrote:
>
>> My wife can't even walk out to the
>>mail box because she saw a wolf cross the drive way.
>

>Dog that she is, she may be related to them.

I'll bet he WON'T let her go to the mail box. Jealousy is such an ugly
emotion.

§ñühw¤£f

Feb 14, 2008, 11:59:01 AM2/14/08
On Wed, 13 Feb 2008 13:57:00 -0500
K. A. Cannon <kca...@insurgent.orgy> wasted precious bandwith with:

> jerry <elect...@electrician2.com> posted
> <1f1b9e00-12d1-4dde...@h11g2000prf.googlegroups.co

Only a dumbass pussy would be afraid of wolves.
Pick up a stick and they'll run off.

--
www.savewolves.org

§ñühw¤£f

Feb 14, 2008, 12:01:44 PM2/14/08
On Wed, 13 Feb 2008 15:09:02 -0500

K. A. Cannon <kca...@insurgent.orgy> wasted precious bandwith with:

> jerry <elect...@electrician2.com> posted

Actually dumbass alASSkans want to bring back aerial hunting
programs on wolves.
But what do you expect from a bunch of pussies?

http://www.savewolves.org

Aratzio

Feb 14, 2008, 11:31:13 AM2/14/08
On Thu, 14 Feb 2008 08:59:01 -0800, in alt.usenet.kooks, §ñühw¤£f
<snuh...@netscape.net> bloviated:

Wolves attacking humans is VERY rare. Usually occur in a few basic
cases, starvation, threat or prey response. A starving wolf pack will
pretty much attack anything. Single wolves will attack when they are
threatened. Generally, back away facing the animal and they will do
the same for you. Turn you back and run is a bad idea. That is a
*prey* response.

Pinku-Sensei

Feb 16, 2008, 6:59:38 PM2/16/08
jerry <elect...@electrician2.com> wrote in news:1f1b9e00-12d1-4dde-
8729-659...@h11g2000prf.googlegroups.com:

> It looks like Peter J Ross from RIPE.

"It looks like Siegfried from KAOS."

Right, Maxwell Smart. With your net-detective skills, you'd be like
Stacey Keach playing Sergent Stedenko in the Cheech and Chong movies
listening to the dope dealer babbling on about "Big bud good. Good bud
big," and concluding that "Bud Good is Mr. Big." All you'd need to do
is turn into a lizard for your final act. I can even help you with that
one. Just register at the site at the link.

http://littlegreenfootballs.com/weblog/

Not only will you turn into a lizard, you'll fit right in.

> He is one of your types, so why
> are you complaining, Kevin.

<Capt. Kirk>Must...resist...grammar...lame!</Capt. Kirk>

> Now go sweep out the stock room, before
> your daddy catches you playing again.

What are the first three entries in The way of teh k00k?

# Never learn from your mistakes.
# Always practice your mistakes; you may get them right.
# Always pick on those smarter and tougher than you.

http://www.searchlores.org/way_kook.htm

Add to that "Always learn the wrong thing from other k00k's mistakes."
Chuckles should be proud to have an imitator, even one as lame as you.

[rec.arts.poems added.]
--
Pinku-Sensei
FNVW of AUK

Peter J Ross

Feb 16, 2008, 7:31:17 PM2/16/08
In alt.usenet.kooks on Wed, 13 Feb 2008 10:33:05 -0800 (PST), jerry
<elect...@electrician2.com> wrote:

> It looks like Peter J Ross from RIPE.

I have a superfluity of fanbois at present, but I'll get back to you,
G-Dolf, when I have more time.

Btw, how's that wife-beating schtick working out for you? When do you
expect to be imprisoned for it?

Btw #2, is RIPE anything like HAARP? I've been using HAARP to fuck
with the inside of your pointy head for years, but I'm willing to
upgrade to RIPE if it has a prettier GUI.

--
PJR, the well-known RIPE/HAARP conspirator :-)

Aratzio

Feb 16, 2008, 8:44:32 PM2/16/08
On Sat, 16 Feb 2008 23:59:38 +0000 (UTC), in the land of
alt.usenet.kooks, "Pinku-Sensei" <pinku-...@caballista.org> got
double secret probation for writing:

>jerry <elect...@electrician2.com> wrote in news:1f1b9e00-12d1-4dde-
>8729-659...@h11g2000prf.googlegroups.com:
>
>> It looks like Peter J Ross from RIPE.
>
>"It looks like Siegfried from KAOS."
>
>Right, Maxwell Smart. With your net-detective skills, you'd be like
>Stacey Keach playing Sergent Stedenko in the Cheech and Chong movies
>listening to the dope dealer babbling on about "Big bud good. Good bud
>big," and concluding that "Bud Good is Mr. Big." All you'd need to do
>is turn into a lizard for your final act. I can even help you with that
>one. Just register at the site at the link.
>
>http://littlegreenfootballs.com/weblog/
>
>Not only will you turn into a lizard, you'll fit right in.
>
>> He is one of your types, so why
>> are you complaining, Kevin.
>
><Capt. Kirk>Must...resist...grammar...lame!</Capt. Kirk>
>
>> Now go sweep out the stock room, before
>> your daddy catches you playing again.
>
>What are the first three entries in The way of teh k00k?
>
># Never learn from your mistakes.
># Always practice your mistakes; you may get them right.
># Always pick on those smarter and tougher than you.
>
>http://www.searchlores.org/way_kook.htm

<sniff>
My baby has grown so much.

--

Does the name Pavlov ring a bell?

Aratzio - Usenet ruiner #2

Art Deco

Feb 16, 2008, 9:34:41 PM2/16/08

Once HAARP is up to its full potential, Alaska will rule the world.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAAH!

John "C"

Feb 19, 2008, 1:55:12 PM2/19/08

"Art Deco" <er...@caballista.org> wrote in message

> BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAAH!*

> --
> Supreme Leader of the Brainwashed Followers of Art Deco

* Note: Only idiots laugh like that!

HJ