COLOR ME FISH WHITE

1 view

cosineve

Oct 1, 1997, 3:00:00 AM10/1/97

watch out for this new blockbuster book now at walden books
a must get

Mike Naylor

Oct 1, 1997, 3:00:00 AM10/1/97

In the thread, "Re: In which movie DID the bad guy win??",
tagu...@nr.infi.net ($199 a month) wrote:
> That kooky sooper-stylized '50s cartoon they made us watch in CCD about
>the washed-up fish. It was kind of a retelling of The Good Samaritan
>story, only there was no Good Samaritan here. All the passers-by were to
>vain or too wrapped up in their workaday realities to put the fish back in
>water and the fish ended up dying. I cried. It darkened my heart. I've
>never been the same.

How about that one, Cosineve? Ever seen it?

Mike Naylor - myfirstname...@mail.serve.com
--
Play Five by Five Poker at http://www.serve.com/games/