Destination Wedding in Alaska

dga...@ptialaska.net

Jan 31, 1996, 3:00:00 AM1/31/96
Sometime back there was a posting which desired information on having a wedding while on a trip to Alaska.
We "The Wedding Shoppe & Boutique", located in Juneau have put together over 100 "destination Weddings" for couples who
wanted to be married in a memorable and meaningful location, i.e. on top of an Alaskan mountain with an awsome panarotic view,
on top of one of our numerous glaciers, a romatic site in our rain forests, at one of our remote island/salmon fishing sites and the list
could go on and on. If that individual is interested please contact me my e-mail, or drop me a line.

The Wedding Shoppe & Boutique
8501 Mendenhall Loop Rd.
Juneau, AK 99801
Tele/FAX: 907-789-9415