where's the fish

John Iaderosa

Sep 8, 1998, 3:00:00 AM9/8/98
It's been a while, and I think it's about time that that crazy Cosineve
posted another story about everyone's favorite fugger, Mark Ebert.
Cosineve, if you are reading, there are still fans out there who want to
see the next installment.

"There's no God, it's just the Devil drunk."-Tom Waits

Los Geeks

Sep 9, 1998, 3:00:00 AM9/9/98
Sorry to nitpick, but the quote you attributed to Tom Waits is, "There
ain't no devil, it's just god when he's drunk."

M-

John Iaderosa <iade...@ix.netcom.com> wrote in article
<35F5E689...@ix.netcom.com>...

at...@warwick.net

Sep 10, 1998, 3:00:00 AM9/10/98
In article <35F5E689...@ix.netcom.com>,

John Iaderosa <iade...@ix.netcom.com> wrote:
> It's been a while, and I think it's about time that that crazy Cosineve
> posted another story about everyone's favorite fugger, Mark Ebert.
> Cosineve, if you are reading, there are still fans out there who want to
> see the next installment.

Hear, hear. It's been way too long since we've heard from that picky headed
motherfucker. Cosineve, get your ass back from the welfare office and start
posting!

Rev. Drew

John Iaderosa

Sep 10, 1998, 3:00:00 AM9/10/98

Los Geeks wrote:

> Sorry to nitpick, but the quote you attributed to Tom Waits is, "There
> ain't no devil, it's just god when he's drunk."

I noticed that, my dyslexia got the best of me.

Kerro

Sep 11, 1998, 3:00:00 AM9/11/98
at...@warwick.net wrote:

> In article <35F5E689...@ix.netcom.com>,
> John Iaderosa <iade...@ix.netcom.com> wrote:
> > It's been a while, and I think it's about time that that crazy Cosineve
> > posted another story about everyone's favorite fugger, Mark Ebert.
> > Cosineve, if you are reading, there are still fans out there who want to
> > see the next installment.
>
> Hear, hear. It's been way too long since we've heard from that picky headed
> motherfucker. Cosineve, get your ass back from the welfare office and start
> posting!

Well, you asked for it. He's back with a few old classics. But where's
"FIREFISH" - one of the best episodes...?

--
Kerro.
http://www.darkstar.com.au/~kerro

John Iaderosa

Sep 11, 1998, 3:00:00 AM9/11/98
to Kerro

Kerro wrote:

I was always of fan of SNOW FISH myself.

MrBlueSkyz

Sep 12, 1998, 3:00:00 AM9/12/98

Did you hear about the dyslexic agnostic with insomnia?
He lays awake at night, wondering if there's a dog.
MrBlueSkyz

"We Germans are not all smiles and sunshine!" (The Simpsons)